XVape XLUX ROFFU

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'd like to see a glass piece like the glass stems with bowls on the solo2
There are a couple of custom glass makers currently working on ideas that are what you are asking about plus I have sent a request to the XVAPE engineers (very technical drawing posted earlier) of a simple WPA.
It could also maybe come with cooling balls in the stem. I'm about to order some ruby or other type of cooling beads to try in the current WPA mouthpiece.
Here is the cheapest place I could find synthetic rubies,
3mm,
And 4mm,

LesPlenty,
Reactions: 2tiki

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
No issues here
I hope it works, but I tried putting a mesh screen where I think you are talking about, but ended up not going through with it because I noticed a large gap between the top of the bowl and the hole where the screen is. I realized that the silicone gasket that the screen fits in fills in that space. So unless you use dosing caps, I think the herb will get sucked out of the bowl and get all over the inside of the CU. Either way, I think it will also cause a lot of the peek to be exposed to the heat.

I'd like to see a glass piece like the glass stems with bowls on the solo2 that can be both the bowl and the mouthpiece. I tried loading a solo stem and just pressing it against the heater. Worked like a charm! It was like holding a cig lighter to a joint. If they can make a CU that allows for a glass stem like that to be held in place over the heater, that would be perfect! It would be like a mini version of the TM2 (sort of). It would get rid of everything except for glass in the airpath, and make for super easy clean up. It could also maybe come with cooling balls in the stem. I'm about to order some ruby or other type of cooling beads to try in the current WPA mouthpiece.
You are correct there is a little bit of wiggle room without the silicone piece.
I think I'll be okay cuz I am using a capsule and I'm not sure how much wiggle room there really is? It doesn't seem to be much and I'm not sure if it's just side to side or not I'll have to experiment? I can't see it but I could kind of hear it shaking the CU back and forth

I'll do some testing and report back on my findings I guess I'll take one for the team and burn a bowl right now?

Another option I have is either throw in the silicone piece and use this screen since it's a finer screen or stack a handful of these 250 screens to feel the void? I don't know I'll mess with it a little bit.

Update!
I did some testing you will definitely get some Scooby snacks without a capsule no bueno on this one you need the silicone piece like mentioned

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Petetbay

@LesPlenty

Noticed this CRACK in the “top cap”, from my SILVER Roffu. Perhaps a HEAT issue with whatever plastic they used.
Send this photo to your contact at XVape for explanation, and please advise me on how to get a replacement.
Thanks!
Were you cleaning with ISO? Reminds me of the V3Pro OG mp cracks from ISO cleaning. I see a new mp unit in your future. :hmm:

2tiki

It's taking a really long time for the batteries and charger to show up that I ordered from a battery place online. So in the meantime I've made a sort of wireless charger version of the Roffu.

I have a charging wire that uses removable magnetic attachments so you can put on whichever style of USB connection you need. I realized if I just leave the part that comes off stuck in the USB-C hole, as you can see in the video all I have to do is put it within an inch or two of the other end and it'll lock on and automatically start charging. No plugging in and unplugging any wires. Not all that different than sticking it on a wireless charging pad. 😊

From what I've read most people suggest not charging batteries within the device anyway. And that goes for any device, but until the charger shows up there's not any other choice. So for now I like the convenience of it and the fact that I'm not repeatedly putting wear and tear on the charging port.

It was years ago when I bought it and it's some random no name brand thing. So if you want to do something like this yourself, just look for anything that is a USBC wire with magnetic attachment and that should hopefully narrow it down for you.

And certainly if you have any other vaporizers that don't have removable batteries, but have any kind of USB charging port you could probably get it to work with one of the other included adapters.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Noticed this CRACK in the “top cap”
Bugger! That is a new fault not seen before, PM sent.
I have a charging wire that uses removable magnetic attachments so you can put on whichever style of USB connection you need. I realized if I just leave the part that comes off stuck in the USB-C hole, as you can see in the video all I have to do is put it within an inch or two of the other end and it'll lock on and automatically start charging. No plugging in and unplugging any wires. Not all that different than sticking it on a wireless charging pad. 😊
I have them on some Micro-USB devices but never bother with USB-C as that little magnet bit sticking out of the device does get caught in pockets etc.:2c:
From what I've read most people suggest not charging batteries within the device anyway.
I nearly always charge my batteries in any device, my Nitecore SC4 is used only when I swap out a battery if I want to keep vaping and flatten it before I am finished.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: 2tiki

PutOneInTheAir

Took the ROFFU on its 1st travel, and it did fantastic, put beautiful vapor out every hit and got to spend some time dialing her in. I'm really liking the color of this AVB pretty even and very consistently extracted. Everything was very low-key simple.

