vapolaborium. Jaw drop.

Roffa

It's on its way. Many thanks to @Vapolaborium
Right-o and the first session is behind me, with expert guidance by @Vapolaborium. A big, big thank you to him. Amazing concept and implementation. We've got some refinements ahead, I believe, and I'm really looking forward to that process. I'm a medical user and now a happy camper with full muscle relaxation and no pain at the moment (first time in months)

Photos and videos to follow.
Just saying you've got to experience it to get it (Plus 1.1)

Roffa

You mean two big clouds? Sorry, I think no. But that's not my goal. the big clouds only come out because the lungs haven't had time to reabsorb. This microdose with 10 puffs is in my opinion more effective than two clouds. At least I feel it that way.
After a few days' use I can confirm this. I throw in smaller and smaller buds because it works just as well. At first I thought that the vapor must be more for the effect, but this is not so. What is very striking as well, is that the terpyness stays to the end. I've learned to set the heater temp about 5 degrees below the desired temperature. As the flask heats up, heat retention does too. I like to end up at 210ºC and not much over, becaus that's the ideal temperature for extraction. It doesn't look it, because the device seems so complicated with all the glass, but it's one of the easiest vaporizers I've used so far.

I cleaned the flask yesterday, and I found back the buds that I threw in: completely extracted: crumbling to dust when I picked one up.

In heat transfer there's always a sliding scale between pressure versus performance. To reduce restriction the heat transfer is reduced as well, the trick is finding the right balance between the two for the process conditions.

If you really wanted to have fun you could hook a vacuum pump up 😜
I've been thinking about that....

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
@Vapolaborium thanks for the response!

You posted the picture of your newer model in your explanation, but I asked about the heater in the current configuration. The current configuration, without the steel mesh, looks like a lot of air to vapor.

The Switch works like a typical dab rig with a carb cap. There is a little hole for incoming air during the hit, and you can lift it to clear the rest of the vapor when done with the hit. They tried to make this work with herbs, but herbs are too slow to vaporize. The vapor is thin and wisps up to the incoming airflow and thins out even further.
Hello @stickstones ,

now I'm back with new innovations and can answer you better.
Basically, I would say that it is a 100% confection device with xx% conduction integrated.
However, the whole thing can now be converted to 100% confection with these new adapters:

The Dr Dabber Switch is a beautiful and fantastic device.... Only unfortunately as a mobile version for the jacket pocket too big, and a few aspects in the handling we just do not fit,
( but I don't want to talk bad about this product )

@Vapolaborium Can you put a Thermocouple in the convection bowl ,in order to measure the difference between heated air and heater running temps.
Yes of course, and here you go:

With the "long" confections adapt:

here the small:

I measured the temperature at the same time with a longer prototype, and it is absolutely within the limits.
The warmer the temperature, the easier it is for you to "draw in" the heat in the confection mode let.

That’s true, but sometimes I’m on my last hit before going to bed and want it to be a hard hit, not a million puffs. That’s why people seek for hard hitters like Supreme/Verdamper/Sublimator.
Wasting cannabinoids for sure but a full lungs hit has a reason if you suffer for insomnia or pain, or both and want to have that hit that knocks you out asleep.
tired knock out GIF by Mike Williams

I’d like to know how this thing works and if it’s capable of vaporizing 0.1/0.2g in the fewer hits possible if needed.

Yes...
heat the appliance to 572°F or up to 752°F,
(the Latastans will have the best confection module in the world ( in the next weeks )) then put the adapter between the round-bottom flask and the aftercooler, and you vape with one hitter.

0.1 or 0.2g? Really? to fly to bed like that?
I would like to swap with you :)
You can still adapt such a mask to the whip:

Then you won't have problems flying into bed,
but to get up from the ground again :D

this was pretty much my thoughts after seeing the convection set up - fill the flask with marbles, pipe the air down into the mass, and place quartz balls or similar in the central uptube with some glass pinches holding them in place (herb would be loaded on top). That would actually be a very decent albeit ridiculous and dangerously hot pure heavy hitter, and although I am already good for ridiculous apparatus on the desktop with my Sublimator, I'd love to play around with this behemoth set up like that.

Meanwhile I've pretty much only been using the Sub for dabs as my SS Hopper io outperforms it with herb, which is crazy because it is just a tiny pen with no heat up time whatsoever. 0.3g is about two chambers or more, which could keep me going for hours and hours. But there's no real harm in total overkill, which this lab equipment set up really is for the simple task at hand. I think my first assessment of it was a bit rash, because this thing is at least wildly adaptable and pretty cool overall (well, hot).

I want to see the ultimate convection mod come to fruition :cool:

CaleidosCope
had told me that he had measured the current of the device at more than 356°F for 6 hours... 0.04kw... that's less than 1 cent electricity consumption for us.

because:
@tb42091

The air flow can be regulated! You can adjust it wonderfully and excellently with the smallest glass adapters.

I will still adapt / give the confection mod for Dab / Shatter.

In heat transfer there's always a sliding scale between pressure versus performance. To reduce restriction the heat transfer is reduced as well, the trick is finding the right balance between the two for the process conditions.

If you really wanted to have fun you could hook a vacuum pump up 😜
I have solved the "problem" or your concern above, which is that everyone can adjust the balance individually for themselves.

We've got some refinements ahead, I believe, and I'm really looking forward to that process.

Roffa,
many many thanks to you too, my friend. The next "refinements" will actually only be,
that you extract only the pure terpenes of the plants through a glass apparatus of the vaporium. (For this you need 2x vaporium devices... )
And additionally distilling the purest THC crystals,
to make your own / individual dab / shatter. ( From Haze, Skunk, Kush ... you extract all the terpenes, and mix in your own individual flavour on the THC crystals.

The Vaporium System is ready. There will be no major changes to the structure and design.
Everything can be exchanged and adapted individually.
I have just finished this prototype:

As you can see, curved pre-cooler sticks are integrated for better "turbulence".
However, I will probably not set this as standard,

because it's cheaper and better to use 2x confection attachments.
But I will offer it anyway, in due course.

@lazylathe
I hope your questions have been answered here

now i wish a happy Easter,
and have a nice weekend.

Last edited:

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Thank you for this question and the possibility of whether the unit has conduction or convection.
Today, I have now looked at the picture:

1gr. Weed (very well dry (crush between fingers)) with buds in the direct convection module.
and have been vaping since 6:30 pm.

and I'm slowly raising the temperatures step by step.
and I'm currently at 232°C and I have to say as a hardcore tollerant smoker / weeder :lol: , the terpene taste is not only constant then there, it also changes with every temperature increase more intense with, and what amazes me, the high is somehow different friends....

It's not like the difference between sativa and indica now....
or the difference to bong, vaporizer or oral ( eating ) high....
it's different and hard to describe or put into words.... it's clearer and more intense... now I'm at 254°C and it's really more pleasant from puff to puff, and I'm going to fill the ice mouth piece with more.

Friends... I'll keep reporting... Goes up to 400°C

What interests me is how many milligrams will remain in the flower and what has been extracted?
I will weigh it

Well folks... what a trip...

I noticed that with each temperature increase up to 400°C, the flavours and the highs steadily increased.

With the Convections module, you can get a one-hitter at 0.1 or 0.2gr. at full temperature with no problem.
If I had gone straight to 400°C and then used the Convections module, there would have been a very fast extraction as everything was extracted at full power.
(I weigh it right away and smoke it again in the round flask if necessary) and small clouds (in the smoke combustion (the more smoke the more nitrogen oxides and co2 in the inhalation...) Best efficiency!

I mentioned when smoking that new flavour is always released, and my friend said that each smoking pushes on, i.e. at each puff another wagon follows

And I'm good sttones too with a big extra Joint...... 21:05 now...

0.22 grams have been inhaled so far.
I have now put the rest in the round flask, and will take this through again to 752°F....

I am now very tired...
tomorrow I have to weigh and measure how much is left now... but it's already charred down quite a bit...
I have to go to sleep now... it was a long day and a good experience with effect today.
10 PM

I have to say:

Last edited:

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I finally get a vape I'm happy for with the terp torch, and then this behemoth of a thing comes around, and you're all discussing a bead mod for it? Incredible. Anyone that has the two, can you compare the vapor?

I love the whip seen in one of the youtube videos, and I love the idea of a versatile, microdose to macrodose vape.

Last edited:

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Yes, of course, my friend...
because I wanted to know if there is perhaps something not there... which I always promise with my statement "cleanest, purest and best system worldwide"....
whether I can't already offer the possibility that people can even for a few dollars immediately implement a decent comparison with a well thought-out possibility and test it personally.

This was only the prototype, and I'll change the design again so that you can fill it from the top and then close it with a stopper from the top (this makes cleaning and filling possible in less than 10 seconds) (but here you have to crush roughly because whole buds would be too big for this at first (but this problem could easily be avoided with a 20L heater and adapted wonderfully =D).

Of course, I make the whole thing accessible and possible for everyone, because for the reason...
For me, it was and is worth the experience to be able to implement and enjoy this. Such a confection adapter is not expensive, and if I have visitors, I would simply offer this and demonstrate it, so that my friends, acquaintances or relatives (or of course also pain patient colleagues :) can get a better picture of it for comparison.

So of course you can compare the steam (and it's a pity you don't live in Germany, because...):
I would get the packaging material transported back again every time for 5.99€. Then I'll just put in my ready-made adapter ( because I don't really need it every day ) ----------------------------------------------------

( And guys I'm really sorry for partly sometimes my behaviour of me.... I'm used to making this system even more perfect and adapting it for 1.5 years, and I'm slowly running out of things to do ( I know that there will be a lot more gimmicks and features and extensions, but they will all be based on the Vaporium system. There can't be anything better, because the system can always be expanded, is completely transparent and you can consciously follow and see every previous process with your eyes, and all components can be easily exchanged (which is not expensive in individual cases, because the individual components don't cost much, and you order something again).
... and that's why I'm so used to it, so natural... so simple... fast... uncomplicated... and here and there...
and I have got so used to this system, and adapted everyday life in such a way that I accept it with an arrogance, because it already makes life so easy for me and I already take it for granted, and in the meantime there is only joy, that I was able to make it more pleasant for Roffa ( he will write a text on making everyday life easier, but I will leave it up to Roffa to decide how far to go into the subject ) and that I was able to really help someone, and that is what we all want for each other ( to be friends, to look ahead and to look up ).
Deswegen wird es mir dann auch eine Ehre sein, wenn ich der USA ein 1 großes Vaporium Paket als Geschenk gegen wollen würde. ( but please decide among yourselves ( because everyone has their own favourites, and people are welcome to introduce themselves to me ) ---------------------------------------

and back to the topic... because then you could try out the confection adapter, and just send it back to me with the package...

6 hours later I am now really well rested and yesterday before I went to sleep I weighed 0.49gr on the material. ( It is... I'll take a quick photo... )

And yes, people, it has become very dark, I tried everything yesterday and am looking forward to when the Conduction-Modul one for the Latastans is ready, because it can be adjusted much more directly then, height as well as quantity with "Dab insert" and I would like to try that out again, but that will still take a while but it will follow! promised,
and if the system is really kept so simple and simple, that people understand it quickly ALL, if they deal only once with this system briefly / deal and it is constantly being expanded and improved. It serves as a basic building block.

The text is getting much longer... now it is 05:22 AM....
That's why it would already be an advantage if people understand it, because with the sales I create the next prototypes, like here for example: Beautiful ball on the filler plug

oder:

or with LED lighting (and water-auto-drying protection), I can present and offer the next innovation in the prototypes, and if there is interest (you never buy the complete package at the beginning, but you customise it with the extensions you need yourself...), I can offer you the next innovation in the prototypes. (one likes to cook more often, the other needs highly crystalline THC) and in this time I can rethink the prototypes, and we can all see where the trend is going. Whether perfect content is enough for us, or whether we absolutely need the terpene aroma full-spectrum distillate in addition.... and so we can help each other for those people who really need it and are offered the possibility here. ( without having to take a chemistry course :)
And you mustn't forget, I'm here, if there should be anything else, you can talk about it here in an open circle, and we can all work out the best option and possibility together, because you see, there are no limits here, there are completely different dimensions of possibilities, and it's nice to already have a part of it that you can expand and build on. (And honestly, it's a lot of fun for me, friends, because the faces are unique in their expression when you have the Vaporium ready at the table and I can devote myself to the science more with you, which researches the subject of cannabis in every detail, extracts, distils, separates, palliates molecules etc etc etc etc.....
so that you can answer and determine the topic with from home.

( You do not want to mix 10gr. BHO with 300ml of sunflower oil to drink... I don't wish that on anyone.... and it must also hopefully be achievable with less oil.... ) and the Vaporium is also perfect for playing around. (You already have everything there... weed and a scale...) with the Vaporium you can see and do it more sophisticated... )

Think about it... why should the design change?
With the Latastans I can build up in height, as high as the glass and framework will hold....
with the Plus... I can build horizontally in width....
and...
if I position the latastans on the plus... I can also build both... that's why... You already understand what I mean...

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Sorry.. more then 10`000 Charakters..

You're not buying any junk here, my friend, you see what you're getting yourself into,
and if you just like this system, then you're really well served.
What do you expect... You have to do cooled lossless with bho / wax... what more could you want?
And cheaper China copies? They don't even know the everyday problems with it, because consumption is prohibited in their own country,
and honestly... it's even good if there are a few Chinese parts in it, because that doesn't make the quality worse here (because it's borosilicate...) and keeps the prices reasonable so that everyone can afford it.

At the same time, it is also well thought out that if the problem is to be solved with the corona time and global warming,
that with the Vapoirum you have a 100% anti-corona system, and at the same time it offers the possibility of integrating an oxygen bottle (pure o2) into the system.
( pure o2 ) can be integrated into the system, so that not only 21% ( for patients ) oxygen content from the air can be offered, but also more. And the defrosting in Siberia releases a lot of methane. This can thus also be contained and filtered more....
I would like to say to you, let's build white solar panels at the North Pacific (white reflects the solar radiation back into the world -> stops some global warming) and lay a power line to Europe, so that we have green electricity at night and can reach the climate goals... invest in battery recycling, and then we would have won at 100%...
And the other way round, I'd also be happy to help you. I would like to be able to pay for all this, but it will take a while :)

Because if we are given this life here on earth (or we have chosen it ourselves...) then we can also expect that we don't just leave a huge pile of rubbish behind us on Mother Earth.
It would be nice if it did NOT come down to having to constantly inhale clean processed air via a vaporium connected to a vivarium.... But just in case, I would be on a good way to slowly prepare myself for this, and have already made provisions for many things and problems, whether in the near or distant future. This is a small miracle machine, I tell you and promise you that.

But before the whole thing is extended even further... You now know what is being offered here, and you now know the content of this story, and in which direction we actually want to and should work.

I would be ashamed of myself
I would be ashamed if I could not have done better for my father, with such easy handling and operation, to help him in such a way that I myself take responsibility for it, so that it will be the same for your father. Otherwise, I apologise in the strongest possible terms if there are really negative aspects here or if they predominate, and i send you the money back.

@Abysmal Vapor,
to put it in a nutshell:

If you lived in Germany, I would send it to you to try out, but as my visitor I would not withhold it from you,
and I see another practical feature in the system... (you can save yourself vacuuming out of the piston, and quickly take out the convection-Module inserts,
"cold pull" through and / or ultra fast filling... so I use the Latastans a lot and there I will then develop it excellently with you in the design.
and if you are interested yourself, you will smile this away tired with 30 or 40$. If I send you one as a gift, I'll put one in the package too,
and it would be nice to send it on for testing every 4 weeks. ( After a dishwasher use and sufficient quarantine holding time which takes 7 days one can still follow and test this well effekt with being up to date.
And I can't listen to the music... i prefer classic dubstep google -> lindsey stirling crystallize
( here:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Greetings
and to me at 7:00 AM also a little good night :)
Patrick..
( and now I'm translating all this into add more pictures..... :'(

( now is it 13:24 PM... )

Now that was a long answer @VapePerson
and microdose yes... but macrodose.... colleague... there is room for half a litre of shatter / wax in the round flask....
That is then up to MAXdose... my friend :)

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
What? How is that meant?

This case holds 2 x the Vaporium "Plus".

Your air is filtered through activated carbon, then through the water.

Corona viruses die at 60°C ( The Vaporium works up to 400°C.).

then the sterile air is cooled via the aftercooler and saturated with water.

If you are corona infected, you pass your air over the 2nd vaporium via the breathing over the vaporium mask out,

you can purify it before it's released again.

You don't even need a co2 (external oxygen cylinder) for this.

At home, you can pass your air through a vivarium:

fresh again your air with plants, without viruses and bacteria

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Vapolaborium thanks for posting all that! It was fun to follow along.

In my experience, herbs that come out that dark are due to conduction/radiation. Usually from ambiant heat from wall of the herb bowl. My guess is they got that dark from sitting in the bowl the whole time. If you can remove them between hits, you might change the color. For me, it changes the taste and effects.

Vapefanatic

In my experience, herbs that come out that dark are due to conduction/radiation. Usually from ambiant heat from wall of the herb bowl. My guess is they got that dark from sitting in the bowl the whole time. If you can remove them between hits, you might change the color. For me, it changes the taste and effects.
I humbly disagree though. At high enough temps, straight convection heating is more than capable of producing very dark herbs. If it can combust…?

Roffa

Just to add something to this: Like you I thought taste would be changed, with ABV that dark. However, when I left the ABV in the flask, just filling it up with pinches of fresh flower throughout the day, I got the same terpiness throughout, also at higher temperatures, and with ABV in the bowl. Go figure.

CaleidosCope

Just to add something to this: Like you I thought taste would be changed, with ABV that dark. However, when I left the ABV in the flask, just filling it up with pinches of fresh flower throughout the day, I got the same terpiness throughout, also at higher temperatures, and with ABV in the bowl. Go figure.
I can confirm this (incredible fact)! ;)
You get lazy about cleaning.
No bad taste, no reason.

You can also influence the color (and residues!) by switching off the device, or reduce the temperature, after each session. But like a pizza in the oven at 220°C, after brown comes black at some point without it burning brightly. So you are not that wrong, in my humble opinion. But it's not like eating. When you inhale, you can't taste the "dark dark brown". Only black becomes unpleasant. This is determined by the set temperature. My display currently shows a maximum of 209°c. And nothing gets that black. If you poker too high ...
;)

BTW. This is my favorite setup:
IMG_0699small.JPG

Last edited:

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
[USER = 69641] @Vapolaborium [/ USER] Danke, dass du das alles hast hast! Es hat Spaß gemacht, mitzumachen.

Nach meiner Erfahrung sind Kräuter, die so dunkel herauskommen, auf Wärmeleitung. Verwirklichung von Umstehenwärme von der Wand der Kräuterschale. Ich bin sicher, sie sind so dunkel geworden, weil sie die ganze Zeit in der Schüssel gesessen haben. Wenn Sie sie zwischen den Treffern entfernen können, können Sie die Farbe ändern. Für mich gehört es den Geschmack und die Wirkung.

@stickstones

@ Your experience is correct. There are other reasons between 400 ° C convection and 400 ° C conduction ...

I went straight from convection to conduction, the material turned so black. It was just an experiment to see how much was extracted with convection (0.23 g) and then extracted with conduction (0.19 g) to the possessed amount of 0.49 g. I did not know how much was extracted.

and now I know it:

With convection are high tasks / Temps are possible

It is really interesting and a comparison. Believe me, the vaping at 752 ° F is hard on the lungs 😁😂.

The nice thing is

You can switch the from the second between conduction and convection.

With convection you can close the evaporation immediately / close half cool.

