Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Welp, received my baskets today but half of them don't fit...they're too fat and feel like they might break the bamboo!

My friend said she received 25 but only 8 of them work. :(
Use a rod ,bamboo stick or smth metal and push the bottom of the capsule while holding it at the ring ,it might help.

Last edited:

UnidenWallet

For anyone wanting to order more baskets, they are available again. I am holding off from ordering any extra, as my Evo’s glass bamboo is broken. I will await if they can come up with a solution to provide repairs.

UnidenWallet,

vapefriend

wow I JUST let my trusty VapeXhale Evo slip outta my lap and shattered the glass on glass connection...

now no replacements...gah! How's your day going? :)

Hey MMJay, sorry to hear that, my vapexhale recently broke too, fyi just sent you a private message.

Ordered 2/20, just received tracking through email. No USPS scans yet.
On another matter in regards to the vapexhale liquidation sale, i placed my order several weeks ago, took several weeks for them to send me tracking info, then took a couple days before it actually got sent, i finally got my order and everything was there, but in the meantime there was zero response from the company as i had tried contacting them several times looking for my order (posting this message incase anyone finds the information helpful)

Last edited:

//////

Returning to the forum after some time away to post in this thread. Really bummed about the news. I wasn't so much looking forward to the new product (Petra), but I still love my EVO, and I'm kicking myself for not buying some things (like the nails) earlier.

I went ahead and ordered baskets as a test order to see if they'd actually ship, and once received, I went back and ordered a hydra tree (I sold my hydra tube and my original clicker years ago...regret). Once I saw the restock of the refurbs today, I jumped on that too. If they send me additional baskets with the refurbished unit, I'll send them to anyone that needs them for free.

mscm888

I got an email today with a USPS tracking number for my order of baskets. It hasn't shipped yet but at least some progress to report Came here to update the thread and saw refurbished units were back on sale so I decided to grab one. Hopefully it doesn't take nearly a month to ship like .y baskets have.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
For anyone not stateside who is\was unable to get in on the Vapexhale.com liquidation stock, I just spunked away 40 quid on 8 ELB's - as I thought I should grab them while I can - from Vapfiend who now has some back in stock. They are full price but it looks like the only option I could find 'round these parts.

RIP VXL

:peace:

Last edited:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Did anyone who ordered Merch lile shirts or hoodies receive them. Added some to my order w the refurbished restock but only got the unit

Xclerk,

mscm888

The order of baskets I placed on 2/21 and the refurb I bought on 3/16 were both delivered by USPS this afternoon. There were 28 baskets in the package and only 2 seem to be unusable. The rest of them are perfect or near perfect. The refurb came with a heat shield and 4 baskets but no cord. It looks to be in great shape and is heating up as I type. It is hard for me to fathom that such a phenomenal product is no longer available. I would probably still be taking hits from the bong if not for stonemonkey and his wonderful invention. My OF Cloud still brings a huge smile to my face when I pull it out.

gaseous_clay

Got my Vega Micros today. Didn't even get these for using with my EVO. Got them for my PAX, when I'm on the go. Got 1 clear & 1 graphite. PERFECT for what I wanted, and at $26 delivered for the pair you can't beat it.

Still upset I missed out on baskets. Did they have some up yesterday, cuz I see a sale listed (but no more baskets, again.) They never responded to an email asking if there were ANY left...

IMG-E7085.jpg

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
The order of baskets I placed on 2/21 and the refurb I bought on 3/16 were both delivered by USPS this afternoon. There were 28 baskets in the package and only 2 seem to be unusable. The rest of them are perfect or near perfect. The refurb came with a heat shield and 4 baskets but no cord. It looks to be in great shape and is heating up as I type. It is hard for me to fathom that such a phenomenal product is no longer available. I would probably still be taking hits from the bong if not for stonemonkey and his wonderful invention. My OF Cloud still brings a huge smile to my face when I pull it out.

Have you hit the refurbed unit yet? How is it? :cheers:

MMJay

Convicted Vapist
I just received my 2 "refurb" units that I ordered on 3/19. Refurb is in quotes because they look brand spanking new. They come in blank white cardboard boxes, with the unit and the 2 red caps. They included 2 neoprene heat "cozies" and 4 baskets. nothing else...no power cord which was advertised as such. I upgraded my power cord to a nice braided version anyways :)

Very happy with the final purchase from this company that had so many good things going for it.

Will report back after a clean of the internal glass path and a burn off.

gaseous_clay

Yes very many times.

The OG and my original EVO are now tucked away in a safe place. The refurbished EVO now is the go to unit.

Having a good supply of baskets has also allowed me to relax and enjoy more. I was getting nervous with only a few good ones left.
I would rotate them. Takes the pressure off of them all and keeps them all in working order. Sure, they're electric... but have you ever pulled out some device after a LONG layoff and found it no longer works? I have two EVO's and every week or so I swap them out (and try to remember to clean, but... somehow I forget.)

//////

I just received my 2 "refurb" units that I ordered on 3/19. Refurb is in quotes because they look brand spanking new. They come in blank white cardboard boxes, with the unit and the 2 red caps. They included 2 neoprene heat "cozies" and 4 baskets. nothing else...no power cord which was advertised as such. I upgraded my power cord to a nice braided version anyways :)

Very happy with the final purchase from this company that had so many good things going for it.

Will report back after a clean of the internal glass path and a burn off.
Would you mind sharing the info on the power cord? Thanks!

-Chase

//////,
Reactions: mscm888
Top Bottom