Couple of notes. Those screens are a waste of time Don't even bother.

I used the capsules all day I'm starting to prefer the planet One capsules better these other ones have two bigger holes and it just lets too much debris through for me and my cleanselyness. I don't have that issue with the planet of the one finer screen. I personally try not to run the CU screen trying to avoid all silicone because I pretty much strictly use capsules with this device. The performances marginally better with the ROFFU capsules, but the cleansliness of the POTV one capsules are the trade-off I'm willing to make.

This is on session mode at 380° with ROFFU capsules. Very happy with this color at this temperature and the extraction.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Were you cleaning with ISO?
I have actually fully submerged my complete CU in 100% iso (2 minutes suspended in an ultrasonic cleaner) to clean it after purposefully trying to combust (and getting close) by overpacking and pulling for way longer than I believe a lot can.
Not recommended but also another of my ' ham-fisted user' tests along with running at max temps all the time now (at least the last few weeks with a bong and/or raised oven height).
My OG now has over 6300 puffs on the counter so I hope that @RustyOldNail problem above is a rare event but I have forwarded the info of the fault so it can be addressed.

maremaresing

It's taking a really long time for the batteries and charger to show up that I ordered from a battery place online. So in the meantime I've made a sort of wireless charger version of the Roffu.

From what I've read most people suggest not charging batteries within the device anyway. And that goes for any device, but until the charger shows up there's not any other choice. So for now I like the convenience of it and the fact that I'm not repeatedly putting wear and tear on the charging port.

It was years ago when I bought it and it's some random no name brand thing. So if you want to do something like this yourself, just look for anything that is a USBC wire with magnetic attachment and that should hopefully narrow it down for you.

And certainly if you have any other vaporizers that don't have removable batteries, but have any kind of USB charging port you could probably get it to work with one of the other included adapters.

I have the oval shaped magnet cables on pretty much everything. They rule. Not the roffu, but usbc is so nice and i mostly just recharge in a charger. Don't worry about internal charging, it's fine. It's not magic, and every device on this planet with internal lithium ion uses it. $5 mp3 players manage to put a charge circuit in that works properly. It would be harder for xlux to put a bad charging circuit into the roffu than a "basic standard one".

Anyway, my roffu caps finally arrived today, and I'm excited to load them up with cbd tomorrow.

PutOneInTheAir

I have actually fully submerged my complete CU in 100% iso (2 minutes suspended in an ultrasonic cleaner) to clean it after purposefully trying to combust (and getting close) by overpacking and pulling for way longer than I believe a lot can.
Not recommended but also another of my ' ham-fisted user' tests along with running at max temps all the time now (at least the last few weeks with a bong and/or raised oven height).
My OG now has over 6300 puffs on the counter so I hope that @RustyOldNail problem above is a rare event but I have forwarded the info of the fault so it can be addressed.
I will give the 2 minute soaky a try, I was looking at mine right now it's getting pretty sticky on the CU unit and was just thinking about how I wanted to tackle it to make sure it was safe for the plastic. Wasn't sure if ISO would be a problem or silicone parts? I thought ISO was not good for that at least from what I understood? But 2 minutes is hardly anything, what temperature are you running in your ultrasonic? I remember you saying it before 170c if I'm not mistaken?

Last edited:
PutOneInTheAir,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I thought ISO was not good for that at least from what I understood? But 2 minutes is hardly anything, what temperature are you running in your ultrasonic? I remember you saying it before 170c if I'm not mistaken?
It is not recommended to use iso, just hot soapy water (I never use soap myself) on the main body of the CU unit. That said, mine was just at room temp when iso is suspended in the ultrasonic cleaner and I usually run my ultrasonic cleaner at 50C so I can just stand the water on my bare hands.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Still in honeymoon stage with Roffu, this vape hits several sweet spots for me.

Open draw, this has become one of my top priorities. Aside from enjoyability factor, I've found less issue with acid reflux when my vape doesn't make me suck hard like drinking a thick shake.
Big, cool hits, on demand or session.

After day two I used only glass mp (and chamber) in the direct mode adaptation, but yesterday switched the glass tube back to standard configuration, away from the chamber side. Silicone taste that I didn't like early on is gone now.
That direct placement is very fussy, can lose seal easily, std is more stable.
Pushing glass tube down so less is exposed. It actually fits in the tote bag this way...Plus,
As wpa it now fits in my fav "jhook", the stem from a T Bowle. It may be a few days before I can get a photo up, but this is a very appealing combination for me ... including visually! :nod: and at 180c I'm getting hits quite similar to the Bowle (maybe more open?); cool, thick and tasty.

