Vapman

Dr. G

Old Resident
love that ashtray @Dr. G <3 and i see we are talking nice gear. i love good gear. and i love walnut :)

montly routine done today... cleaned, brushed, waxed and glass polished. i hate crumpets :D
Ooooooooooooooooooooo yes! How elegant that set up is. Divine. Is that a VESSEL silver container?? https://www.vesselbrand.com/collections/storage-grinders....LOVE the ashtray with the wood trim. Super nice. super nice! What is the silver pen shaped thing to the left? I am curious. Also, that is a black walnut Vapman? Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great photo thank you. Show off your Vapman everyone...so, extraordinary!

Hagbard

Ooooooooooooooooooooo yes! How elegant that set up is. Divine. Is that a VESSEL silver container?? https://www.vesselbrand.com/collections/storage-grinders....LOVE the ashtray with the wood trim. Super nice. super nice! What is the silver pen shaped thing to the left? I am curious. Also, that is a black walnut Vapman? Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great photo thank you. Show off your Vapman everyone...so, extraordinary!
thanks bromingo! that is a stash jar from jcase. but i looked vessel up and it seems to be the same. the silver pen shaped thing is a dynavap. the M17 stem with omni condenser, 19 ti tip and armored cap. dynavap are my most favorite vaporizer next to the vapman. and as i got this vapman 2nd hand its a tad darker walnut than my other walnut vapman from rené so that could be the case... thanks for pointing that out!

and yeah! show off your vapman guys! i love pictures of that little guy and love to see what you are rockin...

DrShoe

love that ashtray @Dr. G <3 and i see we are talking nice gear. i love good gear. and i love walnut :)

montly routine done today... cleaned, brushed, waxed and glass polished. i hate crumpets :D
Holy Moly, that Tray is awesome!
I am using an Ikea Bambus Tray now, but it is clear that there is the need for an upgrade.

I am into FC for, i think it is about 5 Years now. But my love for wooden Vapes and accessories is growing every Day.
Have used the Mighty weeks ago, the Volcano months.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
You can also try imgur upload (imagesupload.xyz)
Or change your FC settings to request direct uploads from the mods (bearing in mind their guidance on removing the metadata/additional info baked into some image files)
[Edit ]I'm sorry, I'm incorrect. The site settings are different from the way they're described.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
This is a beautiful ashtray compartment unit from Vessel brand...the base is made of stone so, it is very heavy. You lift the lid and the Vapman is not exposed because it's under in the compartment. So... its private. I love it. My daily Vapman gets stored there. Where do you keep your Vapman ?

I wish that everyone on this Forum could try the Vapman...I love this. I just had my morning meds that includes a micro dose and it works just amazingly. This tiny amount of herb gets me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high? I cannot figure this out. Is there a scientific explanation? I pack bowls in my other vapes...I even inhale a whole balloon with the Volcano...but, just a half of a pinch of herb in this Vapman gets me so high its beyond me. I am using it through my tiny bubbler. One bowl gives me about four or five hits...the fifth is dark already...

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I didn't realize that things were moving so slowly at Nowinhale. 10 days since I placed my Zebrano order and it is still in processing...:shrug:
That does not sound right...did you try reaching out. I usually reach out via Instagram or a direct email. If you are in the US...they have US distributor. Should arrive within 4 or 5 days...good luck to you and hope all works out.

PS Different topic: Since I own the Vapman Station I hardly torch at all...or not once. I love the Station. It is just amazing how wonderfully consistent it is. I found my spot on the dial that works for me and its just a tad bit below 3...the Station is just so awesome in everyway! Do you still torch? Or have you been using your Station more?

We do need a case for the Station David and Michael. I saw on your website a mysterious photo with a case...is that for the Station????? Please?! I also, saw a case for the Lotus...which is amazing...so, how about it INHALE gentlemen? A case for the Station? Please and thank you?!

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Amex, payment went thru on day one. I've reached out thru IG and the website support but no reply yet
You will get a reply...something is obviously up. I have purchased 18 of them, and they all arrived. I can vouch for them. LOL. They are super reliable. They also truly standby their product. Good people. Hope you straighten this out soon...good luck.

Bolano

That does not sound right...did you try reaching out. I usually reach out via Instagram or a direct email. If you are in the US...they have US distributor. Should arrive within 4 or 5 days...good luck to you and hope all works out.

PS Different topic: Since I own the Vapman Station I hardly torch at all...or not once. I love the Station. It is just amazing how wonderfully consistent it is. I found my spot on the dial that works for me and its just a tad bit below 3...the Station is just so awesome in everyway! Do you still torch? Or have you been using your Station more?

We do need a case for the Station David and Michael. I saw on your website a mysterious photo with a case...is that for the Station????? Please?! I also, saw a case for the Lotus...which is amazing...so, how about it INHALE gentlemen? A case for the Station? Please and thank you?!
I saw that case too. Turns out it's a case for the Lotus. Looks good though even if it's not for the station

Bolano,
Reactions: Dr. G

dudeguy

The station bundle is tempting... but I have to resist the VAS. Out of curiosity - how often do you need to reheat with the station to clear a full bowl?

dudeguy,
Reactions: Dr. G

coolbreeze

The station bundle is tempting... but I have to resist the VAS. Out of curiosity - how often do you need to reheat with the station to clear a full bowl?
I have a buddy who grows and he hits it like 5 times until he's done with the flavor. It depends on how much you pack and what temp you choose, but I tend to use lower temps and just keep hitting until it's gone, so sometimes 10+ hits. When I pack smaller amounts I'm sometimes surprised at how soon it's finished (~5 hits). It's a wonderful device that's not quite set-and-forget, it still requires some conscious attention but it's a beautiful ritual that takes you out of your day briefly.

Last edited:

MrGreenspoon

The Station set on 6 about 4-5 reheats
The Station set on 8 about 2-3 reheats
I prefer The Station set to 5 or 6 so you have some flavorful hits to start with.

As coolbreeze said it requires some conscious. You have to make sure that the Vapman sits perfectly in the station otherwise you get wispy hits.

Last edited:

jbm

So I put the zebrano into the station and it was not centered. I adjusted the screws a bit and it’s much better. Got 4-5 hits on 3 with a small dose of Mac Daddy. Excellent taste, nice effects. Will check the fit with Swiss and Italian OG later.

EDIT: seems much better centered now. Tried (just fitting) with the Applewood, a couple Italian OGs, walnut endless knot and a walnut classic. The Swiss sit deeper (obv) but all now seem on-center.

MORE: Italian kotibe, a Swiss walnut, and Swiss pear all fit right.

Last edited:

186°

So I put the zebrano into the station and it was not centered. I adjusted the screws a bit and it’s much better. Got 4-5 hits on 3 with a small dose of Mac Daddy. Excellent taste, nice effects. Will check the fit with Swiss and Italian OG later.
So after reading this I just put my Zebrano in the station, too, and looked if it was centered. Turns out, my Zebrano isn't round, it clearly is oval and now I can't unsee it :lol:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I heat it up six times and I hit six times through my bubbler...I am almost on dial 3...and I pack a simple bowl NOT filled. Not fine ground but, a tad bit coarser. Flavor until last hit. It is the ONLY vape that gets me high as FUCK...and the amount of herb is hilarious because there is almost nothing in the bowl. Outstanding really...

Top Bottom