Vapman

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
when i search for purple heart wood i get results saying purple heart and amaranth are the same? should i find better sources? what is the difference if there are any?
I am just repeating how Rene described it...he said it was Purple Heart and that the box was Amaranth...they describe as such on their site. If it is the same...well, that is good to know! You learn something every day...

warren0728

@Dr. G did you get the purple heart directly from rene? or was it a special run at some point? i have never ordered a vapman directly from rene but the purple heart has me thinking about ... geez i don't need another vapman but i'm tempted!

Dr. G

@Dr. G did you get the purple heart directly from rene? or was it a special run at some point? i have never ordered a vapman directly from rene but the purple heart has me thinking about ... geez i don't need another vapman but i'm tempted!
You ALWAYS need another Vapman!

I have ordered directly from Rene...this is true.
Did I order the Purple Heart directly from him. Yes. I did. It was already made. He did not special order make me one. I basically ask him what he has to offer...and always there is something that I do not have.

I do not have many things in my collection...but, slowly I will.

I wish that they would have kept the 'SPECIAL EDITION' ones on the website...so, that there can be an accurate historical inventory. For example...just an example...there was a special edition LOTUS....it was gold. I have one...but, it is NOT on the website at all. So, any new person is not going to know what has happened in the past...it is a shame I think.

I keep encouraging them to publish a book with the progression of Vapman over the years...because now, we have the 2.0 and it is a new era...I wish to know about ALL of the Vapman's that were released...I truly believe that it is worthy of it.

Anyway, contact Rene Balli...he is an amazing person. Cheers and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

All the best,
G

@warren0728 I sent you a private message.

CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Friday is great for Vapman through Sneaky Pete Super Bong.

Last edited:

Electrofever

i agree with the fact that keeping history on their website would be nice. I know you can find a lot on FC, but a section with old versions, with maybe a kind of timeline, easily accessible on their site, would be nice :) I know there are some lovely pics of VM around !

Dr. G

i agree with the fact that keeping history on their website would be nice. I know you can find a lot on FC, but a section with old versions, with maybe a kind of timeline, easily accessible on their site, would be nice :) I know there are some lovely pics of VM around !
They do have a nice TIMELINE on their website which is cool...I would like to see more photo documentary of past specials, woods, etc. I am not sure they have time to put that together...its probably really tedious now. So after the new special edition dies out...it wont be on the website any longer and we will not have that reference. Only what we post at the forums etc.

186°

They do have a nice TIMELINE on their website which is cool...I would like to see more photo documentary of past specials, woods, etc. I am not sure they have time to put that together...its probably really tedious now. So after the new special edition dies out...it wont be on the website any longer and we will not have that reference. Only what we post at the forums etc.
We need Vapman fan clubs and (tiny) museums.

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
At last! Look what came home with the mail.

The ebony’s got a bit more heft than the pear, or maybe the mica’s a bit thicker. I had it earmarked for flower but if it holds heat better, it might become the new hashman.

Still, you can’t beat a bit of all black everything to put you in a ritual mood… and flower’s my daily bread. Decisions, decisions. First up: which strain to christen it with. Some Jack Herer I’ve been saving should do nicely.

Will have a toke for René and another for our FC Vapfam.

Cheers!

warren0728

The ebony’s got a bit more heft than the pear, or maybe the mica’s a bit thicker. I had it earmarked for flower but if it holds heat better, it might become the new hashman.

Still, you can’t beat a bit of all black everything to put you in a ritual mood… and flower’s my daily bread. Decisions, decisions.

First up is which strain to christen it with. A lovely nug of Jack Herer I’ve been saving should do nicely. Will have a toke for René and another for our FC Vapfam. Cheers!
beautiful … i love these things!

Dr. G

Still, you can’t beat a bit of all black everything to put you in a ritual mood… and flower’s my daily bread. Decisions, decisions. First up: which strain to christen it with. Some Jack Herer I’ve been saving should do nicely.

Will have a toke for René and another for our FC Vapfam.

Cheers!

GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those two are just really beautiful and enjoy them to the max...I am so very happy for you! Nice contrasting ones, just really beautiful.

I love them. CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

PS He also gave you a very nice grinder...those are no longer available...so, its a nice rare thing.

Gorillaz7

Bern it Up or Bern it Down
IMG-2086.jpg
IMG-2084.jpg

New Kid In Town, with my other hobbies Fountain Pens and Audiophile Audio Hear!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom