Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesy

it's not out.... so it can't be reviewed yet
there are websites that already have a couple ascents just to be tested, there was even one site that was giving one away. Anyways the vaporizer reviewers on Youtube get the vapes for free so that the companies can promote them.

cheesy,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
^^^^^ What websites have Assents ? only Davinci me thinks .

Most reviewers that get free vapes to give a review on youtube work for those companies .

RUDE BOY,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm not trying to go to bat for the youtubers that I don't even know, but most of my reviews are done on units sent to me free. while it certainly can sway a person, it doesn't mean that's the result.

stickstones,

satyrday

I'm not trying to go to bat for the youtubers that I don't even know, but most of my reviews are done on units sent to me free. while it certainly can sway a person, it doesn't mean that's the result.
Good point. I'm sure some of these people nice it up so the next company sees they are very sunshiny with the products, while other reviewers keep their integrity regardless.

satyrday,

Darb

There is a video on utube of the vapor production of this thing. Bad video but looks like the vape works nicely.

Darb,

Jimmy

Dv needs specifically send out a few to reviewers a few days before realease. I really want one and i would love to preorder my ascent but i refuse to buy a vape that hasnt been tested by the public.

Jimmy,
Reactions: mmenzie

stickstones

Vapor concierge
jimmy...they didn't do that for the dv and I doubt they will with this one. if you want reviews first as I do, you will have to wait for them after the release date.

stickstones,

Jimmy

jimmy...they didn't do that for the dv and I doubt they will with this one. if you want reviews first as I do, you will have to wait for them after the release date.
Ya if there are no reviews ill wait. Im just scared they will sell out really fast and ill need to wait another 2 months.

Jimmy,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Yeah , maybe a generalizaton on my part , It may happen again.

RUDE BOY,

baltik

I hate to say it but the wall of silence and lack of units in the wild leads me to believe we are well off target on the delivery date. I know this is pure speculation but I am going to venture early June till we are holding an ascent

baltik,

b0

Cloudy...
I think you guys are so impatient... What you want? That they release something that still is not fully tested or to be sure that when you buy your unit the chance to failure is the less posible?

For me is clear, take your time DV we want the best ascent posible :rockon:

green2brown

I hate to say it but the wall of silence and lack of units in the wild leads me to believe we are well off target on the delivery date. I know this is pure speculation but I am going to venture early June till we are holding an ascent

Lack of units in the wild of a vaporizer yet to be released is a sign of anything?

green2brown,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Reviews or not, it's a d1p for me. For the reason that davinci has already proven their last effort pretty well and there's no chance that they are going to take a step backwards. Although a new vid would be nice!

evanaquinn

Has anybody made this comparison in similar looking product https://www.trynono.com/ps_af2/?mid...p.net/index.php?origURL=http://nono.tv.com/&r= lol saw the commercial for nono and immediately thought of the Ascent!

hahahaahaha i thought this too!!!!

i am so pumped about the ascent! I just wish I had put FC ion how I find out about the ascent when I preregistered. Doh!

For those of you worrying about maybe getting a defect unit or something similar, DV has the best customer service I have dealt with! I just got my original DV replaced, and my new unit came with all of the original accessories and they threw in a car charger for my inconvenience AND they gave me the upgraded v2 version! Fast shipping too!! Too cool right!?

evanaquinn,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

the ob

all good in the hood.
sooooo. these did not get released yet right? I saw they added the "add to cart" part :)

the ob,

Spirit

UnWell-Known Member
I got this from a online store that seemed to have the Ascent in house for testing:

"...the Acsent has been the best thing we have seen this year, we have one sample unit and we fight over who gets to take it home. The battery life is marked as 4 hours but is closer to 2.5 on the high settings, which is still a lot higher than other vapes, also the all glass path, and the fact that you can easily remove the glass tubes is beyond cool.

It is about the size of two iPhones so it is not as small as the PAX, however the pax is more of a light vapor vaporizer and the ascent hits harder, more like a iolite WISPR does, but with a LOT better flavor..."

Take it as you will!

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Ha ha ha!
I'm not laughing *at* the formatting in your message, I'm laughing *with* the formatting. ;)

Thanks for making me chuckle a few times today.
:)

So, was the Pelican case to reduce any canine olfactory inquisitiveness? I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable taking a vape through airports, let alone customs.
Yes, I bought the case for travel. I had carefully cleaned the unit before bringing it. To be honest, I would have told them to kiss my ass if they gave me any hassle...nothing illegal...nothing. Go away.

I unknowingly made the formatting error above. lol I use a modified satellite phone to access the internet and it has a VERY small screen.

Has anybody made this comparison in similar looking product https://www.trynono.com/ps_af2/?mid...p.net/index.php?origURL=http://nono.tv.com/&r= lol saw the commercial for nono and immediately thought of the Ascent!
Well, I'm sure you could find a way to make the Ascent remove body hair, but there is no way the No! No! will vape!

Just sayin'...

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

FloatLikeAli

I got this from a online store that seemed to have the Ascent in house for testing:

"...the Acsent has been the best thing we have seen this year, we have one sample unit and we fight over who gets to take it home. The battery life is marked as 4 hours but is closer to 2.5 on the high settings, which is still a lot higher than other vapes, also the all glass path, and the fact that you can easily remove the glass tubes is beyond cool.

It is about the size of two iPhones so it is not as small as the PAX, however the pax is more of a light vapor vaporizer and the ascent hits harder, more like a iolite WISPR does, but with a LOT better flavor..."

Take it as you will!
What website did you find this on?

FloatLikeAli,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
The very poorly shot one where mint was used??? Nope haven't seen it! Lol j/k of coarse I've seen it! I've been following this vape since it was first announced very closely.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom