Vapman

coolbreeze

Vappleman!
IMG-4933.jpg

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
These grinders have an amazing story. Unfortunately, I lost mine.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW All of these photos are super amazing! What beautiful Vapman's you have Vapman fans!

I really love all the photos and I love his signature on an egg? Is that what that is??? That looks like a BOOK COVER! I loved it.

Also, I want to know the story behind the grinder please...what is it???

Thank you everyone for sharing your Vapman's...I just love seeing them....the dark woods are so elegant...gorgeous Vapman's. Cheers everyone!

PS Oh NOW I SEE THE SIGNATURE IS ON THE BOTTOM OF A HEAT STATION?????! That is super cool!!!!!!

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
I probably had my best convection hit ever with a Lotus. It's a super effective vaporizer but sometimes hard to nail it for me. But if you do nail it can be pretty hefty! How bad was it?

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I probably had my best convection hit ever with a Lotus. It's a super effective vaporizer but sometimes hard to nail it for me. But if you do nail it can be pretty hefty! How bad was it?
I cleared it in a single hit, and I'm convinced it was the speed of extraction that did for me. Closed eye visuals (mandalas etc) and very very shaky/anxious. 18 hours later I have the post psychedelic clarity/calm I last felt the day after I accidentally used far too many mushrooms whilst on a train from London to Kirkcaldy.

Gourmet

Also, I want to know the story behind the grinder please...what is it???
I only have a few blurry photos of the Vapman Grinder. I gave mine away to a friend who just needed one.

René tried out these aluminum grinders a few years ago, he had the outside of the lid serigraphed and the base sandblasted.

Unfortunately, the lid stuck quickly and became difficult to turn after a few uses. This means it doesn't quite meet René's high quality standards. As a result, they were rarely seen in official sales and are more collector's items for occasional use.

As far as I know René still has a few of them. If you like it, ask him if you can still buy one as a collector's item, if you want to order a Swiss Vapman anyway.

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
I only have a few blurry photos of the Vapman Grinder. I gave mine away to a friend who just needed one.

René tried out these aluminum grinders a few years ago, he had the outside of the lid serigraphed and the base sandblasted.

Unfortunately, the lid stuck quickly and became difficult to turn after a few uses. This means it doesn't quite meet René's high quality standards. As a result, they were rarely seen in official sales and are more collector's items for occasional use.

As far as I know René still has a few of them. If you like it, ask him if you can still buy one as a collector's item, if you want to order a Swiss Vapman anyway.
You also have that amazing ELEMENT...awesome. Thank you for sharing those amazing photos....WOW!

I am fortunate to have a Vapman collectors grinder. I do not use it. I just have one.

Thank you for the story behind it...awesome stuff. SHOULD BE IN A BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! Hint hint Vap men!

Top Bottom