Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

gaseous_clay

I love my braided power cords... Just wish they were longer (have to do an extension cord, which aren't nearly as soft & pliable.)

IMG-7091.jpg

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Oh wow, I've missed this.
My heart goes to Seibo.
I've been a fan and a supporter of this company from day one. I had the original one as well.
I have 3 EVOs, I don't use them much these days since I quit on water basically, but there's a reason I own 3 (well TBH I only need 2, I might sell it. It's not even used) - and the reason is simple. It is such a great vaporizer.

RIP

Goita

Oh wow, I've missed this.
My heart goes to Seibo.
I've been a fan and a supporter of this company from day one. I had the original one as well.
I have 3 EVOs, I don't use them much these days since I quit on water basically, but there's a reason I own 3 (well TBH I only need 2, I might sell it. It's not even used) - and the reason is simple. It is such a great vaporizer.

RIP
I think Seibo had sold it so wasn't involved with the new Petra. It is a shame though as love my evo. It finally broke after about 5 years earlier this year and I replaced like for like straight away.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Damn, I just found out about this when I went to the site to see about concentrate adapters. I bought the very first Cloud and have had it replaced a couple times over the years. I love mine and have no idea what I’ll do when it breaks down on me. What else is there that rivals the EVO?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Damn, I just found out about this when I went to the site to see about concentrate adapters. I bought the very first Cloud and have had it replaced a couple times over the years. I love mine and have no idea what I’ll do when it breaks down on me. What else is there that rivals the EVO?
Hey @Tstat, long time no see. :wave:

Here's a thread on the topic for you.

:peace:

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hey @Tstat, long time no see. :wave:

Here's a thread on the topic for you.

:peace:
Thanks, Stu, just what I was looking for!

gaseous_clay

You bought THE first one? Wow! For the trivia... what was the first HT with the first Cloud?

It's a sad time... Long live the Cloud EVO! (please...)

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
Hello EVO enthusiasts, we are so sorry to hear that VapeXhale closed ;( They were an epic industry partner and we've sold their stuff for years on vaporwarehouse.

I bought out the last of VX's stuff and have already run out of most the items we got. I have one boro nail left. But if you need any of these supplies below let me know :) or find us on vaporwarehouse.com. Coupon code in my footer.

Helio
Halley (have 1)
Calyx
Baskets
Nebula Mouthpiece or whip
Hydrafoot
Honeycomb (1 left)
Swiss Tree 2.0
Green Star (have many)
Lynx
EVO Factory Second with baskets, no nail, mini outside sleeve (2 left)

We also have an econo whip for VX made from USA made parts that we make ourselves.

Cheers and be well,
Linus V

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Hello EVO enthusiasts, we are so sorry to hear that VapeXhale closed ;( They were an epic industry partner and we've sold their stuff for years on vaporwarehouse.

I bought out the last of VX's stuff and have already run out of most the items we got. I have one boro nail left. But if you need any of these supplies below let me know :) or find us on vaporwarehouse.com. Coupon code in my footer.

Helio
Halley (have 1)
Calyx
Baskets
Nebula Mouthpiece or whip
Hydrafoot
Honeycomb (1 left)
Swiss Tree 2.0
Green Star (have many)
Lynx
EVO Factory Second with baskets, no nail, mini outside sleeve (2 left)

We also have an econo whip for VX made from USA made parts that we make ourselves.

Cheers and be well,
Linus V

$18 plus shipping for two baskets. That is price gouging.

davap84

Vapefiend has some baskets. 4 for 19£ plus sc.

More stuff here :

gaseous_clay

Vapefiend has some baskets. 4 for 19£ plus sc.

More stuff here :
I believe the vxl liquidation price was 20 for $40 (that I missed out on.)

Nice markup. (I decided to pass.)

gaseous_clay

What's the best way to contact vapexhale?? I placed an order about 6 weeks ago, I received half my order but they haven't sent my quartz five pack. I sent an email to support@hanulabs.com but it's been about two weeks
At this point, I am sorry to say, I would just contact the credit card and tell them that you didn't receive part of your order, the company is unresponsive and is closing operations.

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
You're right that's high, so what do you think the price should be? We bought them at the higher "old price." Factor in that it helps us survive while we're hemorrhaging money doing this VX stuff. Dealing with discontinued product costs more than we make so it's almost more economical for me to just stop selling the items. :o I wish there was a way for customers to contact them but they've been silent lately- although they do want to set up a repair service for EVO eventually. I hope they are doing ok- Can't imagine how stressful it's been for them!

gaseous_clay

You're right that's high, so what do you think the price should be? We bought them at the higher "old price." Factor in that it helps us survive while we're hemorrhaging money doing this VX stuff. Dealing with discontinued product costs more than we make so it's almost more economical for me to just stop selling the items. :o I wish there was a way for customers to contact them but they've been silent lately- although they do want to set up a repair service for EVO eventually. I hope they are doing ok- Can't imagine how stressful it's been for them!
The price should be whatever you want to sell them for. You're a business. I know typically the way pricing works is whatever you pay, you charge double. If you can get this for it, go for it. If they start selling too quickly, the price goes up a bit.

I have 13 baskets (1 starting to come apart at the rim) and they are not for sale. Yet if someone wanted to pay $1000 per basket I would soon have zero. Nobody would pay that, of course. So I think I'm good for now.

Don't listen to people whine about the price. See if anybody pays it. If they don't, lower it until they sell. Unless you have so many in stock you are paying for storage you probably can wait to see what the market is.

.brew

I know typically the way pricing works is whatever you pay, you charge double.
I've never heard of this pricing strategy in any industry. I could see it being viable selling fasteners like this where the $0.005 thingie is "doubled" to $0.01 but short of that no. They were $20 bucks from the source and retailers generally have to sell for less than the manufacture when it does direct sales to consumers--otherwise no one would buy them anywhere else other than the manufacturer themselves.

That said, if someone is willing to pay $18 for two I imagine they'd be willing to pay $20 for four, which is what I bought my unopened 4pack for last December and would be willing to pass them on to the next person for the same. I also bought a 40 pack and doubt I'll use any of those even for some time. I still have 8 or 9 from purchases over the years that I've never used.

As for people "whining" about the price, while it's true businesses can charge whatever they want but it's a bit silly to lament "hemorrhaging" money while selling "this VX stuff" for windfall profit especially after previously posting they bought all of the close-out items. We're all reading the same information here...

But yeah, people are free to do what they want with their private businesses. It's also true that it's poor businesses sense to try and arbitrage in the same market place. $18 for 2 was already expensive when someone could buy them for $20 for 4 and it's even more ridiculous given that they dropped to $2 for 4. And while you can argue that they aren't that price anymore the "problem" is that everyone here saw them at that price and the reason they can't get them anymore is because someone(s) bought them all at that price--including the business that is now reselling them.

So sure, ignore feedback from potential customers on moral/ethical grounds but I would rebut that it's not savvy business to do so.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I didn't see the announcement. Just checking in as I periodically do, only to learn about the shutdown.

I'm not surprised. When Seibo sold out he left the brand behind but took the vision and soul of the company with him. When the Petra was announced, a lot of the earlier owners who comprised a sizable chunk of the EVO installed base were singularly unimpressed. The marketing sounded like a hail Mary, and apparently it was. :ko: The web site indicates that the Petra pre-orders will be refunded, so the campaign must have failed.

It was a helluva ride there those years from the OG thru the EVO. I think it may be that those years were the hey dey for desktop vapes, not to be seen again. I'm glad I have a backup for my Vectra Fanatic; and my OG still works like new, too. If I'm lucky, my Clouds will outlive me.

Tstat said:
Isn‘t there someone else who sells identical baskets? I’m sure I saw them elsewhere…

I thought so, too - but can't find it now. There are a couple of sites still selling them for $20 for a 4-pack and even $18 for a 2-pack, that's all I can find. I don't see any other accessory being able to do the job. Luckily I purchased some a few months ago.

RIP VapeXhale. :rip:

:myday::peace:

PS. The "Vapehale Beta Test Group" still exists on Yammer! :hmm:

Last edited:

JOHN GALT

Isn‘t there someone else who sells identical baskets? I’m sure I saw them elsewhere…

Somebody made them for VapeXhale, and there are similar basket screens being sold on ebay, amazon,alibaba & other sites, mostly for pipe smoking. A google search turns up lots of options

This site could probably use a thread dealing with the measurement of the size of screens and other items for each vape. There isn't any standardization so each different vape uses a different size screen, O-ring, whatever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom