Arizer Solo

XGerpXDerpX

I think I like smoking it better...hmm I ordered an enano .. will that help me understand what vaping should be like?

XGerpXDerpX,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
It takes time. Go ahead and smoke and vape for a few weeks till you learn the solo well. Once you do quit smoking for 3 or so weeks and you will see the light.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: OF

Bon Dog

I think I like smoking it better...hmm I ordered an enano .. will that help me understand what vaping should be like?
when i first stared i would take a few hits (maybe 4-6) and go outside and hit a little 1hitter with combustion. all of the sudden i realized i wasn't reaching for my 1hitter anymore

Bon Dog,

XGerpXDerpX

Its just seems faster and easier to go in the other room and rip my beaker acoupl times and spray some ozium

XGerpXDerpX,
Reactions: OF

Ben Katz

When I try to use my solo the idle and 7 lights flash, is there anything I can do about this?

Ben Katz,

Dreamerr

Really bon dog we couldn't tell at all:rofl:
You are in one of those philosophical states that everything you say makes such perfect sense to ah YOU:lol:

Bon Dog

Ya I just got some Girl Scout cookies from SF (we get good weed but... This is in another league) I wouldn't normally make oil from just an 1/8 (got a q) but it smelled so good and heard so much about it lol. Keep an eye out in my stash/spidy's oil extravaganza. It is out of this world lol

Bon Dog,

salivape

Have you tried a hammer?

:bang:

mod note: This is the Solo thread, the Hammer thread is over there.

I think he meant a hammer as in the tool. Didnt know we had a diy section :D

mod note: <joke>This is the Solo thread, the Hammer thread is over there.</joke>

In a little over a week il have my first solo and first vape. Excited isnt the word! This thing looks like it kicks some serious ass.

salivape,

OF

Its just seems faster and easier to go in the other room and rip my beaker acoupl times and spray some ozium

Understood.

Just don't confuse "faster" or "easier" with better? Fast or easy doesn't always mean best you know.

You get addicted to the smoke part, what Noah at TV calls "the face in the campfire thing". You actually get a rush of sorts from the junk in smoke which your mind then associates with being stoned. You need to unlearn that link if you want to get into vaping as an alternative. It usually takes a few weeks of not blazing, but it almost always happens and few folks ever go back to the higher prices, bad smell and all that lovely coughing and hacking......

Some of us are kinda excited about that living longer part, too.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
A PVHES stem and a PVHEGonG Turbo were just ordered, along with some fine screens and solo stem caps. Have the non-turbo PVHEGonGs been in stock yet?

Any tips on the effective use of the turbo GonG would be appreciated.

Just looked and the 18mm version is out of stock again already and so are the stems. :o

Best,

bopper
I have been trying to order the PVHGonG Turbo and Short Stem for over a year now with no luck.
That why I just have the Stock Straight Tubes.

Well I ordered a enano, should that be a bit more effective
Have both?

My SOLO was nice to me this morning!
Now i know why I love it!

ataxian,

In a little over a week il have my first solo and first vape. Excited isnt the word! This thing looks like it kicks some serious ass.
I did mean the tool - just a bad joke.

You're right to be excited! Great vape.

Edit: I could take all my jokes to the Hammer thread ... (poor Hammer company)

You'll get use to it - hang in there. Alot of people including myself when first got into vaping liked smoking better as well. Many mistake the effects from the crap you get through combustion for a better or stronger high. I would take a vape high anyday over combustion - I like the idea of being able to medicate and actually function. I'm sure you will eventually feel the same way.
same here. Actually since exclusively vaping I don't even get high off smoking anymore(occasionally I'll take a hit to humor my friends).

salivape

mod note: <joke>This is the Solo thread, the Hammer thread is over there.</joke>

Ah.. well dont I look the fool :D The angry red writing didnt help. Im not even stoned yet!

Thanks kelper you FC guys made the decision an easy one

salivape,
Reactions: kelper
Ah.. well dont I look the fool :D The angry red writing didnt help. Im not even stoned yet!

Thanks kelper you FC guys made the decision an easy one
One time I was "busted" for possession by this tough nazi looking cop. Just about swallowed my hitter. Turned out it was a joke and we had a good smoke together. Those lovable brownshirts... :love:

kelper,
Reactions: salivape

Dreamerr

Have some faith vapeNstone...maybe she will come around. I loved the quickness of taking a hit off a joint. It was also way better for my spasms and I still won't go back.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom