vapolaborium. Jaw drop.

Roffa

Wow, .045, can there be a glass screen design to prevent the avb to get to the 2nd water unit where your hose is plugged into
There is. I got a basket screen that goes into the downstem that goes into the aftercooler woulffe bottle. Not much material in there though.

CaleidosCope

There is. I got a basket screen that goes into the downstem that goes into the aftercooler woulffe bottle. Not much material in there though.
I have omitted the metal screen. Instead, I use the water filter. It is rinsed out more often. I do that out of habit. I also pull too hard.

As long as the weed is fresh, it "sticks" somewhat to the ground.
Only when the resins have evaporated, the ABV becomes so light that it flies.

CaleidosCope,

Roffa

I'll expand this posting tomorrow to show how it works throughout the day and after hours. I've taken some photos today, but I was too rushed, lots of back to back meetings on Teams and tomorrow is a bit quieter.
A longish post about my set set up and use of the Plus 1.1.

First, you need to know where I'm coming from: my vaping career started with a Pax2, via the S&B Mighty and Plenty via a DynaVap to - now - the Prrl Neo and this, the Vapolaborium: those 2 are now my daily drivers. I'm a medical user (MS, with muscle spasm issues and much pain) so I use cannabis (including the THC) as a muscle relaxant, and (other strain) for a good night's sleep. I also focus on those terpenes that have an anti-inflammatory effect, both in the strains I use and in the temperatures I select: <180ºC during the day, the full range, up to about 220ºC for sleeping. All in all, I'm also in it for the entourage effect and

My pain management strategy: microdose throughout the day, at low temperatures and a sativa dominant strain, high in anti-inflammatory terpenes and that's how I've set up the vaporium: next to my work station. I leave it on all day, at 185ºC on the display, and that ranges from 180-190 ºC. Every few hours I crumble a bit of flower into the flask: about 0.2 g a time

During the day I use the glass mouthpiece tube thing, because it's so convenient, and also because I'm on Teams and Zoom a lot, and part of the vaporium is in view. Using the whip would elicit questions, possibly. (yes, even in The Netherlands) whereas the mouthpiece just swings out of the way and is nearly invisible and the lab setup is functional and technical and - yes - discreet like that.

At the end of the day, and in the evening, I need a higher dose of cannabis, and I'll switch to an indica dominant strain ( I use sativa during the day) and I'll throw in whole nugs

When I got @Vapolaborium 's package and assembled the whole thing and gave it a first try, I immediately knew I chose well. The ability to control the temperature but most of all the design of it, gives me full extraction, and it stays terpy, right up to 220º. First time in months I had been spasm and pain free. I tried the Verdamper once, and this is like it, in its ability to pick out the terpenes and increase the entourage effect. But it's a vaporizer that's much easier to handle for me: I can just leave it on, throw in buds or crumble cannabis into it, vacuum it out, wash up the glass every once in a while and that's it.
I'm not primarily a recreational user, but you can have very good times with a vaporium!

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
@Vapolaborium

What is the smallest size mantle and flask that you have tried?
Just wondering about it being made smaller or what other sizes you have tested to arrive at for the products you now sell?

Thanks for answering a lot of my questions above as well!!
Intrigued by your vaporizer, just the length of the sessions are way too long. I have limited time to vape, so speed is quite important to me and not leaving them on all day and night.

Hello @lazylathe,

now again completely concretely to us:

So I would like to confirm you my way of thinking so:

Anything smaller in glass is absolute bullshit.
( The devices are identical in size, and only from 2L these become even larger).
If the round flask in the device is smaller, you have gained absolutely nothing so far.

BUT:
If the device is bigger, it costs more energy, time and money.
We humans breathe 0.5 liters per breath when we retire / Quiet -/ Rest mode, or sit.
In the round flask, this is exactly the amount that is absolutely sufficient for vaporization, to draw the volume ( in the "Plus 1.1" ) suitable in the aftercooler and to be able to suitably "kick" ( as in the bong ).
These volumes are absolutely correct and in order for all users.

In a few years I will create the "Vaporium Maximus Bombassa" for events, festivals and conferences ( at the round table ) with 20L and 4x aftercoolers for 10+ people, but a private person normally does not need that and would only be prestige :)

I am human, I need to improve and optimize everything because nothing is good enough for me or perfect as I want and need it. ( Everyone has individual demands and requirements like you:

Now we come to us and to me:
I see Lazylathe, you have many / some vaporizers out of your signature....
You have tested a lot, and also certainly a lot of experience & clue.
What do you want please?

You are following this thread. You know it now and know it. I don't need to start telling you bullshit.
I'm telling you honestly and sincerely how it is:
The "vaporium" is "ultimate".... The possibilities are immense and great!
What do we want? I want a simple life with cannabis and many extra benefits / possibilities WITHOUT limitations.

Lazylathe,
To your question about "long sessions".... You know what you want.
I am glad here asked me about convection and conduction.
I am glad that I have a device for you, which can switch between them within 10 seconds. Where else can you do this please? ( I would be interested to know how others have implemented this if necessary).
and the customers confirm satisfaction and what I promise and share.

If you don't have time for "long sessions", yes I can make it possible as far as that goes:
I don't care if you need 0.2gr. or 10gr. for "one hit / hitter".
I can safe promise you:

1. you heat the vaporium between 356°F to 752°F. Then insert the convection module, pull air, done.
Don't forget, though:
I am talking about "buds" and you are talking about "short sessions or little time".
Then you have to "crush" too
This not only costs time, but then can be vaporized faster ( understandable.. )
.... and here it becomes possible:

@stickstones
I saw your Instagram account, it's a pleasure to meet you,
and I would love to come visit you for a tour and a visit, as your the style is very interesting.
( only unfortunately I have too little time for leisure / vacation just now )
May I still politely ask you what you think of this "convection",
And if in your opinion this does 100% so justice?

I had mentioned 2 things:
Latastans will have the best confection module and,
there will be 2 chambers.
The principle will be like in the picture, but the design will be modified.

Now you have the possibility to fill chamber 1 and chamber 2 with weed,
But you can also fill only chamber 2 with weed and pull the hot air through chamber 1.
! 100% convection in a glas-system !

The whole thing can be filled and used very quickly...
When you are done, you can pull out the module and draw cold air to cool it down and set it aside.
brute monster hit you my friend....
Or maybe you still have concerns or can disagree with me? :D

It doesn't matter now if you take 2 minutes or 4 minutes. If you learn to integrate the system in your everyday life perfectly also adapt,
you have not only as a medical patient, but also as a "professional hobby expert" :) a device of the extra top class / league.

What else should the Vaporium be able to do (believe me... there will still be a lot to come, but it's all an extension...) just plug it on or plug it in, done. Everything is 100% tuned and compatible.
What kind of records are the Vaporium supposed to be aiming for here? Face it. If you need a pick-up ( Truck ), a Ferrari won't be able to help you.
It's only nicer, funnier and more advantageous if your pick-up has more power than Ferrari :lol: And there you don't need 0,2 seconds faster acceleration from 0-60 mp/h, you understand and know what I mean my friend?

Wow, .045, can there be a glass screen design to prevent the avb to get to the 2nd water unit where your hose is plugged into

You see the picture above?
Between chamber 1 and chamber2?
Yes of course this is possible.... but... no... :)

So you would have to tighten jerky so that the swirls raise / lift the herb. Then you have to tighten very hard on full power for this to happen....
You can already tighten properly on the vaporium. But you're not an idiot, you just have to try it once and you'll know where the limits are... and whether it's a bong, cigarette, pipe or whatever.... so firmly pulls normally no one...
There is still a metal sieve in addition with ( I need also none... )
and it still remains 100% loss-free.
Even if herb should catch / be in the aftercooler, you can take the water to bake or boil / drink, since the THC is decarboxylated, and dry the weed again and throw / give in the vaporium.
It is not a disgusting bong water.

The inhalation should be as pleasant and free as possible,
it happens to you at most only once ( like you have to learn with the car while accelerating and clutch ) and with buds actually not at all :)
and with the confection modules this will also be excluded.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
A longish post about my set set up and use of the Plus 1.1.

First, you need to know where I'm coming from: my vaping career started with a Pax2, via the S&B Mighty and Plenty via a DynaVap to - now - the Prrl Neo and this, the Vapolaborium: those 2 are now my daily drivers. I'm a medical user (MS, with muscle spasm issues and much pain) so I use cannabis (including the THC) as a muscle relaxant, and (other strain) for a good night's sleep. I also focus on those terpenes that have an anti-inflammatory effect, both in the strains I use and in the temperatures I select: <180ºC during the day, the full range, up to about 220ºC for sleeping. All in all, I'm also in it for the entourage effect and

My pain management strategy: microdose throughout the day, at low temperatures and a sativa dominant strain, high in anti-inflammatory terpenes and that's how I've set up the vaporium: next to my work station. I leave it on all day, at 185ºC on the display, and that ranges from 180-190 ºC. Every few hours I crumble a bit of flower into the flask: about 0.2 g a time

During the day I use the glass mouthpiece tube thing, because it's so convenient, and also because I'm on Teams and Zoom a lot, and part of the vaporium is in view. Using the whip would elicit questions, possibly. (yes, even in The Netherlands) whereas the mouthpiece just swings out of the way and is nearly invisible and the lab setup is functional and technical and - yes - discreet like that.

At the end of the day, and in the evening, I need a higher dose of cannabis, and I'll switch to an indica dominant strain ( I use sativa during the day) and I'll throw in whole nugs

When I got @Vapolaborium 's package and assembled the whole thing and gave it a first try, I immediately knew I chose well. The ability to control the temperature but most of all the design of it, gives me full extraction, and it stays terpy, right up to 220º. First time in months I had been spasm and pain free. I tried the Verdamper once, and this is like it, in its ability to pick out the terpenes and increase the entourage effect. But it's a vaporizer that's much easier to handle for me: I can just leave it on, throw in buds or crumble cannabis into it, vacuum it out, wash up the glass every once in a while and that's it.
I'm not primarily a recreational user, but you can have very good times with a vaporium!

Thank you, this was a great post! I like the idea of you being on important zoom meetings, bending out of frame to inhale from lab set up! Just one quick question, if you don't mind, what are the terpenes (and/or strains) that are good anti-inflammatory btw?? Thanks again!

This thread is shaping up nicely, good job @Vapolaborium now you are FC family :tup:

Roffa

Thank you, this was a great post! I like the idea of you being on important zoom meetings, bending out of frame to inhale from lab set up! Just one quick question, if you don't mind, what are the terpenes (and/or strains) that are good anti-inflammatory btw?? Thanks again!

This thread is shaping up nicely, good job @Vapolaborium now you are FC family :tup:

I switch off the camera. I was coming from a situation where I had to break off meetings, because I would be gasping for pain during them. So having this is an immense improvement. "Does it put a smile on your face" was @Vapolaborium 's question to me. And hell yes, it does.

Vape temperatures: for me the cut-off by day is at about 185ºC. I've included a chart with the boiling temps of cannabinoids and terpenes to show which compounds are in play. The anti-inflammatory compounds are at the lower end of the temp scale and start already at 120ºC.
As you may know, MS is characterized by inflammation of myelin. Of course, getting the diet to be as anti-inflammatory a possible is a major factor here too, but getting these compounds in on a daily basis is an easy byproduct of vaping for THC and CBD!

During the day I let the material build up, then at night vaporize everything at > 210ºC + some fresh material. Easy peasy.

Boilingpoints.png

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Hello dear forum community,
Hello @Shit Snacks

first of all... I am honored, thank you very much and "youre welcome" as they say in English. I cant do anything with this term because everyone is welcome to me, and serves the language barrier....

I will of course do my best for all of us here with, so that I may ultimately still enjoy myself with the best possible system at home. :D
Of course, I also wanted to bring and show you the difference between different convection methods.

First of all... the "One-Hit" my friends
Today set the Vaporium Plus at 212°C, and dumped an amount of 1.06gr. crushed into the funnel, and was able to get the best hit right away! Thanks a lot!
The system makes it very convenient and lazy.... I haven't crushed in a very long time... and here it was vaporized & burned excellently.

@CaleidosCope @Roffa :

Please follow this instruction and can you confirm this as well:

If you ( depending on your tolerance ) use your desired amount
directly crushed at temperatures around 212°C - 215°C into the round flask, you get the best result in balance, between intoxication, smoke and vaporization.
There is so much smoke that you feel it on your lungs, and yet it arrives longer lasting intense inhaled ( shot / bombed ), with a really much released terpene, THC & CBD spectrum.
The whole thing can be increased in concentration brutal / brute, by throwing more more herb in and also wait when pulling, but that comes at the temperature already.
( Right now I have the best Latastands aftercooler in the world ( as promised )in the vaporium, and achieve with the buds the best effect & extraction at 217° .... Guys... it's excellent. It is as it presents on the current state of the art, the vaporium is the best possible result to expect and even customized for everyone.

A pain patient was today with me, and tested this crush method, and looks at me with a look, as where really everything has fit optimally and flawlessly, and it was the best he so ever in a train directly inhale AM BEST ( such a thing I would never want to say or claim even if I am very arrogant.... ) has got, and looked and reacted like the nice gentleman here at Minute 0:22

-in Deutsch:
Jungs crusht Eure Dosierung, und schmeißt diese bei 212-215°C mal einfach rein, könnt Ihr mir dies in etwa so bestätigen?-

So depending on the dosage I can confirm this so absolutely 100%:

------Picture 1 with 2----
But now back to the topic of convection modules:
( Module 1 +2 ( Chamber 1 & Chamber 2 above ))
.... terrific... Guys... it works beautifully. Exactly how I envisioned it.

um... @lazylathe.....
You throw in the module the buds....
( I sent CaleidosCope a video, would be happy if he uploads to the show here ) and I want to tell you all herewith:
it's so nice elegant, classy, clean and simple:

that it gets here the possibilities someone to formulate it so far:
As a "man" you should have seen and experienced everything in life,
then I can promise that here still on our world the Weed gourmets / freaks / nerds have to experience this. That's like if you die at 90 years and never had sex in your life... Tonight is a revelation.
I am now really positive and pleasantly surprised again really in a long time about such a "topping" of the system for a small handful of dollars so beautifully direct all in one or two in one because you will laugh....
The convection module can be used as GAS - BHO / DHO Extractor with the appropriate attachment also still with:

But the vaporium as you have seen always remains the same, There will still be for the convection module still a BHO insert made of glass ( for hashoil-convection-vaping ).
It is as I think I have already mentioned:
You take out the module, then pulls 1-2 more times, and thus cools the module down, and puts it aside... the cooler back on the device. so means:

If you make up crush with 7 gr. you have several days constantly no pain... promised... and that within 1 second if the module is prepared ( which can be anytime because lab device 24/7 operation would be possible....
Do you or we maybe need anything else in this world more? Watch out:

The device is preheated and ready for operation at 200°C You, insert the convection module ( duration: 2-3 seconds )
and after that you make ( depending on the temperature ) one or more hits, and at the last hit, you pull out the module,
pulls it further, and cools it down briefly -> done.

You go to the vaporium, and can be done with everything within a few seconds....
This is now a lab bong style vaporizer.

""""By the way, I am honored to be part of the family here now, yes gladly! It makes it better and better and I am happy to be able to share this with you.

With the pictures you can well see and imagine how many immense possibilities it offers, and it is simply a dream!
(( Am currently convection 242°C HEFTIG LEUTE!!! )
IM peak 252°C and it's already really hard.... now wirds time for the Dab / Shatter.... )
This convection top prototype stays with me and belongs to the range now!

I hope I could stand with my promise and word on the subject of the best convection in the world for now well and stable and I do not get away from the module... The module insert is top class and ready. Since nothing more must be changed or adapted.

I am really satisfied,
and friends:

At 252°C( 485.6F°) Peak:

and at 272°C ( 485,6°F ) Peak with the buds in convection:

The Vaporium is already really a hammer ultimate and universal top device. It is more and more fun and successful,
and if there is anything else, then yes please go ahead, I'll wait :)
Through the convection method by you, the buyers of the Vaporium and my implementation skills :)
I have now a device, which costs the whole month 24/7 in continuous operation no 2$ electricity ( and at night I turn it off of course )
where gigantic amounts can be convected within a few seconds, and I can quickly empty and fill the whole thing with buds....
Thank you guys! I wish you also a great start in the coming weeks with it!

Last edited:

Roffa

A pain patient was today with me, and tested this crush method, and looks at me with a look, as where really everything has fit optimally and flawlessly, and it was the best he so ever in a train directly inhale
Interesting: I started doing the same, directly into the flask, so to speak and it gives excellent results. Really looking forward to trying convection as well!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It still looks like conduction to me, can you post a video taking a convection hit?
The hot air from the flask/vessel goes trough the downstem,there is also radiation/conduction from the hot air involved,if you dont start cold and let it sit. Just imagine it is a pocket filled with air hot enough to vaporize.
Edited:
Just look the bowl over the downstem i guess it is for pure convection, how that can be conduction ,so far away from the heater ?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The hot air from the flask/vessel goes trough the downstem,there is also radiation/conduction from the hot air involved,if you dont start cold and let it sit. Just imagine it is a pocket filled with air hot enough to vaporize.
Edited:
Just look the bowl over the downstem i guess it is for pure convection, how that can be conduction ,so far away from the heater ?

I don't see how that bowl with ground herb could do anything being so far away from the heater, and at such nominal temperatures.

The videos above show the whole nugs that were loaded in the down stem, the color and AVB consistency screams conduction to me. It seems more like a giant Vapcap stem than convection to me, that's why a video would do better to demonstrate what's going on.

Abysmal Vapor

I don't see how that bowl with ground herb could do anything being so far away from the heater, and at such nominal temperatures.

The videos above show the whole nugs that were loaded in the down stem, the color and AVB consistency screams conduction to me. It seems more like a giant Vapcap stem than convection to me.
:) Well it is hard to imagine ,but it might be possible ,if there is enough power. I guess video would do justice indeed. 200+ is enough to make herb dark,if the heater can deliver enough calories.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@invertedisdead

To me it seems like a mixed bag of nuts! Convection, conduction and radiant heat all at once.
Kind of reminds me of the Sublimator where the whole system has to be really hot to work effectively.

I would like to know how hot the convection drop in tube gets while sitting in a hot system with waves of hot air rising from the mantle heater.
The glass will heat up and everything should be nice and toasty to get big hits.
Would be nice to have some temp measurements from all over the device :
At the mantle bottom, then up the glass to see how it varies.
Also the drop in convection tube temp when at temp.

For some reason, this vape has me really interested in its effects and functions. May have to sell off a few other vapes to add this bad boy to my desk!

Abysmal Vapor

Do you guys think this vape is better than the NewVape FlowerPot?
Dunno if it is better,cause i dont own either ,but it i will take all glass over a chunk of metal any day :). Most people already think it is mad science when they see me vape trough a water tool,i can only imagine how will this look in their eyes ,lol.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@invertedisdead

To me it seems like a mixed bag of nuts! Convection, conduction and radiant heat all at once.
Kind of reminds me of the Sublimator where the whole system has to be really hot to work effectively.

I would like to know how hot the convection drop in tube gets while sitting in a hot system with waves of hot air rising from the mantle heater.
The glass will heat up and everything should be nice and toasty to get big hits.
Would be nice to have some temp measurements from all over the device :
At the mantle bottom, then up the glass to see how it varies.
Also the drop in convection tube temp when at temp.

For some reason, this vape has me really interested in its effects and functions. May have to sell off a few other vapes to add this bad boy to my desk!

All the other radiant heated vapes need an element glowing red hot or near, I'm just skeptical a set temp under 500F can achieve forced convection thru radiation at half the temperature of a SSV or Vapbong? And the heater is inside the oven in those vapes?

I feel like there is a timeline missing here, how long does it really take to vape like 10 grams of whole nugs? IMO they'd have to be sitting there for a long time, slow baking to get that kind of AVB.

Abysmal Vapor

All the other radiant heated vapes need an element glowing red hot or near, I'm just skeptical a set temp under 500F can achieve forced convection thru radiation at half the temperature of a SSV or Vapbong? And the heater is inside the oven in those vapes?

I feel like there is a timeline missing here, how long does it really take to vape like 10 grams of whole nugs? IMO they'd have to be sitting there for a long time, slow baking to get that kind of AVB.
The heating element hear has a lot of surface compared to those glowing red hot elements,sitting in the middle of space:). You might be right and we can speculate all we want until we see what it does. I really doubt it vapes 10 grams in a couple of hits. Dont you think 272°C convection would char the herb ? When he is not using convection mod temps are around 140-180 range at least a hundred below,and ABV is still dark brown.

lazylathe

Almost there...

Yip, that is what I mean.
The whole system would be pretty hot to achieve big clouds.
But who knows really what is happening...

What I would love to see is a video of the convection setup, from a cold start to massive clouds.
How long would something like this take?
The whole video would most likely be quite long to achieve this and this is my stumbling block with this vape, but really not sure...

@Vapolaborium Thanks for the previous replies! Very helpful and informative!
Would you be able to answer the question above or perhaps @CaleidosCope could have some input as well?

100% cold start to dense vapor using a micro dose amount.
I am not interested in loading 1 gram plus and be vaping for hours.

My usual way for a session is to switch on the vape, grind some material and within 5 minutes I have thick, delicious clouds.
I am thinking the Vapolaborium would take a considerable amount of more time?
We each have our individual requirements with how much time we have to vape.

CaleidosCope

@Vapolaborium Thanks for the previous replies! Very helpful and informative!
Would you be able to answer the question above or perhaps @CaleidosCope could have some input as well?

100% cold start to dense vapor using a micro dose amount.
I am not interested in loading 1 gram plus and be vaping for hours.

My usual way for a session is to switch on the vape, grind some material and within 5 minutes I have thick, delicious clouds.
I am thinking the Vapolaborium would take a considerable amount of more time?
We each have our individual requirements with how much time we have to vape.
I'm waiting for the confection adapter just like you. For sure I will post a video about it, I promise.
"100% cold start to vape clouds" - have you seen my last video? Add 3-4 minutes of preheat time. Then you are already close.
But the big cloud problem... it won't let us go. I compare briefly with my second daily driver. Stempod OG, with waterpipe adapter. Three delicious hits at 200°C followed by 2 effective hits. Done. Assuming we're talking 0.05 grams as in the video. What happens with it in normal vapolaborium setup, you can see in the video. 10 hits and more. Are these "big clouds" for you? Then yes. The felt result between the Stempod and Vapolaborium is worlds different. The Vapolaborium hits me more.
The Stempod makes big clouds. But as I mentioned before, my mantra: big cloud, big waste.

I'm confident the new adapter will work that way, but like you, I want to get my hands on it. I spoke with Vapolaborium on the phone today. I would like to have the ability to vape different strains at different temperatures. That would work with the new adapter already. By the way, there are two versions. The long in the bottle. The short one on the bottle. They work individually. Of these 2 or 3. Then you could vape in the morning number one only to 185 °. In number two is a different strain. In the evening, I can then vape number one up to 220°C and so on... Then... good night. They are left in the vapolaborium only during the consumption process. After that you put them aside for later. This brings us back to the cost-efficient continuous operation of the heating jacket.

The heating element hear has a lot of surface compared to those glowing red hot elements,sitting in the middle of space:). You might be right and we can speculate all we want until we see what it does. I really doubt it vapes 10 grams in a couple of hits. Dont you think 272°C convection would char the herb ? When he is not using convection mod temps are around 140-180 range at least a hundred below,and ABV is still dark brown.
:cool:10 Gramms in a couple of hits. Fantastic. Who really needs it? Is there any vape out there... 10G - 5 Hits? I doubt if this is even possible with dabbing.

