Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Hey Nineteen

Yeah, that's odd. I feel like I've seen several people use it at max temp on YouTube videos and they never combusted.
I just cleaned it. Still smells a little like smoke. Screen was charred black even after cleaning. I wish I would have taken a picture. I personally think it was the Bio-Bong. I just used it in my recycler and it didn't combust.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I think it's my inhaling technique.
It may be your packing technique, the V3P works best with a sprinkle fill, no packing/tamping the herb into the oven.
There really is no way to combust with the V3P unless you severely overpack the bowl or there is a fault in the unit, I can honk on a load at max temp and drain the bowl until no more vapor in one go and the load is nowhere near black.:2c:

Hey Nineteen

It may be your packing technique, the V3P works best with a sprinkle fill, no packing/tamping the herb into the oven.
There really is no way to combust with the V3P unless you severely overpack the bowl or there is a fault in the unit, I can honk on a load at max temp and drain the bowl until no more vapor in one go and the load is nowhere near black.:2c:
Ok I will definitely try those packing techniques, but I promise you it combusted. But I still love the product.

Hey Nineteen

If you packed it like a conduction device it would have been very hard to pull thru and may have tunneled a small black spot/patch but full-on combustion sounds more like a fault with the device.
No it was very easy to pull through. When I pulled off the lid there was ash. I think it may be the bong. I did a long hard pull...I mean it was long. I pulled hard on recycler and nothing. But who knows it could be the unit.

felvapes

😁 I am cleaning it now. When I opened it ash fell out. I swear it did. Soon as it's clean I will inhale slower or use a water pipe instead of a b

No it was very easy to pull through. When I pulled off the lid there was ash. I think it may be the bong. I did a long hard pull...I mean it was long. I pulled hard on recycler and nothing. But who knows it could be the unit.
What battery do you have in it?

One member above was using a battery less than 10a draw and that made the avb dark and almost black

This could be why you are getting these results?

Zipford

Thanks I will try that.

Anyone else ever combust using this. I just did at 400F in my 16" straight bong. Only other convection vape I have is the Plenty. I still love it. I just have to figure out how to use it. I love the XMAX .
I usually finish capsules on 428 and have never combusted, but obviously the capsules absorb some heat.

kokolokokolokon

I dont know if anyone did this before…but for microdosing i find useful to put a little (0.01 maybe) at the bottom of the chamber, then i take one (empty) dosing capsule, remove the top of the capsule, put it in the chamber squashing the herb and then i put the mouthpiece. You can get 2 or 3 hit and the herb is done :razz:

vandalizedbythelotus

so i recently got some original xmax v3 pro capsules to replace the HR ones i was using previously, and i just have to say wow, such a huge difference in performance. not only do they fit the oven perfectly instead of being slightly loose, but they are much better executed, from higher quality steel and finish to design.

now i kinda wish a gold plated (copper) variant would improve taste profile at a marginal increase in cost.

edit: @LesPlenty looks a bit dodgy cuz i torched the mesh

@Zipford yes, added the mesh to the cap to help keep material inside the capsule, then removed the other filters from MP's, as they would only get saturated with reclaim

Last edited:

Zipford

so i recently got some original xmax v3 pro capsules to replace the HR ones i was using previously, and i just have to say wow, such a huge difference in performance. not only do they fit the oven perfectly instead of being slightly loose, but they are much better executed, from higher quality steel and finish to design.

now i kinda wish a gold plated (copper) variant would improve taste profile at a marginal increase in cost.

@LesPlenty looks a bit dodgy cuz i torched the mesh
I assume you added the mesh to the cap to help keep material inside the capsule?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
VASing over the Emerald Green
I just received the new Emerald Green V3 Pro and must say the green is really nice,
1667280834722-jpg.41727

I installed the mesh filter that came in the concentrate cup into the bottom of the oven (after flattening it with a hammer that also spreads it a bit wider for a nice fit) as I do not use capsules much and like to keep debris from falling into the oven to start with.
On my new 7" donut perc bubbler,
ABV after 1x puff at 220c(max temp),
1667280834735-jpg.41728

Finessseee

I just received the new Emerald Green V3 Pro and must say the green is really nice,
1667280834722-jpg.41727

I installed the mesh filter that came in the concentrate cup into the bottom of the oven (after flattening it with a hammer that also spreads it a bit wider for a nice fit) as I do not use capsules much and like to keep debris from falling into the oven to start with.
On my new 7" donut perc bubbler,
ABV after 1x puff at 220c(max temp),
1667280834735-jpg.41728
Emerald green is a beaut

BL4ZE

Anyone have a recommendation for a smallish (10inches or under) glass piece that is easy to pull through? I picked up this Honeycomb piece but it has a lot of chug to it and doesn't pull very easily with the XMax attached. I figured a honeycomb wouldn't have this much chug but perhaps that's how they are or this one just has too small of holes not sure.

Finessseee

Anyone have a recommendation for a smallish (10inches or under) glass piece that is easy to pull through? I picked up this Honeycomb piece but it has a lot of chug to it and doesn't pull very easily with the XMax attached. I figured a honeycomb wouldn't have this much chug but perhaps that's how they are or this one just has too small of holes not sure.
Have you tried it without water or less water?

Finessseee

Yes I have. If you don't have enough then it doesn't even pull through the perc.
Are you using the vape in session or on demand mode? I prefer session mode when using through glass since it stays heat soaked and fully up to temp before drawing. may give you a bigger rip when heat soaked via session mode vs instant on demand pulls

BL4ZE

Are you using the vape in session or on demand mode? I prefer session mode when using through glass since it stays heat soaked and fully up to temp before drawing. may give you a bigger rip when heat soaked via session mode vs instant on demand pulls

I haven't even tried it with the vape on. I was just testing water levels and pulling to see what the perc action was like. I did attach the vape to the piece and there's just a lot of resistance and chug so it's hard to even get a lot of perc action going. I have a Seed of Life lace sphere piece that I've been using that it pulls pretty good through but I'm needing a piece that's not $300 so I can take it with me without worrying about if it breaks.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'm needing a piece that's not $300 so I can take it with me without worrying about if it breaks.
The donut one I linked above is very free flowing and is a great match to the V3p. I actually purchased a few 14mm bubblers for the V3P and Roffu specifically and the above donut is one of the better and is also cheap!
Style 'A' is US$37

Top Bottom