vapolaborium. Jaw drop.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
This is going to be a longer text.
First of all, thank you very much! ( Further down in the text you will find out why! )

First of all:
I promised the buyer "bkkbob" in advance:
Either you get the package or your money back.
He also thanked me, and if he has any questions,
he will get lifetime support from me
(if the demand is there (which is understandable)).

Then when you get annoyed and bored the next day,
because the "tripod clamp" is made of metal and not coloured plastic for the other buyer,
you can understand my behaviour (and you can even see it in the shipping picture).

Of course I wanted to do the buyer a favour and send him the "new better" pre-coolers.
which are more compact and have a larger cut / openings (for more airflow). Nobody of you could know that there could be massive problems because of a "picture / emblem" which is nothing offensive or forbidden (for us / everyone else).
That one is then still violently spammed by email, annoyed by phone (on the phone no one wants to talk to me in English...:), etc.
That's how you can react to it.
Nevertheless, we are on it, because I don't want the buyer to get into trouble anywhere, which brings us to the next topic:

On the subject of Asians, racism, etc.
A few years ago I ate a lot of cardboard (LSD) and then found out that everyone is actually all people are the same. When I was 15 years old I had a tattoo of a swastika on my chest, allá American history x... At that time it was lasered 7-8 times, and you can still see it. The funny thing is, I never had any problems with it. All the foreigners told me that if they were German, they would tattoo it too... This is exactly the problem, I have to get this out of people's heads first, because this is absolutely wrong. We live in the 21st century and it's a pity that we can't live together in peace (yet).
But I would never treat people disrespectfully because of their nationality, skin colour, culture or anything else.
I talk to everyone (including you) as if you were my neighbour, my friend, or as I do with myself.

Fuck the marketing, always "Mr. Nice guy", the money or the vaporizer.
I built this vaporizer for myself, and I share this apparatus and idea.
And we don't care what kind of car the other guy drives (and yes, I drive electric :D ) or what he pulls on when he inhales his marijuana...

I actually have more important things to do with you, and it's a great open forum!
You wouldn't believe how primitive, conservative and restricted we are in the German forums...
We have a great freedom of speech, but keep your mouth shut, otherwise you'll be in trouble for "incitement of the people" :)
But what I actually want to say is that I am dedicated to research and science, as assumed here:

This makes it possible to convert almost any 4-stroke engine to a completely emission-free hydraulic system with permanent lubrication.... I wanted to take the shit out of the entire automotive industry...
and have sent this to almost every well-known car manufacturer.

Now you know where I'm going. I would like to be able to show my son one day what we stand for, what experience we have already brought with us, and what is worth building on, protecting, and preserving.
The whole thing would only get more and more rambling now, etc., but it should arrive with what connects us all together. A clean, beautiful and peaceful world in which we live.

When you or someone has been through it all. From the street to self-employment, from drugs to prison. If you haven't received anything as a gift and have worked through everything yourself with sweat, blood and tears, then someone should come along first who can talk to you on an equal footing because he knows and has experienced it himself. I'd rather kick people's asses than act / argue with shame and reserve.

Everyone is welcome to hear, see and read all this.

One cannot adapt & mould oneself enough. It is good when many characters and opinions meet, when a good path and tribe is formed.
Of course I will come back to a level of neutrality with the other buyer,
and the opinion behind it, that has as much interest as for you a crate of beer in Germany, or for us a sack of rice in China.. ( and no, that is not racist :)
If you ask someone in Germany: how are you, they german answer: "Bad people are always fine". And if the truth is something evil, then I'm happy to live with it :)
It really takes a lot of time...
... please don't go into too much more detail.
We are all on the right track.
We don't curse each other, we don't hate each other, and one should accept people as they are.
And clear common sense with style and level can be expected from everyone.
( with asshole behaviour / arrogance? included :), but not sick spiteful.... )
and now to the more important questions in the next post:

Thanks! That airflow looks similar to the Dr. Dabber Switch. Surely much of the fresh air takes a direct turn to the outflow without ever touching the herb? I imagine the vapor-to-air ratio is low?

Not if you fill the entire thing with herb :rofl: :brow::science:

But yeah clearly no convection worth paying much attention to in this setup, kinda like saying the pax is convection because the air travels through the hot oven. The key to any actual convection device is that huge amounts of heat are generated before hitting the herb, not the air being heated in the same space in which the herb is being heated (generally with much lower temps than what is generated at the heat source in convection setups which would combust the material if it got too close). So unless we clamp an e43 or something to each air intake... (and even then the distance to the herb would likely be too long and the space around the herb to open)

@stickstones , @sunyata

The air ratio can be adjusted.
The herb is swirled automatically
( and with the new version, even more then )

I know the Dr. Dabber Switch, it's a nice device,
but I was wondering, if you don't suck in air, isn't it a waste because it evaporates? And you have to take the lid off every time to pull?

I wanted to put the confection attachment in the round flask first....
Would it really be better, as in the picture now, for it to be outside? ( It makes the implementation much easier and more pleasant ) but does it have to be like that? So that it is then 100% confection?
How much % confection would it then be in the round flask please?
If the thick pre-cooler stick does not touch the bottom of the glass and the warm air can be drawn in evenly?

Far too expensive...
with me you get 3 pieces for the money :)

according to this photo, i have to agree with @sunyata , seems too small heater for the glass. I'd say it's mostly conduction too, not convection.

@Vapolaborium just keep making them until it will be the real beast. the heater looks small for its glass. you need a bigger heater imo.
telling you the truth I see the potential you've got. just invest in your heater, less on glass.
and solve the issues with bkkbob, he's a vaporist from the good kind
:peace:

Yes, of course we will solve the problem.
The money is not gone and neither is the package.
We are grown men, and it would be a real shame and sad if we couldn't do it....

AND:
Yaaa :)
1. the heater is absolutely big enough.... believe me...
Whether it's for 400°C waste heat for ready-to-wear or vaporisation for larger quantities... :D

The heater is being revised, but the project is not yet finished enough for me to talk about it, but be prepared that it will be finished in one fell swoop so that there will be nothing left to complain about (in handling).

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Sorry for doubble Posting, but the last Post have more then "10'000 Charakters..."

@Vaporlaborium

Some questions on your actual vaporizer that I have not seen asked yet:

1- thickness of the glass used
2- time to preheat for first vapor
3- total time to heat until big clouds
4- how long does it take for the pre-coolers to heat up enough to add any heat to the system?
5 - how hot does the entire system get after being on for a few hours? Is all the glass hit by then?
6 -demonstration of how to load and unload the hot device, with and without the magnetic stirrer
7 -what is the most basic assembly you have come up with that can still produce big clouds with the least amount of glass parts?
8-how big are the differences between the analog and digital versions?

9 - joint sizes of the glass pieces.

Fascinating device but I need a lot more info.
Thanks!

The bridge is very solid, the round piston is so thin that it is stable and can conduct the heat well.

2. 160°C in less than 3 minutes
3. Large clouds... at 400°C chars certainly the largest...

4. ? Has the question perhaps already been answered above?

5. if you heat the appliance to 300°C, you can touch the top of the appliance near the glass with your hands without burning yourself. Even after several hours, you can easily take the bridge down by hand or remove the glass stopper to refill. (We are talking about 300°C here, not the standard temperatures) ( even 24/7 :)

6. ? You can also find this in the video by Caleidoscope, or in my Youtube video on "latastans".
. Unloading and cleaning will also be easier in the future with a hoover attachment ;)

7. latastans...

____________________________________________________________________________________________
That was almost 3 hours now...
but always smile and stay friendly :lol:

arb

Semi shaved ape
This is going to be a longer text.
First of all, thank you very much! ( Further down in the text you will find out why! )

First of all:
I promised the buyer "bkkbob" in advance:
Either you get the package or your money back.
He also thanked me, and if he has any questions,
he will get lifetime support from me
(if the demand is there (which is understandable)).

Then when you get annoyed and bored the next day,
because the "tripod clamp" is made of metal and not coloured plastic for the other buyer,
you can understand my behaviour (and you can even see it in the shipping picture).

Of course I wanted to do the buyer a favour and send him the "new better" pre-coolers.
which are more compact and have a larger cut / openings (for more airflow). Nobody of you could know that there could be massive problems because of a "picture / emblem" which is nothing offensive or forbidden (for us / everyone else).
That one is then still violently spammed by email, annoyed by phone (on the phone no one wants to talk to me in English...:), etc.
That's how you can react to it.
Nevertheless, we are on it, because I don't want the buyer to get into trouble anywhere, which brings us to the next topic:

On the subject of Asians, racism, etc.
A few years ago I ate a lot of cardboard (LSD) and then found out that everyone is actually all people are the same. When I was 15 years old I had a tattoo of a swastika on my chest, allá American history x... At that time it was lasered 7-8 times, and you can still see it. The funny thing is, I never had any problems with it. All the foreigners told me that if they were German, they would tattoo it too... This is exactly the problem, I have to get this out of people's heads first, because this is absolutely wrong. We live in the 21st century and it's a pity that we can't live together in peace (yet).
But I would never treat people disrespectfully because of their nationality, skin colour, culture or anything else.
I talk to everyone (including you) as if you were my neighbour, my friend, or as I do with myself.

Fuck the marketing, always "Mr. Nice guy", the money or the vaporizer.
I built this vaporizer for myself, and I share this apparatus and idea.
And we don't care what kind of car the other guy drives (and yes, I drive electric :D ) or what he pulls on when he inhales his marijuana...

I actually have more important things to do with you, and it's a great open forum!
You wouldn't believe how primitive, conservative and restricted we are in the German forums...
We have a great freedom of speech, but keep your mouth shut, otherwise you'll be in trouble for "incitement of the people" :)
But what I actually want to say is that I am dedicated to research and science, as assumed here:

This makes it possible to convert almost any 4-stroke engine to a completely emission-free hydraulic system with permanent lubrication.... I wanted to take the shit out of the entire automotive industry...
and have sent this to almost every well-known car manufacturer.

Now you know where I'm going. I would like to be able to show my son one day what we stand for, what experience we have already brought with us, and what is worth building on, protecting, and preserving.
The whole thing would only get more and more rambling now, etc., but it should arrive with what connects us all together. A clean, beautiful and peaceful world in which we live.

When you or someone has been through it all. From the street to self-employment, from drugs to prison. If you haven't received anything as a gift and have worked through everything yourself with sweat, blood and tears, then someone should come along first who can talk to you on an equal footing because he knows and has experienced it himself. I'd rather kick people's asses than act / argue with shame and reserve.

Everyone is welcome to hear, see and read all this.

One cannot adapt & mould oneself enough. It is good when many characters and opinions meet, when a good path and tribe is formed.
Of course I will come back to a level of neutrality with the other buyer,
and the opinion behind it, that has as much interest as for you a crate of beer in Germany, or for us a sack of rice in China.. ( and no, that is not racist :)
If you ask someone in Germany: how are you, they german answer: "Bad people are always fine". And if the truth is something evil, then I'm happy to live with it :)
It really takes a lot of time...
... please don't go into too much more detail.
We are all on the right track.
We don't curse each other, we don't hate each other, and one should accept people as they are.
And clear common sense with style and level can be expected from everyone.
( with asshole behaviour / arrogance? included :), but not sick spiteful.... )
and now to the more important questions in the next post:

@stickstones , @sunyata

The air ratio can be adjusted.
The herb is swirled automatically
( and with the new version, even more then )

I know the Dr. Dabber Switch, it's a nice device,
but I was wondering, if you don't suck in air, isn't it a waste because it evaporates? And you have to take the lid off every time to pull?

I wanted to put the confection attachment in the round flask first....
Would it really be better, as in the picture now, for it to be outside? ( It makes the implementation much easier and more pleasant ) but does it have to be like that? So that it is then 100% confection?
How much % confection would it then be in the round flask please?
If the thick pre-cooler stick does not touch the bottom of the glass and the warm air can be drawn in evenly?

Far too expensive...
with me you get 3 pieces for the money :)

Yes, of course we will solve the problem.
The money is not gone and neither is the package.
We are grown men, and it would be a real shame and sad if we couldn't do it....

AND:
Yaaa :)
1. the heater is absolutely big enough.... believe me...
Whether it's for 400°C waste heat for ready-to-wear or vaporisation for larger quantities... :D

The heater is being revised, but the project is not yet finished enough for me to talk about it, but be prepared that it will be finished in one fell swoop so that there will be nothing left to complain about (in handling).
Is that a scotchbrite scrubber jammed in that tube?
You have a swastika tatted on your chest,your German and you say your not on meth?

lazylathe

Almost there...
Sorry for doubble Posting, but the last Post have more then "10'000 Charakters..."

The bridge is very solid, the round piston is so thin that it is stable and can conduct the heat well.

2. 160°C in less than 3 minutes
3. Large clouds... at 400°C chars certainly the largest...

4. ? Has the question perhaps already been answered above?

5. if you heat the appliance to 300°C, you can touch the top of the appliance near the glass with your hands without burning yourself. Even after several hours, you can easily take the bridge down by hand or remove the glass stopper to refill. (We are talking about 300°C here, not the standard temperatures) ( even 24/7 :)

6. ? You can also find this in the video by Caleidoscope, or in my Youtube video on "latastans".
. Unloading and cleaning will also be easier in the future with a hoover attachment ;)

7. latastans...

____________________________________________________________________________________________
That was almost 3 hours now...
but always smile and stay friendly :lol:

Still some unanswered questions:

1- thickness of the glass used?
2mm, 3mm etc...

4- pre cooler heat up time should be a lot longer since they are so far from the heat source. Surely they do not heat up that fast to add any beneficial heat to the system?

8 - please explain more here and not someone else opinion, thanks.

An example would be like this:
Supreme V6 vaporizer.
5 minutes to heat up to 330C.
Hit it then and the vapor is cooler as the device has not heat soaked enough for total extraction.
After another 3 minutes it changes into a monster and can finish a bowl in one tasty hit. After that it stays good to use for days as well.

I like in depth answers to explain exactly how a device works with scientific explanations as this is easier to understand.

Also could you let us know of the developments coming up and the changes you are making. It sounds like it may be better to wait for a bit to see what your next design is?

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Is that a scotchbrite scrubber jammed in that tube?
You have a swastika tatted on your chest,your German and you say your not on meth?

There is steel wool in the tube,
Scotchbrite scrubber I found foam, and that's not suitable at the temperatures.

Ha ha :) Almost right, but I also had to get to know this and go through it first to be able to have a say.
If you haven't experienced it or got to know it, you can't be above it.
I have to disappoint you, though, because heroin and cocaine were too boring for me, too and meth is not the real thing either... It's nice to know what you can use it for, but you don't need it.
I can tell you on one hand how many times I've tried this, but I've also tried such heavy doses that it's enough for today.

I don't have a problem talking about it either, or am a bad person because of it.
But this way you can also put yourself in people's shoes and understand them better. Even help them with it.

Still some unanswered questions:

1- thickness of the glass used?
2mm, 3mm etc...

4- pre cooler heat up time should be a lot longer since they are so far from the heat source. Surely they do not heat up that fast to add any beneficial heat to the system?

8 - please explain more here and not someone else opinion, thanks.

An example would be like this:
Supreme V6 vaporizer.
5 minutes to heat up to 330C.
Hit it then and the vapor is cooler as the device has not heat soaked enough for total extraction.
After another 3 minutes it changes into a monster and can finish a bowl in one tasty hit. After that it stays good to use for days as well.

I like in depth answers to explain exactly how a device works with scientific explanations as this is easier to understand.

Also could you let us know of the developments coming up and the changes you are making. It sounds like it may be better to wait for a bit to see what your next design is?

The grindings / pick-ups are thickness,
than the Pre-Cooled sticks.
I still don't know where you mean. If you mean the round flask, I would have to break it first so that I can measure it with a caliper. ( But I don't want to do that :)

So no matter which piece of glass you use, you can knock it on the table without breaking it. I don't want to speculate either, and only want to give exact details, which is difficult for me now with your question, because I can't measure it 100% like that. On the one hand, it has been tested and obviously chosen.

Nr. 4
Absolutely not... The radiators do not heat up at all...

8. this is my explanation translated by the other buyer because he had asked the same question....

The Vaporium does not have this problem, because at 250 watts... the temperature is very stable.
Of course, it depends on whether you crush it or throw in whole buds. After a few minutes you can vape, boil, distill etc....
I think the other buyer should describe it to you better, because the English and the translation (including yours) is really hard to understand.

I know what you mean about the design and the waiting.
But now it's up to whether the demand is there, because for me the vaporizer is ready.
It's only for the other people who "still want it" (as assumed with the confection attachment).
But everything is "expandable". You don't need a new system because of that, but it finances itself if the demand is there now.
There are no noticeable differences when vaping.
Whether I use straight or curved pre-cooled sticks... believe me... it's like a bong and a percolator... whether it has 2 or 8... fluted or perforated... 98% of the time it comes down to the same thing :)

EDIT:
And one more thing about the swastika @arb .... oh what... to all...
I was never in a gang, group or anything like that.
Our children will not live to see that, are we clear? We're solving the problem right now here, so that this won't be an issue in the future, are we all clear on that?

I have all this eaten, puked, shat and lifted all this and know what is good and what is bad for us. And you've all got to know me now. And I don't have to hide anything, friends.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
There is steel wool in the tube,
Scotchbrite scrubber I found foam, and that's not suitable at the temperatures.

Ha ha :) Almost right, but I also had to get to know this and go through it first to be able to have a say.
If you haven't experienced it or got to know it, you can't be above it.
I have to disappoint you, though, because heroin and cocaine were too boring for me, too and meth is not the real thing either... It's nice to know what you can use it for, but you don't need it.
I can tell you on one hand how many times I've tried this, but I've also tried such heavy doses that it's enough for today.

I don't have a problem talking about it either, or am a bad person because of it.
But this way you can also put yourself in people's shoes and understand them better. Even help them with it.

Follows / Edit:
This is so much better of a response,thank you.
Sorry for the jab and I know the Brotherhood fairly well.
Turned out I am mud people so we had some friction.
😆
Good luck and keep this approach up!

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
Thank you, my friend,
and if there's anything else I can do for us in this world, please let me know too. Yes with pleasure!

Fuck the language barriers and translations, we already understand each other.

Mud man? That sounds evil, don't be one or claim to be one. And if that's your dog in the profile picture, then you can only be a good person, because animals make us better people.
I also wish you all the best, health and success!
P.s.: We are all human beings, and we like to work our way out of the mud and into cleanliness.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Vapolaborium thanks for the response!

You posted the picture of your newer model in your explanation, but I asked about the heater in the current configuration. The current configuration, without the steel mesh, looks like a lot of air to vapor.

The Switch works like a typical dab rig with a carb cap. There is a little hole for incoming air during the hit, and you can lift it to clear the rest of the vapor when done with the hit. They tried to make this work with herbs, but herbs are too slow to vaporize. The vapor is thin and wisps up to the incoming airflow and thins out even further.

CaleidosCope

BTW: I played around a bit with a thermometer and the heater submenu, after I noticed the first signs of combustion at 215°. After I adjusted the temperature difference, there is only about 1° celsius difference between the built in probe and my probe (clamped between the heater jacket and round glass bottle). I had to adjust the temperature upwards by 20°c in the setup to measure correct temperatures. But now nothing chars at 220°c!
The display then "oscillates" between 5 and 10° celsius. Example: set 200°c, lowest display 202°c highest display 210°c. I think the glass reacts considerably more sluggishly than the stainless steel sensor.

I also find the discussion about heat up time interesting. I can confirm the "in under 3 minutes to 180°c - or, in about 4 to 200°" on the display. After 4 minutes and about 200°c, I removed the glass tubes and did a quick hand sample. I assume 50-60°c at this moment. I would not take the round bottle in my hand at this time - 200°C!!! Sure! ;).

Thanks! That airflow looks similar to the Dr. Dabber Switch. Surely much of the fresh air takes a direct turn to the outflow without ever touching the herb? I imagine the vapor-to-air ratio is low?

I think it could work. If 300°c or more is set below. That would be too little heat otherwise. lets see...

About the current system:
At the moment I vape very small amounts to try out. We are talking about 0.05g to 0.1g. I was skeptical at first if there is anything vaporized at all. But it vaporizes.

It's not like what I'm used to from other vaporizers.

This is how I am currently using it, maybe that explains some things:

Turning it on. Target temperature 210°c. Then I briefly rinse the Woulff-bottle with fresh water. Everything else stays. Even the ABV from yesterday stay inside.

After 6-7 minutes at the latest, the device has settled down. But I also let it anneal for half an hour. The device needs very little power in continuous operation. Now I test empty briefly how it tastes.

Then replace the stopper above the round bottle with the funnel. 0.05g are filled through the funnel. Who has no hurry here can perceive the first scent. Plug on it. Ready for inhalation!

The first puff is very terpenic. Almost no vapor perceptible. EDIT: But, at 220° on the display, even the first puff can make clear clouds. You remember that the temperature "oscillates"?!
The second puff still has many terpenes, the vapor develops.
The third puff (by the way, I'm always talking about DEEP lung puffs here) the terpenes move somewhat into the background. Vapor is clearly visible, but very delicate.
Now follow 5 - 8 puffs, deep puffs. With vapor.
One likes to wait voluntarily in between. At least that's how it is for me.
At some point, no more vapor comes.
Then, plug out, funnel in, refill, funnel out, plug on. Vaping.

I am sure that if the device was set to 220°c, the clouds would be denser and clearer, but at the expense of taste.
I am still of the opinion that here is worked very efficiently, although you can not really believe it based on the amount of glass.
But with my previous vaporizers and the small amount (0.05g) I have not had such results as here. I also can not make lustful 10 deep puffs. Here it works.

By the way, before I clean the round bottle, I try to pour out as much ABV as possible. (Vacuum cleaner? ;) - I'm still trying!). You can also rinse it out with water. As good as it goes because the round bottle is already a bit sticky in the upper part. Schedule: once a week.

Then heat up to 250°c and enjoy the "leftovers". You can let the water evaporate at 110°c beforehand.

Cleaning in the dishwasher works flawlessly. My last video is still pending.

EDIT: 0.1g ... alone ... non stop through inhaled. Honestly a challenge. Believe it or not. ;)

EDIT2: Well folks, I just tried it again. 0.05g. Bakerstreet. How often can you vape, draw... the problem is up to 7 everything goes well. Then I forget to count more. Not the first time. So I counted on... so estimated 15 puffs ... hit hard. Have a good time.

Last edited:

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
Well folks, I just tried it again. 0.05g. Bakerstreet. How often can you vape, draw... the problem is up to 7 everything goes well. Then I forget to count more. Not the first time. So I counted on... so estimated 15 puffs ... hit hard. Have a good time.
Wow! That sounds like a dead slow extraction. Any chance to kill such a microdose in one or two hits with this?

Vape Soda,

CaleidosCope

Wow! That sounds like a dead slow extraction. Any chance to kill such a microdose in one or two hits with this?
You mean two big clouds? Sorry, I think no. But that's not my goal. the big clouds only come out because the lungs haven't had time to reabsorb. This microdose with 10 puffs is in my opinion more effective than two clouds. At least I feel it that way.

Vapolaborium

Manufacturer
I have a lot of work right now,
and will also answer scientifically at times.
It is no problem to inhale a small amount quickly.

From what I can tell, CaleidosCope is an epicurean :)
You can slowly increase the temperature and taste every single terpene, but you can also throw the herb in just before charring/burning (220-240°C) and finish inhaling immediately.

We ourselves have inhaled much larger quantities in much less / shorter time... this is also possible with smaller quantities of course...

You mean two big clouds? Sorry, I think no. But that's not my goal. the big clouds only come out because the lungs haven't had time to reabsorb. This microdose with 10 puffs is in my opinion more effective than two clouds. At least I feel it that way.
This is the next...
With large clouds, one absorbs relatively few ingredients.
It is 100% more effective as CaleidosCope says.

CaleidosCope

From what I can tell, CaleidosCope is an epicurean :)
You can slowly increase the temperature and taste every single terpene, but you can also throw the herb in just before charring/burning (220-240°C) and finish inhaling immediately.

We ourselves have inhaled much larger quantities in much less / shorter time... this is also possible with smaller quantities of course...
epicurean. My middle name. I'm just getting to know the system. I'm curious, but also an epicure... and a bit lazy.
No burning, no cleaning. ;)

justcametomind

My thinking exactly. Really looking forward to receiving the Plus, @Vapolaborium . A pleasure to do business with you.
That’s true, but sometimes I’m on my last hit before going to bed and want it to be a hard hit, not a million puffs. That’s why people seek for hard hitters like Supreme/Verdamper/Sublimator.
Wasting cannabinoids for sure but a full lungs hit has a reason if you suffer for insomnia or pain, or both and want to have that hit that knocks you out asleep.
tired knock out GIF by Mike Williams

I’d like to know how this thing works and if it’s capable of vaporizing 0.1/0.2g in the fewer hits possible if needed.

Last edited:

CaleidosCope

The question whether it is possible has been answered by Vapolaborium above: "much more in much shorter time. - but I'm sure he'll answer in more detail.

I haven't got that far yet. I said I was too lazy to clean.
But today times approached higher temperatures.
Imagine you make 4-5 sessions. A total of about 0.3g. 205°c set. I left the device on the whole time. Don't get me wrong this took about 2 hours. At the fifth session set to 215°c. Inhale until no more steam comes. The clouds were dense. From the 4th puff I had to talk myself into continuing. Wow. The monster is waiting for me I think it is not over yet. You can't do that with 2 puffs - ever! I also have vaporizers that "do" 0.1g in 2-3 puffs. But that's not the same thing that happens here - with 0.1g.

@Roffa : I hope the package arrives soon. I am very curious about your experiences.

Last edited:

tb42091

This isn't necessarily my cup of tea, but I just thought about putting downstems into the intake joints, and filling the round flask with glass/quartz/ruby balls, so the downstems force the air through the balls. Then use the middle joint as the herb chamber and the draw tube to make it convection. It would probably add quite. Lot of time to the heat up but might be an interesting experiment.

Not sure if what I explained even makes sense :science: but that doesn't seem like too much of a problem for this thread :razz:

CaleidosCope

This isn't necessarily my cup of tea, but I just thought about putting downstems into the intake joints, and filling the round flask with glass/quartz/ruby balls, so the downstems force the air through the balls. Then use the middle joint as the herb chamber and the draw tube to make it convection. It would probably add quite. Lot of time to the heat up but might be an interesting experiment.

Not sure if what I explained even makes sense :science: but that doesn't seem like too much of a problem for this thread :razz:
Oh wow. Good idea!
I assume this would make the system very temperature sluggish. But in any case worth a try. But that would be an nice additional upgrade. As it is, it already works great.

Tonight I'll try an intermediate stage of this experiment. I'll put a handful of zirconia balls into the round bottle. Then I sprinkle my dry herbs on top. Let's see if the heat distribution becomes even more perfect thanks to surface enlargement. It will be a mess - but all for science.

The thread... the sense...Finally, it may make sense if I do not post my experiences here alone.
It is at least the first vaporizer where I doubt the next day whether that was "real" yesterday. In the evening, the feeling of security comes back.

Short conclusion on my part: This is what I have been waiting for. A vape lab. Let here times glass away, there what in addition, the old bong with a hose, low temperature, or something higher, small quantities, very large quantities, do an extraction, glass marbles in... what one comes in the head can be tried. Nevertheless, the basic model works as it was intended.
And sure I will use other vaporizers on the side... why not. Sometimes I don't need a truck (lab). But if ... ;) ...I think all the time about whether I do not add orange peel.

Did I mention the vacuum cleaner thing? Fantastic! There is not a crumb left.

Last edited:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Well, @Vapolaborium did get the package back and he did refund me my payment. So while it was a stressful transaction, he did at least do the honorable thing in the end. Next time I'm in Germany I'll go check out the product at his place. I've got thick skin, so he kept his word in the end, that's all that really matters to me.

MoltenTiger

this was pretty much my thoughts after seeing the convection set up - fill the flask with marbles, pipe the air down into the mass, and place quartz balls or similar in the central uptube with some glass pinches holding them in place (herb would be loaded on top). That would actually be a very decent albeit ridiculous and dangerously hot pure heavy hitter, and although I am already good for ridiculous apparatus on the desktop with my Sublimator, I'd love to play around with this behemoth set up like that.

Meanwhile I've pretty much only been using the Sub for dabs as my SS Hopper io outperforms it with herb, which is crazy because it is just a tiny pen with no heat up time whatsoever. 0.3g is about two chambers or more, which could keep me going for hours and hours. But there's no real harm in total overkill, which this lab equipment set up really is for the simple task at hand. I think my first assessment of it was a bit rash, because this thing is at least wildly adaptable and pretty cool overall (well, hot).

I want to see the ultimate convection mod come to fruition :cool:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion

I pondered this exact thing the other day... We could call it the V43,000,000

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

If you actually filled the flask the draw restriction would be immense.

CaleidosCope

Short test ceramic beads (not a good idea. you loose mostly all of temperature control):

Now it's a three hitter. Temperature higher, to 225°c. Now the weed no longer swirls. No signs of burning. The taste is now secondary. Maybe on the first puff. The vapor is even finer than before. At the first attempt with lower temperature came no visible vapor. But I was asked if I was off work already.After a look at my face. The taste was, with less temperature, again different, more intense, for 3 puffs.

beads.jpgbeads2.jpg

The way mine is set, at this high temperature (225°c), without the circonia beads, I would combust it. it combusts when it lands next to the beads. At least a nice try. Now back to the roots.

Last edited:
Top Bottom