Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Anyone here know if I can purchase the accidental repair with the SuperBowl coupon code?

Seriously, I just recently purchased the accidental repair not even 3 days ago.. but I have not yet sent my heating unit in. Anyone know if it is possible for me to cancel my order and make a new order with a coupon code?

Southern Chef

Anyone here know if I can purchase the accidental repair with the SuperBowl coupon code?

Seriously, I just recently purchased the accidental repair not even 3 days ago.. but I have not yet sent my heating unit in. Anyone know if it is possible for me to cancel my order and make a new order with a coupon code?
I just ordered a hydrabase from them and it said on the checkout page that warranties were not eligible for discounts. You can check it out by "buying" something but backing out prior to payment pages.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
From the
VAPEXHALE EVO™ ACCIDENTAL BREAK REPAIR SERVICE
page

• Note: repairs are not eligible for discount codes
Wah Wah. Figured they had that sorted out already.

I just got msg confirmed that mine arrived in the shop and is getting looked at under basic warranty repair. Hope everything is covered under that then they ship it free back.
Can't think of anything that a user could do to void things through normal usage outside of MAX temps for extended periods.(Why there is a shutoff feature.) Will look that over.

Do sensors die or get weak over time?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
My quartz nails get much cleaner than my glass nails do with a max temp Evo burn off. Sometimes my quartz nails don't get 100% clean (possible overloading?) at which point I torch them. Between the two cleaning techniques it leaves them almost spotless except for a light white/gray haze at the bottom, like @HellsWindStaff mentions. I'm too scared to torch the glass ones as I've heard it can cause them to break from the extreme temperature changes.

I don't mind the haze as it seems the nails perform a little better once "broken in". I'm not 100% sure and maybe I'm just imagining the difference. I've been on more of a flower kick lately so haven't been messing with the concentrates as much.

Stormsend

Just got a factory refurbished glass from the store but now Im having second thoughts. The disclaimers says the grass might have scratches which is fine to me, my issue is the fine print says there might be chips and dents in the glass. Isn't that dangerous? I don't want to end up cutting myself grabbing my glass. Also all sales are final so no matter how bad condition it is in, your stuck with it.

Has anyone ever purchased factory glass? What is your impressions?

CuckFumbustion

If you were on the fence about purchasing a VapeXhale, this may push you over the edge.

They are having a Super Bowl Sale starting now through Monday.

https://www.vapexhale.com/
Almost want more ELBs with discount. :brow: Even though I have 9 working ELBs.

What do you think of the temp Dial style heat shield like Seibo Shen was showing in his Tips segment? It's $9.99 and It's neoprene. So any paint or decal is going to flake off over time I figure. I've hand washed my pea-green (?) 3 times with gentle laundry detergent as a thing. And bought some day-glo wristbands that are a near match in color to keep it in place and for more grippage.

As far as cleaning your nails, I am a convertee to using PBW (and soak time). Not concentrates or oils to deal with, But really dirty QWISO carbon damage. Will try a small amount of PBW and citric acid, water and soak time again with an ISO and vinegar rinse then the grains of PBW & citric acid and more time.
The sales never filter down to the UK distributors.....
As much as I love Vapefiend, and have nothing but high praise for them, I wish they would have a sale when vapexhale does...

Has anyone purchased a glow in the dark heat shield yet?????
I wanna see some proper pics of it...

I have to wait till the end of February to get one in the uk....
TĀ MOKO MONKEY HEATSHIELD $15.99 for the sale direct.
Would like to know about the relationship between Vapefiend and Vapexhale for those in the U.K. They might have a few set dates that they have sales to prepare for.
Do they handle EVO repairs, RMA's, etc? So relieved mine was in 2 days getting there.

CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: 6079Smith

max

Out to lunch
Just got a factory refurbished glass from the store but now Im having second thoughts.
You mean factory second, not a refurb.

my issue is the fine print says there might be chips and dents in the glass.
I wouldn't worry about it. A dent would have to happen when the glass is still soft/hot, and should be cosmetic only, and a chip will just give you a rough spot. Cracks are what you don't want, and those aren't mentioned.

A factory second has one or more minor defects that don't prevent the product from operating normally. It's just less, looks wise, than you'd expect from 'brand new'.

somerandomguy1

Anyone have experience with the Cloudy Tube Quartz nails? I just ordered some as I saw that even with 20% off code from VapeExhale, I would be paying $90 after shipping. I JUST order 5 OEM quartz nails last month (broke two) so I can't justify spending that much when I break them so often haha. Trying to be more careful now...

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Just got a factory refurbished glass from the store but now Im having second thoughts. The disclaimers says the grass might have scratches which is fine to me, my issue is the fine print says there might be chips and dents in the glass. Isn't that dangerous? I don't want to end up cutting myself grabbing my glass. Also all sales are final so no matter how bad condition it is in, your stuck with it.

I was sent a factory second (by accident, when I purchased the MINI Hydrabomb) the only thing that was wrong with it was that the tube in the middle was slightly bent. I contacted VapeXhale support and they refunded me the difference (I got charged for the factory second instead of the full price)

Honestly, though I don't think they would sell any pieces where it could be hazardous to use, basically just cosmetically imperfect pieces.

etftEzW.jpg

i8ddsOM.jpg

Justpassedu

Anyone have experience with the Cloudy Tube Quartz nails? I just ordered some as I saw that even with 20% off code from VapeExhale, I would be paying $90 after shipping. I JUST order 5 OEM quartz nails last month (broke two) so I can't justify spending that much when I break them so often haha. Trying to be more careful now...
Yes they are awesome a tad thicker than stock also I believe. I like them allot .

CuckFumbustion

I got an 18mm J-hook that looks like clay pipe. :D Perhaps generic DH-gate? Like @Justpassedu mentioned using. Already like that the mouth end is well below the top of the EVO.
If it was thicker glass, it might make the ECO tipsy. :o Slides off easy. :sherlock:

Hello everyone!

First post on this fantastic forum. You guys unknowingly helped me chose which was to be my first (and 2nd vape purchases).

Well, my first post, is also a slightly sad one, as my trusted (one month) Vapexhale combusted for the first time(wow how disgusting is smoke?!?!) and upon inspection, the bamboo was shattered and small glass fragments blocked the airpath. I will contact the website I purchased it from and see what can be done in the way of repair/switching out the unit for another one. I know that in the UK we are covered by a few good laws regarding faulty products, so hopefully they can fix it without too much bother.

I only bought the 2nd vape because someone on here said that if your main one dies then you are screwed, and so I bit the bullet and got a mighty, which is fantastic (not the same as the cloud evo though....)

I've also quickly learned what GAS stands for, and suffer from it already :-/ started with some Grav labs stax items, now I've got an EFS gridded donut arriving this week, and I'm not done by any stretch!

I also need to buy a new vape, just because I don't like being in this position, and I figure the right move is a log vape, I've heard and seen so many wonderful things about them, and they are unique and cool, I vape alone or with one friend most days, and I feel that a log vape would compliment my (fixed hopefully) vapexhale cloud evo and mighty well.

I'd ideally like to get an UD, but they don't ship to the UK, or an e-nano (dwarf in spanish.. haha) but can't quite figure out which is the best option? (if I can someone get one shipped that is..)

Does anyone have any input as to which they'd go for in my situation? Don't mind buying the voltage dial, I have to buy a step down transformer as I am in the UK anyway.. open to other vapes I've not mentioned too, but LOG vapes only please as they intrigue me.

Loving the world of vaping, went from smoking cigarettes and other things, to not having a single smoke in EXACTLY one month today. I actually tried smoking after the very first few hours of vaping and found it to be repulsive, I was shocked and secretly delighted. I knew I'd never go back. Also, consumption is considerably lower, roughly at 40% of previous level, which is outstanding.

So, love to hear your thoughts everyone, stay vaped!

Thanks for reading that slog!

skaav

Hello everyone!

I'd ideally like to get an UD, but they don't ship to the UK, or an e-nano (dwarf in spanish.. haha) but can't quite figure out which is the best option? (if I can someone get one shipped that is..)

Does anyone have any input as to which they'd go for in my situation? Don't mind buying the voltage dial, I have to buy a step down transformer as I am in the UK anyway.. open to other vapes I've not mentioned too, but LOG vapes only please as they intrigue me.

Loving the world of vaping, went from smoking cigarettes and other things, to not having a single smoke in EXACTLY one month today. I actually tried smoking after the very first few hours of vaping and found it to be repulsive, I was shocked and secretly delighted. I knew I'd never go back. Also, consumption is considerably lower, roughly at 40% of previous level, which is outstanding.

Thanks for reading that slog!

If you are not in a hurry with your Log, you can get one from the UK from Homegrown Logs (here on the forums), the Guy seems to do an amazing job, but you need to wait a few months.

I honestly wouldnt get a 2nd Evo, just because of all the great and different options out there these days, but then I'm still struggling with completely quitting combustion, which you seemed to have no trouble with, probably also because of your Evo, so a second Evo and getting on the List for the very affordable HGL might be a good way to go too.

Dis you Import your Glass? I cant find a lot of stores offering american glass

Last edited:
Hello @3rdtimetrying, it's always nice to see new fellow UK fc'ers.....

Where did you buy your evo????
Vapefiend is an authorised vapexhale dealer and can carry out repairs too.....

If your after a log, check out the 'home grown logs' thread.... they are uk logs...

If I was you, I'd just buy another evo.....
Nothing else compares in my opinion.......

Hey there! Nice one. Not heard of them before, but they look beautiful, thanks.

I got it from vapefiend.co.uk and they've been great, I am sending it back today hopefully and we'll proceed from there, just so happy that I've got a backup! If money were no option, I'd have a few of them, one in each room.. haha, but for now I am going to expand into different types just to see if the experiences differ significantly, and the log vapes are nice because you're getting a handmade one-of-a-kind item.

Thanks again

If you are not in a hurry with your Log, you can get one from the UK from Homegrown Logs (here on the forums), the Guy seems to do an amazing job, but you need to wait a few months.

I honestly wouldnt get a 2nd Evo, just because of all the great and different options out there these days, but then I'm still struggling with completely quitting combustion, which you seemed to have no trouble with, probably also because of your Evo, so a second Evo and getting on the List for the very affordable HGL might be a good way to go too.

Dis you Import your Glass? I cant find a lot of stores offering american glass

Haha, brilliant, you're the 2nd person to recommend them, so they must be doing something right.. I'll definitely be looking into them, although my VAS might require a quicker purchase...

Yes I did import the Grav piece, although you can get some american glass at dabadman.co.uk I've not dealt with them, but they seem legit and have decent prices/sales.

I've got a piece from Justin@EFS glass coming this week though which I am really excited about, a double gridded donut perc in a nice 70mm can, just can't wait...but typical that the main workhorse, the Vapexhale, broke just before its arrival! Gutted!

I didn't really combust too much tobacco, but a fair amount of other things daily, and I've not had any nicotine, or combusted anything for a month, was so shocked at how revolting the taste of a burning thing was, went from loving smoking to physically repulsed after about 3 hours solid use of the vapexhale.

I will get myself on that list methinks, and also find something for the meantime, thanks again for the suggestions everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

CuckFumbustion

I own 2 EVOs and 1 UD. One of my EVO's has been sent to Vapexhale and is being fixed. Fortunately is was meant to be the backup. So no worries.

I use my EVO as my DD. But break out the UD and the aromatherapy cup on weekends, ATM. My UD is a standard core, so I got a power option I am about to try out. Then hopefully it will fit the bill. It is a standard small can size which is just right for the size and shape I would want. So you have choices there.

The UD won't break like an EVO would, And might become my portable desktop at some point. But I like the reassurance of having two EVO's even though I can ship mine to the next state over to have it repaired. Log vapes heats up differently and perhaps relies on conduction more. I believe anyway. People who try to use their materials in microdoses, like there UD a lot. They might alternate between the UD and say a Vapcap.

It is more of a wooden pipe rustic pleasure then a clean glass experience. A few people I know like the wooden pipe aftertaste and have quit combustion. It doesn't use ELBs or glass normally, So you might want to go Glass free with the UD entirely and get the unbreakable Nongs and make it an outdoor desktop.

If I only had one choice and if shipping was a hassle, owning two EVO's is nice. For the piece of mind.

As for me. I normally like vapes that contrast well enough to compliment each other. My EVO and EQ had that type of relationship. (More like the younger son got all the older son's hand-me down's.:lol:) Use the fan on my EQ to dry my HT as one example. Using the ELB's in my CFX portable is so convenient. Those types of crossovers.

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: kellya86

Baron23

Reburbished or seconds? I bought a "seconds" straight stem from them and it was fine. I don't think they will send you anything with sharp edges to cut yourself on, right? VapeXhale are pretty dang good on CS and that would surprise me if they did something like that.

@3rdtimetrying - I have an Enano to compliment my EVO. Was just the right vape for last night watching the Super Bowl. Its can stay on all night with no problem, I run my adjustable basket depth to be right at .05g loads, and produces perfectly wonderful vapor during football game commercials! haha. Have no experience with the UD, but if its local to the UK and that makes it easier on you, perhaps that's your best bet. I have found the CS from Epicvape (Enano) to be excellent as I have also found with VapeXhale.

Best of luck....by the by...how did you break your bamboo? Any accidental mechanical shocks or did it just self-destruct?

Last edited:

ycooper2015

Could someone give me the exact dimensions of one of the quartz nails, please? I am working with a glass blower to get some commissioned, and I don't have any quartz nails on hand.

ycooper2015,

skaav

The EVO is definitely the smoothest and one of the best tasting vaporizers out there! It never ever disappoints! Here's me milking through this amazing Chinese glass piece I got recently.

i need to get a whip set I think, that seems so much less hassle over inverting it into a bubbler/bong.

Putting the weight of the Evo (even tho its light) on the 2 glass joints always makes me cringe a little.

shaolinmilk

i need to get a whip set I think, that seems so much less hassle over inverting it into a bubbler/bong.

Putting the weight of the Evo (even tho its light) on the 2 glass joints always makes me cringe a little.
And in addition, it cools down the vapor even more cause of the whip. My hits are extremely smooth and I definitely like it much better than inverting the EVO. Feels weird and definitely makes me cringe :p

Top Bottom