Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Thank you for the answer.

One last question will a 18650 3500mAh 10A work with it. Thank you
Since the V3Pro comes with a 7.65A battery I think you are good, although, like our vape expert @Shit Snacks said, the vape will probably benefit of a better battery (with higher discharge rate). Have fun!
I don't think 10 amps is enough typically for vapes like this, possible this one could use less, no danger to trying? Also all of these vapes use flat tops really
As stated in the previous battery's talk, the V3Pro comes with a EVE 7.65A battery but can benefits of a battery designed with an higher discharge rate. You are right though, most full convection vaporizers need at least a 20A discharge rate but we designed the V3Pro with less power demand, that's why @kokolokokolokon said her/his device to work with the Samsung 26j which is only 5.2A discharge rate ( I'll have to speak with our engineers about the power requirements but, for now, I can't recommand to use a such battery, prefer to use one 10A at least).

Robert-in-YEG

Wow. First time using with a bong.

It's a new experience.

Robert-in-YEG

xmax-v3-pro-glass-mouthpiece_576x@2x.jpg

Petetbay

POTV US site has the POTV V3Pro accessory adapter in stock without the glass, can add the glass from the POTV One page.

oh yeah they have the brush too “It might be the last cleaning brush you’ll ever need.”

Last edited:

Vapestein

With all the battery talk, can someone please suggest what 10-20 A battery to use with the V3 Pro ? I would like to order a couple of extra batteries for traveling. Also guide to a reputable seller please, as there is a lot of counterfeit 18650 battery resellers out there. Thanks in advance !

Robert-in-YEG

POTV US site has the POTV V3Pro accessory adapter in stock without the glass, can add the glass from the POTV One page.

oh yeah they have the brush too “It might be the last cleaning brush you’ll ever need.”
Connecting the V3Pro to a bong changed my perception of this unit. Holy shit can this thing cook weed!

When it comes to convection, the Fog Pro is still my favourite when it comes to a standalone handheld unit, after attaching the V3 to the bong, it changed everything. The bong made it better. Better in so many ways.

Accessories are everything...................

Robert-in-YEG

seedy53

With all the battery talk, can someone please suggest what 10-20 A battery to use with the V3 Pro ? I would like to order a couple of extra batteries for traveling. Also guide to a reputable seller please, as there is a lot of counterfeit 18650 battery resellers out there. Thanks in advance !
Currently i finally found the best for the $---i use Molicel P28A 18650 2800mAh 35A Battery
i buy only from 18650batterystoreDOTcom. Really good people and company.
I used to use Molicel M35A 18650 3500mAh 10A Battery.
Get a good external battery charger Xtar VC4S. it will do Quick Charge 3.0 but you need to buy a Quick Charge 3.0 Wall Charger, 18W 3A USB Wall Charger and a good quality usb-b to usb-c cable cord that can handle the 3 amps. Fast charging does not hurt battery life.

Robert-in-YEG

I may have been able to get a rebranded version of this bad boy for 52 bucks shipped. Im not bouncing off the walls yet, cuz it could arrive and be a lesser version. Fingers crossed.
Is that US dollars?

Here in Canada, this unit sells for about $100. Whether ordered online or picked up locally, the price is the same.

I have been very lukewarm when it comes to the V3 Pro. When it came to convection, my preference was the Fog Pro, or the Tera with a bong. When chasing the dragon, conduction seems to hit me harder. For a time, I was chasing hot, then hotter, and then the phase passed.

Buzzed, but unsatisfied with the effects, I started playing round with the V3 Pro using lower temperatures. Taking a break from chasing after the dragon, vaping for enjoyment and ritual, I started using the V3 slowly and just relaxed.

Starting out, picking the best buds, grinding with care, carefully loading the vape, and changing the intent was where the journey began. Vaping at low temperatures and taking time to enjoy the flavours isn't a regular thing. I was so busy trying to get high, I forgot to enjoy. As I started to relax, the effects of the lower temps started to kick in. After discovering this, I started spending more time vaping lower at lower temperatures, and focusing on just enjoying vaping, rather than deliberately trying to get high.

To my surprise, the lower temps have some powerful effects. The effects from convection feel different than conduction.

Enjoying the unit again, I ordered some parts to freshen the unit and added the glass bong adapter. The bong adapter turns this unit into a powerhouse. After getting the bong adapter, I started increasing the temp and WOW! When attached to a bong, this thing is a powerhouse when it comes to cooking weed. Previously, I would use the Tera with a bong. Of the two, my preference is the V3 Pro.

I should have listened to the advice in this discussion and ordered the bong adapter a year ago.

Robert-in-YEG

felvapes

I'm just hoping it has the removable battery. Its not mentioned because king palm obviously is not marketing to real dry herb vape enthusiasts....but it seems to be the exact same device.
Just noticed that, I can't see a battery door in the picture
I'd stay with a v3pro in that instance
Otherwise it does look like the same thing

Petetbay

What about warranty?

Unless there is a huge price delta, I'd be inclined to stick with the Xmax unit purchased through a local retailer.

Robert-in-YEG
Yeah, but it’s $50, if it’s just another rebadged Xmax/Xvape product, risk is low as price is so low, is the warranty really worth $50. Just hope it’s not a rebadged counterfeit device which can be crap/dangerous.:2c:

edit: I see they a whole line with Qomo rebadge and the nectar collector, so looks like legit rebadge.

Last edited:

seedy53

Yeah, but it’s $50, if it’s just another rebadged Xmax/Xvape product, risk is low as price is so low, is the warranty really worth $50. Just hope it’s not a rebadged counterfeit device which can be crap/dangerous.:2c:

edit: I see they a whole line with Qomo rebadge and the nectar collector, so looks like legit rebadge.
what if it is considered as factory seconds with a rebrand name? a reject of xmax first productions, not fitting for their xmax name? could be, no?.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
what if it is considered as factory seconds with a rebrand name? a reject of xmax first productions, not fitting for their xmax name? could be, no?.
That's not really how rebrands work. They run a new line with the new company branding in the same factories. The best example is the POTV One, although you could obviously count the POTV Xmax v3 pro.

Robert-in-YEG

Being in Canada has advantages/disadvantages in terms of the dollar.

Looking around, this vape sells for about $100. That seems like a fair price. However, $100 Canadian dollars is less than $100 US dollars. It is interesting how many products are priced almost exactly same in two different countries, yet it is the same product, from the same source. There is a psychological aspect to pricing.

In the IT world, there is the same phenomena. Phones, computers, and electronic goods often have similar psychological price points.

Just an observation.......

Robert-in-YEG

Top Bottom