Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Robert-in-YEG

For 50 bucks I went ahead and pulled the trigger...Im hoping it's not a V3 semi-pro and I'm hoping it has the replaceable battery. If not, oh well. I'm willing to risk it.

I'll let yall know. :rockon:
I highly recommend the water pipe adapter.

xmax-v3-pro-glass-waterpipe-adapter-straight-view_576x@2x.jpg

I'm able to empty the bowl easily in less than 4 minutes. This combination can cook weed.

Robert-in-YEG

Sorry for the repetition, but I'm pretty buzzed, I'm buzzed from the water pipe adapter on the V3 Pro, and I feel compelled to share the good news of an inexpensive but effective vape.

BL4ZE

Just bought a POTV V3 Pro. My first portable was a MFLB and then I had a Davinci IQ which I recently lost. Wanted to get back in the portable game without dropping 2-3 hundred so figured I'd give this a shot. I get it Friday so look forward to giving it a test run.

I highly recommend the water pipe adapter.

xmax-v3-pro-glass-waterpipe-adapter-straight-view_576x@2x.jpg

I'm able to empty the bowl easily in less than 4 minutes. This combination can cook weed.

Robert-in-YEG

Sorry for the repetition, but I'm pretty buzzed, I'm buzzed from the water pipe adapter on the V3 Pro, and I feel compelled to share the good news of an inexpensive but effective vape.
Thanks for this suggestion. Any issues using this as a glass mouthpiece as well as a WPA?

Robert-in-YEG

Thanks for this suggestion. Any issues using this as a glass mouthpiece as well as a WPA?
I use it as a mouthpiece at times, but I don't mind the original.

Covering the air-intake with your fingers or scotch tape will increase the vapor and the speed at which things cook. With the bong, I cover most of the air-intake and the unit can extract the bowl in 2-3 minutes. Without the bong, I use less restriction and enjoy the bowl over 4-6 minutes depending on the temperature.

Before getting the WPA, my V3 didn't see heavy use. For convection with a bong, I was using a Tera, but the V3 works better in my opinion.

Robert-in-YEG

I use it as a mouthpiece at times, but I don't mind the original.

Covering the air-intake with your fingers or scotch tape will increase the vapor and the speed at which things cook. With the bong, I cover most of the air-intake and the unit can extract the bowl in 2-3 minutes. Without the bong, I use less restriction and enjoy the bowl over 4-6 minutes depending on the temperature.

Before getting the WPA, my V3 didn't see heavy use. For convection with a bong, I was using a Tera, but the V3 works better in my opinion.

Robert-in-YEG

Thank God...I've been fighting VAS over the Tera for a while. I kept reading bad things about the build quality.

Robert-in-YEG

Got my King Palm Noir, replaceable battery and all. Looks to be the exact same device...

Screen even has a King Palm Noir image when you power the device on. Nice touch.

So yeah, it can be had for 52 bucks.
Just to be clear, $52 USD. That is about $72 CDN.

It is a good deal depending on shipping. Local cost is about $100.

Robert-in-YEG

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Anyone have a recommendation for a pipe to go with the Max? Just looking for something that's a good form factor and easily portable with the vape.
The j-hook thread has lots of good options:

However, for a small hook, I like the vapor pipe from TRWW:

BL4ZE

Thanks Grass Yes for the suggestion. Not really my style though.

I did just get my POTV V3 Xmax in today. Excited to try it out but going to hold off until tomorrow. Looking over the unit I am curious if anyone has issues with the oven getting material stuck in the screen that sits above the heater? I know the manual says you can turn it upside-down and use some alcohol and a qtip. But it seems like material would get lodged in there or end up falling through onto whatever is beneath it.

BL4ZE

Nope not me, some people do, if you’re worried you could place a mesh screen at the bottom Arizer screens fit.

I appreciate the suggestion I'll look into that.

I exclusively use the WPA and the screen does get very quickly gunked up. I just got it Tuesday and have cleaned it a few times.

Good to know. Have you tried using the pod? Wonder if that cuts down the gunk considerably?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Looking over the unit I am curious if anyone has issues with the oven getting material stuck in the screen that sits above the heater?
Each time I empty the oven:
- I turn it upside down so the top of the oven is facing downward.
- I place a finger over one of the air intakes.
- I simultaneously blow into the air intake I am not covering and use the brush to empty the ABV. I am standing directly over a garbage can so the AVB falls into the garbage.

By doing the above I eliminate brushing AVB into the bottom of the oven AND by blowing into the air-intake I am clearing any particles out of the oven/screen. So far so good.....Extra credit if you change which air-intake you blow into each time.

BL4ZE

Each time I empty the oven:
- I turn it upside down so the top of the oven is facing downward.
- I place a finger over one of the air intakes.
- I simultaneously blow into the air intake I am not covering and use the brush to empty the ABV. I am standing directly over a garbage can so the AVB falls into the garbage.

By doing the above I eliminate brushing AVB into the bottom of the oven AND by blowing into the air-intake I am clearing any particles out of the oven/screen. So far so good.....Extra credit if you change which air-intake you blow into each time.

I'll have to try and make this a habit and not be a lazy stoner haha. Appreciate the tip since that's a really good way to clean it out that I haven't thought of.

I see you have a lot of vapes. What's your top 3 portable wise? I've been out of the loop on vaporizers for a while and been using my Evo for years. Had a Davinci IQ but lost it so that led me to picking up the Xmax. Suddenly I've got the bug again and am looking at all the vapes and new glass haha.

@BL4ZE I couldn't quote you, but I have never used the pods.

I may try the pod on my first go. The only downside I see to it is it restricting the airflow more.

BL4ZE

Yes, work good and a lot cleaner, downsizes the bowl a bit, you could take out the mp screen when using if you’re worried about restriction, the new V3Pro caps are nice.

That's a good idea. I just pulled it out and man it lets a lot more air flow through. Obviously, once you put it back in the vape your limited to air flow volume due to the side vents but it has to make drawing easier overall. Plus, I don't see a point to having that screen if your using a water piece. Obviously, it'd keep material from getting into your piece but I'd rather have more air flow.

Top Bottom