• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Got mine too. Seems they consolidated my 2 orders together. Bet me not getting bases was them not fitting in the box to save on shipping. Guess we'll see. Did anyone who ordered after the 17th have mini bases in there order?

CANtalk

Thx for all the shared order updates. Good to hear packages are shipping and being received. Many are being rewarded for their patience with some great products and prices.

WTF!? murphys law in effect - my evo just died on me. will not power up all of a sudden after many years of use...maybe it's just my time to move on but i don't want to. shit this sucks. can anyone repair evos? probably just a bad power supply. i hope? also have an OG cloud that needs repair lol - FUCK ME!!!
I have a spare Evo with a broken bamboo that I've been keeping for this purpose... In any case, if someone wants to try let me know and work out an inexpensive shipped price. It can still be used, too. It's just cracked right below the grommet so the bamboo can be spun around by hand but the actual device is still useable.
The temp control on my Evo failed a week before they announced that they were closing. Explained why they never responded to my request for repair :/ . Unfortunately I missed any close out units. Any thoughts on repair or replacements, anyone happen to have one for parts I'm willing to frankenstein one together. Or does anyone have any comparable replacements? I really liked the form factor, versatility and all glass air path.
Paging @BL4zD, @vapeL0ver & @mistergyro... Three broken EVOs recently posted, one a broken bamboo EVO with good electronics and two EVOs with broken electronics. Seems something could be worked out for a few people here...

I'm really hoping owners step up and support the community by offering up broken EVO's (if they don't want to fix them). Broken EVOs are already wanted and in demand for parts or repair. And demand for broken EVOs for parts/repair will continue, so I wouldn't be discouraged absent of a quick sale or purchase either. Fwiw, there were a number of small running changes to the EVO over the years, so that can add a wrinkle to repairs and parts replacement.

Enjoying the EVO this weekend again 👍. Currently some Sour Amnesia in it.

Yesterday I was vaping and I noticed a dark organic ring of residue on the inside of the bamboo, just below where the ELB sits in the 18mm joint. I hadn't noticed it before, and figured out it was residue from dabbing with the open slit on the nail. Below that the bamboo is clean clean and I haven't spilled any concentrates into the bamboo by dabbing too much for a long time (only ever happened twice). I used some 95% ISO and a few Q-Tips, then switched to PBW with hot water and a few Q-Tips to finally clean it all off. The residue was stubborn, but it's now clean clean again ✨.

Beyond that minor maintenance, the EVO continues to work pretty flawlessly here. I dabbed some HTFSE in the EVO again last night... amazing flavors & hit like a train :science: :science:. The stuff on the left.
ny3kgcx8p3y71.jpg

Have a great weekend and enjoy the EVO.

:peace: :leaf:

gaseous_clay

Oh no... I've been a bit of a stranger for a minute. Never thought I would see the day when this would happen... and I missed the day by about a month.

Totally would have bought baskets too, as I have 13 of them & one is starting to come apart. :(

gaseous_clay,
Reactions: Summer

gaseous_clay

Anyone know how to repair the glass bamboo or any third-party services that can repair it? I just heard the news and am completely devastated.

No actual answer for you, but I'm with you on this news. Are you in need ASAP, or this is just for future reference in case of accident? (I recently had mine flip over and land safely... so I had that fear of a broken bamboo...whew!

Maybe write to them and ask if they can share whoever did their glass repairs (or who did them in the first place) and get them some business in keeping our EVO's alive? Someone out there HAS to know...

I'm hoping at some point we hear good news that some other company buys the rights to this and can take the baton. I would much rather have an updated EVO than one of those stone things. Haven't even looked at newer vapes since I got this (I'm on my 2nd & 3rd ones now, after my first decided to self-immolate and I picked up a spare used. (I feel safer with having a spare, now more than ever.)

UnidenWallet

No actual answer for you, but I'm with you on this news. Are you in need ASAP, or this is just for future reference in case of accident? (I recently had mine flip over and land safely... so I had that fear of a broken bamboo...whew!

Maybe write to them and ask if they can share whoever did their glass repairs (or who did them in the first place) and get them some business in keeping our EVO's alive? Someone out there HAS to know...

I'm hoping at some point we hear good news that some other company buys the rights to this and can take the baton. I would much rather have an updated EVO than one of those stone things. Haven't even looked at newer vapes since I got this (I'm on my 2nd & 3rd ones now, after my first decided to self-immolate and I picked up a spare used. (I feel safer with having a spare, now more than ever.)

I need it repaired ASAP haha. My bamboo broke many months ago but I had it shelved, and procrastinated on sending it back unfortunately. I did see a listing from a UK website called Vapefiend that offers bamboo repairs. Hopefully it’s possible they can take an order shipped from US to UK.

I too am hoping someone buys the rights to this.

I’m so desperate I might even contact an ex-girlfriend from 5+ years ago to see if she still has an Evo she could sell to me, 😬 , but I don’t want to go that route!

Edit: After calming down a bit a few hours later, I re-read the website, they do mention they are working on an alternate repair provider. I hope they come through!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got my hydratube and baskets today!

My order also arrived today, and @almost there's, the mini hydro base indeed are 14 mm and seem like possibly a mistake haha being so thin and that everything else is 18 mm but could use with more mouthpieces and tubes this way I suppose! Great value, going to try them out and post in the cheap glass thread... I also got another hydro foot, stash case why not, and factory 2nd nebula mouthpiece, three weeks from ordering :D

BawlmerMerlin

My refurbished Evo unit arrived a day early on Friday. I have not tested it yet, but everything looks to be in order. While there is no power cord, as stated when ordered, they did include two or three baskets with it. Luckily I stocked up on baskets and a couple of odds and ends about a year ago, so hopefully I'm set for the long run . . .

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Received my refurbished Evo and 20 pack baskets the other day, and now my orders are all complete. :rockon:

They included a heat shield and 4 extra baskets. Quick tested the Evo and it worked great for a quick, 3/4 full-basket session. Still have to fiddle with temp settings to see if/how it compares with my other Evo, like is 12 on the dial the same across both Evos, etc. Thru the liquidation, I scored a VXH hoodie, a Crown hydratree, refurbed Evo, and 20pk ELBs. My bday was a couple months back and I have an Aunt who still drops a check in with her card to me, so this was the best (albeit late)birthday gift I have received in years.

Thanks @ontopofclouds for letting me know in your post that the refurbed Evos were available!!

mscm888

I placed an order on 2/21 and as of this afternoon I haven’t received an update and nothing in my mailbox. Probably wait until end of March to file a claim. Those baskets are going to be a problem for me if replacements aren’t available.

mscm888,

ontopofclouds

I placed an order on 2/21 and as of this afternoon I haven’t received an update and nothing in my mailbox. Probably wait until end of March to file a claim. Those baskets are going to be a problem for me if replacements aren’t available.
if they don't get you right bro send me a dm

i bought 60 baskets in the liquidation sale which is way too much honestly :lol::lol: i'll send u a 20 pack for the same price as the liquidation sale

.brew

Welp, received my baskets today but half of them don't fit...they're too fat and feel like they might break the bamboo!

My friend said she received 25 but only 8 of them work. :(

Top Bottom