Petetbay

Playing around… while the DV tip fits into the heater sleeve, it would be a pain to load and unload.
SneakyPete sells a one piece glass stem with bowl, that would eliminate the metal tip, but inconvenient access.

Tried a VC and was great, the adda-cap needed a silicone sleeve to work as it was too narrow and the bowl isn’t as snug as the VC in the tube, ran a bowl starting @ 325*F very tasty lasted longer than using a FMJ, was pretty amazing so this needs further exploration. The adda-caps are very fragile and I have broken couple so you have to be very careful. Loading and unloading I didn’t find to be a problem as you just pop the silicone wpa off with stem running thru it and I have 2 wpa’s so can alternate(knew that 2nd wpa would come in handy). I looked at my Argo stems were too big and can’t find my Fury2 stem. :sherlock:

edit: yup she’s a goer, tried hash/hemp fiber adda-cap bowl Vera Nica, they should made these adda-cap things out of crystal instead of boro if that is possible. @LesPlenty can they make that requested expandable bowl/wpa out of crystal, I think Tinymight has something like that. The OG glass tubes are crystal I believe. :hmm:

Found Fury2 3D stem, works nice, I need to clean it was pretty plugged up.

Last edited:

blisty

So I can buy the device with coupon codes and stuff for, let us say, 115 USD..
And if I buy in Europe, I pay at least 175 EUR + shipping..
+ they don't have the WPA glass thingy in Europe webshops..

Any fellow US vapers already sent a vape to EU? :D

I tried contacting xvape but got no response..

PutOneInTheAir

Tried a VC and was great, the adda-cap needed a silicone sleeve to work as it was too narrow and the bowl isn’t as snug as the VC in the tube, ran a bowl starting @ 325*F very tasty lasted longer than using a FMJ, was pretty amazing so this needs further exploration. The adda-caps are very fragile and I have broken couple so you have to be very careful. Loading and unloading I didn’t find to be a problem as you just pop the silicone wpa off with stem running thru it and I have 2 wpa’s so can alternate(knew that 2nd wpa would come in handy). I looked at my Argo stems were too big and can’t find my Fury2 stem. :sherlock:

edit: yup she’s a goer, tried hash/hemp fiber adda-cap bowl Vera Nica, they should made these adda-cap things out of crystal instead of boro if that is possible. @LesPlenty can they make that requested expandable bowl/wpa out of crystal, I think Tinymight has something like that. The OG glass tubes are crystal I believe. :hmm:

Found Fury2 3D stem, works nice, I need to clean it was pretty plugged up.
I bet that Hulu Stem would work good that's popular for the DV and other vapes.

Very cool to have some options like this plus like mentioned on here other manufacturers are starting to get on board The more this unit gains more traction. It truly is a legit vape I don't have a bunch of high-end portables but I don't really see it getting too much better especially the price point I paid $100 (Black Friday sale)

Also thank you for the feedback on the add a cap stems I've always been curious about those but never actually invested mainly because I use induction heater.

@blisty I haven't had much luck with their email system seems to be on the less priority side from my experience of not receiving emails back when I contacted them about my V3 pro

No I did buy my unit directly from XVape and when they finally sent out my tracking number it went straight to spam because the website name is some kind of shady name that you would think I think it was "online store" or something generic like that or email is automatically put it in spam. Might want to check there. You're definitely better off talking to one of the reps on here from my experience then their email system

Last edited:

Old Stoner1958

I bet that Hulu Stem would work good that's popular for the DV and other vapes.

Very cool to have some options like this plus like mentioned on here other manufacturers are starting to get on board The more this unit gains more traction. It truly is a legit vape I don't have a bunch of high-end portables but I don't really see it getting too much better especially the price point I paid $100 (Black Friday sale)

Also thank you for the feedback on the add a cap stems I've always been curious about those but never actually invested mainly because I use induction heater.

@blisty I haven't had much luck with their email system seems to be on the less priority side from my experience of not receiving emails back when I contacted them about my V3 pro

No I did buy my unit directly from XVape and when they finally sent out my tracking number it went straight to spam because the website name is some kind of shady name that you would think I think it was "online store" or something generic like that or email is automatically put it in spam. Might want to check there. You're definitely better off talking to one of the reps on here from my experience then their email system
It is a great vape for the money. IT can hit as hard as you like.
Check out this Tinymight 2 vs ROFFU

Last edited:

PutOneInTheAir

It is a great vape for the money. IT can hit as hard as you like.
Check out this
I can't see the video you posted? But trust me I do know this thing could smack pretty hard. In my opinion it would be the perfect vape if we could clean up a lot of the silicone in the path and keep it more glass or ceramic. It doesn't bug me too much but I always try to find a more natural vapor path if possible on my devices. Super super easy to use doesn't take a lot of thought and I really like how it performs with dosing capsules I find it amazing And I haven't had to clean my chamber yet and the capsule is actually stay pretty darn clean every so often I just swab them out with a q-tip and I haven't had any issues I just don't let it build up I've been doing that with this vape the whole time. Quick little ISO pad and wipe it down then rinse it off. I've been cleaning mine every other day and I'm liking it compared to me letting some other vapes go further than they should.

PutOneInTheAir,

Old Stoner1958

I can't see the video you posted? But trust me I do know this thing could smack pretty hard. In my opinion it would be the perfect vape if we could clean up a lot of the silicone in the path and keep it more glass or ceramic. It doesn't bug me too much but I always try to find a more natural vapor path if possible on my devices. Super super easy to use doesn't take a lot of thought and I really like how it performs with dosing capsules I find it amazing And I haven't had to clean my chamber yet and the capsule is actually stay pretty darn clean every so often I just swab them out with a q-tip and I haven't had any issues I just don't let it build up I've been doing that with this vape the whole time. Quick little ISO pad and wipe it down then rinse it off. I've been cleaning mine every other day and I'm liking it compared to me letting some other vapes go further than they should.
I love my ROFFU also. I clean mine every morning while I have my coffee. Always clean and always ready.
I use the dosing caps almost all the time and I just rotate 2 or 3 at a time. I soak the dirty in ISO and rinse.
If you click on "watch on youtube" it should play the video.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
In my opinion it would be the perfect vape if we could clean up a lot of the silicone in the path and keep it more glass or ceramic.

The Glass Revolve stem with intercooler solves those issues for me, but it’s not a cheap solution.
If you already own a Simrell vortex, they insert nicely into the WPA and work well too !

blisty

I Yalkes

Yeah i want to buy straight from the website but they don't have an option to ship to my country.

They say that i have to contact them for international shipping.
Argh i was hoping i was going to have it before christmas.

Nothing in my spam btw

PutOneInTheAir

I love my ROFFU also. I clean mine every morning while I have my coffee. Always clean and always ready.
I use the dosing caps almost all the time and I just rotate 2 or 3 at a time. I soak the dirty in ISO and rinse.
If you click on "watch on youtube" it should play the video.
I agree I'm honestly really liking the planet of the Vapes one capsules the most just way way cleaner compared to my ROFFU ones, The air hole so that way too much wasted debris go through and becomes a big mess because I'm not running the silicone screen in the mouthpiece. With the finer mesh top on those capsules I don't have no issues no wasted vaped herb. I lived in I learned should have just saved the money cuz the ROFFU we're double the price. They do perform great though if you don't mind the added cleanup?

What's your opinion on the capsules and debris?
The Glass Revolve stem with intercooler solves those issues for me, but it’s not a cheap solution.
If you already own a Simrell vortex, they insert nicely into the WPA and work well too !
You had me down that rabbit hole last night! I went from the revolve 2 to MVS two all kinds of different stems. I'm a big DynaVap fan. Always nice when you can get double usage with things like that combined with other vapes. Your setup's hard to beat for coolness I would imagine
I Yalkes

Yeah i want to buy straight from the website but they don't have an option to ship to my country.

They say that i have to contact them for international shipping.
Argh i was hoping i was going to have it before christmas.

Nothing in my spam btw
That's a bummer! I hope you find a way because this really is a great vaporizer especially if you could get it on sale. I would read through the thread or maybe try to see if you could come up with something on the search function to get it somewhere else to meet your deadline

PutOneInTheAir,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
had me down that rabbit hole last night! I went from the revolve 2 to MVS two all kinds of different stems. I'm a big DynaVap fan. Always nice when you can get double usage with things like that combined with other vapes. Your setup's hard to beat for coolness I would imagine

The MVS was a bit too thick at the end pushing into the silicone of the WPA, and I prefer to use the MVS separately. The OG Simrell Vortex, is thinner, so that inserts nicely. The reason I chose the Revolve V1, is I have the new V2 on order. Combined with their glass stem, it inserts all the way down to the upper caps silicone grommet, which I keep in, WITHOUT that screen, not needed for capsule/pods, as the Revolves intercooler will catch any tiny bits. Easy to pull out just the vortex part from the glass stem, to clean, leaving the glass stem in place in the WPA, simple and easy. Keeping the grommet in place, keeps a perfect seal with the SS Loading sleeve from below, and minimal silicone in airpath. I’m using the pods sold as “V3Pro/Roffu”, bought a (5) pack from 420EDC.

By next week, I should have the pod loading tray delivered.

Top Bottom