Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I just broke out my Evo tonight for the first time in a while. I'd almost forgotten how good this vape is. I'm down to my last ELB so I have been hesitant to use it. But fuck that, I'm gonna put it back into the main rotation and let the chips fall where they may. It's just too damn good to leave in the cupboard.

:peace:
Wow.. Hey Stu… Long time, no see. I might have a few ELB’s if you need them. I still have my prototype and a newer model. Nothing ever came close but I don’t use much because I’m on the go too much. Anyhow… nice to see some old-timers still here ;)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Wow.. Hey Stu… Long time, no see. I might have a few ELB’s if you need them. I still have my prototype and a newer model. Nothing ever came close but I don’t use much because I’m on the go too much. Anyhow… nice to see some old-timers still here ;)
Hey, @Lo good to see you again! I think you left your old coffee mug in the mod breakroom. :p

Thanks for the offer, but @Custom Flower Hardware hooked me up with some ELBs, so I'm set for now.

Hope you're doing well.

:peace:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Be very careful though. Almost every Evo nail I cleaned in the ultrasonic cleaner broke at the bottom. I suggest doing one and seeing how that goes, it could be something to do with the frequency of the cleaner and you might not have the same experience I did.

Supplanter

Be very careful though. Almost every Evo nail I cleaned in the ultrasonic cleaner broke at the bottom. I suggest doing one and seeing how that goes, it could be something to do with the frequency of the cleaner and you might not have the same experience I did.
I did one cycle and I kind of feel like it's weakening the nails. Surprisingly using a 99% ISO soak for a few mins and then using a screwdriver to scrape hard crust off have them looking almost new. These are nails that have been used for years. Just minor brown stains left.

CANtalk

Just don't use an ultrasonic cleaner with ISO @Supplanter, it's an explosion hazard. The hot water PBW mix cleaned the nails perfect (sometimes with a touch of scraping). I use the ultrasonic cleaner & PBW w/ hot water everywhere I can in my vaping cleaning routine, including the ELBs/baskets, metal tools, glass (non-cut), etc.

Wow, I've never lost an EVO nail to the ultrasonic cleaner, but they're OEM. We're yours? I did crack / break a DH Gate Helio mouthpiece around the slits with an ultrasonic cleaner. Upon close inspection, the slits were manually cut in & thus susceptible to damage, maybe DHgate EVO nails too. Now, I don't use an ultrasonic cleaner on any DH gate glass with manually cut openings.

:peace: :leaf:

Supplanter

Another question
Are you guys using distilled water or bottled water in Hydratube?
Also I just got another OG Turbine after breaking my original 4 years ago, where should the water be filled up to on the Turbine?

Supplanter,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

When I used hydratubes, I liked distilled water in use & cleaning.

For the last 3 or so years, I've been dry vaping with the Helio mouthpiece instead. More potent vapor, easier to clean glass piece. Ymmv.

I'd assume one fills to above the turbine.

:peace: :leaf:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Wow, I've never lost an EVO nail to the ultrasonic cleaner, but they're OEM. We're yours?
Yeah they were. I bought the Evo second hand, the one it came with was filthy but might buy have been OEM. That broke first run in the cleaner. Then I bought a 4 pack from vapefiend in exchange for my youngest child and after 2 of those broke in near identical ways I stopped using the cleaner for the nails. I still use it for other glass and have also experienced what you say with breaks along cut slits sometimes.

Saman65

Hello everyone. I'm wondering if there is anything in the market that can satisfy my thirst for a reunification with an evo. I miss it a lot and even though I have been given a few suggestion for a convection vape with similar design. I haven't tried them cuz I'm poor but yeah debating if I should find a used evo :)

maremaresing

That depends on what exactly about the evo you are wanting to replicate. The vapor? The baskets? The hydrotubes?

If my evo broke I'd either have it repaired or stuff a highlighter/ball vape/something inside the casing and wire everything up. I need convection vapor, and nothing has come close to the overall form factor and experience.

Supplanter

That depends on what exactly about the evo you are wanting to replicate. The vapor? The baskets? The hydrotubes?

If my evo broke I'd either have it repaired or stuff a highlighter/ball vape/something inside the casing and wire everything up. I need convection vapor, and nothing has come close to the overall form factor and experience.
I've been using EVO exclusively since 2017, looked for another updated vape and couldn't find anything close.
Ended up buying an extra vapexhale.

Saman65

"I need convection vapor, and nothing has come close to the overall form factor and experience."
This is it hah.
Yesss I want the vapor, the basket's didn't matter much, and of course because it rocks as a hydrotube vape
I looked a bit into ball vapes but got confused and I don't know, maybe it's because I'm older and has become harder to try something new, or it's that I don't think I'm gonna satisfy that crave for evo's vapor with any other device, at least not for how much I'm willing to pay heh

I've been using EVO exclusively since 2017, looked for another updated vape and couldn't find anything close.
Ended up buying an extra vapexhale.
can you believe my dumb ass didn't take on Vapexhale's offer for a new cloud evo for $200, when I told them that my unit broke 3 months after my warranty expired. :( I'm gonna regret that forever. not only that but I also dumped my broken evo some time ago... I have ton of other junk taking space that should have been thrown out before that

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Been a while since I busted out one of me Evo's, but got plans to do so soon.

Sorry if i missed it, but has anyone used a DDave Mod designed for the Arizer Extremes or Ditanium with the Evo instead.

I got a kit from DDave on the way and this seemed Ike one of the many vapes i could find a fun new way to use direct draw, and maybe with an alternative bowl system to the ELB's.

Cheers.

Garybuchanen

Gifted a special friend one of my evos. I had left it at someone else house but they weren’t taking care of it ..so glad I gave it to this person. He’s getting into vaporizing and really wanting to make that shift and the evo seems to be helping so much. Did anyone have a link for Elbs? Need to get him some more ,hope everyone has a beautiful day

Supplanter

I think I stupidly spilled some drops of formula 710 into the top of my original vapexhale cloud EVO and now it smells like formula 710.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Supplanter,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
looked a bit into ball vapes but got confused and I don't know, maybe it's because I'm older and has become harder to try something new, or it's that I don't think I'm gonna satisfy that crave for evo's vapor with any other device, at least not for how much I'm willing to pay heh

There are a lot of options, but cloud connoisseur Omega or Epitome are very reasonably priced and extremely capable, different form factor orientation compared to Evo, but you shouldn't be disappointed with the vapor? There are a lot of other variables though, and threads discussing alternatives, maybe you can find something better if this isn't it, nothing quite like Evo!

maremaresing

That hanu glass is beautiful. It's a shame they didn't redesign/advertise properly to stay in the public eye.

I'm once again blown away and pleased by the massive, thick glass, straight tube hydratube I got from yingmin5. It's so well made, high flow, and cools perfectly without water. Unlike the "thermos of vapor" experience with the helio, it looks/feels like taking huge bong rips. Really scratches that itch, and the Evo obviously delivers impeccable vapor.

Top Bottom