Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CANtalk

How's EVO land out there?

All good here, haf :evil: and getting some R&R this weekend.

Enjoying the EVO and still trying new variables in my routine. These last two nights, I've been only low temp dry vaping flower in the ELB at ~320 F (11 o'clock) for the most part... and a few draws at ~365 F (~12:30 on the clock). It's a different experience from more high temp extraction vaping.

It's also been mostly sativas, so very stimulating overall :freak:. And a late night :science:. I definitely left some significant high temp extraction behind there, but it was obviously a potent experience overall. Different, but interesting. I know there are some EVO owners who don't extract beyond 1:00, 12:00, etc on the heater dial (12 o'clock is ~350 F).

I just ordered some new concentrates to try in the EVO, HTFSE and live resin sativas 👍. Canada market and will report back. In the mean time the EVO is killing it with fresh flower in the ELB! Full spectrum excellence :nod:.

Some late night Afghan hammer in the EVO... cheers & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Justpassedu

After having my 1st baby and being out of the Vape game for a bit I’m excited to start using my evo and flowerpot again soon . The evo will come 1st though . Where is everyone getting there glass nails from ? They seem pretty expensive on the hanu labs site and I’d really like to grab 1 or 2 , also maybe a few extra baskets . If any one wants to part with a nail or two please lmk. Saw the new Petra and thought it looked really cool and wanted to grab 1 until I had seen they cannot be inverted on to glass anymore and that’s somewhat of a deal breaker for me but it definitely has some welcome improvements .Hope everyone is doing well .

Seantagon

After having my 1st baby and being out of the Vape game for a bit I’m excited to start using my evo and flowerpot again soon . The evo will come 1st though . Where is everyone getting there glass nails from ? They seem pretty expensive on the hanu labs site and I’d really like to grab 1 or 2 , also maybe a few extra baskets . If any one wants to part with a nail or two please lmk. Saw the new Petra and thought it looked really cool and wanted to grab 1 until I had seen they cannot be inverted on to glass anymore and that’s somewhat of a deal breaker for me but it definitely has some welcome improvements .Hope everyone is doing well .
if you look in the factory 2nds section they have a 5 pack of boros for $32. The quartz tubes are the expensive ones $90 for 5. Sucks you have to buy 5 at once, a 2 pack would be perfect.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
if you look in the factory 2nds section they have a 5 pack of boros for $32. The quartz tubes are the expensive ones $90 for 5. Sucks you have to buy 5 at once, a 2 pack would be perfect.
If you discover the flavor of CANNABIS (SATIVA, HYBRID, INDICA) whatever float’s your pool toy!
The EVO provide’s & enhance’s one’s CANNABIS & make’s vaporizing avant-garde if taste make’s the medicine go down?
Moral: EVO = CIVILIZATION (POV)

CANtalk

I'll do that , just did not need so many. What does everyone like the most the quartz or Boro ?
Depends on how you want to clean your glass after dabbing... dab residue can be a real pain to get rid of. Many like quartz glass because they can use a torch lighter to clean it, which you can't do with boro glass. Cleaning quartz with a torch lighter is fast and easy, but quartz will also become vitrified and weakened over time from that.

I switched long ago to a strong cleaning method/routine for all my vaping glass and pieces (no ISO or flame heat) and go with the boro nails, no significant issues here.

Last edited:

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Depends on how you want to clean your glass after dabbing... dab residue can be a real pain to get rid of. Many like quartz glass because they can use a torch lighter to clean it, which you can't do with boro glass. Cleaning quartz with a torch lighter is fast and easy, but quartz will also become vitrified and weakened over time from that.

I switched long ago to a strong cleaning method/routine for all my vaping glass and pieces (no ISO or flame heat) and go with the boro nails, no significant issues here.

I'm sure a percentage of my difficulty in cleaning the boro's is due to my inexperience with concentrates, making a bigger mess than I should be.

Relaxed,
Reactions: ataxian

Hello, I just purchased a cloud evo used (shipped soon; hopefully not a scam!) and am wondering if anyone has experiece or links/references to using the Extreme Q elbow screens instead of the ELBs for microdosing. I found a few comments on reddit suggesting there's info on this here but can't find via the search.

I'm also looking to replicate my experience with the Extreme Q and a bong + ashcatcher (start at 375 and finish at 420); I'd get a tonne of hits this way (like 15/20+ and the AVB a nice even but not too dark brown e.g. 1/2 to 1 milk coffee and no green). I want to stop using my Q due to the kinda sketchy airpath. Would the EVO on low temp (or with the Extreme Q elbow screen instead of the ELB) allow similar session like operation? Maybe I could get a session like experience with like a 1/5 or 1/3 full ELB?

I have an Elev8r with a 16" coil setup too but honestly it's a bit too hot/powerful for me (hoping the EVO doesn't turn out to be one of those really hot couple of hits kinda vapes). (I mainly don't like the Elev8r because of the burn/fire hazard though).

hoptimum

Hello, I just purchased a cloud evo used (shipped soon; hopefully not a scam!) and am wondering if anyone has experiece or links/references to using the Extreme Q elbow screens instead of the ELBs for microdosing. I found a few comments on reddit suggesting there's info on this here but can't find via the search.

I'm also looking to replicate my experience with the Extreme Q and a bong + ashcatcher (start at 375 and finish at 420); I'd get a tonne of hits this way (like 15/20+ and the AVB a nice even but not too dark brown e.g. 1/2 to 1 milk coffee and no green). I want to stop using my Q due to the kinda sketchy airpath. Would the EVO on low temp (or with the Extreme Q elbow screen instead of the ELB) allow similar session like operation? Maybe I could get a session like experience with like a 1/5 or 1/3 full ELB?

I have an Elev8r with a 16" coil setup too but honestly it's a bit too hot/powerful for me (hoping the EVO doesn't turn out to be one of those really hot couple of hits kinda vapes). (I mainly don't like the Elev8r because of the burn/fire hazard though).
I would suggest that you don't assume the EQ elbow screen will work well with the VXL. ELBs are the way to go. The VXL is a much better system in every way, but it performs best either through a hydratube or direct draw through a J hook. The vapor isn't "hot" at all.

maremaresing

Welcome to the Evolution. I think it's gonna blow your mind. The EQ goes down in infamy as literally the worst desktop I've ever tried or owned. I had it for years and it was just awful from day 1. The EVO is without a doubt the best with exquisite vapor and easy of use. For microdosing, you don't have to do anything special like the EQ to get reasonable results. Just put a pinch in the ELB and it works fine. I'd even say it excels at micro dosing as well as macro dosing.

I know this thread doesn't get a lot of chatter, and I personally find my portables to be more shiny and suitable for daily intake. I view the EVO like a nice waterpipe, saved for special occasions where getting obliterated is the name of the game. This is mostly due to warmup time, because my portables heat in seconds for instant gratification.

(Heat up time isn't a big deal at all, it's just me. 5-10 minute heat soak time passes like nothing, and I should use it more often. )

This past Saturday was one such special occasion. Sure, my portables can get me where I need to be, but I wanted to get Out There. The kind where you take a huge rip and then have to ride the hurricane for hours... then do it again and again. Had a really fun time, and ended up doing a million home improvement projects while jamming out to music.

A good day, because of the EVO, and I can say the Helio is still my go to glass for it.

Thanks for the tips! I did find there's more info in the Cloud thread on the arizer screens: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud.5247/page-524#post-381157

But yeah I found a few posts in this thread talking about microdosing sizes in the ELB too. Main reason I got the EVO was the used one is coming with two dhgate hydratubes (broke my bong and ashcatcher a month ago 🤦‍♂️) so made sense to get a whole kit for the price. I'll try it all out when I get here but I'm thinking about ordering a hydrabase from dhgate as well (and maybe even connect an ashcather to it). I like a shit tonne of water filtration - flavour be damned - otherwise I end up with allergy type issues.

CANtalk

One thing I noticed with boros is this weird after taste that I’m not getting with other dab methods. I haven’t tried the quartz, but I would think the taste would be more pure. 🤞
Boro doesn't affect taste. It's literally what's used in laboratory glass.
I'm sure a percentage of my difficulty in cleaning the boro's is due to my inexperience with concentrates, making a bigger mess than I should be.
Making a mess is more difficult to clean 4 sure... been there done that. Both boro and quartz VapeXnails can be a pita to clean (if not torching quartz).

But yeah I found a few posts in this thread talking about microdosing sizes in the ELB too.
I've been talking about microdosing with the EVO on and off in this thread. Successfully all the way down to 0.0125 grams. There's more microdosing details from me in the microdosing thread as well, https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/micro-dosing.19915/.

ugh, just got the thing and it looks like the glass bamboo is cracked. I can swivel a bit and when I plug both ends of the glass air comes out through the top filters. Do I have to plug the top screen area too for the "blow test"?
To test, plug one end of the bamboo and test with a little vacuum or pressure on the other end. If it's cracked, the bamboo won't hold that vacuum or pressure. The test should be tried cold and hot because glass will expand a bit under heat, which can alter crack behavior. The top screen is simply there to allow hot air to rise and escape from the heater. Sorry, but that bamboo looks to be broken.

Last edited:

CANtalk

anyone think you can get an EVO repaired if you bought it used?
Never heard of it being a problem, other than it depends on how old the unit is (the EVO had a bunch of running updates over the years). VapeXhale has a repair program and last I checked listed a bunch of info on their website, including flat cost bamboo replacement (couldn't find it any longer in a quick check). One can contact them and get more info. They can tell age by serial number and if not repairable they have previously offered a new replacement at a nice discount.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Saturday with the EVO 👍. I hope everyone is enjoying theirs. Last weekend I dabbed some HTFSE & live resin. It was a little too much product w/ the HTFSE (first time with it) and a little bit ended up dripping into the bamboo :doh:. Live & learn, it's only the second time in near three years this has ever happened :shrug:. And zero plugging big time user error experiences. I cleaned out the bamboo with 99% ISO, soaking it for a while and then agitating and wiping it with a long Q-tip (there's more detailed cleaning advice posted earlier). The bamboo is perfectly clean again and the flavors... :bowdown:

Been vaping a few sativas today and am eyeballing another HTFSE dab this eve.

What's up with y'all? And have a great weekend

Last edited:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Saturday with the EVO 👍. I hope everyone is enjoying theirs. Last weekend I dabbed some HTFSE & live resin. It was a little too much product w/ the HTFSE (first time with it) and a little bit ended up dripping into the bamboo :doh:. Live & learn, it's only the second time in near three years this has ever happened :shrug:. And zero plugging big time user error experiences. I cleaned out the bamboo with 99% ISO, soaking it for a while and then agitating and wiping it with a long Q-tip (there's more detailed cleaning advice posted earlier). The bamboo is perfectly clean again and the flavors... :bowdown:

Been vaping a few sativas today and am eyeballing another HTFSE dab this eve.

What's up with y'all? And have a great weekend

I am also enjoying my Evo tonite. Bio Jesus, Kryptonite, Gummiez(the strain, not food), and Krypto Chronic, are the flowers of choice on my tasting menu. I start at low temp(10/11 on the dial) then work up to a hi temp finish(3 on the dial). How many years later, and it's still one of my absolute favorite vaporizers. Each of these strains I'm vaping tonite have rich, myriads of flavors and, imo, nothing helps bring them all out like my Evo and a sparkling clean hydratube. Cheers!

CANtalk

Sounds great @Silver420Surfer :tup:. My vaping routine is very similar :). Keep enjoying... anything up this weekend?

And any EVO flower (fresh bud) one hitter vapers currently lurking? The EVO delivers big time there too.

TGIF and back on the EVO after another work week break... hope everyone is well 👍. Last weekend was great after cleaning the EVO, both flower and concentrates again and this time I did a good job with the HTFSE sauce dab (no spillage/mess). The boro VapeXnail cleaned up impressively with just a 10-15 minute 485 F heat soak after the dab and a few cotton swab wipes (not unrelated).

Here's the picture of HTFSE sauce (Blue Guava sativa on the left) and the live resin (Maui Wowie sativa on the right) I just picked up for the EVO :luv:. Really happy with them and super flavors in the EVO :bowdown:. Highly recommended :nod:
ny3kgcx8p3y71.jpg

I get zero toastiness / burnt flavors using the same concentrates vaping method that I've posted in detail about before (techniques, tips, timing, etc).

When I used too much concentrate in the EVO two weekends ago (discussed earlier), the VapeXnail ended up with a lot of burnt organics on it. I happily saw a hot water PBW soak in the ultrasonic clean kicked butt again :clap:. It cleaned it totally up and hands off (with a longer cycle).

Added tip - I've found if PBW and hot water is no longer quickly cleaning an item in an ultrasonic cleaner, the PBW solution has basically been neutralized. Simply add a little more PBW to the solution, stir it in to mix, add the VapeXnail into the mixed solution and then clean for another long cycle (8 min works for me).

Every once in a while I end up with a very light organic ring stain after cleaning and at that point, rather that do another cycle, I simply abrade the residue off with my arizer air 2 dab tool... it works perfect, is easy and fast (light pressure is all it needs).
arizer_air_2_vaporizer_tool.jpg

I'm not on concentrates this evening... instead I'm back to enjoying some Super Lemon Haze flower, as well as Strawberry Cough (sativas again). The Super Lemon Haze batch here, enjoy.
mgyncjdg0iz51.jpg

What's going on out there in EVO land?

EDIT: Holy haf :science:spelling grammar updates and sorry, probably more to go :razz:... the EVO brings the goods :evil::evil:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ugh, just got the thing and it looks like the glass bamboo is cracked. I can swivel a bit and when I plug both ends of the glass air comes out through the top filters. Do I have to plug the top screen area too for the "blow test"?
BONG’S from da jungle in a ERA dazed & very confused, BONG’S were made from giant grass called BAMBOO?
2-day if being a BIPEDAL CIVILIZED EVO vaporizing COLAS from da garden of one’s shack on this planet some dwell!

CANtalk

Cheers. Been an indulgent day here with the EVO... Maui Wowie flower, Vortex flower and now some of that sexy Blue Guava sativa HTFSE sauce is in a VapeXnail and ready to go (the one the left) Love the EVO and all it does :science: :luv:
ny3kgcx8p3y71.jpg

do it jewish GIF

Sorry for any haf grammar/spelling issues, feelin' haha :razz:.

Have a great weekend

EDIT & a bit later, boo yah strong & just low temp dabbed that sauce beautifully :luv: ... it whites out the glass big time, best-in-class 4 that and flavors 2. Again, haha ! The EVO brings a pure & potent dab for the fans :clap::science::evil:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom