Vapman

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
did a quick photo of my. vapmans ... not as big of a collection as some of you but i'm getting there lol!

vapmans-group.jpg

top row: Vapman Pure (Kotibé, Fungi Special Edition, Italian), Vapman Pure (Olive, Custom Shop "Storm", Italian), Vapman Classic (Olive Wood, Italian)

bottom row:
Vapman Classic v2.0 (Zebrano), Vapman Classic OG (Walnut, Swiss), Vapman Pure v2.0 - (Limited Walnut & Gold Edition #11/100)
Gorgeous collection and congratulations. I love them all. You seem very proud of them as well. I love it. Enjoy all of them in the best of health and happiness. Cheers.

@warren0728 what is the box that the mushroom vapman sits on? Amaranth? I love the Custom Vapman's they use to have on their site...they should bring that back. I have two or three of them...I just love them. So very beautiful.

Last edited:

warren0728

@warren0728 what is the box that the mushroom vapman sits on? Amaranth? I love the Custom Vapman's they use to have on their site...they should bring that back. I have two or three of them...I just love them. So very beautiful.
yes that is the amaranth case ... it's the only case that doesn't match the vapman wood!

so i want them to offer a kotibe case (for my kotibe mushroom vapman) and an amaranth vapman for the amaranth case!

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I'm sorry if this has previously been covered, but what was it that prompted the subtle change in shape to the Vapman 1.0 - I think it happened around the same time as production shifted from Switzerland to Italy. I significantly prefer the former shape, but wondered if the change was based on improved ergonomics, or a perceived reduction in waste or something else. Does anyone have any ideas?

coolbreeze

I'm sorry if this has previously been covered, but what was it that prompted the subtle change in shape to the Vapman 1.0 - I think it happened around the same time as production shifted from Switzerland to Italy. I significantly prefer the former shape, but wondered if the change was based on improved ergonomics, or a perceived reduction in waste or something else. Does anyone have any ideas?
Not sure if this is what drove it but I think it's now possible to replace the pan without dismantling it?

Gourmet

did a quick photo of my. vapmans ... not as big of a collection as some of you but i'm getting there lol!

vapmans-group.jpg

top row: Vapman Pure (Kotibé, Fungi Special Edition, Italian), Vapman Pure (Olive, Custom Shop "Storm", Italian), Vapman Classic (Olive Wood, Italian)

bottom row:
Vapman Classic v2.0 (Zebrano), Vapman Classic OG (Walnut, Swiss), Vapman Pure v2.0 - (Limited Walnut & Gold Edition #11/100)

Here are some of my Vapman's...the other six are floating around my house somewhere...
These are wonderful collections and a great overview of a lot of the jewels that have already been created!

Thank you so much for sharing! :clap:

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

Past when production switched to Italy, they advertised the new shape provided a better chimney effect. What's sure is that the wood seem better insulated than the Swiss design and a lot less charring occur on the Italian pures than the Swiss pures.

Also the bowl is more recessed inside the wood ring on the Italian version, making it probably marginally more insulated and a little more protected. And as @coolbreeze mentioned, easier to replace.

Like you, I prefer the overall shape of the Swiss design, rounder and softer, but the internal design of the Italian design is in my opinion more completed.

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
Oh boy it’s been years I’ve been on the forum, I guess the vapman really was my endgame when looking for for vapes. Ironically it was my first, and after buying many other butane style vapes, whom I love too for their function in certain occasions, it is something about the vapman that will always make it my favourite vape and my most used one.

Picking up on the differences between the swiss models and the italians:

Reading up in the station (that I am considering) I found a post by Troy the youtuber, who wrote that the swiss models are not compatible with the green stations. Reading the previous pages here I do not have the impression that this is the case. I definitely hope my swiss models will work in a green station!

Could someone confirm? I know the seating has to be right and some difference is noted based on wood types etc but in essence the swiss ones should work no?

And oh my eyes have feasted on these beautiful vapman collections that have emerged since the big sale by Toffifee! Keep it coming!

All the best

peeeaace

Good morning,
I did not receive the tools that help with filling.. with my pure 'gold' version, is this normal, are you too?

It’s essential I think, too bad.

And sorry for my reaction regarding the double 11.. it was excessive.. I understand the error..

But it would have been more logical if they sent them in order, right?

Someone, can give me the mail of rene in th PM, please ? I’m swiss and I want I litlle collection

Dr. G

Oh boy it’s been years I’ve been on the forum, I guess the vapman really was my endgame when looking for for vapes. Ironically it was my first, and after buying many other butane style vapes, whom I love too for their function in certain occasions, it is something about the vapman that will always make it my favourite vape and my most used one.

Picking up on the differences between the swiss models and the italians:

Reading up in the station (that I am considering) I found a post by Troy the youtuber, who wrote that the swiss models are not compatible with the green stations. Reading the previous pages here I do not have the impression that this is the case. I definitely hope my swiss models will work in a green station!

Could someone confirm? I know the seating has to be right and some difference is noted based on wood types etc but in essence the swiss ones should work no?

And oh my eyes have feasted on these beautiful vapman collections that have emerged since the big sale by Toffifee! Keep it coming!

All the best
All of my Vapman's work in the Station. Old and new.

@peeeaace I have PM'd you.

@pea

Dr. G

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing collection. Those VM are lovely ! Exposing one’s collection is never really easy, who knows what people will think, but I guess it is really appreciated over here :tup:
Enjoy :love:
I share my collection with family and friends constantly...they are not just on display. But, I hope in displaying them and showing them here-that everyone will grow fonder of owning theirs or get inspired to finally purchase one. It is an amazing microdose vape that works so amazing with the Station. They are all little pieces of art...my only purpose in sharing is not to show off...but, to show you some of the past history...I love seeing other people's collection as well. I find it to be marvelous...thank you. I hope all of you continue to post your collection no matter how big it is. I would love to see them. I just discovered a circular tribal knot one...does anyone have that one???? It is very rare I believe.

Electrofever

I must say, when I discovered the VM, I heard people explaining how the taste was amazing and the ability for microdosing was great too. And so I ended up on this thread. And then discovered how beautiful these were in reality ! And then Mickael and David decided to reborn the VM, I was thrilled ! And not deceived in any way :rockon:
And, @Dr. G , for this tribal knot, are you maybe talking about the ‘infinite knot’ VM ?

Dr. G

It is actually ROUND...the design is round...let me see if I can find a photo of it...I do not have one of these...

This one is just another version...the one I saw was a circle that was tribal...

Also, watch the FRICTION vapman...

Last edited:

Bolano

I remember reading a message from Michael and David ( maybe somewhere on FC) that the changes were adjustments that Rene had identified he would make of he were to go back and redesign the vapman again.

Top Bottom