XVape XLUX ROFFU

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
@LesPlenty what do I do?

Mod please delete. I thought I hit edit but apparently I replied to my own post I guess. 🤦‍♂️
I got this one time on my V3 pro. It was something to do with the battery I took out the OEM battery and put a better one in and I haven't had the problem since.

Maybe at least remove and put back in the battery? Just kicking out ideas

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I got this one time on my V3 pro. It was something to do with the battery I took out the OEM battery and put a better one in and I haven't had the problem since.

Maybe at least remove and put back in the battery? Just kicking out ideas
I was hoping for something like that. Tried all 6 batteries I have. Same with all of them. :(

PutOneInTheAir

A great suggestion to try before resorting to a return ticket...thanks @PutOneInTheAir !
Oh yeah I'm dealing with that right now X-Max actually got back to me about my other vape but they wanted videos and it's actually quite difficult to send a good video over email. Lol
I was hoping for something like that. Tried all 6 batteries I have. Same with all of them. :(
That's a bummer 😔
I had it happen about a week or so ago on my V3 pro it's only happened one time (I really don't use the vape) but I looked at the battery and I realized it was the factory one I switched it to my higher quality batteries and I haven't seen it since, I was hoping it's the same thing for you.

Sounds like you have to create a ticket, I'm sure they'll get you taken care of.

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
it's actually quite difficult to send a good video over email. Lol
I am a fan of Vimeo, easy to use and important to me...free!
I thought you would have tried but best to check, time for a ticket.
I doubt the service department will need more than the picture you posted @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd
I will pick up the wpa when it is released.
Also, don't forget @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd also deals in Roffu WPA,
20705641-C395-493-D-A5-D0-695366-DDE5-CE.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Oh yeah I'm dealing with that right now X-Max actually got back to me about my other vape but they wanted videos and it's actually quite difficult to send a good video over email. Lol

That's a bummer 😔
I had it happen about a week or so ago on my V3 pro it's only happened one time (I really don't use the vape) but I looked at the battery and I realized it was the factory one I switched it to my higher quality batteries and I haven't seen it since, I was hoping it's the same thing for you.

Sounds like you have to create a ticket, I'm sure they'll get you taken care of.
Yeah I hope they can resolve it quickly. I’ve found myself pretty reliant upon this great little vape and the thought of not having it through the holidays is heart breaking.

PutOneInTheAir

Yeah I hope they can resolve it quickly. I’ve found myself pretty reliant upon this great little vape and the thought of not having it through the holidays is heart breaking.
I'mma completely different story My vapes over a year old. It's a long story I don't want to get into. Lol. Either way we're about to find out how the customer service is with my deal?

So my case would most likely be more severe yours is probably something as simple as sending a picture like the one you posted like @LesPlenty was saying.

I love my ROFFU, I'm going out to dinner and I have it right here in my pocket with a few capsules. Before it would have been my dynab app with induction heater, ROFFU you just such a convenient package and more discreet it's hard flavor departments kind of lacking but I could deal with that for the price it's solid. I got Black Friday deal, but I think it's worth it to regular price also and I'm a cheap 🐴 hopefully you have some backup vape?

Sorry got high and rambling on

LesPlenty

Company Rep
flavor departments kind of lacking
You should get the good flavour on at least the first 2 puffs then flavour will drop off as it is only a small bowl and pretty well spent after 3 or 4 puffs (sometimes less)...the way I load and use it anyway:tup:
Edit. I will add I do wring out a load if using it for a sleeping aid, not great flavour by the end but gets to some needed chems that are not found until well roasted?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
How much
I'mma completely different story My vapes over a year old. It's a long story I don't want to get into. Lol. Either way we're about to find out how the customer service is with my deal?

So my case would most likely be more severe yours is probably something as simple as sending a picture like the one you posted like @LesPlenty was saying.

I love my ROFFU, I'm going out to dinner and I have it right here in my pocket with a few capsules. Before it would have been my dynab app with induction heater, ROFFU you just such a convenient package and more discreet it's hard flavor departments kind of lacking but I could deal with that for the price it's solid. I got Black Friday deal, but I think it's worth it to regular price also and I'm a cheap 🐴 hopefully you have some backup vape?

Sorry got high and rambling on

Did this ever happen before you started using your WPA?
Perhaps there is extra “stress”, placed on the heating unit, as it was designed just to hold the light glass & metal load sleeves/bowls?
Any back and forth side motion, perhaps shorted the wired connections. Just a thought?

As far as service, I’m going on a week, with back and forth emails from customer support on a simple crack in the internal plastic top cap, posted photo in this thread. Seems instead of simply sending me a $2.00 part, I’m being interrogated, as they have so far insinuated that it must have been dropped. Maybe you will get a better response, but I wouldn’t tell them about any added accessories, beyond the stock ones. Good luck!

EDIT: Wrong person responded to, originally…

PutOneInTheAir

You should get the good flavour on at least the first 2 puffs then flavour will drop off as it is only a small bowl and pretty well spent after 3 or 4 puffs (sometimes less)...the way I load and use it anyway:tup:
Edit. I will add I do wring out a load if using it for a sleeping aid, not great flavour by the end but gets to some needed chems that are not found until well roasted?
That's about right, two good 3 or 4 taste pretty bad. My log vape has me spoiled flavor hits all the way there until no visible vapor, DynaVap same with heating higher up, V3pro seems to be behind the 2 I mentioned but Infront of the ROFFU. ROFFU hits as hard as my log though just flavor is falling off faster then all my others. I still need the get some more time with her though. Been on my 🪵 kick lately.
How much

Did this ever happen before you started using your WPA?
Perhaps there is extra “stress”, placed on the heating unit, as it was designed just to hold the light glass & metal load sleeves/bowls?
Any back and forth side motion, perhaps shorted the wired connections. Just a thought?

As far as service, I’m going on a week, with back and forth emails from customer support on a simple crack in the internal plastic top cap, posted photo in this thread. Seems instead of simply sending me a $2.00 part, I’m being interrogated, as they have so far insinuated that it must have been dropped. Maybe you will get a better response, but I wouldn’t tell them about any added accessories, beyond the stock ones. Good luck!

EDIT: Wrong person responded to, originally…
That sucks especially for something so cheap. I am big on companies taking care of it's customers, these vape aren't cheap for us. I am curious 🧐 to see how it plays out.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I’m being interrogated
This is the first instance of this fault with quite a few units being sold so they want to get to the bottom of possible issues and that it is not just user error/misuse. I have heard of complete units being replaced with no questions asked if it was a known fault so I seriously doubt we are holding out purely for the sake of saving a few dollars. Sorry, it is a pain but that is how warranty claims sometimes work.
That said, I will send a note up the chain to find out what is happening.

2tiki

Sometimes an electrical gremlin is hard to put a finger on and this is a new one for me.

If your unit will definitely not let you power it off while it is heating up and that happens every time that would be a fault that will be covered by warranty (as it is easily shown as a fault)
Please get in contact with customer support directly to get sorted fast,
support@xvapeusa.com
And/or,

Call our offices:

Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm PST

(909)517-1100​

I have a similar issue as well as some others and was about to post when I saw this. I can never turn it off when it's heating in session or on demand mode. Also sometimes the rofu logo stays on the screen the same time as the heating info which has me a bit worried. It's been doing that sporadically since the second day I started using it, but the turning it off issue has always been like that.

Also, it seems like I was having good luck with on demand mode in the beginning, but now I can see the temp display drooping when I inhale, and I'm not getting much vapor. Session mode is still working as expected though.

EDIT: I forgot to add the pics. As I mentioned, session mode is still working if you know what I mean. Hehehe
Second edit: I forgot to mention that some times when I try to turn it on, after the fifth tap the logo shows up and it vibrates, but then the screen goes black on nothing happens. Usually the next 5 tap works, but sometimes I have to do it 2-3 times to turn it on. I'm starting to worry their maybe is something wrong with my unit.

I guess I will call them tomorrow.
20221211-211357.jpg

20221211-211400.jpg

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have a similar issue as well as some others and was about to post when I saw this. I can never turn it off when it's heating in session or on demand mode. Also sometimes the rofu logo stays on the screen the same time as the heating info which has me a bit worried. It's been doing that sporadically since the second day I started using it, but the turning it off issue has always been like that.

Also, it seems like I was having good luck with on demand mode in the beginning, but now I can see the temp display drooping when I inhale, and I'm not getting much vapor. Session mode is still working as expected though.

EDIT: I forgot to add the pics. As I mentioned, session mode is still working if you know what I mean. Hehehe
Second edit: I forgot to mention that some times when I try to turn it on, after the fifth tap the logo shows up and it vibrates, but then the screen goes black on nothing happens. Usually the next 5 tap works, but sometimes I have to do it 2-3 times to turn it on. I'm starting to worry their maybe is something wrong with my unit.

I guess I will call them tomorrow.
20221211-211357.jpg

20221211-211400.jpg
I am no engineer but I would say those pictures along with your explanation will see you with a new unit shortly.
support@xvapeusa.com
And/or,

Call our offices:

Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm PST

(909)517-1100​

Let us all know how you get on with CS.:tup:

PutOneInTheAir

I noticed my on demand mode doesn't vibrate when it's at temperature you have to actually physically look at the temperature display? I know my V3 pro vibrates on demand when it hits temperature isn't this one supposed to? I haven't really messed with on-demand too much

PutOneInTheAir,

PutOneInTheAir

Only vibrates the first time getting to temp, unless you wait until the Standby count down starts, then it will vibrate once you press the heat button and it reaches temp again.
So my timer will start even though it's heating up, then it will get to the set temperature but it won't vibrate basically never vibrated at all on demand and I thought I did it before and it did vibrate unless her, like I said above I haven't really messed up on demand too much but I'll definitely check it out and pay attention more but I know when I just tried it earlier they're for sure didn't vibrate and I thought it was kind of odd when using on demand mode but I did switch while I was in session took me a little bit to remember how to switch different modes. I'll mess with him more and see what's up

PutOneInTheAir,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
so they want to get to the bottom of possible issues and that it is not just user error/misuse.

If the company truly wants to find the “issue”, they should have sent out the cheap part immediately, and include a pre-paid mailing label for the return of the faulty part. That’s how the top companies do it, I’ve been down these roads far too many times…. :(

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If the company truly wants to find the “issue”, they should have sent out the cheap part immediately, and include a pre-paid mailing label for the return of the faulty part
I actually sent head office a message saying you are an experienced vaper and that could they expedite a fix for you.
I am afraid that is all I can do, for now, I hope you get a fix soon.
Now for the screen glitch problem below,
20221211-211400.jpg

If you encounter the above screen glitch I have been told the simple fix is to let it go into standby and then hit a button and it will refresh the screen and the issue resolves itself.

Last edited:

PutOneInTheAir

A little update I've been spending more time with the ROFFU (use only when out and about) but the screens have been a very positive experience with the dosing capsules. My sessions last longer I am assuming it's my grinder is more of a fine grain less materials going through the larger holes and actually staying where it needs to be to be vaporized 🤔. Either way I haven't noticed any scoopy snacks at all outside of the capsule.

Spin0620

A little update I've been spending more time with the ROFFU (use only when out and about) but the screens have been a very positive experience with the dosing capsules. My sessions last longer I am assuming it's my grinder is more of a fine grain less materials going through the larger holes and actually staying where it needs to be to be vaporized 🤔. Either way I haven't noticed any scoopy snacks at all outside of the capsule.
Are you using the tsunami grinder? That's a medium grind.

Spin0620,

PutOneInTheAir

Are you using the tsunami grinder? That's a medium grind.
No I'm not really using that grinder it seems like it's painted and not really anodized so it's scratching a lot more than uncomfortable with when using it. I'm going to monitor it more but I noticed the planet of the Vapes grinder I use is the same thickness actually the same exact grind almost. I know everybody laughed at the little tiny grinder that came with this device but it actually makes them really fluffy grinds. It's not really practical for anything large but a little nug and it turns out pretty fluffy cuz the holes are bigger I actually like it. Lol.

By the way I try to contact the warranty department with that grinder they're not even in business no response to email no response to anything it's just one of those deals. At least it wasn't expensive but it had potential they just went cheap on the coating not a true anodized. I'll pick you about that stuff not trying to vaporize any lead pain or anything 😆

LesPlenty

Company Rep
everybody laughed at the little tiny grinder that came with this device
No anodizing to rub off, no coating to flake, just stainless steel.
I too made fun of the little grinder at first but I find I am using it once every day to grind an indica bud for a few bowls just before bed that my doctor prescribed to help me sleep so it is great in that use.

Spin0620

No I'm not really using that grinder it seems like it's painted and not really anodized so it's scratching a lot more than uncomfortable with when using it. I'm going to monitor it more but I noticed the planet of the Vapes grinder I use is the same thickness actually the same exact grind almost. I know everybody laughed at the little tiny grinder that came with this device but it actually makes them really fluffy grinds. It's not really practical for anything large but a little nug and it turns out pretty fluffy cuz the holes are bigger I actually like it. Lol.

By the way I try to contact the warranty department with that grinder they're not even in business no response to email no response to anything it's just one of those deals. At least it wasn't expensive but it had potential they just went cheap on the coating not a true anodized. I'll pick you about that stuff not trying to vaporize any lead pain or anything 😆
I miss that little grinder that came with the ruffo.... I think my roommate stole it 🙄

PutOneInTheAir

No anodizing to rub off, no coating to flake, just stainless steel.
I too made fun of the little grinder at first but I find I am using it once every day to grind an indica bud for a few bowls just before bed that my doctor prescribed to help me sleep so it is great in that use.
Wait a minute this Little grinder is stainless steel not aluminum? I haven't really paid attention but it's actually pretty legit for sure. I used it being all high and joking with my wife and it was pretty legit when I looked at the nugget used real fluffy more than any of my other grinders and it wasn't terrible to use it's perfect for microdosing for sure and especially if you want fresh ground bowls.

I would be really curious to get confirmation on if it's really stainless steel or just aluminum? I really like that it wasn't anodized I don't know why everybody wants that? And where they have raw metal no matter what it is

PutOneInTheAir,
Top Bottom