• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

XVape XLUX ROFFU

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I got this from 420EDC,
$5.99 is our shipping flat rate. Whether it is an ounce or 100 ounces. The speed is the only thing that changes. Under a pound goes 1st Class, takes 5-7 business days domestically. Priority is 3-4 business days. Anything over a pound has to ship Priority
I also know that if you spend over US$100 at 420EDC...freight is free in the US, great to have options!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The heat rising from the element will eventually soak the unit and the load...a lot slower than conduction vapes though. :2c: I just turn the unit off while continuing to draw to cool the load down if saving it for later.

Well done and keep it up! It is a big shock to the system to give up after so long, well done...vaping helped me kick smoking (nicotine as well)...would have been much harder without a vape or 2.

I have been told it will be available soon...no firmer time frame yet. A GonG 14mm male to whatever size you need with a bit of silicone hose works for me until the OEM release.
@Summer GFL Brilliant Cut Grinder is great, as seen here with a 'medium' grind type plate,
And with the capsules...no filter is needed,

I just tried a WPA hack, probably less secure then @LesPlenty methods.

You need a silicone “Master Adapter”, they are generic and found on many vape sites, I linked to one from SneakyPete’s site, so you can see photos of them.
You need a proper sized screen, and if you have a 2nd “bowl/stem screen” from the ROFFU, it’s perfect.

Take out the small inner silicone plug from Master Adapter “MA”,

Remove the tiny white oring on the Roffu metal bowl screen/disc, as when I tried to insert it into the MA, I noticed the oring beginning to get pushed off the screen (it’s not needed for a good fit and can easily be lost), due to the soft but grippy silicone of the MA. (I didn’t want to leave my 2nd Roffu in the MA, so I found an Ambit regular mesh screen fit just as well),

I used the Roffu SS Metal Stem, the glass stem should work the same, but I figured I’d avoid any possible stress to the glass stem when handling. You obviously still need one of the Roffu stock metal screens in the stem for your load, over the heater.

After loading, push the MA, with your installed own screen or 2nd stock screen/disc, onto the top of Roffu glass or metal stem. It will push down to the bottom groove of the MA. BUT NOTE: The last inner ring of the MA is NOT VERY DEEP! This means you have to be careful when you pull the Roffu off your water rig when removing to clear, or it can come OFF.

I was able to hold my water rig in one hand, and using my fingers to pull up on the MA to remove the Roffu from my 14mm female joint.
NOTE: If you pull on the Roffu body, the MA can pop off the stem and DUMP your herbs out!

***So if you are clumsy or uncoordinated, this hack might not be for you. While it’s far from perfect, using a MA “Master Adapter” I already had, this works for me until they possibly come up with an official WPA. Now I can SEE my vapor production in my water rig.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Old Stoner1958

I just got an answer for you @Old Stoner1958, the sleeve is open on the bottom but there's just enough of a lip that you cannot open the battery compartment without sliding the sleeve up off the sides a tiny bit.:tup:
Thank you for the answer. Do you think the armor might make it a bit more involved to clean the mouthpiece and Air flow box. I guess the protection the armor offers may make the extra effort to clean worth it.

Last edited:
Old Stoner1958,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Old Stoner1958

I just got an answer for you @Old Stoner1958, the sleeve is open on the bottom but there's just enough of a lip that you cannot open the battery compartment without sliding the sleeve up off the sides a tiny bit.:tup:
I am not sure it is that simple
20220816_134715.jpg

Image from 420EDC Discord

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Good call @Old Stoner1958, does not look to be an easy battery swap with the sleeve on. I will let the R&D guys know of the disappointment and see if it can be changed/tweaked.

LesPlenty,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Good call @Old Stoner1958, does not look to be an easy battery swap
I let my boss know of the battery problem and got this quick reply, we will request a revisit to the sleeve as it pertains to being able to swap the battery.
I will let you all know the outcome.
On another note, I finally got Covid and was so crook yesterday I tried a small dab and ended up on the floor coughing until I saw stars...not a good cough to get off. A few hours later my shoulder pain was getting pretty bad so I packed a small bowl in the Roffu and managed to mouth pull a few nice little clouds to relieve the pain without a coughing fit...nice!

Old Stoner1958

I let my boss know of the battery problem and got this quick reply, we will request a revisit to the sleeve as it pertains to being able to swap the battery.
I will let you all know the outcome.
On another note, I finally got Covid and was so crook yesterday I tried a small dab and ended up on the floor coughing until I saw stars...not a good cough to get off. A few hours later my shoulder pain was getting pretty bad so I packed a small bowl in the Roffu and managed to mouth pull a few nice little clouds to relieve the pain without a coughing fit...nice!
I hope your COVID symptoms are mild. Take care and get better.
I may buy the Armor and try to modify it or see how hard it is to peel back the bottom. At 5.00 even if I end up cutting the very bottom lip it wont break the bank.

Gup

Hey i was wondering if anyone had an idea when a wpa would be availiable yet? Im between this and the v3pro and no wpa has been the one thing leaning me torward the v3. I dont really need one, i just like using glass at home. But reading this thread makes me want the roffu too with the comparisons its had.
The v3 pro and Roffu to me are nothing alike, the Roffu is calibrated different so 180c in the Roffu is more like 210c in the v3. I love my Roffu but hate my week v3 pro

Gup,

Shorner

What's the Roffus vapor like? I like thick roasty vapor like the Dynavap not to bothered about terp chasing I just like big hits that get me wrecked, will the Roffu satisfy me?

Shorner,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
the Roffu is calibrated different so 180c in the Roffu is more like 210c in the v3. I love my Roffu but hate my week v3 pro
I agree with the temps by the look of my AVB and do not use my V3P as much as I used to but I still like it...quite a different experience than the Roffu for sure.
I like thick roasty vapor like the Dynavap not to bothered about terp chasing I just like big hits that get me wrecked, will the Roffu satisfy me?
The Roffu can produce large amounts of cool vapor (you do not realize how big a puff you can take) and has managed to medicate me too far...a couple of times now, not many vapes can do that to me and I dab regularly.
I still enjoy a puff on my VCs on my IHs but the draw resistance is too high for my liking to be an everyday driver.
Using V3P dosing caps in the Roffu adds conduction for some heavy hits, many different ways to enjoy your meds or just to enjoy.

Shorner

I agree with the temps by the look of my AVB and do not use my V3P as much as I used to but I still like it...quite a different experience than the Roffu for sure.

The Roffu can produce large amounts of cool vapor (you do not realize how big a puff you can take) and has managed to medicate me too far...a couple of times now, not many vapes can do that to me and I dab regularly.
I still enjoy a puff on my VCs on my IHs but the draw resistance is too high for my liking to be an everyday driver.
Using V3P dosing caps in the Roffu adds conduction for some heavy hits, many different ways to enjoy your meds or just to enjoy.
Have you tried the HR Rogue? If so how does it compare?

Gup

Have you tried the HR Rogue? If so how does it compare?
I have the fury2 and the Fierce and the Roffu vapour isn’t as thick but it’s much more potent

What's the Roffus vapor like? I like thick roasty vapor like the Dynavap not to bothered about terp chasing I just like big hits that get me wrecked, will the Roffu satisfy me?
The Roffu vapour is a lot smoother than a dynavap, to a point when sometimes you don’t think you’re getting anything but you definitely are. The taste is much better ( after using my Roffu exclusively for a week or so I got my dynavap out and it tasted very ash like).
The Roffu will produce very toasty rips at 200c or above and the ABV will come out almost black and will definitely get you wrecked.
I would say my Roffu is more comparable with my Sticky Brick Runt but without the hassle of a torch lighter

LesPlenty

Company Rep
ordered one with 5 v3pro capsules..
These really do work well in the Roffu, the extra power of the Roffu mixed with a bit of conduction (in session mode) that the caps give makes for some very easy hassle-free clouds...just remember to not use the Roffu OG oven filter while using V3P caps as they will hold the mouthpiece up a tiny bit if you do, still seals but looks a bit...urgh if ajar.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Shorner

Shorner

These really do work well in the Roffu, the extra power of the Roffu mixed with a bit of conduction (in session mode) that the caps give makes for some very easy hassle-free clouds...just remember to not use the Roffu OG oven filter while using V3P caps as they will hold the mouthpiece up a tiny bit if you do, still seals but looks a bit...urgh if ajar.
Is that the filter in the glass and steel tubes your talking about?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is that the filter in the glass and steel tubes your talking about?
Yes, not required when using the V3P capsule as it takes up just a tiny bit too much space to leave in...plus who needs extra screens to clean or want to restrict airflow more than needed?

Shorner

Recieved my Roffu, lightning delivery from Vapefiend as usual...
Not tried it yet but the unit itself is very nice, good solid device it seems, the v3pro capsules look really good quality too.

Shorner

1 day into.using the Roffu and have to say im impressed with it so far...i like big clouds and this thing rips!!
I have been using the capsules in session mode on 220c...i usually inhale very slowly until the vapor starts coming then increase the speed for 10-15 secs...usually get 2-3 massive clouds....its really smooth you don't feel the vapor going in, taste is nice not TM or Mighty nice but still up there..
The unit itself is very solid and good looking, it's so easy just to pull off the mouthpiece chuck a capsule in and the mouthpiece snaps back on with a really strong magnet...heat up time and battery seem good, lcd is good really like the colour display...
Only slight negative i can say is it does get a bit warm around the top and mouthpiece after a couple of capsules doesn't bother me though...
I'm going to try just loading the glass and steel ovens with no capsules later see how it goes...
It's a big thumbs up from me so far 👍👍

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been using the capsules in session mode on 220c
taste is nice not TM or Mighty nice
Try using just the glass sprinkle filled at 170c(340f) if you want to get better flavour...nice to have the power if needed though :tup:
I'm going to try just loading the glass
This, and lower in temps, is where the best flavour is found IMO and still produces great clouds...it is great to have options!
Glad you are enjoying it @Shorner and I believe you will like it even more as you try different approaches to vaping with it.

Old Stoner1958

I found that after 49 years of smoking herb I was using higher temps at first. Now I really enjoy setting the temp at 340 and enjoying the incredible flavors. Sometimes I will kick it up to 365 to finished the bowl. The V3Pro Capsules have such small holes that when I use them I remove the filter screen also ( My herbs produce alot of resin). I am totally happy with the Roffu. I find it great for microdosing or getting totally wasted.

On another note I got the Armor today. I like it. I can peal back the bottom enough to change batteries when needed. I recommend it for the extra prtection and for those that like high temps it is a bit cooler on the lips.

Last edited:
Top Bottom