This module has also really paid off or belongs to be further developed / perfected on Latastans!

It's nice to have so much power, it can get so black, but it absolutely doesn't have to be

I don’t see the need for this. For what application should it be used?
Here we come back to the subject of "you or the vaporium CAN do this", whether you are, and how ... is like a winch on a car ...

Last edited:

Roffa

I can confirm this (incredible fact)! ;)
You get lazy about cleaning.
No bad taste, no reason.

You can also influence the color (and residues!) by switching off the device, or reduce the temperature, after each session. But like a pizza in the oven at 220°C, after brown comes black at some point without it burning brightly. So you are not that wrong, in my humble opinion. But it's not like eating. When you inhale, you can't taste the "dark dark brown". Only black becomes unpleasant. This is determined by the set temperature. My display currently shows a maximum of 209°c. And nothing gets that black. If you poker too high ...
;)

BTW. This is my favorite setup:
View attachment 6941
That looks all bright and sparkly. Turns out I'm a vaporium slob haha. And yes, the laziness.

Question for @Vapolaborium : will your convection module fit the Plus or do I need to reconfigure to latastans set up? I like having the aftercooler.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
That looks all bright and sparkly. Turns out I'm a vaporium slob haha. And yes, the laziness.

Question for @Vapolaborium : will your convection module fit the Plus or do I need to reconfigure to latastans set up? I like having the aftercooler.

Hello Roffa,

yes the Vaporium is perfectly designed for lazy and inquisitive people :)
All the benefits you see for yourself every day, and the extensions are far from being finished :)

About the Convections module:
I have said that the Latastans will have the best convection module in the world. (I can promise you for sure) This will also be a double chamber attachment (I can already tell you that much).
With the Plus you have seen the confection module above.
It is not a problem with the "Plus", it works (I have tested and tried it above).

But look at the picture, you know what I mean....

With Latastans this is 100% direct and perfect then.... ( the Latstans does not need to be rebuilt, the "module" are 5-10cm more in height, and comes only between the round flask and aftercooler.

Now I offer 2 options:

1 variant:
I give the Latastans a larger aftercooler
( I also love the plus. :)

2 Variant:
I'll just send you the prototype with ( but I'll let him revise again something ) from the Plus and you tell me if that is acceptable to you yet.
( It is only the "perfection" in my head that it is 100% direct and accurate )
Of course, I could now also argue scientifically, and thereby "the gaps or errors" talk positively, but decide you.
You know, glass and glass does not seal 100% together.

Greets
Patrick

Roffa

Now I offer 2 options:

1 variant:
I give the Latastans a larger aftercooler
( I also love the plus. :)

2 Variant:
I'll just send you the prototype with ( but I'll let him revise again something ) from the Plus and you tell me if that is acceptable to you yet.
( It is only the "perfection" in my head that it is 100% direct and accurate )
Of course, I could now also argue scientifically, and thereby "the gaps or errors" talk positively, but decide you.
You know, glass and glass does not seal 100% together.
There's art involved here and "perfect is the enemy of good" so your variant 2 will suit me nicely. Looking forward to using it!

I'll expand this posting tomorrow to show how it works throughout the day and after hours. I've taken some photos today, but I was too rushed, lots of back to back meetings on Teams and tomorrow is a bit quieter.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Is all right,
I haven't sent your package with the extractor and the plug out yet,
can you wait another 1-2 weeks, or do you want to have the convections module extra then?

CaleidosCope also wants a convections module,
I have 2 of them ( I'm having them both reworked, and waiting for your feedback.
I do have a longer one and a shorter one.
With the longer one you can measure the temperature with separately.
The whole thing we make then again by private mail.

Vapolaborium,

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Vapolaborium

What is the smallest size mantle and flask that you have tried?
Just wondering about it being made smaller or what other sizes you have tested to arrive at for the products you now sell?

Thanks for answering a lot of my questions above as well!!
Intrigued by your vaporizer, just the length of the sessions are way too long. I have limited time to vape, so speed is quite important to me and not leaving them on all day and night.

Last edited:
Top Bottom