• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Salazar

I have a question about my SideTree hydratube.

I've filled it a few times and appear to be having a problem similar to the following 2 Massdrop commenters:

jWvITV2.png

CNdLj93.png

Each time I fill it, water always seeps into the bottom-most chamber. Unlike the first commenter, I am able to get the water above the slits in the tree, but without having water go over the slit at the bottom chamber where it could leak out into the base unit. So there is a bunch of excess water sitting at the bottom (just doing nothing I guess?) but it doesn't seem to have any risk of leaking out of the tube, at least from what I can tell. I have no clue if this is actually a bad thing or not. I have not yet hit the hydratube while on the unit just in case it may leak.

So, is this a defect with my and their SideTrees? And whether it is a defect or not, should it still be safe to hit it as long as the water level in the bottom chamber stays low enough? I'd prefer not sending it in unless I absolutely have to.

Salazar,

Hioctane

Vaked
I have a question about my SideTree hydratube.

I've filled it a few times and appear to be having a problem similar to the following 2 Massdrop commenters:

jWvITV2.png

CNdLj93.png

Each time I fill it, water always seeps into the bottom-most chamber. Unlike the first commenter, I am able to get the water above the slits in the tree, but without having water go over the slit at the bottom chamber where it could leak out into the base unit. So there is a bunch of excess water sitting at the bottom (just doing nothing I guess?) but it doesn't seem to have any risk of leaking out of the tube, at least from what I can tell. I have no clue if this is actually a bad thing or not. I have not yet hit the hydratube while on the unit just in case it may leak.

So, is this a defect with my and their SideTrees? And whether it is a defect or not, should it still be safe to hit it as long as the water level in the bottom chamber stays low enough? I'd prefer not sending it in unless I absolutely have to.
All my water stays in the top chamber in my tree. I'd submit it, but seems safe to use as long as you watch your water level. Just have to completely empty it before putting more water back in.

Hioctane,

Salazar

All my water stays in the top chamber in my tree. I'd submit it, but seems safe to use as long as you watch your water level. Just have to completely empty it before putting more water back in.
Thanks. Do you have a SideTree from the Massdrop deal, or do you have a regular Tree? Just wondering if this is apparently a problem with the whole Massdrop batch of SideTrees.

Salazar,

JoeKickass

http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/accessories
I ordered a single VapeXNail only three months ago, and now there is no option to order a single VapeXNail?

If I have to pay $50 I'll just keep using my single nail until, which brings me to my next point:

It's been months why aren't they cheaper?​

I don't need 3 or 5, I just want 2 max. (my one works fine though)

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Now that my 3rd unit MassDropped to my door, I've harvested the juicy parts: the Swagger Side-Circ HT; the neoprene pajama top to keep it's chesticle (pronounced, "ches-ta'-cle) toastier whilst outwardly cooler to the touch. Yeah, I'm giving the 3rd unit away as a gift, but on MY terms. The Assassin's Necktie is a vape-worthy alternative to the infinitely more fragile Side-Circ HT that looks so good in my collection. Yeah. That's it. I'm saving my Giftee the embarrassment of breaking a HT. Maybe they don't need two VXN nails, either. One'l do.

God, I'm a Prince. A God Damn Prince.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
How do you know its not new? When I asked vapexhale they were going to check into it. Item was brand new from a seller selling many of them. So it might depend on the particular seller.

I forget that eBay sometimes sell new items. However; I still would never buy a product like the EVO from there. That's just me.

newVaper420,

SD_haze

I ordered a single VapeXNail only three months ago, and now there is no option to order a single VapeXNail?

If I have to pay $50 I'll just keep using my single nail until, which brings me to my next point:

I don't feel like more time necessarily precludes them to lower the price on what probably helps their profit margins a lot. If you think your 1x VapeXnail will break in the next year (I feel like my single VXN will) then buying 2 @ once seems less silly :2c:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

Monsoon

PV just dropped the price on the Evo by $30 which matches vaporizers.ca's offer after taxes.

This was covered earlier in the thread. From what I remember they were playing with different options and found that a majority who bought one nail ended up buying more later on and the general consensus was that you need at least two. I have 10 that I cycle through almost daily (I only use them 2-3 ties before cleaning) and could even use more but everyone's different.

Monsoon

Anyone Else Getting (VXN) Nailed?
IMG_03111.jpg
Almost all the fucking time. My setup is the same except with the Mobius Clear Matrix. Super smooth but still captures the taste well. I dab maybe 10-20 times a day through the EVO.

I went to a party tonight and due to less than ideal conditions I had to settle for my Mobius Clear and torch setup over the EVO. I missed having it but I dabbed 3 feet from a beer pong setup so the chance of an accident would have been high with wires in the equation. Dabbed a couple people for the first time and told them about VXL too. Would be cool if they could design a more portable nail rig, maybe something like a Solo but big enough for a mini VXN and an ELB and all glass tube.

As a side note, I really wish they would put up the sleeves for sale for those who bought one previously. Seems like all the new ones are getting one and I ordered a few weeks too early to have one included for free. Smell could be an issue for me but it looks really cool and the extra protection is nice.

Last edited:

biohacker

PV just dropped the price on the Evo by $30 which matches vaporizers.ca's offer after taxes.

Maybe it's way too early on a Sunday morning, but can you please explain how $420 matches vaporizers.ca offer after taxes? Vaporizers.ca = $450 after taxes and shipped. PV = $475. Great deals for sure!

biohacker,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Discovered a new way to use the VXN, i think!
Turn on EVO to noon, wait a minute and drop the VXN into the EVO (still RED)
Watch what happens in the VXN, the product will soften or melt and slowly start to form vapor as the EVO heats up.
Now is the time to start hitting it, yes the LED is still RED!
Low temp and lots of great tasting vapor!!!
The LED should not be green during any of the process.

Turn onto full and let the excess burn off and find a clean VXN!

Also, seen both cloud and EVO taken apart, but even tho there is a "ground" plug/prong, it appears that it doesn't really do anything? Meaning, it's not really grounded? Am I missing something?

Usually a ground pin is needed when the device has conductive enclosure, which the EVO doesn't.
I questioned VXL why there is a groud pin when there's no accesible metal on the enclosure.
They explained it's becuse of hydratubes. So when you blow into the tube and spill water on the vape, you don't get shocked, just the vape.
So it's probably connected to the metal enclosure of the heater inside.

I would think that the ground from the heater would have to be attached to the actual ground that should be the third pin on the main power wire. Otherwise it is just there for show?
A ground has to theoretically go to "ground" in order to be grounded, so ending on an unearthed part would not really be beneficial.

Maybe could have gone with a softer, more supple two wire cord?

z9

I would think that the ground from the heater would have to be attached to the actual ground that should be the third pin on the main power wire. Otherwise it is just there for show?
A ground has to theoretically go to "ground" in order to be grounded, so ending on an unearthed part would not really be beneficial.

Maybe could have gone with a softer, more supple two wire cord?

This is what I was thinking....it's kinda misleading the way it is now. Would only save costs too.

The heater is not grounded from what I can tell. I too believe its misleading. Its funny the way some other manufactures on the forum have been heavily criticized for not having a grounded plug yet the $450 pinnacle of direct draw vaporizers is not grounded. I would rather have it grounded, but an ungrounded heater has never stopped me from using a vape. Besides I like to live life on the edge :evil:

Maybe VXH wanted to ensure that the Cloud is hooked up to an outlet that can supply sufficient power and not those cheesy, two-prong extension cords that I hook all 27 strands of Christmas lights up to and then wrap them around a dead, highly flammable tree every year while I sit back and sip on eggnog or a nice malty brew in an attempt to drink away the fear that my house could burn down the second I turn my back. That kind.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
@macbill -- why the tubing? why not just invert that sucker directly onto your glass?

I too have become a fan of the whip...
Not sure why but i can set all my glass up and use most of it in the same session, only moving the ground joint from piece to piece!
Makes for an enjoyable medication session!

I do not find a difference in taste or effect, so i am happy with the same type of set up.

Propaganja

are you guys able to vape flowers on max setting without combusting? i find i have to use my evo between 2:30-5pm to get decent think vapor, but not white walling like some of you guys at 12-1...

Propaganja,
Top Bottom