Oh, and my observation is that Mr. Vapolaborium likes it a little darker. My ABV is miles away from that color.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
@CaleidosCope

Thanks for the reminder, I just rewatched your Kleine session video.
Nice blue vapor throughout the session!

Since you own the Syempod as well, I do as well, how does the taste compare?
You say the terps last till the end, so this is very interesting to me!

Have you ever had that toasty taste with the Vapolaborium towards the end of a session?

This vape system has me really interested in it but my mind cannot figure it out! 😂 🤣 😂

CaleidosCope

@CaleidosCope

Thanks for the reminder, I just rewatched your Kleine session video.
Nice blue vapor throughout the session!

Since you own the Syempod as well, I do as well, how does the taste compare?
You say the terps last till the end, so this is very interesting to me!

Have you ever had that toasty taste with the Vapolaborium towards the end of a session?

This vape system has me really interested in it but my mind cannot figure it out! 😂 🤣 😂
Once you sit in front of it... it's easypeasy, like Roffa said.

If you've seen the video, you'll hear a little sigh in the middle of it, before the Rasta bellows the second time. Thats me. Hard hit in the middle. That only works with this system.

Did I already have toasty-taste? Yes, but. If you run the system continuously and do not switch off or turn down the device after a session, WAX will form just before the middle neck of the round bottle. If you then pull to hard, some of the ABV will stick to it. This then becomes very dark. The vacuum cleaner helps in between. But really shit it has never tasted. That's why the new adapter is also a game changer for me.

Taste? Terpy to the end. True. (@Roffa: same expierience??!!)
Compare the taste? Hmm... let me dig into the metaphor box... More differentiated. Perhaps also due to the system inertia. Like if you wanted to compare a knife to a scalpel. Both cut...but...

My Stempod is my hit-and-run. My Vapolaborium is my: Lets do a serious-session!

Last edited:

CaleidosCope

@CaleidosCope

Thanks!!!👍👍 👍

Last question for now... 😂
You said a serious session, how long are your VapoLab session generally?
Can you switch on and be done in an hour?
Done in 5 or 6 lets say 10 to xxx Minutes ;) From cold to the dead end.

I still owe you one answer: How long is MY typical session?
Since March 10, I've been experimenting with different temperatures. Quantities. Breathing techniques. Re-laying. Dabbing. I do not get bored. So to date, I haven't done a regular, typical session. But had a lot of fun. Sometimes I sit stoned at the computer read in the forum pull on the hookah hose and wonder when I refilled the last time.

Sessions as long as in the Video (6Minutes?) ... even longer. You need that break in between. I promise.

That's what I mean: 0.05g in the Stempod. Easy.
0.05g with the Vapolaborium... from the first to the last pull without pause - even for me as a 30-year stoner and (ex)bong smoker a real challenge.

Last edited:

Roffa

How long is MY typical session?
I vape for efficiency: in the evening, my body just seizes up and I need to un-spasm my legs to be able to sleep. I'll put the heating jacket on 200ºC and I'll throw in about 0.5 g of crumbled flower from cold and just let the vapour develop as it goes, so I get a full spectrum extraction. I use the flask as a little balloon of sorts. I'll start inhaling when the temperature nears 190ºC. I can watch the vapour as it develops in the flask, and I continue at this temperature as long as I see viable vapour. When it thins, I'll go to 210º and finish the load. This entire process takes about 20 minutes from start to finish. I'm already in bed by then and I always use the whip at this hour.
Terpy all the way, even at higher temperatures. I still haven't figured out how this happens, but it does.

Like @CaleidosCope I vacuum out the flask every now and then. I often have a good deal of condensed extract sticking to the flask, so every once in a while, I'll turn the temperature up to 300ºC, VapoLab's highest setting, and burn it of and vape it, and then I'll clean.

I'm very curious as to how the convection adapter will change the game.

Top Bottom