Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I just broke out my Evo tonight for the first time in a while. I'd almost forgotten how good this vape is. I'm down to my last ELB so I have been hesitant to use it. But fuck that, I'm gonna put it back into the main rotation and let the chips fall where they may. It's just too damn good to leave in the cupboard.

:peace:
Wow.. Hey Stu… Long time, no see. I might have a few ELB’s if you need them. I still have my prototype and a newer model. Nothing ever came close but I don’t use much because I’m on the go too much. Anyhow… nice to see some old-timers still here ;)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Wow.. Hey Stu… Long time, no see. I might have a few ELB’s if you need them. I still have my prototype and a newer model. Nothing ever came close but I don’t use much because I’m on the go too much. Anyhow… nice to see some old-timers still here ;)
Hey, @Lo good to see you again! I think you left your old coffee mug in the mod breakroom. :p

Thanks for the offer, but @Custom Flower Hardware hooked me up with some ELBs, so I'm set for now.

Hope you're doing well.

:peace:

Top Bottom