Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
"NM"
ZhXKLyx.jpg

JVZ4j0O.jpg

This is my JOINT!
FLAVOR = CIVILIZED

@lazylathe a Stud must do what a Stud does.
@biohacker CANNABIS = CIVILIZED
I waited and scored.
Pioneers get arrows however Setters get the GOLD!

BLING, BLING!

@Mr. Gweilo 420 this reminds me of the NORTH SHORE = CIVILIZED
@blackstone @waxdab23 I did not care however loaded another!
LIFE is worth living!
@CarolKing CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I really love my evo....

And this got me thinking, what makes me love some vapes and not others????

This is closely linked to my OCD..... So I obsess about the vapes I love, which is why I buy a spare of them, to stop me obsessing....

I loved my arizer eq (and still do) just as much.... It was the vape that fucked combustion for me, so it has sentimental love.....

The evo, that has performance love, and I love the glass too, I love the feel of holding it and cleaning it..... weird????

But it's not all about how well it works.... Because I have a vapcap tiwoody that iv had for 6 months now, and it performs amazingly, and is nice to look at, but I have no love for it, for some reason...... sorry @Squiby....
i dont care about it being clean, or undamaged, It just doesn't have the same impact on me as the evo...

I can say the same about the solo, It's a great vape, but again, no love.....

How will I know what other vapes I'd love or not.???

Next purchase will be arizer's new portable...
But I think I'll still love the evo more.....

Justpassedu

2 sided tape to keep my baskets on?
Kief most of the day.
COLAS at night with the EVO = CIVILIZED
I hope you know having tape on your elb can be harmful to you as it may release something harmful and offgas in your vapor path , be careful buddy . Try taking a pencil eraser inside your elb cap and pushing it out a bit to make it larger , it should than cap your elb and be tire on there and stay put. Get rid of that tape .

2 Cycle

Been working on the little things with vaping lately as my glass collection has swelled recently. A few projects I completed:
1. Created adapters for my boot dryer to allow hydratubes to connect and dry out. Works great
2. Bought tiny rare earth magnets and put them inside small cut up sponges pieces and glued them inside. Homemade scrubber duckies

The evo has made me appreciate the finer things in vaping, now I obsess over clean glass

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
SiC has better thermal transfer qualities than quartz (not sure about boro), is more rugged, and very taste neutral.

Its a ceramic, I believe, and I would imagine it takes some doing to set up production of it. Not sure we will every see it for an EVO nail.

I run a SiC insert in my Liger banger and love it in that application.
carborundum.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I really love my evo....

And this got me thinking, what makes me love some vapes and not others????

This is closely linked to my OCD..... So I obsess about the vapes I love, which is why I buy a spare of them, to stop me obsessing....

I loved my arizer eq (and still do) just as much.... It was the vape that fucked combustion for me, so it has sentimental love.....

The evo, that has performance love, and I love the glass too, I love the feel of holding it and cleaning it..... weird????

But it's not all about how well it works.... Because I have a vapcap tiwoody that iv had for 6 months now, and it performs amazingly, and is nice to look at, but I have no love for it, for some reason...... sorry @Squiby....
i dont care about it being clean, or undamaged, It just doesn't have the same impact on me as the evo...

I can say the same about the solo, It's a great vape, but again, no love.....

How will I know what other vapes I'd love or not.???

Next purchase will be arizer's new portable...
But I think I'll still love the evo more.....
I love the EVO as well!
I've been craving a JOINT these day's?
A EBL with the Basket (easier to stretch it out)
@wax23 thank you for the tip
Dry again day (like a joint however taste I can handle) wet at 420
Today CIVILIZED
Tomorrow maybe?
EVO = READY

MEDICATED = CIVILIZED

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I hope you know having tape on your elb can be harmful to you as it may release something harmful and offgas in your vapor path , be careful buddy . Try taking a pencil eraser inside your elb cap and pushing it out a bit to make it larger , it should than cap your elb and be tire on there and stay put. Get rid of that tape .
I used a easer like @waxdab23 told me.
DRY OGB MOUTHPIECE (you said to buy from OGB so I did) Good call.

