Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
On another note, Does anyone know if the new wood grain photo is what to expect? I didnt care too much for the wood but that new photo looks awesome!
I like the newest one best myself. I was gonna get black but if that's the wood then I am down. I agree the pics all look different.
I believe it should most closely resemble this one. But that is just my guess.
FFJkEOZ.jpg

Nunavut Tripper

Welcome,
If you haven't please try to read the entire thread.
It is a real product and it does exist. It is in the production/testing for quality assurance stage and is very close to being released.:tup:

I have read the thread and myself and many others will purchase an Ascente when it's released in a couple of weeks .
I'm just impressed that there's such an interest about a soon to be released product.

Nunavut Tripper,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Nunavut this is not even as much interest as some other vapes most recently the cera with two threads. One closed then a new one was opened. Also this is a vendor that already had a good product so we expect the new product will be even better.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
If that new photo is it then I'm switching to the wood one!

Now..one thing that has changed is the wood one- we are using the borough wood, not the pretty stripy wood. The film turned out pink somehow, but the designs on davincivaporizer.com and our facebook are closest.

the other picture (seen below)on the add to cart page is the finish addressed in this post by Da Vinci
YPVNBfg.jpg

1_gr8_underdog,
Reactions: V8pire

the ob

all good in the hood.
just a friendly word of advice to those who have few posts. I have been on this any many other forums for a long time. I think it is generally a good idea to slowly introduce yourself, ask questions and generally just get your feet wet before starting in the with complaints and insults.

we are all friends here, looking for the same thing. Friendship, information and a sense of community. people who come in and insult or just complain will generally have a hard time on this and any forum from what I have seen.

we are all excited and want the same things. lets just all try to get along and stay positive :)

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
The new wood look makes me want to have a vaping country club! Golf carts with vape kegs, Big words no one knows the meaning or how to spell. Last but not least my plaid pants with my favorite plant on them! ;^}:

V8pire,
Reactions: ShipDit

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I wanted stealth black as well and love the new wood. What are you going to do when someone asks to use your phone or to see your sexy phone?

Dreamerr,

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
you have to dial 420 for an outside line. ;^}:

you think any heat or vapor will be lost where the swivel seam is?

V8pire,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Yep, you guys got it right. The burl wood above is the new one...although its not really that bright. I have one sitting on my desk and I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

Also, yes, I've been updating the site all day..always fun, so there will be some oddities on there..like my pictures not matching, but so it goes with live changes.

There is a pretty tight silicone fitting where the swivel closes..not 100% air tight, maybe 90%. I've never noticed any air or vapor coming from that area.

And to let you all in the loop...I'm awaiting my final packaging delivery date to come in and then I will announce the launch date. Who would have thought that a box would be my demise?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yep, you guys got it right. The burl wood above is the new one...although its not really that bright. I have one sitting on my desk and I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

Also, yes, I've been updating the site all day..always fun, so there will be some oddities on there..like my pictures not matching, but so it goes with live changes.

There is a pretty tight silicone fitting where the swivel closes..not 100% air tight, maybe 90%. I've never noticed any air or vapor coming from that area.

And to let you all in the loop...I'm awaiting my final packaging delivery date to come in and then I will announce the launch date. Who would have thought that a box would be my demise?

Can't wait for the pics of the final units! Ummmm and also I would be glad to buy my ascent without packaging! Just throw everything in a Walmart bag and throw a stamp on that sucker!!!! Lol really though!

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!

Thanks for that. Good to know the seam is pretty sealed and a pic would be awesome!

V8pire,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hell just take the same approach arizer did with the solo and throw that sucker in unmarked brown and white boxes! It's all about the vape in the box!!!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

GanjaDude

Can't wait for the pics of the final units! Ummmm and also I would be glad to buy my ascent without packaging! Just throw everything in a Walmart bag and throw a stamp on that sucker!!!! Lol really though!
Yeah i dont need any packaging but I would rather you send it fedex so i can get it quickly :)

GanjaDude,

max

Out to lunch
Nunavut this is not even as much interest as some other vapes most recently the cera with two threads. One closed then a new one was opened.
The same will happen here. When the Ascent is released a new thread will be started. This one will be available in the ABV section for reading.

max,
Reactions: smokum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom