Arizer Air II

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No because

My og air still works like the day I got it. . And my other vapes.. once this air dies I'll upgrade. Like you and the pink solo.
I love my SOLO and it's strong like me!
Now having wrote that I want a AIR 2 because of the Blue One I love!
The PINK SOLO work's kind of insanely good?

Thank You @OF for giving my SOLO 1 everlasting life!

Summer

Long Island, NY
I just found out my original Air tipped stem is too small for good vapor production, I've started using the full glass stem. Might have to get a longer stem for cooler vapor, but for now I'll have to stick with my GonG and other one. :rant:

Would just a mere swapping out of the stem for better vapor prod. have resulted in you not feeling a need to update to the Air 2? If so, that's a financial bummer.

Summer,
Reactions: ataxian

jpdnkstr

I was wondering if the new buttons prevented the Arizer Air 2 from rolling when it's on a flat surface? that's really my only complaint about my original air.

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
Would just a mere swapping out of the stem for better vapor prod. have resulted in you not feeling a need to update to the Air 2? If so, that's a financial bummer.

No. I wanted the upgraded screen and battery too. But now it looks like I'll have to clean my glass and swap it out for the Air II stem that came with it.

Justpassedu

Still have yet to take off my screen protector , its starting to come off , my air 1 stayed on for over a year lol
zDRzIqb.jpg

CloudScion

My first air was broken and i was in warranty. Now i have the "new" air 1 with the same heating elements as the solo 2.
I dont think that i upgrade yet but i also must say that the new functions are really cool, and i like the display and colors (blue, yes!).

Maybe i wait for the air 3 with 5 seconds heating time, smaler design, smartphone app, lightsaber button, and of course you can play snake on the display :D

CloudScion

Still have yet to take off my screen protector , its starting to come off , my air 1 stayed on for over a year lol
zDRzIqb.jpg

I think its possible to make a screen protector like any smartphone on the planet.
I definitely would buy me a couple, cause i make good experiences with these on my smartphones and it save me a few really big scratches on my display.

Of course, it make more sense to put these on a bigger display (for many i think), but i dont think it does cost that much to make a little display protector for the air 2 and as i said, i would buy them and a few other people i think too (or for the solo 2 with a bigger screen). :)

Last edited:

bcleez

Just ordered the Air II - Q user with DDave and PD before that. Hopefully this lives up to the hype of an efficiency user. I have been out of the game so long that I want to say... back in my day a 30 minute warm up time (PD) was considered good. Thanks for the detailed reviews.

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
Seems like the old rubber case fits the new one reasonably well, how is it?

I like it honestly. It doesn't get in the way too much, the screen is visible and the charging port is accessible. The only "gripe" that you could say is that it covers the minus and M buttons, which I don't mind. I still use my thumb to turn it on, but I am 6' so I have large hands.

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
I like it honestly. It doesn't get in the way too much, the screen is visible and the charging port is accessible. The only "gripe" that you could say is that it covers the minus and M buttons, which I don't mind. I still use my thumb to turn it on, but I am 6' so I have large hands.

Thanks for the info, having the case on the Air II when I get it is a must for me.

Have you considered modifying the case a little? That's the route I think I may go down.

bluenavey00,
Reactions: Summer

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
Thanks for the info, having the case on the Air II when I get it is a must for me.

Have you considered modifying the case a little? That's the route I think I may go down.

I have considered it, but I have weighed the time and precision needed to modify the front with my stoned mind and reconsidered...:science:

Once I tried using the buttons with the case over them I figured it's really not that meaningful to me to modify. Plus, it covers and protects that much more of the same plastic that covers the screen. :2c:

metaknight,
Reactions: Summer

LabPong

Just wondering for those whom have been using the Air2 now.....are there any reports of software errors like the Solo2 has been having?

LabPong,
Reactions: BigJr48

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Just put in the Order for my Air 2 directly from Arizer.
Couldn't wait any longer, haha.

I just saw that they offer free intl. shipping if the order's over 200$, after import taxes that would be pretty much the same as if I ordered it from a shop over here and had to pay shipping instead of import taxes.

Also, I just got back some overpaid taxes, which made the decision even easier :cool:

Top Bottom