Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

Arrived. I love it. Where do I get glass mouthpieces, already ordered extra baskets?

Playing with my new toy before having to go out for Christmas Eve. I hope to have some review up by Sunday.
Congratulations and excellent to hear! Perfect timing. Enjoy the EVO, it's a top-level vape for sure. I got mine the same time of year... great memories and still going.

You can get glass (hydratubes) at VapeXhale and DHgate has Chinese options too (much cheaper price-wise but quality can vary a lot). I like the VapeXhale Precision series (smaller) unless you want a lot of vapor conditioning (then go big). Check out the Helio from VapeXhale too, it's an excellent dry mouthpiece for the EVO.

Cheers and happy holidays

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Arrived. I love it. Where do I get glass mouthpieces, already ordered extra baskets?

Playing with my new toy before having to go out for Christmas Eve. I hope to have some review up by Sunday.
Decent call!
The Basket’s were destroyed the first week going through COLAS!
I am careful not 2-ruin them these daze’s!
My 2 EVO unit’s (pink & white) make the NIRVANA BLISSFUL + CANNABIS = CHRISTMAS CHEER!

Relaxed

This Space For Rent

Nice!

Couple of tips, tings that I wasn't aware of and learned here:

When the light turns green it means that the heater itself has reached the set temp, It doesn't mean the entire bamboo is at temp. Give it another 3 minutes or so for a better experience.

When you leave the unit on, there is an auto shut off. The light will then flash green and red, just turn it off and back on to continue.

Don't pack the baskets, leave room for air to go through easily.

You need a little tool to clean out the ABV from the baskets. This is what I'm using currently:

And this is what I'm going to try next:

CANtalk

TGIF and merry Christmas eve all 🎅:leaf:. The EVO and some Super Lemon Haze has me feeling great:science::bowdown:. Enjoy the experience and this vid from reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/VapeXhale/comments/reyd1m
@OldPotHead, the EVO has a huge support ecosystem and there's lots of good tools/items to make EVO ownership simple and easy. Check out over time. For example, I recommend you pick up an ELB loading tool and get some brushes for the ELB (not brass)... they make using the EVO so much easier and better. I have this ELB loading tool and it's great, he has a multi-loader too for big users. It's worth looking back at the older pages in this thread... even going back three years will give lots of excellent EVO tips, tricks, help, etc. It's worth the time and no rush. I too came from S&B portables. Never looked back after getting the EVO. Still have an OG Crafty as my portable (love ultraportables). Looking forward to your review.

I'm new to this community but am considering the same purchase since the "old" Cloud EVO seems a small and discreet unit that works well with both flower and concentrate. The newer version Petra looks promising but is just not small and discreet, especially the S&B color!

My only concern is I live in an assisted-living facility, in a state that has both rec & med cannabis, but I am always worried that a new owner might not allow cannabis on the property. I have heard/read that since the facility receives federal funds, Medicare/Medicaid, there could be a risk to licensing if allowing even medical cannabis on the property.

I have both a medical card and a Rx from primary physician.

Can any vaporizer be used indoors without attracting some notice?

My plan is to tell them it is used for "aromatherapy" but I fear being "evicted" if discovered!
The EVO can be pretty benign as a desktop. It's 7 inches tall and pretty nondescript with no heat shield or glass on it. I could easily pass it off as an aromatizer to the unsuspecting. But it's difficult to say how many are unsuspecting and how cannabis use may go over in a common living facility (be it new owners, etc.). May not be worth the risk for you. For indoor vaporizing, some people find success with products like @Petetbay mentioned. It can get pricey though as they get used up.

Not sure I would call the EVO small and discreet. If its sitting on a counter, in your hand or especially if you're hitting it with glass.... it will be noticed. The unit will smell when not in use unless cleaned regularly AND it can whistle like a train when your hitting it. You might be better off with something smaller, portable with great battery life.
👍, there are definite advantages in discreetness with an ultraportable evape. But if @Berzzerkker wants a desktop vape and one for both concentrates and flower, I'd keep the EVO in consideration. At least cleaning regularly is easy and can be fast so smell doesn't have to be a problem. That whistle is a good point, though I've found that most whistling units can be addressed by simply occluding the bamboo intake with the velcro straps on the heat shield (it really works... or use some other object/material such as cotton). Should also mention many owners who have whistling address it by lowering their draw speeds.

It's great to hear from new vapers/owners and us old guard. Stick around and keep it up. Vape on and may everyone enjoy their Christmas eve

Last edited:

OldPotHead

I vape to get even
Fuck if I don't love this thing. It's pure convection, a bit like on demand portables / logs, of which I've had quite a few. I love the whistle [and wide open draw that comes with it], as it helps me quantify and calibrate draw speed. I find, for me, with the helio [which was included], my sweet spot may just be right before or right at the whistle.

I only have two baskets, which I never understand how you're not including at least six of these. I ordered 8 more, and am about to pull the trigger on another 8. Seems like 75% full with medium ground herb not packed is about .2 grams, pretty much what I am loading into my S&B capsules lately. This will make it easier for me to get a sense of efficiency and effect, as well as practicality and convenience with the same load sizes.

I like having a unit sit idly by and wait for me. That's what I liked about on demand portables, ready and waiting for you. I like to be on my laptop or watching TV, sitting on my couch recliner, my vape at my side table topped, sipping away while I watch or work.

This works for that will no interference of my natural flow because the buzzer is going off. It will basically air fry my meds ON DEMAND by suspending .2 beautiful luscious grams of cannabis in mid air as I inhale, almost naturally. I am still in learning mode, as far as fine tuning my draw speed, blah, blah, blah, so I'm coughing a bit. This, for me, is normal when switching up vapes, and I'm a hair "off", as maybe even trying too hard, or hitting too often, as I try and perfect form.

But about the unit itself, not me. It's nice and light, not heavy and hard to hold. The sleeve keeps it cool and I like the way the neoprene feels. I could use it without out it, but why deal with any heat. I have the helio mouthpiece with I love because of it's simplicity. I am not a water guy, never have been, so this is nice. It finishes off the unit, and for me makes it super user friendly and fun to use.

It is also a vapor machine. The pure convection is able to milk the living shit out of every drop, with the first FEW being super tasty. Clouds seem to be whatever you want them to be, and long lengthy hits at pretty much any temp will produce them. I've been at 12, maybe 1 oclock on the dial, mostly. Like I said, I'm a total novice with the device, and haven't mastered this final, fine tuning. I'm still getting some clouds and taste after what seems like 15 hits. Needless to say, this old pot head is lit Christmas morning. And sometimes that's not so easy to do.

I'm gonna hit post, but the review is still in progress.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Your opinion I get it actually!
However not very experienced?
More of a joint smoker 4-decade’s? (Since 1970 dazed & confused era)
The EVO got me to quit combustion & da flavor blew me 2-orbital galaxy’s beyond the MILKYWAY like a ROCKET launch.
Walking 2-da shoreline smoking a joint of outdoor MARIJUANA on da way 2-da open blue ocean with coral 4-a
Sea floor 2-ride the huge swelll’s from a WESTBOUND direction!
Wasted, stoned however the zigzag joint be-4 surf was tucked in 2-da shoreline b-4 entrance N-2 da H2O!
From my humble POV da EVO is perfect 4-tasting CANNABIS COLAS which is why bipedal earthling’s live or inhabit this PALE BLUE DOT N-DA ENGLISH LANGUAGE some call EARTH!

Socks And Sandals

I use my EVO upside down in a bong but it seems to break the bamboo pretty regularly every 1-2 years, and the repair fee seems to be getting higher.

Does anyone have an EVO >3 years old with no bamboo repair needed? Do you invert or use a hydratube?
I was going to try this (I did with the E-Nano) until I saw that they released some WPA's and silicone hoses on their website. VXL says a few seconds inverted shouldn't hurt it but I'd rather be safe. I mean I'm sure it's safe, I'd just rather not invert mine. I use the hose adapter with two 18mm Female WPA's and an additional 14mm Male to 18mm Male WPA with a drop down adapter. Lets just say, My rig almost never needs cleaning.. but I do have to replace the hose after every month or so. I just really like the added drag it creates. :cool:

But I digress, nothing wrong with inverting it for a draw if the damn thing can fit in a ground joint! :tup:
And this is what I'm going to try next:

Let me know if those SS/Brass Brushes fit the ELB snuggly please! I just did a quick measure of the opening of the baskets themselves and it's right around 1/4 of an inch or.. 6.35mm. I used a tape measure real quick for this so it seems like it might be a tight fit at 8mm or maybe.. just right! Nice find, and please let me know!

The steel ones that came with the cleaning kit VXL was selling are what I use for my ELB's. A tad loose inside the baskets but still tight enough to hold at a slight angle to remove all the ABV before an ISO bath.

Despite what others have said, I don't trust running anything but soft brushes through my Quartz nails and have another Nylon brush for that. I'm still currently looking for the perfect bush to clean both the elbs and Nails/Tubes but I haven't found it yet. If I do, I'll be sure to post it. This one you mentioned here looks promising. Let me know how it fits the ELB!

hoptimum

Fuck if I don't love this thing. It's pure convection, a bit like on demand portables / logs, of which I've had quite a few. I love the whistle [and wide open draw that comes with it], as it helps me quantify and calibrate draw speed. I find, for me, with the helio [which was included], my sweet spot may just be right before or right at the whistle.

I only have two baskets, which I never understand how you're not including at least six of these. I ordered 8 more, and am about to pull the trigger on another 8. Seems like 75% full with medium ground herb not packed is about .2 grams, pretty much what I am loading into my S&B capsules lately. This will make it easier for me to get a sense of efficiency and effect, as well as practicality and convenience with the same load sizes.

I like having a unit sit idly by and wait for me. That's what I liked about on demand portables, ready and waiting for you. I like to be on my laptop or watching TV, sitting on my couch recliner, my vape at my side table topped, sipping away while I watch or work.

This works for that will no interference of my natural flow because the buzzer is going off. It will basically air fry my meds ON DEMAND by suspending .2 beautiful luscious grams of cannabis in mid air as I inhale, almost naturally. I am still in learning mode, as far as fine tuning my draw speed, blah, blah, blah, so I'm coughing a bit. This, for me, is normal when switching up vapes, and I'm a hair "off", as maybe even trying too hard, or hitting too often, as I try and perfect form.

But about the unit itself, not me. It's nice and light, not heavy and hard to hold. The sleeve keeps it cool and I like the way the neoprene feels. I could use it without out it, but why deal with any heat. I have the helio mouthpiece with I love because of it's simplicity. I am not a water guy, never have been, so this is nice. It finishes off the unit, and for me makes it super user friendly and fun to use.

It is also a vapor machine. The pure convection is able to milk the living shit out of every drop, with the first FEW being super tasty. Clouds seem to be whatever you want them to be, and long lengthy hits at pretty much any temp will produce them. I've been at 12, maybe 1 oclock on the dial, mostly. Like I said, I'm a total novice with the device, and haven't mastered this final, fine tuning. I'm still getting some clouds and taste after what seems like 15 hits. Needless to say, this old pot head is lit Christmas morning. And sometimes that's not so easy to do.

I'm gonna hit post, but the review is still in progress.
The VXL is a unique device that rewards experimentation.
I like to grind fluffy and tamp lightly, if at all. my preference to set the dial around 1 o clock.
Hydratubes are really nice, as well as direct draw through the VXL dry mouthpiece or a J hook. Either way, my draw is slow and steady. It extracts beautifully
extra ELBs come in handy and I toss dirty ones into a jar of alcohol.

enjoy the journey.

(FC has been following VXL practically since day 1 and the history makes for an interesting read.)

OldPotHead

I vape to get even
So many variables available to make a session great.
1. Weed
2. Grind
3. Volume
4. Tamp
5. Temp
6. Draw Speed
----------------------------------
Weed - high quality medical
Grind - medium fluffy
Volume - about .2
Tamp - super light
Temp - 1 PM to start, max 2
Draw Speed - Slow
-----------------------------------
OBSERVATIONS:
I am experimenting with volume and tamp. I have gone from medium fluffy to a bit finer. What I struggle with is the state of the bowl once I get started. Low temps almost always give a couple of terp hit that are off the chart, but sometimes I need to bump up temp in order to keep going with cloudy hits. The hits can be so smooth, that I can't tell how much vapor is being produced, and I wind up *over hitting* on occasion.

Taste will change, but in no way does that mean the vapor production is done. For the most part, I can't believe how far this will go, especially with long, slow hits at 2PM. Sometimes I get disappointed and vapor production stops, but maybe it's because I pulled a couple of massive draws right before. This is the bit of confusion I talk about. I question the size of the load, maybe I under loaded, but have been doing some weighing of load size to keep me honest. Could just be a matter of a bump up in heat.

I have to say, I think I'm extracting better than any device I've ever used. Mighty is pretty close, but very different. You can compress the weed in those caps and really have a convection / conduction party. Here, convection is pure and spectacular. I like the way the two devices compliment one another in my daily use -with Evo being my table top work horse, always ready to go - very nice feature, it takes the pressure off of everything else. Mighty for around the rest of the house (out of my office / den), and carts for travel.

With another Helio, and some baskets coming, I'm ready for every day. Thanks you all for your help. I will continue to read the thread and try and contribute.

CANtalk

So many variables available to make a session great.
1. Weed
2. Grind
3. Volume
4. Tamp
5. Temp
6. Draw Speed
----------------------------------
Weed - high quality medical
Grind - medium fluffy
Volume - about .2
Tamp - super light
Temp - 1 PM to start, max 2
Draw Speed - Slow
-----------------------------------
OBSERVATIONS:
I am experimenting with volume and tamp. I have gone from medium fluffy to a bit finer. What I struggle with is the state of the bowl once I get started. Low temps almost always give a couple of terp hit that are off the chart, but sometimes I need to bump up temp in order to keep going with cloudy hits. The hits can be so smooth, that I can't tell how much vapor is being produced, and I wind up *over hitting* on occasion.

Taste will change, but in no way does that mean the vapor production is done. For the most part, I can't believe how far this will go, especially with long, slow hits at 2PM. Sometimes I get disappointed and vapor production stops, but maybe it's because I pulled a couple of massive draws right before. This is the bit of confusion I talk about. I question the size of the load, maybe I under loaded, but have been doing some weighing of load size to keep me honest. Could just be a matter of a bump up in heat.

I have to say, I think I'm extracting better than any device I've ever used. Mighty is pretty close, but very different. You can compress the weed in those caps and really have a convection / conduction party. Here, convection is pure and spectacular. I like the way the two devices compliment one another in my daily use -with Evo being my table top work horse, always ready to go - very nice feature, it takes the pressure off of everything else. Mighty for around the rest of the house (out of my office / den), and carts for travel.

With another Helio, and some baskets coming, I'm ready for every day. Thanks you all for your help. I will continue to read the thread and try and contribute.
Great to hear! Keep exploring and enjoy. Lots of variables and considerations when diving deep. Why 1 o'clock on the dial from fresh? Ever try 11 o'clock? Or start @ 3 o'clock? Both are doable and all have merit and will present differently. Enjoy the f/x and see what you think. Watch the draw lengths at 3 o'clock or higher heater settings. I find there's some inherent variability in cloud production from ELB to ELB too fwiw. Moist vs dry cannabis is a big deal as well in weighing bowl to bowl and dose to dose. Drying cannabis out after loading it in the ELB & before vaping can make a difference in how quickly an ELB is extracted too.

I don't think you have to worry about baskets too much if you're careful with them @OldPotHead. I literally used the same single basket for the last near three years and it would've lasted 9 years if I hadn't accidently stepped on and crushed the lid early on. That type of accident has only happened the one time now as well. As for reloading the ELB, I've used one 16 times in a row before cleaning and documented it here. It stayed pretty clean. One ELB should go far in use. 4 ELBs should go very far in use and with friends.

All this highlights one of the really great things about the EVO ELB setup... in group use each vaper/user can get their own ELB of fresh cannabis ready to go (or VapeXnail of concentrates). Share the heater, maybe some glass and everyone gets fresh vape draws. Keep it coming @OldPotHead, keep us in the loop. Cheers.

Rare Monday vaping here. And I just hit three years this holiday season with the EVO in steady long term use :bowdown:. Time flies. Top notch awesome and worth celebrating 🎆🎇🌠✨

Tonight I did some smaller 320 F dabs in the EVO, first was the Maui Wowie live resin on the right, next was Blue Guava HTFSE on the left. The HTFSE was way more terpy.
ny3kgcx8p3y71.jpg

I was going to do a third dab but stopped and pulled back when the full amount of the first two dabs hit me ~25 minutes later. :science::science: and have that greening out feeling. Both were super clean & flavorful. One boro VapeXnail has remained clean after 4 cumulative dabs this weekend (through cotton swab cleaning & high EVO heater heat). Sweet.

Strong stuff, time to go :razz:.

Awesome holiday times with the EVO, cannabis and concentrates! Cheers and happy holidays everyone.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I hope all is well in EVO land out there. End of year holidays are an up tick in EVO use here and it's still rewarding. I've been putting more concentrates through the vape and everything has been flawless. Three strong sativa ELBs so far this evening and things are gruvin' :science: :evil:.

TGIF and happy new year's eve everyone :tup:.

ontopofclouds

happy new year to everyone in this thread, I have just purchased a cloud evo and will be a first time user/owner :D

while I wait for it to get here I had a few questions I was hoping someone would be able to help me with ! :luv:

1. I ordered the evo with the honeycomb hydratube and will be using it through that however I generally don't like to use water in my vapes as I personally prefer dry vaping even through glass. Will not using water affect the performance or should it nor matter either way?

2. What is the best way to do concentrates? I see generally people say it's the quartz nail? I have a dedicated rig for concentrates already so I'm not sure if it's worth the price of buying them or not.

3. Can I do concentrate sandwiches in the baskets? I'm definitely a big fan of mixing in a layer of concentrates between my herb however my main concern would be avoiding any of it leaking or spilling down into the internal of the vape. Is this a big concern or should I be ok?

4. With my current living situation I can't leave the evo sitting around. When I want to break it out for a session I see it's recommended to let the unit heat soak for a little bit first. Would 10 minutes be ok? Or should I plan for a 20 minute heat soak?

CANtalk

happy new year to everyone in this thread, I have just purchased a cloud evo and will be a first time user/owner :D

while I wait for it to get here I had a few questions I was hoping someone would be able to help me with ! :luv:

1. I ordered the evo with the honeycomb hydratube and will be using it through that however I generally don't like to use water in my vapes as I personally prefer dry vaping even through glass. Will not using water affect the performance or should it nor matter either way?

2. What is the best way to do concentrates? I see generally people say it's the quartz nail? I have a dedicated rig for concentrates already so I'm not sure if it's worth the price of buying them or not.

3. Can I do concentrate sandwiches in the baskets? I'm definitely a big fan of mixing in a layer of concentrates between my herb however my main concern would be avoiding any of it leaking or spilling down into the internal of the vape. Is this a big concern or should I be ok?

4. With my current living situation I can't leave the evo sitting around. When I want to break it out for a session I see it's recommended to let the unit heat soak for a little bit first. Would 10 minutes be ok? Or should I plan for a 20 minute heat soak?
Congratulations! The EVO is excellent, flexible, simple and easy to use.

1. A hydratube works well either wet or dry. Using the hydratube dry may make the fill chamber and perc get oily quicker, but that's about it. Check out the Helio mouthpiece for dry vaping. Less expensive if it breaks, easier to clean, smaller and better handling / form factor.

2. The EVO is great with concentrates as long as you dab small amounts. If you dab too much the concentrates will spill into the bamboo, not good and a pita to clean. Lots of good YT videos and pictures here showing how to dab with the EVO. Concentrates are done with a VapeXnail in the EVO, and there are both boro and quartz glass options. Quartz glass is more expensive and can be torch lighter cleaned with high heat (unlike boro glass), though doing that will vitrify the the quart quicker which isn't optimal. Otherwise, boro and quartz glass is the same in use, etc.

3. Yes, people do concentrate sandwiches in the ELBs as long is it isn't so much as to cause dripping through the ground cannabis into the bamboo. Just be careful on amounts. ELBs are good with kief as well fwiw.

4. The EVO will heat soak while on and it gives more/quicker extraction from the added heat, but that's about it. One doesn't "need" to heat soak the vape beyond the 3-4 minute heat up time... and more heat soak can be mimicked with a little higher heat setting, fwiw. How much heat soak to do is personal preference and may depend on how you're using the vape, it's pretty widely variable around here from what I've seen. For example, I like to heat to the EVO for ~10 min with a fresh ELB for the first low temp vaping draws (my cannabis is moist from being stored with moisture packets in glass mason jars) and 15-20 minutes for concentrates. But for high temp settings, I don't find it necessary nor bother with heat soaking the vape.

The EVO has a huge support ecosystem of third party products you should check out as well if you like the vape. Things like ELB loading tools, orbits/decks for holding things including VapeXnails and ELBs, brushes for the ELBs and VapeXnails, PBW and ultrasonic cleaners, etc.

Hope that all helps. Lots of good owners & reading here. Good luck, let us know what you think as it goes.

Have a great weekend and happy new year everyone!

Last edited:

CANtalk

Any suggestions on bamboo plugs? Traveling soon.
Don't have the red ones that came with the EVO new-in-box? Those were best... so all you new owners keep the stuff in the original shipping box !(@ontopofclouds & @OldPotHead).

I can't help too much but do remember a few options. If careful, maybe laboratory plugs (don't know the sizes for the bamboo)? I also vaguely remember the suggestion of saran wrap and an elastic band on each end to seal it.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Holiday time is great time with the EVO. I just prepped a nice little dab of Blue Guava HTFSE in a boro nail :luv:. My potent and super flavorful stuff :science:! Cheers and vape on.

Have a great weekend

Socks And Sandals

Ok well this really pisses me off as it's never happened before with this company.. They got my order wrong! I ordered 1 hydafoot, 4 baskets, 24 inches of hose (although they gave me 36) and an XXL Black Logo T shirt. The box arrived at my porch.. it was a 5 inch x 5 inch box maybe even 4 x 4 even.. can you guess what they didn't include? The answer may surprise you! I emailed them on tuesday and haven't heard back from them since. Both support@hanulabs.com and xhlcustomercare@gmail.com.

I'm going to look again for a cs phone number..

Last edited:

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Ok well this really pisses me off as it's never happened before with this company.. They got my order wrong! I ordered 1 hydafoot, 4 baskets, 24 inches of hose (although they gave me 36) and an XXL Black Logo T shirt. The box arrived at my porch.. it was a 5 inch x 5 inch box maybe even 4 x 4 even.. can you guess what they didn't include? The answer may surprise you! I emailed them on tuesday and haven't heard back from them since. Both support@hanulabs.com and xhlcustomercare@gmail.com.

I'm going to look again for a cs phone number..

I'm not surprised at all, they have made errors on two separate orders of mine. It took a little diligence, but they ended up making both right.

The email I've used with them is support@vapexhale.com

Give that email addy a try.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What is the consensus about dosing weed ?
Whatever float’s your CANNABIS filled boat?
Paper joint’s = one fatty 2-B CIVILIZED
SATIVA, INDICA, HYBRID?
VAPORIZING is healthier than COMBUSTION 1970 3 joint’s during the waking hour’s!
MAUI WOWIE B-4 wave riding!
GDP 4-sleep!
DUTCH TREAT 4-studying!
EVO = one basket through H2O pipe.
LOG = NANO 4-small unit & WATER TOOL.
OLD SOLO that refuses 2-die?
“M” = 4-A - B-4 invest N-food!

Last edited:

CANtalk

Sorry about the awkward grammar last weekend... I blame that on vaping concentrates with the EVO :evil:.

Keep us in the in the loop @Socks And Sandals... sucks and hopefully rectified quick 🤞. Crazy @Relaxed :doh:!

Sorry, don't know what you want to know (and may not be alone)? The EVO's well known for excellent macrodosing and microdosing. I don't know how many here weigh their cannabis going into the ELB... fwiw I do. I've found the EVO extremely flexible and powerful at extraction and dosing. I've microdosed down to 0.013 grams with significant f/x in the EVO (really surprised me). And back in the day macrodosed full ELBs (wild rides those were).

awesome, thank you for the great answers and fast response! :D

i went ahead and ordered the helio mouthpiece and a Borosilicate nail to play around with :science:

now just waiting on everything to get here. :rockon:
Congratulations! I've posted my detailed dabbing technique with the EVO earlier. They're step-by-step instructions and a good jumping off point if you're interested. LMK and I can track it down and repost. Let us know when you get everything and what you think. Enjoy!

TGIF everyone 👍. The EVO hit me super hard again today after the weekly break with a nice piece of Strawberry Cough cola (@ataxian ;))... almost greened out on my first ELB :razz:. I'll be making a concerted effort to lower my dosing a bit more :argh:.

Trainwreck in the vape and ready to rumble shortly. Here's the batch again & cheers!
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

Pretty high again so sorry for any spelling/grammar :rockon:. What's up in EVO land?

Have a great night

Last edited:

davap84

Sorry, don't know what you want to know (and may not be alone)? The EVO's well known for excellent macrodosing and microdosing. I don't know how many here weigh their cannabis going into the ELB... fwiw I do. I've found the EVO extremely flexible and powerful at extraction and dosing. I've microdosed down to 0.013 grams with significant f/x in the EVO (really surprised me). And back in the day macrodosed full ELBs (wild rides those were).
Thank you.
I use to fill my ELB to 2/3. I thought it was a bit too much.
But now, because the flexibility you're talking about, i understand thatis like i want.
I didn't knew about its microdosing ability. Thx.

I own a second hand evo.
It's not the best about flavor, but it's very good.
But it's the more potent, easy to use, and it gives good results with ALL weeds (it's not the case with most of my vapes. I often have to find the most effective vape for each strain)

Socks And Sandals

I'm not surprised at all, they have made errors on two separate orders of mine. It took a little diligence, but they ended up making both right.

The email I've used with them is support@vapexhale.com

Give that email addy a try.
3 days and nothing.. Not very much like them at all.. I'll try again on Monday! You would think they would just correct the mistake already and send me out a shirt next day air.
Love to! ELB's are dosing capsules in their own right and I own 22 of them now!. I tend to fill almost to the top of the basket (which is probably too much but it works for me) or 3 scoops with the Cannabis Hardware Pax loading tool which is approximately 0.3 grams. Works fine but it's really suggested to be 50% to 70% according to Vapexhale. I do sometimes load a 0.2 or two of those scoops which is roughly 50% full. I kinda notice the airflow having less resistance so maybe they are right on the 50 to 70%.

Not only that I sometimes use the ELB's to gage how many sessions I have left towards the end of the month just as I'm running low lol! I even have been known to load my flowerpot shovel head with my ELB's since it's the same amount of herb I throw in there anyhow per session.. about a 0.3. I also got a Volcano coming on Monday and I plan on using the dosing capsules I still have from my mighty!

In otherwords.. having your stash preloaded not only helps with the mess and time involved.. It helps me know exactly how many sessions I have left when I'm down to my last quarter before payday! I love dosing capsules!
Sorry about the awkward grammar last weekend... I blame that on vaping concentrates with the EVO :evil:.

Keep us in the in the loop @Socks And Sandals... sucks and hopefully rectified quick 🤞. Crazy

Day 3 still no word.. but I digress this is the first time this has happened.. Hope you been doing well man!

OldPotHead

I vape to get even
On the money with how I've been using my EVO. From .2 to .3. I was having unreal results, totally effortless and consistent clouds, effect, taste, and then a sudden DROP. I am still extracting well, good sessions, but GREAT has suddenly alluded me, and I'm not sure why. I feel like I'm searching for the sweet spot on everything [which I'd found], and not really zeroing in.

I'm almost 100% sure it's not a mechanical issue with the unit. Weed is the same [high end medical], as well as grind and not really tamped. I'm also getting good results with my Mighty lately. I believe it's me, or something about what I'm doing. I had it nailed. Would start at like 12, bump up a bit, huge powerful clouds for what seemed like a long time. Now clouds are a bit thinner, feel like I'm pulling hard to get results.

Any obvious suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Love to! ELB's are dosing capsules in their own right and I own 22 of them now!. I tend to fill almost to the top of the basket (which is probably too much but it works for me) or 3 scoops with the Cannabis Hardware Pax loading tool which is approximately 0.3 grams. Works fine but it's really suggested to be 50% to 70% according to Vapexhale. I do sometimes load a 0.2 or two of those scoops which is roughly 50% full. I kinda notice the airflow having less resistance so maybe they are right on the 50 to 70%.

Not only that I sometimes use the ELB's to gage how many sessions I have left towards the end of the month just as I'm running low lol! I even have been known to load my flowerpot shovel head with my ELB's since it's the same amount of herb I throw in there anyhow per session.. about a 0.3. I also got a Volcano coming on Monday and I plan on using the dosing capsules I still have from my mighty!

In otherwords.. having your stash preloaded not only helps with the mess and time involved.. It helps me know exactly how many sessions I have left when I'm down to my last quarter before payday! I love dosing capsules!

Top Bottom