XVape XLUX ROFFU

LesPlenty

Company Rep
plenty of the temperature to go as dark or as light for whatever effects I want
The Roffu, as @Petetbay said, can roast a load much darker than I like when on max temp if I keep pulling.
I usually like a top temp of about 200c/390f unless I use capsules, then I may go higher.
Already have some weird ideas brewing in my head
The heater/oven lends itself to easy modding for those that like to play.
Also, a reminder the US$99 price at Xvape USA for a Roffu is still available for another day or so.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The Roffu, as @Petetbay said, can roast a load much darker than I like when on max temp if I keep pulling.
I usually like a top temp of about 200c/390f unless I use capsules, then I may go higher.

The heater/oven lends itself to easy modding for those that like to play.
Also, a reminder the US$99 price at Xvape USA for a Roffu is still available for another day or so.

Thanks for the reminder, I just ordered a blue Roffu & Glass MP, as a Christmas 🎁. :)

vandalizedbythelotus

Already have some weird ideas brewing in my head I was thinking of testing out the glass tube and since it seems like it has a screen on top of the heater and a screen inside the tube putting some turp pearls in there and seeing what that does? Basically sandwich the pearls between the two screens and feel the top of the chamber with the hurb. Seems like whenever I add pearls to any of my vapes it always gets better and more evenly roasted
this only works if the balls are in direct contact with the heating element, in that case they become radiators and basically increase heater's surface area.

in a convection stream however they are only going to cause cooling, counterproductive to the indented result. you want as little obstruction or mass as possible between a convection heater and herbs, especially in a portable, for adequate power efficiency.

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
M
this only works if the balls are in direct contact with the heating element, in that case they become radiators and basically increase heater's surface area.

in a convection stream however they are only going to cause cooling, counterproductive to the indented result. you want as little obstruction or mass as possible between a convection heater and herbs, especially in a portable, for adequate power efficiency.
I did not know that thank you for this informationI did not know that thank you for this information

maremaresing

@PutOneInTheAir If you look back several pages, you'll see that I had the same experience/concern/questions about the roffu and poor experience with the v3p. Having had the roffu a week or two, I can confirm what others say that the roffu is a whole other beast.

Bear in mind I've been using dosing caps, which saps some power, but I find I've actually backed down to 420F as max temp is a bit too much. It's that powerful. I'm getting on demand first hit clouds with caps that far exceed my expectations.

I like the roffu so much that I splurged on a 5 pack of dosing caps, as I think the potv ones don't work quite as nicely as xlux ones in this vape. But they do work well.

I haven't even used the WPA adapter yet! I need to, but the stock mp and package is so nice to use.

PutOneInTheAir

@PutOneInTheAir If you look back several pages, you'll see that I had the same experience/concern/questions about the roffu and poor experience with the v3p. Having had the roffu a week or two, I can confirm what others say that the roffu is a whole other beast.

Bear in mind I've been using dosing caps, which saps some power, but I find I've actually backed down to 420F as max temp is a bit too much. It's that powerful. I'm getting on demand first hit clouds with caps that far exceed my expectations.

I like the roffu so much that I splurged on a 5 pack of dosing caps, as I think the potv ones don't work quite as nicely as xlux ones in this vape. But they do work well.

I haven't even used the WPA adapter yet! I need to, but the stock mp and package is so nice to use.
You're one of the main reasons why I bought this unit along with others.

I believe it was you that said this is the only the device that you felt you had it turned down the temperature on? I love that idea because I want to choose how far I extract things not have a regulation do so.

On the side note I did buy the POV-1 caps and I'm starting to think that was a bad idea I was being cheap because they're half the cost but maybe I should have just spent the extra $12 or what not and got the V3 pro ones?

I'm getting super excited because this sounds like something I've been looking for for a while if it performs as good as everybody says I've just been let down in the past so I'm kind of skeptical always in the back of my mind. I guess I rather be let up than let down

maremaresing

That's great to hear! I think you are going to really enjoy it. Don't feel bad about getting the potv caps. They definitely work well and are almost exclusively what I've been using (with great results!).

I think the difference between those and the roffu/v3p caps is that you can put more in the roffu caps. So more clouds more longer, but it's a small difference. I intend to use both going forward, and have been so happy with the roffu with caps that I'm going "all in" on the idea. Loading a bunch once a week or so and just swapping in works well. Kinda like filling a weekly pill container.

Plus, this will be my exclusive travel vape, and I'm absolutely not messing with dry herb on the go or whatever.

This is definitely the only convection style vape portable I've wanted to back down on temp that I had that option. The others were between "oh no its combusting" or "come on why won't this thing fully extract". I've had one shameful conduction device that left me wishing it had a good 30F more on tap because it didn't extract, but most conduction vapes will happily crank up to "will turn your herb to ash".

Roffu does neither. It will fully toast if you want with pods, but you don't feel like you are riding a risky line of too much or too little.

PutOneInTheAir

That's great to hear! I think you are going to really enjoy it. Don't feel bad about getting the potv caps. They definitely work well and are almost exclusively what I've been using (with great results!).

I think the difference between those and the roffu/v3p caps is that you can put more in the roffu caps. So more clouds more longer, but it's a small difference. I intend to use both going forward, and have been so happy with the roffu with caps that I'm going "all in" on the idea. Loading a bunch once a week or so and just swapping in works well. Kinda like filling a weekly pill container.

Plus, this will be my exclusive travel vape, and I'm absolutely not messing with dry herb on the go or whatever.

This is definitely the only convection style vape portable I've wanted to back down on temp that I had that option. The others were between "oh no its combusting" or "come on why won't this thing fully extract". I've had one shameful conduction device that left me wishing it had a good 30F more on tap because it didn't extract, but most conduction vapes will happily crank up to "will turn your herb to ash".

Roffu does neither. It will fully toast if you want with pods, but you don't feel like you are riding a risky line of too much or too little.
I did make the change on the caps I just reordered the factory V3 ones $12 difference though. I read a few posts that the planet of the Vapes ones were kind of on the looser side compared to the factory and that air was getting past them not going through the flower

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I just reordered the factory V3 ones $12 difference though.
These Roffu caps are very high-quality machined S/S and like all XVAPE accessories, sold on the cheap without much profit.
I usually do not like caps in vapes due to the reduced herb load but these in the Roffu just seem to work better than most and actually help evenly roast a bowl.

PutOneInTheAir

These Roffu caps are very high-quality machined S/S and like all XVAPE accessories, sold on the cheap without much profit.
I usually do not like caps in vapes due to the reduced herb load but these in the Roffu just seem to work better than most and actually help evenly roast a bowl.
They look like they had more thought process in the holes compared to the POV caps. Looks like it's going to even things out more inside the chamber?

I imagine the caps are only really effective for the metal bowl? Do they still seem to work on the glass?

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

PutOneInTheAir

They work in both but I think the metal oven might finish a bowl a bit faster.
That's what I figured because it retains heat longer. I imagine there has to be some fair amount of conduction going on with both metal bowl and cap to really roast the ABV pretty dark?

I changed my order and went with the V3 pro capsules which by the way imagine they're the same as that ROFFU caps? Anyways I went with them purely of the tighter fit so there's no wasted heat transfer around the sides per reading some of your post.

Another question I had was do they expand when they're hot and get stuck in the oven or do they fall out still pretty easy?

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Got my Roffu today. Didn't expect it so fast, but we were both in California, so I guess that sped things up. It looks nice. Solid, well built. Love the color, and immediately covered it up with a silicone sleeve. Still, pinpoints of icy blue peak through the sleeve. It's burning off now, and it's still smells like it needs it after 4, 6 minute cycles.
Looking forward to trying her. @LesPlenty I wouldn't have known a thing about the Roffu if not for you. I'd never tried XVape until a month or so ago, and now I have a Starry, a Roffu, and a V3Pro coming later today. Thanks buddy, for leading me the right way.

PutOneInTheAir

Got my Roffu today. Didn't expect it so fast, but we were both in California, so I guess that sped things up. It looks nice. Solid, well built. Love the color, and immediately covered it up with a silicone sleeve. Still, pinpoints of icy blue peak through the sleeve. It's burning off now, and it's still smells like it needs it after 4, 6 minute cycles.
Looking forward to trying her. @LesPlenty I wouldn't have known a thing about the Roffu if not for you. I'd never tried XVape until a month or so ago, and now I have a Starry, a Roffu, and a V3Pro coming later today. Thanks buddy, for leading me the right way.
How long did it take for shipping? I am in CA ordered Friday night still no email. Did u order from The main site?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
How long did it take for shipping? I am in CA ordered Friday night still no email. Did u order from The main site?

Interesting, I ordered from the XVape website, for the sale. Credit card went through, but have yet to even receive an email confirmation of the order. Most sites have a robot send a confirmation of the order, immediately.

2tiki

Lucky you. I ordered mine 13 days ago from 420edc, and not only do I still not have it, it hasn't been scanned with a location in 7 days, and that location was less than 3 hours from where it was shipped, and I live over 2000 miles from there. 420edc told me to let them know if I still don't have it after December 3rd. 😢 Not only would I have saved some money if I had just waited, but it looks I would have actually already received it.
Does anyone know if they will just send me another one after December 3rd, or if they are going to say I need to deal with the post office? I've never ordered from 420edc before, so I have no idea if they take proper care of customers or just want our money.

PutOneInTheAir

Well I'm glad to find out I'm not the only one at least we're all in the same boat because I thought it was weird I didn't get a robot email also. I have a feeling this is going to be a longer process than I hope for

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've never ordered from 420edc before, so I have no idea if they take proper care of customers or just want our money

They are good people, used to be a member here, created the retail website selling RBT stuff back in the day, transitioned to Arizer and Xmax/Xvape, so I'm sure they will take care of you (be it with a refund or resending or helping you reach out to the post office etc) sorry the situation sucks so much

Old Stoner1958

Lucky you. I ordered mine 13 days ago from 420edc, and not only do I still not have it, it hasn't been scanned with a location in 7 days, and that location was less than 3 hours from where it was shipped, and I live over 2000 miles from there. 420edc told me to let them know if I still don't have it after December 3rd. 😢 Not only would I have saved some money if I had just waited, but it looks I would have actually already received it.
Does anyone know if they will just send me another one after December 3rd, or if they are going to say I need to deal with the post office? I've never ordered from 420edc before, so I have no idea if they take proper care of customers or just want our money.
I have ordered from 420EDC several times and have never had an issue. If you are concerned go to the website and chat, oe go to the Discord page. 420EDC is a very good company and I am sure it is a USPS issue and they will take care of you.

PutOneInTheAir

I just got it right now and it was in the spam folder like mentioned "online store"
I actually just got it right now but definitely really easy to miss that looks like absolute spam.

Thank you guys I appreciate the help

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Interesting, I ordered from the XVape website, for the sale. Credit card went through, but have yet to even receive an email confirmation of the order. Most sites have a robot send a confirmation of the order, immediately.
If you made an account you should be able to check your order history on the site. I always make accounts for new sites like that because I am an obsessive tracking checker.

Top Bottom