XVape XLUX ROFFU

Medivapequeen

I'm really intrigued about this lil device for a new portable but are there any deals or discount codes for it in the UK? I have the V3 Pro and wasn't that impressed so if this hits harder it could be perfect for on the go. Although £140 in the UK feels a bit steep or is it still justified with the likes of the Angus TM etc?

Petetbay

I'm really intrigued about this lil device for a new portable but are there any deals or discount codes for it in the UK? I have the V3 Pro and wasn't that impressed so if this hits harder it could be perfect for on the go. Although £140 in the UK feels a bit steep or is it still justified with the likes of the Angus TM etc?
4/20 sales are coming, 4/20 and BF sales are the best times to try get a good discount. :2c:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Although £140 in the UK feels a bit steep
420EDC has the Roffu on sale for 4/20 already and posts internationally at a fair price @Medivapequeen but as @Petetbay bay advised, your local vape sellers should have good discounts very soon.

Medivapequeen

4/20 sales are coming, 4/20 and BF sales are the best times to try get a good discount. :2c:

420EDC has the Roffu on sale for 4/20 already and posts internationally at a fair price @Medivapequeen but as @Petetbay bay advised, your local vape sellers should have good discounts very soon.

Thank you both. I will keep an eye out and hopefully grab one 💚

LesPlenty

Company Rep
They really need to come out with one of these cases for the Roffu
The Roffu is not a stink monster like the vapes that case is made for.
That said I use a Herb Gaurd smell-proof stash case for my travels here is a similar small version for pipes etc that should fit the Roffu,
811WpgBDLeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
It seems like everyone is loving the Roffu still? So it's a portable heavy hitter then with removable batteries. I'm waiting for sales but think I'm definitely going to get one. How are people out of the honeymoon phase?
It's a very nice vape, I do like it a lot. Buy the glass mp/wpa along with.
I have a couple of high end vapes that, frankly, I prefer, but for certain situations I will choose Roffu and be quite satisfied.

The wpa that @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd makes turns it into a portable log style vape.

Last year at gf sale I got a full kit green for under $100 from xvapeusa, I bet there will be good 4/20 pricing!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
It seems like everyone is loving the Roffu still? So it's a portable heavy hitter then with removable batteries. I'm waiting for sales but think I'm definitely going to get one. How are people out of the honeymoon phase?
I daily drive my Roffu as well as my tinymight. Got mine back before Christmas from xvape during the 100$ sale. Best 100$ I’ve ever spent on a vape in my opinion.

AJS

Calm Consistency
It's just been really reliable wherever I take it. Gets to temp really quickly, can kill a bowl quickly if you want to, convection, and decent flavor on the first few hits. Can really pump out vapor. Flavor can get pretty bad on the higher end, but not a deal breaker.

When I'm away from home on a road trip or hotel, I take it and the Crafty+, and may reach for the Roffu more just out of convenience and getting the job done.

Just all around pretty decent vape that I keep coming back to.

Pishorkata

I've been using it almost since beginning of this thread and I don't have much complains
I came from Xmax Starry 3 so it was an upgrade pretty much across the board (faster heatup, still has removable batteries, still compact, better screen, interchangable ovens, much easier to clean, flavor is decent and never felt like the vapour is too hot - I usually run it around 210 C with the SS oven & dosing caps)
I'd consider it high-end device even though it's cheaper than most bigger vapes

Also I think people underappreciate the included metal grinder, shovel tool and the cleanup tool in the Roffu - I use all 3 regularly and they're amazing. The grinder is very compact and it does better than most of the cheaper 5-10$ grinders I have (only sucks that its a 3 piece and doesnt have kief collector)

I'm soon hitting them 9k puffs :D
mgq3Hfjtc708qiW7wF6hgkZcndjDyYHOX4LYGgHhGyfHsubGhDZ1R4HNkneVU3wtNdK0Iw84m2nYqQ8TsIA-EZDroQxBV7oPeS3QsRru8hjUKb7fFPE1IL9dWIV7ZlFTdRfQt7RkuyFkwCqfhWKc7KYDs3erS48IkaHZQfm7UqUNR10mS7CGAAjL3y889g6jv41tk3TeJH6tzi0H0iDhRDyDTuoKRW7BiJlEDMvvwFeyYr_WRE-d9pwK6h8ukW6A3mQWaSsZysPSv8D3C-fT9IDnIfcwSYmVxiR7TigXRuBSlP6XdVn13egK6xhGVNww0fcz0WXCEFTLUzmoxlvctT8Bdg4rtY7XIgI3EXpoiPiCNVi_i67VB-pjToIgL_8URIcvAfLFmoO2JhZQtwxKZZCah7f7c-RUZvNMFVzGljs4Czs0uOEAj86yFOUDd5DAasvyA7NzSU_uplT7WNTC845zIkFzIuWnBM7vogc5fCXwl-ikDQBTA7xxXFbz4U94jUGmg6Y3sNugJZBIXgFoJqn90CEp47ye8N_gzUSbfgz4uYfe9BkYaCK75XomSh2PoxVSTzJg0R_VXsjk9CMRFhhD7Cp385jw1mtK15c_jw9p377-uo_B5WLQbFRmCNYQDvwYUEXHnJjui7VO8q1H0fzdDDe8FW7mMmcos1DqTKte56k1_lt5C8W6Y0jtm5GMdRqN3rYlXca-XjiRtLun-OVp7FcHyBXXLdAALdVbjNY9O1yx1IgT_8rrd2ydepwWbbm7ZWADZgQpI57ePxEtUtXYNGrLx0IP9OGjWsROfK13CSAPgT-N8drJmhCtuDNhRv8EKL2w-fRP8h-kGVBfm2u_B_r9fC_00pPjHyrNFXTdCNmgTBKNIU3cF0PEaJRr4R3kFf9xkuTpoag2jqZnTQiExzYvy8NmHk5DFzpfHFGfJJTIIsPCC2PYn18q8ZqAxDYEm3cdTFN5xucSZOq6iCMlf2r_mEw2hlykf1VCK6NKfOGHDQNdR9rxpPFHSwVLe1mLblJLPXZYNWNZOk0YLk19=w703-h937-s-no

