Arizer Solo

arrr

Just placed my order discount code FCLOVE15 did not work but FCLOVE10 worked. Just ordered a reg pvhes stem and turbo gong for $50 shipped to the states. I cant wait.

arrr,
Reactions: rcflo

bopper

A PVHES stem and a PVHEGonG Turbo were just ordered, along with some fine screens and solo stem caps. Have the non-turbo PVHEGonGs been in stock yet?

Any tips on the effective use of the turbo GonG would be appreciated.

Just looked and the 18mm version is out of stock again already and so are the stems. :o

Best,

bopper

bopper,

bluemonkey

Could someone post a up close pic of a pvhes stem and gong if you have them i am going to my lhs today to see if the guy there can make them for me and the pic on PV website is not the best. I mainly just need to see what is different between the original stem and pvhes. Thanks.

hey,
i have the two PVHES stems, the standard straight, and straight shorty turbo,
to be honest i use the shorty most the time, the smaller bowl is nice, it means you can have more fresh bowls,if you don't mind the extra loading and when i want a bigger bowl i always have the standard straight.
The air flow on both is a lot better, the turbo slightly more so,
you can alter the draw by twisting the stem to align the grooves

In my experience you get the same total amount of vape from the stock and PVHES stems, but i find it alot nicer to hit a free draw.
i would defiantly recommend the PVHES, espesailly the shorty turbo, i do use the stock but rarely

IMG_20130326_174541303.jpg

IMG_20130326_174441457.jpg

IMG_20130326_174333949.jpg

IMG_20130326_174457617.jpg

bopper

The site news on the PV site indicates that:

"PVHES stems in stock soon! We will have more on a daily basis, if your favorite is sold out, we will have more Bent, Turbos and Shorty PVHES stems arriving soon."

and:

"PVHEGonG Adapters will be re stocked soon!!
They are currently available in 18mm and 14mm in regular and shorty varieties, limited quantities daily. Other sizes and configurations coming soon."

It might be a good idea to check back daily. :cool:

bopper

The PVHEGonG turbo just came in this morning. The straight PVHES stems were in stock for a few days.

Perhaps the suggestion should have been to check back several times daily.

We kept an eye on PV solo stems/adapters for several weeks before we recently bought a solo. ;)

bopper,

pancreas_fractum

Thanks bopper - it would be nice if I could have them email me when they are back, but I don't know if that is a possibility.

pancreas_fractum,

toros23

Last week they listed the dates they would be in stock and they came in stock on those days just as they said. Hopefully they will do this again for folks that missed them. Also, might want to keep checking back because the 14mm turbo was sold out earlier but came back in stock about 30 mins ago. Luckily I was able to grab one for a fellow FC'er.

toros23,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I came in here to complain about PV STILL NOT having them back in stock.

But I guess they were in stock and is now back out of stock lol.

How annoying is this.

keepsake,

oklahomie

Any solo-heads thinking of converting to any of the new portables?

I'm considering either the pinnacle or the inhalater XP for the added portability, but I just feel like they may not live up to the joy that this solo has brought to me.

oklahomie,

bluemonkey

Any solo-heads thinking of converting to any of the new portables?

I'm considering either the pinnacle or the inhalater XP for the added portability, but I just feel like they may not live up to the joy that this solo has brought to me.

Gotta be the ascent from davinci,
was hoping to win the design competition, however i will be more than happy to purchase one,
Think I'm gonna wait at least a few months to see the reviews pour in,
what sells it for me is

1. All glass vapor path,
2. The long battery life,
3. Digital control,
4. Truly portable,
5. Reputable manufacturer,
6. Convection based,
7. Custom programmable vape sessions,
8. Design
9. Free flow draw
10. 45 seconds heat up time,

Of course as it has yet to be released none of this is absolute, but this is why it caught my attention

oklahomie

Gotta be the ascent from davinci,
was hoping to win the design competition, however i will be more than happy to purchase one,
Think I'm gonna wait at least a few months to see the reviews pour in,
what sells it for me is

1. All glass vapor path,
2. The long battery life,
3. Digital control,
4. Truly portable,
5. Reputable manufacturer,
6. Convection based,
7. Custom programmable vape sessions,
8. Design
9. Free flow draw
10. 45 seconds heat up time,

Of course as it has yet to be released none of this is absolute, but this is why it caught my attention

I like the idea of the all glass vapor path, but I feel like that would make it alot more fragile.
If i'm gonna be carrying it around with me, I don't want to be worried about breaking it.

oklahomie,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
please back to the solo... there is a thread to talk about the ascent if you would like

mmenzie,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I used the turbo stem today and I still don't like it. I also have to write to pv cause the stem doesn't fit all the way through the hole in the solo cap.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: OF
I used the turbo stem today and I still don't like it. I also have to write to pv cause the stem doesn't fit all the way through the hole in the solo cap.
Have you tried a hammer?

:bang:

mod note: This is the Solo thread, the Hammer thread is over there.

kelper,
Reactions: Dreamerr

arrr

Just an FYI if you were looking for a GonG and missed the PVHES GonGs today. The 18mm no carb regular GonG is still in stock.

arrr,
Top Bottom