vapolaborium. Jaw drop.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
So. my typical session would look like:

I wake up in the morning and turn on the device.
I get ready, etc, and take a convection module and put it in the vaporium for a bit, and inhale my medicine to start the day. This takes only a few seconds.
The problem with the Vaporium, you don't want to stop....
next move, next hit. Higher temperature - next intense hit.
It's so individual and versatile (and so easily fast and efficient) that I can customize it to my needs.
Cold start from 0-320°F in under 3 minutes.
For this directly the possibility immediately, quickly and cleanly empty, fill and vaporize....
I just want to 100% Dab / Wax / Shatter without me to dirty my fingers, or oil to give away....
In addition, a good water cooling and filtration, in a system, which is very expandable and expandable.

Yes I smoke it very dark. I can tolerate a lot of smoke and high temperatures...
Of course the device can heat up to 400°C ( @Roffa, you can set up to 300°C, but if you pull out the probe, the device full power heats up to 400°C ) and if I 10gr. Weed in the module give... that will only half a hit, until others fainting and unconscious fly over....

I told you, the Vaporium is very ultimate and universal.
Everyone must and can customize it to their needs.

1. one wants to inhale his weed quickly in the morning.... -> preheat device to max. 752°F -> convections module / weed into the round flask, tighten, done!

2. the other one wants to inhale and distill all top class terpenes from his weed cultivation... -> slowly increase the temperature, lean back on the couch and relax specifically or watch how the THC crystals are separated from terpenes and chlorophyll...

If there would be a device, which can only half as much or would have been extensive, it would have been fine for me... but there was not even this to my satisfaction rudimentary...
And I'm glad about the Vaporium, because so are the customers, and I recognized the potential.

And yes friends... 10gr. BHO I have experienced directly...
toxic benzenes are formed from 315°C...
I will gladly still measure the time how long it takes until everything is vaporized at this temperature, but believe me... the fewest are still standing straight on their feet after 1gr. BHO....

About a "one-hit" I now no longer worry.
The vaporium manages this... but the lungs do not... and I smoke / vape it very dark....
And I'm talking about buds here.... is there a device that can vaporize whole buds conduction and convection? ( The proof video of the Vaporium is above... )

@CaleidosCope

Thanks!!!👍👍 👍

Last question for now... 😂
You said a serious session, how long are your VapoLab session generally?
Can you switch on and be done in an hour?

If you do it right, you'll be done in a few seconds so my friend....

It is far too individual and versatile to say,
in 2 seconds I have vaporized all terpenes, THC and CBD from 150-220°C perfectly individually... You know what I mean?

Last edited:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
We have a pretty good set of rules here. Check 'em out! The Be Nice rules are especially important. The last 16 posts in this thread have been hidden because they broke the forum rules or were related to that discussion.

Because a lot of this mess took place in private messages, the following rule is also relevant:
  • We do not attempt to moderate private communication on the site. You can leave existing conversations by clicking the "Leave Conversation" link. New conversations from a user can be rejected by using the Ignore feature on that user.
It was disappointing to see this go down. Warning points will be given out to those who broke the rules.

To be very clear:
  • All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner.
  • Do not post any content that is hateful, racist, sexist or discriminatory.
Thank you for your cooperation. Happy Monday!

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Modnote: Off-topic discussion removed. Please stick to discussing the vaporizer.

Today the new equipment arrived.
With the new extractors it is now possible to extract with gas (BHO / DHO), and with ethanol.
For 1gr. of weed you need 10ml of ethanol.

An intermediate valve is still missing. Here you have the possibility ( lossless and unlimited ) as the first vessel above, the ethanol in the middle through the weed to lead, and in the next vessel below again to catch.
The intermediate valve allows the whole thing in the extractor still to act (minutes, hours... days / weeks :)
And the ethanol can then be distilled to 100% loss-free, and remains the concentrate / wax.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
@Vapolaborium

Any updates to let us know about?
Went awfully quiet in here.

Still fascinated by this design and assortment of glass and unique heating method!

No problem my friend,
You're welcome, you can have it:

So dear people,

That was quite a test phase and thank you for not bombarding me with questions and texts over the last few days.
First of all... Your "One Hitter / One Hit"
clear, understandable what is meant by that... BUT:

a "One Hit" is where everything is 100% perfectly vaporised / solved?
or where you are simply dense or intoxicated after one hit?
WHEN can it be a one hit please?

At Convection? assuming you draw 1/4 ounce of crush at 340°F,
is this a "full spectrum hit" -> no.... do you have a "delicious taste hit" -> Yes...
Is the amount of THC enough for a hit -> yes for the most...

Assuming you pull the 1/4 ounce of weed crush at 750°C.... never... forget it...
The problem, it's an oversaturation... You can't pull it, the lungs won't take it!
There are far too many terpenes, THC, CBD, chlorophyll, cellulose etc dissolved / carbonised and saturated in the air concentration for the lungs to absorb all the molecules except the oxygen itself ( o2 )....
could absorb...

BUT: if you find your flow / rhythm / concentration, you can have excellent results and vape in all ways.
As I am the inventor and user myself, it is it alone very difficult to quickly find the right parameters.
I only noticed very quickly where it always quickly became too much :) ( temperature, quantity, crush... )

So the convection modules are the hammer. Thank you very much again,
Not only has it made it easier, I can now say it's for the absolute gourmets,
I currently vape this:

1. I have convection module 1 empty in the round flask.
2. I have convection module 2 filled with crush on the round flask.

- immediately 100% deliciously vaporised at high temperature ( one hit! ),
Consistency: like fluffy, crunchi popcorn, dried through ( this can be eaten, and tastes like rice cakes with some terpenes and understandably also some chlorophyll ).
But it is not an unpleasant taste when eating / tasting. ( It was just a coincidence )

3. from convection module 2 now in module 1 ( in the round flask )

- from here the whole thing can char / pulverise as in the round flask itself without convection module.

The Vaporium itself easily reaches 750°F (no vaporizer on the market today gets that hot... why would it? :)
You have options like:
( You have well fermented weed. Not only does it smell good and tasty when you open the package/can, but consider every terpene, every flavour
every flavour you perceive as a rainbow and every smell its own colour: )

1. you turn the machine on, and put the weed right in, and just pull along until it's all vaporised,
up to 300° F it's just the foundation of the rainbow, up to 464° F you just taste, feel and experience how this rainbow gets thicker and wider,
because the colours keep expanding and expanding, and more and more flavour is added.
It's not just like a lemon flavour, it's like you're smelling the aromatics of the crushed leaf test from the tree too.... Excellent hammer!

2. or you preheat the machine to about 419°F, and then pour the desired amount of crush into the round-bottom flask,
that comes close to a very nice and good hit

( The Vulcano is highly praised, but a "one hit" is absolutely not possible with this unit....
I was with my friend who took me to the Vaporium with the Vulcano....
below the material 230°C full power "Vulconosiert", above full power Vaporiumisiert :)

Here in comparison: ( 100% convection )
Vulcano Full Power at 446°F ( below )
and the Vaporium was able to dissolve other ingredients from the material ( the black one above )).

3. heat the unit between 550°F <750°F, then insert into Convections Module 1 OR simply fill with weed....
OR:
3.1 Module 2 with Weed Put on...
-> inhale, done! ( one hit! )
Here the possibilities differ greatly... How many buds... how much crush... Residual moisture / drying etc.
like with beer, there are 1000 possibilities for growing etc...

So with the Vaporium, it's really great that it offers so many possibilities.
So I'll stay with Buds for now (because of the time savings).
It is so easy, and nice and fast, to work / inhale with several Convections modules.
Assuming you have 3 modules ( all module 1 in the round flask )

-> You prepare the modules in the morning or evening.
Then you smoke / inhale every module at 180°C
when they are all done, then up to 200°C, then <230°C.
done. That would be at least 9 runs throughout the day,

Clean, empty & fill module?
-> pull out, knock out, fill & put back in....
( can all be done in 10 seconds... )

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
At the moment I am still working with a Chinese manufacturer,
because I have developed / designed the "best pre-cooler",
where a better design is no longer needed.
It would therefore suffice if there were a universally individual modular system,
which is perfectly adequate, and assumed to be produced by 3 manufacturers / corporations worldwide,
than if there were thousands of other manufacturers, wasting energy and time (also for the sake of environmental pollution).

Therefore, here is the new design:

If anyone knows of an improvement, please go ahead.
The problem is that there is no easy way to connect / expand a second Ash Catcher of the same type.

Now I have asked my friends & acquaintances.... a 2nd Ash Catcher, or when the time comes and the question arises?
But rather a new bong maybe?

It's not easy, but thanks to our technical progress, it is now possible to communicate reasonably and effectively with each other.
Borosilicate glass is a standard quality form, and as this is cheaper from China, I have weighed it up like this
(I am a Libra):

Since China emits the most greenhouse gases than ALL other industrial nations TOGETHER....
it is better that we only produce one model in the future, which can no longer be improved or needs to be improved.
This will save a lot of energy and time.

There are also beautiful LED extensions and great features (But all are Prototypes):

Of course, I could offer some nice scientific aspects and reports with UV light and bacteria,
but you know what it will look like, what it can do and how much fun the Vapolaborium project is.

I am currently working on an RGB version with slow colour change.

Last edited:

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
I would also like to thank the "Colorado Color Company".
I had them deliver me beautiful coloured Boro Sticks, and I am looking forward to presenting you the new grips.
There are still nice features coming on the plugs:

Then I put in 2 ounces of hash in confection module 2 (on the flask)....
I really don't like hash... now I love it... I didn't think I would,
I can't describe it in words, I don't even have the time to test it more, and the taste is always a new experience...

And many many thanks to
@Stooper for the angels patience :)

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
@Vapolaborium

Thanks for the awesome updates!!

Not sure if you get to see Skittles commercials in Germany but your words reminded me of this... 😂

And yes @lazylathe,

it really is like that. It's like a huge colorful surprise with the vaporium,
because the system is so beautifully modular & universal.

With the Vaporium Standard, I was first a mass weed destroyer :)
Since the Convections modules I have become the absolute gourmet.
The taste... simply divine!
In 30 seconds, you can easily fill 5 modules with buds with the funnel.
The device is preheated and I just put one module in the vaporium and draw.... - ready.

I wanted to make you but actually here on what you think of it & hold (I'm really only about your sincere opinion, because my statement I have already given):

A few days ago I sent my friend this video:

We would like to catch up with the Vaporium several world records at once,
and then it came to my mind:

No matter ( and also apart from it ) whether now people somewhere else suffer from hunger, and what one could not have done everything better with the money etc.,
that at minute 2:45 this "canna-cigar" costs 50k $...

Where does decadence begin, and where does stupidity end please?

For 3000$ you can have the Vaporium in the "Maximus" version (20L) with all the necessary equipment and accessories,
so that you can extract / distill the THC crystals yourself...

and for the remaining 47k $
how many pounds of weed do you get?

If you assume an average of ~20% THC,
10 pounds of weed would give you 2 pounds of wax.

and this would have been enough for an investment by 50K $ for how long?
or for how many doses for pain patients?

Just looking at the prices and this "waste" of how much goes up in "smoke",
without finding any use and application...
... there I would have broken / crushed all those "cannrillos, canna-cigars" etc,
and thrown into the vaporium ...

Stooper

Well so far so good, it’s a great desk top vape, I am still trying to get the hang of the temps, the terp flavour is one of the best I have tried, so far I have just dropped whole buds in at 185c and that was vaped to really dark brown I’m a few moments, the stirrer option works well and looks quite essential if you don’t want your weed to scorch, this is a vape I would recommend for a smoker, very hard hitting, much more so than my hybrid which I find better for sessions, this fucked me up too quick to be call a session Vape, the whip works very well and makes this fun and comfortable to use.
That’s it for now as I am giving it a good clean then I will take some photos to give you an idea of my first week with Patrick’s vape, there’s a huge amount of possibility with this system I just need to dial it in better as my session was too fast .

arb

Semi shaved ape
Well so far so good, it’s a great desk top vape, I am still trying to get the hang of the temps, the terp flavour is one of the best I have tried, so far I have just dropped whole buds in at 185c and that was vaped to really dark brown I’m a few moments, the stirrer option works well and looks quite essential if you don’t want your weed to scorch, this is a vape I would recommend for a smoker, very hard hitting, much more so than my hybrid which I find better for sessions, this fucked me up too quick to be call a session Vape, the whip works very well and makes this fun and comfortable to use.
That’s it for now as I am giving it a good clean then I will take some photos to give you an idea of my first week with Patrick’s vape, there’s a huge amount of possibility with this system I just need to dial it in better as my session was too fast .
What other vapes do you have?

Roffa

Hello there. Last week @Vapolaborium 's package arrived. I have a plus, with the awesome Woulffe bottle aftercooler and I tweaked that set up a little to be able to use the long convection module, that is really meant for the Latastans, for the Plus.

I tweaked the heating mantle's temperature a little, that I have at 195ºC if I heat the flower directly in the flask. Now with convection, I put it on 205ºC, which sends the temperature up to about 215ºC. That seems to be the sweet spot for me.

What can I say? If I were @Vapolaborium I would only concentrate on convection from now on. I read back about the pre-cooler redesign, and that's certainly a refinement. However, the main convection module design is perfect to my mind. I have theories as to why this set up works so well. One cause is how air is drawn into the flask via the 2 downstems, which produces lots of turbulence just where the end of the convection tube sits. The long convection module ends up having its perforated bottom situated a few mm above the flask floor. Combine this with the fact that the heated air around the module keeps the flower at a stable temperature and you have a vape with awesome properties

Compared to its previous iteration the Plus now delivers even more. I think it's a genius design as it now stands. I had very little time last week, due to work commitments, but I'm planning to do a short video to show how it works. Patrick boasted that the convection module delivers pure convection and it's not an idle boast. The flavour is out of this world, coming through right to the end and extraction is total. You can go as slow or as fast as you like, because if you don't draw, the flower just sits in the tube until you draw again.

An S&B hybrid is more expensive and not as good, imo, than the Vapo Plus or Latastans. And now with the convection module it's just top notch.

Lastly, I very much like the design and that it's modular, adaptable, made with standard lab glass and standard grinds.

All in all: very impressive performance.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
So dear people, now I have to add my comment too:

The convection principle is terrific.
The taste, what can I say,
I've never experienced or had it better.

If you throw high-quality weed (well fermented) into the Vaporium (the device is switched off) you get a very pure and direct terpene taste presentation.
(Also already through the pre-filtering of the air supply).

But now to the actual point :)
However, the main convection module design is perfect to my mind. I have theories as to why this set up works so well. One cause is how air is drawn into the flask via the 2 downstems, which produces lots of turbulence just where the end of the convection tube sits. The long convection module ends up having its perforated bottom situated a few mm above the flask floor. Combine this with the fact that the heated air around the module keeps the flower at a stable temperature and you have a vape with awesome properties

Roffa,
I'm sorry to disappoint you :)
( And yes I am talking bad about my Convections module )

CaleidosCope already told me the problem,
that with crush, small particles from the module get into the round flask ( through the holes in the bottom of the air supply ), partly burn, and it distorts the taste.
Because it's not perfect enough because of that:
I will change the design again.
The holes will be on the side with "notches" like after "vigreux" <- google helps.
Crush can also be used excellently in the covection of the vaporium.
(Of course, for buds the convection is already optimal and completely sufficient, but there were also various people here in the forum who asked for the absolute final "one-hit").

Therefore, simply preheat the module in the vaporium ( 200-400°C :), then fill in the desired amount of crush -> finished one hit!

Yes Roffa, as you know and see yourself, a lot of buds / a lot of material fit into the module.
(I simply need large quantities of herb) and that's why I stick to convection alone on the Vaporium. It can be cleaned / emptied even faster without a hoover, but I miss the cooling from the "PLUS".
You know it... You sit back and relax with the whip, it bubbles nicely,
and everything fits.

The heat physically rises to the top. It heats up the convection module,
the air that rises up inside stays at temperature.
The air is preheated by the 2 pre-cooler sticks. The massive power of the internal heat brings the module sufficiently up to temperature, but it has already burne the weed out, too. :lol:

With the latastans convection, it can't be direct enough for me.
Short efficient paths of air circulation, a taste-kick experience,
and the after-cooling from the latastans has a new prototype:

With this, I have also been able to solve the problem of cleaning, but I will still adjust the size a little.

But if I'm doing a session in a group, I would only use the convection with the progression kit:

Otherwise, the Plus with several whips is better suited for this.

I don't want to say / write that at all:
Yes the taste is out of this world with convection friends.... But you have all only tried module 1 so far... can you imagine that it tastes even better with module 2 ( but please don't ask me why, but you need module 1 so that module 2 can effectively work better )? ( This is due to the storage heat and time )

But it really is as grandiose as it is ingenious.

Daren ( @Stopper ) also had the idea of integrating water / ice cooling into the whip ( at the mouthpiece ). I'm looking forward to presenting the design to you soon.
(At first I wanted a water chamber system that could be placed on the couch like the remote control and wouldn't leak, but that would be too expensive).
Hence the water cooling allá Plus / latastans, and double glass wall with ice cooling at the end of the whip for the mouth.

I love this machine:

Roffa

So dear people, now I have to add my comment too:

The convection principle is terrific.
The taste, what can I say,
I've never experienced or had it better.

If you throw high-quality weed (well fermented) into the Vaporium (the device is switched off) you get a very pure and direct terpene taste presentation.
(Also already through the pre-filtering of the air supply).

But now to the actual point :)

Roffa,
I'm sorry to disappoint you :)
( And yes I am talking bad about my Convections module )
Interesting. I've been using the convection module without #2 for a week now: no crumbs in my flask. I crumble it into the tube, because of the temperature and the rosin it immediately sticks together.

Very interested in how a vigreux tube would work.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Roffa,

because you also do / use it properly.
It is and really only serves perfection for the people still who want to vape skuff/scuff/kief/dust via convection.
This only costs my glass masters a few more minutes of work, but then you are so well equipped and armed that no problems worth mentioning can arise.

I use the same convection module as you do, and I am absolutely satisfied.
I would have
I never expected such a taste experience.
I was primarily interested in really large quantities, and I would never have expected or thought that it would be so delicious.

I can already offer and promise you all (I am a passionate friend of WaX / shatter / Dab) that this will also be possible via convection friends.
( clean and also 100% loss-free )

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Here the prototype for the convection module has been completed,
and now looks like this:

Yes, testing confirmed that even with crush dosing (used correctly) no dust from convection module 1 gets into the round bottom flask.
I would also like to add that,
( the absolute maximum temperature is ~612°C ( 1133°F ! )

Unfortunately, the temperature sensor broke after the measurement (between the round-bottom flask and the heating jacket), so I had to use another (thicker & more solid) sensor, and was able to measure the following temperatures:

Maximum temperature in the round flask:
Respectable 509° C ( 948°F )

Maximum temperature at convection:
Respectable 491° C ( 915°F )

Of course, the temperatures are far too overdiemensioned,
but that also means at the same time:
That the convection can / may cover much longer distances,
( more stable / longer maintained ), the ingredients can be dissolved / inhaled / extracted even more gently and continuously.

I have had a few more handles and designs (on prototypes) made, and I am looking forward to the special customer-specific wishes.
I have also created a video, which I will present in the next post with the other designs.

Stooper

https://www.ebay.de/itm/402667203536?hash=item5dc0d5ebd0:g:yOwAAOSwbhRgEfA5 (still active...)

...maybe he got a "Warning" for his page from a cool lawyer... what a pity the site is down.

Last time I talked to him he was working on a "All-Glas-Vap-Cap-Killer"... :"Look Ma... NO click!" ;) - it was very promising!!
i spoke to him last Friday he's in the middle of moving house so he's out of office for a bit, I have seen the prototype vap cap killer !! seems a very clever idea, cant wait to give it a go. the ebay site is back up now

Top Bottom