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that there are some people (including me) which have noticed that after some time the silicone rings holding the ovens can wear off and the oven gets a bit loose - but this is already being worked on
Also recently I noticed a crack on the inside of the black part in the mouthpiece but I assume this is due to me dropping it few times
Either way I think there are replacement moutpieces around internet, I might get one in future

LesPlenty

Company Rep
EDIT: Just wanted to point out that there are some people (including me) which have noticed that after some time the silicone rings holding the ovens can wear off and the oven gets a bit loose - but this is already being worked on
I have been informed this problem was fixed a while ago with a change in the offending o-ring and, hopefully, those affected will get their fix kit soon.
The cracked internal CU part has happened to at least one other user that never dropped their unit or ran it on high with only minimal puffs so was probably a freak.
I'm soon hitting them 9k puffs :D
Well done, that is a lot of puffs as I am only at 7.5k!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Also recently I noticed a crack on the inside of the black part in the mouthpiece but I assume this is due to me dropping it few times

I had a “crack” develop on its own, SEE POST #853
Follow the posts till eventual resolution.

THX919

Hello, I plan to buy the Roffu; I have a few questions before pulling the trigger. Can the Roffu charge the battery and be used at the same time? I am looking to buy the complete kit. What other accessories should I consider when ordering it? Is the silicon armor sleeve worth getting? I like the dosing capsules and will probably get them.

Madtater

Hello, I plan to buy the Roffu; I have a few questions before pulling the trigger. Can the Roffu charge the battery and be used at the same time? I am looking to buy the complete kit. What other accessories should I consider when ordering it? Is the silicon armor sleeve worth getting? I like the dosing capsules and will probably get them.

I would not sesh while charging…it jacks your battery off. Do yourself a favor and get an extra battery and charger. They arent that expensive.

I have the silicon case. It does its job. Wish it was leather….

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Can the Roffu charge the battery and be used at the same time?
Yes, it can but it may struggle to work with a dead flat battery, and as @Madtater stated it would reduce the battery's life span but they are cheap to replace and very easily swapped,
The battery can last quite a few bowls, as tested, 1 hour @ 190c,
1656039901819-jpg.38091

The capsules are very handy and add another dimension to the Roffu (added conduction). The silicon armor is also a cheap worthwhile addition for sure.:tup:
The $10 glass mouthpiece/water pipe adapter would also be on my list of extras to get.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Re the battery and charging, I agree with Les, it can be done, but I also agree that a second battery and an external charger are what can relieve any anxiety about getting caught short of power.
It will depend on your use and on availability of charging.
I use the glass mouthpiece most of the time, sometimes as a mouthpiece and sometimes as wpa for hooking up to a jhook. I think it's worth the ten bucks.

THX919

Yes, it can but it may struggle to work with a dead flat battery, and as @Madtater stated it would reduce the battery's life span but they are cheap to replace and very easily swapped,
The battery can last quite a few bowls, as tested, 1 hour @ 190c,
1656039901819-jpg.38091

The capsules are very handy and add another dimension to the Roffu (added conduction). The silicon armor is also a cheap worthwhile addition for sure.:tup:
The $10 glass mouthpiece/water pipe adapter would also be on my list of extras to get.
Thanks Les. A 2nd battery will be worth it!

Re the battery and charging, I agree with Les, it can be done, but I also agree that a second battery and an external charger are what can relieve any anxiety about getting caught short of power.
It will depend on your use and on availability of charging.
I use the glass mouthpiece most of the time, sometimes as a mouthpiece and sometimes as wpa for hooking up to a jhook. I think it's worth the ten bucks.
Thanks vapkiking; I will certainly look into it.

Top Bottom