Support@lamart

Company Representative (Lamart Tubo)
Company Rep
It's a custom luthier-built acoustic & a very special guitar. I'll DM you some photos when I get back in town tomorrow; message me if I forget.
I wouldn't mind seeing that guitar too, sounds amazing! Surely we can go off topic for one post?!

In the meantime, here's a bit more wenge.. with various inlays.. and the new Tetra heater.

Have a good weekend! :D

33fdc3o.jpg

dpxnaa.jpg

5u1lsi.jpg

Last edited:

almost there

I wouldn't mind seeing that guitar too, sounds amazing! Surely we can go off topic for one post?!

In the meantime, here's a bit more wenge.. with various inlays.. and the new Tetra heater.

Have a good weekend! :D

33fdc3o.jpg

dpxnaa.jpg

I haven't felt jealousy like this in a long time, lol. Congratulations, this is my favorite one from all the units that FJ showcased :love:

Last edited:

Hussan311

I just got my tubo dual and man it looks beautiful i have used it a few times and the results were amazing i tryed cruise mode and really liked it i also tried the on demand mode and really liked that too. I have alot of testing out to do with it and i cant wait find my sweet spots. I have a question about the batteries i just bought the nitecore i4 battery charger and i ordered 2 batteries with my tubo but is their any better batteries i can use with it (like the 21700) if so can ya let me know a place too grab a few.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
You can only use 18650 batteries, 21700 is another size of batteries.

There are differences between 18650 batteries, thats widely discussed in the www. Should be easy to find which and even more important where to buy :)

flammy

Ohh ok thanks for the help Ill just stick with the sheet he gave me of recommended batteries and use them ones

IMR and Orbtronics are where I get my 18650 batteries from. They run sales every once in a while too. If this is your first 18650 vape, I would recommend looking into battery safety. Its important and often times overlooked:

https://batterybro.com/pages/18650-battery-safety

I love my Tubo Evic and imagine that the Dual is same or better. Need to order a custom.

disGRUNTled

About 2-3 months ago , I went to use my Tubo and I was cleaning my only glass piece that i had for it and dropped it shattering it. I have not had a chance to order one until a couple of days ago , picked up the short and long stem Splinter/Milaana Custom Wood Stem Short in Blackwood by Ed's TnT.Breaking them in with some Animal Cookies.
IMG-3352.jpg

IMG-3359.jpg

IMG-3360.jpg

Last edited:

Tamarind Riots

Existence is pain
Hello there. I made my research and am about to get a Tubo, but still have a question.

Is the tubo evic fine to use laying on bed? I have some vapes that doesn't work quite well when on vertical, some just doesn't burn right...

Tamarind Riots,
Reactions: Jill NYC

GoldenBud

Hello there. I made my research and am about to get a Tubo, but still have a question.

Is the tubo evic fine to use laying on bed? I have some vapes that doesn't work quite well when on vertical, some just doesn't burn right...
each coil is inserted in a different glass tube (4 coils, 4 tubes for the DUAL TUBO) they are held there tightly, and it won't be a problem to use it vertical.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've been trying to order a custom Tetra Dual @funkyjunky (& @Padriano?) but the site says no payment methods are available... Afraid I've already missed out on my preferred color which is annoying if so, but I presume you're all super busy. I've sent a bunch of emails, but I am not really in a rush. Just getting antsy afraid I am going to miss out on what I want!

Hussan311

So after having my tubo dual for a week now I can really say this thing is amazing. Cruise mode is great and so is on demand one of my favorite things though is how much I can fit into the stem I can easily put a .4 or so into the the long bent stem, the wooden stem I have I really enjoy also the capsules fit into it perfectly.

Megaton

Just bought a second hand tubo from a good member round these here parts and I've read through the last ten pages of this thread. Can't wait to try out this beast, seen them around since I started vaping but never thought I'd ever actually have my own!

Potatovape

Recently bought the tetra dual!! After having the police take my tubo evic a year ago it’s about time. The problem is that the dual component of the batteries won’t work if I push it in all the way. The single battery part works fine. For the dual to work, I have to leave the battery part partially open leaving an awkward stagger in the tubo’s edges. I tried to contact funkyjunky on insta to no answer so I sent a form on his site. Really sad, hoping there’s a fix

Potatovape,

Shit Snacks

I've been trying to order a custom Tetra Dual @funkyjunky (& @Padriano?) but the site says no payment methods are available... Afraid I've already missed out on my preferred color which is annoying if so, but I presume you're all super busy. I've sent a bunch of emails, but I am not really in a rush. Just getting antsy afraid I am going to miss out on what I want!

Just to update, FJ got back to me and we are getting my custom tetra dual order together. There's a problem with credit cards on the site so they are hoping it will be fixed in a week give or take, btw :tup:

localghost

Just to update, FJ got back to me and we are getting my custom tetra dual order together. There's a problem with credit cards on the site so they are hoping it will be fixed in a week give or take, btw :tup:
Been waiting for a week or so as well, glad to see there's some updates and progress. Are you getting just the TetraX heater or a Tubo Dual with the boxmod included? I'm still on the fence, I have a mod already that can run the firmware, but I guess it's just the VAS talking lol.

Shit Snacks

Been waiting for a week or so as well, glad to see there's some updates and progress. Are you getting just the TetraX heater or a Tubo Dual with the boxmod included? I'm still on the fence, I have a mod already that can run the firmware, but I guess it's just the VAS talking lol.

Dual as I said, there's a separate thread for the X, I prefer the all in one side by side design. I was told the X could be better if you intend to use at home with water though... you will save money if you got an x and you won't miss anything performance-wise at least

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Megaton

MonkeyTime

Dual as I said, there's a separate thread for the X, I prefer the all in one side by side design. I was told the X could be better if you intend to use at home with water though... you will save money if you got an x and you won't miss anything performance-wise at least

Did they happen to explain why the X would be better with water? Maybe I've missed that thread, but my Tubo outshined my Tubo-X in every way!

MonkeyTime,

GoldenBud

Did they happen to explain why the X would be better with water? Maybe I've missed that thread, but my Tubo outshined my Tubo-X in every way!

I think this sentence is referred to a situation where the X is attached to a very strong and accurate mod, some DNA chipped mod probably.. then it can give much consistent results.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Megaton

sickmanfraud

I think this sentence is referred to a situation where the X is attached to a very strong and accurate mod, some DNA chipped mod probably.. then it can give much consistent results.

The TUBOx is better for water use since it is 2 pieces connected by a cable. Only the heater part needs to be balanced on a water piece the batteries and mod box are "on the ground or table".

tuboxevicvtwominid020d-1200x1200.png

Top Bottom