EVO + DRY + OGB MOUTHPIECE + GSC = CIVILIZED (should of took a photo?)

Can't see straight?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I would like to let someone use my evo, that has never vaped before...

My big concern is them coughing down it, and ruining my evo with thermal shock or water damage....

Is there no fool proof ht that can guarantee no water can get back down the bamboo????

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

My big concern is them coughing down it, and ruining my evo with thermal shock or water damage....

Is there no fool proof ht that can guarantee no water can get back down the bamboo????

Have they ripped a piece before? If not, might be best to milk up a hydratube for them and remove it and just let them clear it.

KimDracula

I think you're pretty safe as long as you're using a tube that has the standard overflow chamber. It seems like they'd have to fill that chamber to overflowing before it gets down the bamboo. There are a couple of designs out there that don't have that extra bottom chamber that I would be very wary of using.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Inverted into a bong

Surely this could still go wrong...???

I think you're pretty safe as long as you're using a tube that has the standard overflow chamber

Ah so the turbine ht I have is already pretty fool proof...
Makes sense now I think about it...
There isn't even enough water in the top section fill the overflow chamber up to the slits....

So no damage can come of coughing down it right....???

Have they ripped a piece before

A soap bar hash bong mix ten years ago.....

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
I think you are safe with the standard HT's because of the overflow chamber (correction, see post below). Pulling the tube and allowing someone to clear it is a good idea as well, but that would be a small hit for me.

Last edited:

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Surely this could still go wrong...???

Ah so the turbine ht I have is already pretty fool proof...
Makes sense now I think about it...
There isn't even enough water in the top section fill the overflow chamber up to the slits....

So no damage can come of coughing down it right....???

A soap bar hash bong mix ten years ago.....
If you cough into a HT, you can still push water down to the bamboo.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I just tested this, and you are 100% correct. A light cough into my Hydrabomb resulted in water dripping from the bottom. No bueno.

Using one of these with the correct adapters would probably add an element of safety......
https://www.vapexhale.com/collections/accessories/products/vapexhale-evo-adapter-kits

Well thanks for clearing that up for me....

I considered a really long whip and elbows..
I can do it without any extra purchases....

Using the ht dry would be an option....
But then he won't get the true experiance...

I was hoping to use the amazing taste of the evo to convert him....
He had a bout with a flowermate a year ago, but it didnt last as he never cleaned the oven, and it soon started tasting foul....
So now he associates vape with bad taste, And whispy vapour.....

I wanna show him thick clouds of pure taste....
The solo through the d020d is ok, but no where near the same level....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well thanks for clearing that up for me....

I considered a really long whip and elbows..
I can do it without any extra purchases....

Using the ht dry would be an option....

I was hoping to use the amazing taste of the evo to convert him....
He had a bout with a flowermate a year ago, but it didnt last as he never cleaned the oven, and it soon started tasting foul....
So now he associates vape with bad taste, And whispy vapour.....

I wanna show him thick clouds of pure taste....
The solo through the d020d is ok, but no where near the same level....
Your from ENGLAND so you might be 1,000 years more evolved than say someone from the USA?

However I look at it like this:

small can = portable (D020) basic
medium can = log
desk-top = whatever size you can handle?

EVO + OGB MOUTHPIECE + GSC = NICE CIVILIZED in my little world of wonder!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
If it were me @kellya86 I would let him try it out dry, at least for the first hit or two, and see how he handles it. He will still get a huge hit and it will actually be more flavorful. Once he's comfortable using the HT then you can add water and show him the full experience.

jimdee

...Using the ht dry would be an option....

FWIW, lately, I've been taking my first two or three hits with an empty shower cap HT at anywhere b/w 11 am to 1 pm on the dial. Super tasty hits. I then finish off with another 3 or so hits at 2-3 pm on the dial with a 2nd tube that has lots of water.

So, dry hits are the true experience. YMMV :)

Top Bottom