Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKickass

...The battery life... is closer to 2.5 on the high settings...
the pax is more of a light vapor vaporizer and the ascent hits harder...
I like the 2.5 hrs battery life, with two 18650's I think that might actually be accurate!

But who would call the Pax a "light vapor vaporizer" lol, it's good to hear they think the Ascent is even better because the Pax is pretty damn powerful!

JoeKickass,

Sype

So do you guys and gals think it would be wise to Preorder from got vape or wait for da vincis' site release to see if there are any bundled deals? I kind of want to pull the trigger now and know I have one on the way versus taking a chance on a str8 sellout on release date...... oh decisions decisions :shrug:

Sype,

the ob

all good in the hood.
on the gotvape site, it says in stock. I am assuming that is pre-order?

just read. reading good. :)

the ob,

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
I think just order one directly from them and wait for the first review and sell if you dont want to keep based on the review. Im sure like the pax and others it will sell out so selling one should be easy. On that note I dont think they are gonna step back and will deliver a good unit. Hopefully one that i will grab over my extreme q or pax.

V8pire,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
Idk making me a little nervous that this thing is supposed to launch in about a week and we haven't seen any videos (besides one that wasn't filmed very well) or real updates from beta testers or anything like that yet. Makes me wonder if they are in fact ready for the launch because it seems to me that when companies have something to show they proudly and quickly do.. so I hope DV isn't keeping quiet on this thread because they are falling behind with last minute delays and rushes to get things done and they are just building the suspense, but the Debbie downer in me feels the latter is more unlikely. I, like everyone else, am drooling over the Ascent and I would rather have it done right then get one and have to send it back in or something but I think many vape manufacturers have been jumping the gun with their release dates they give without anticipating the seemingly inevitable delays.. I hope I am wrong and DV comes back and wipes it in my face but I guess only time will tell :2c::peace:

Goodlife101,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Idk making me a little nervous that this thing is supposed to launch in about a week and we haven't seen any videos (besides one that wasn't filmed very well) or real updates from beta testers or anything like that yet. Makes me wonder if they are in fact ready for the launch because it seems to me that when companies have something to show they proudly and quickly do.. so I hope DV isn't keeping quiet on this thread because they are falling behind with last minute delays and rushes to get things done and they are just building the suspense, but the Debbie downer in me feels the latter is more unlikely. I, like everyone else, am drooling over the Ascent and I would rather have it done right then get one and have to send it back in or something but I think many vape manufacturers have been jumping the gun with their release dates they give without anticipating the seemingly inevitable delays.. I hope I am wrong and DV comes back and wipes it in my face but I guess only time will tell :2c::peace:

We just have to be patient. I am sure it will all work out :)

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
I would have more patience if I didnt run out of Kermit! Now I have to wait for two things!

V8pire,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
They still have a week or so to go . DaVinci has givin' us a lot of info and input on the assent . They made the video because we all wanted it . I don't think it was planned out , just a bone 'cause we were begging for one. Most vapes are just all of a sudden on the market without any real preview until a day or two before they go on sale everywhere . And haven't we learned some of the pitfalls of preorders . Like the ob said above " we just have to be patient " . The DV team has been great with us .

highinthesky3

Whats the catch with gotvapes pre-order? Is it just speculation of how many units they "think" they are going to receive? Have there been pre-orders from this site go bad in the past?

highinthesky3,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Whats the catch with gotvapes pre-order? Is it just speculation of how many units they "think" they are going to receive? Have there been pre-orders from this site go bad in the past?

As has been repeated in this thread: "We will be selling it on the website as soon as I get them and the rest will go to distribution"

Jimmy

Please DaVinci people, take your time and don't worry about impatient people, a lot of us are waiting for what seems that can be one of the best portable vapes, take your time :tup:
I agree but enough delays. they should give us more reasonable estimates of the release date

Jimmy,
Reactions: V8pire

Jimmy

They have already provided reasonable estimates on release dates. At this point you are just complaining about delays.
I dont even know if its been delayed again but its pretty annoying if it is. I sold my old vape and i want the ascent to be my next portable. If ill have to wait half a year for it its not worth it though. Id rather just get another vape that i could order immidiatly. they might be on track for may 1st which i would be thrilled but who knows. I don't know if thats being impatient...

Jimmy,

Chill Dude

I dont even know if its been delayed again but its pretty annoying if it is. I sold my old vape and i want the ascent to be my next portable. If ill have to wait half a year for it its not worth it though. Id rather just get another vape that i could order immidiatly. they might be on track for may 1st which i would be thrilled but who knows. I don't know if thats being impatient...

First, Davinci needs to receive the units, then they will conduct extensive testing on the units to make sure each unit meets all of their quality standards. I'm excited to get he Ascent too, but I want the product fully tested and free of bugs before I receive it.

If you need a vape right now,I suggest you buy a different portable . There are plenty of quality vapes out there. Just read the threads.

BTW, Why did you sell your old vape without a replacement? It seems that you didn't think that out very well..right? Good luck....

Jimmy

First, Davinci needs to receive the units, then they will conduct extensive testing on the units to make sure each unit meets all of their quality standards. I'm excited to get he Ascent too, but I want the product fully tested and free of bugs before I receive it.

If you need a vape right now,I suggest you buy a different portable . There are plenty of quality vapes out there. Just read the threads.

BTW, Why did you sell your old vape without a replacement? It seems that you didn't think that out very well..right? Good luck....
I was offered a good price for my no2. I know alot goes into the release and i actually have a lot of respect for dv for actually listening to the customers and taking our advice. This is literally the best vape design ive ever seen and i dont wanna miss out. Ill give it a few more weeks before i give in and buy somethin else. Till than i have my bong so its all good.

Jimmy,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hey guys, I haven't disappeared..just been lurking since I have nothing new to say :)

We are still relatively on schedule and in production now. We've been doing extensive testing and all is and has been going well to date. This vape will definitely not take another half year to come out...and we're almost there.

On a side note, we made another short video, nothing too specific- and she should have zoomed in. Wanted to post this on 4.20, but had a few editing issues...and yes she needed to zoom in, I know I know.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
On a side note, we made another short video, nothing too specific- and she should have zoomed in.

Srsly? I'm viewer 11th? You guys are lacking. :p

And "should have zoomed in"?
Uh... and.... "shoulda'read the wikipedia article on 'aspect ratio'"?

Ha Ha! Just happy to see video!
Awesome!

EDIT: "Built-in Motion Detector".

Understand: Skynet is coming.
"Sarah Connor? Come with me. This vape is for you."
:rofl:

EDIT: BTW: am watching this vid like the Zapruder film... heh...

EDIT: Although not a pure cloud video [cuts and edits], still produces well in the short cuts. (EditEdit: Although, what do I know? That could have been "mint" again... :) )

EDIT: "they come in 5ml bottles. They will be on the website very soon." Wait?!? What else is it you have to sell me??

nigel,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Hey guys, I haven't disappeared..just been lurking since I have nothing new to say :)

We are still relatively on schedule and in production now. We've been doing extensive testing and all is and has been going well to date. This vape will definitely not take another half year to come out...and we're almost there.

On a side note, we made another short video, nothing too specific- and she should have zoomed in. Wanted to post this on 4.20, but had a few editing issues...and yes she needed to zoom in, I know I know.

The programmable OLED feature looks great. Thanks for the video, and the update.:tup:

1_gr8_underdog,
Reactions: toros23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom