• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Momor

TM 2 versions?

I’ve seen the TM1 all over, this was the first I’d seen the TM2 knock off for sale.

But then again I haven’t been looking specifically, just stumbled upon.
The link you posted doesn't work for me but if it's actually a proper TM2 knockoff, it would also be the first time I see one also

Momor,

AssistedLiving

On ebay a guy was selling a tm2, using a photo with the same SN as the photos from POTV's webpage!

[link removed]

Modnote: Link to counterfeit item removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just removed a couple of links to obviously counterfeit TMs.

Please do not post any links to counterfeit items here. If someone really wants to find a counterfeit vape, they can do so without the help of FC.

Thank you.

:peace:

AssistedLiving

I didn't mean imply it was counterfeit, my assumption was he might not have an actual unit to sell since the photo showing the SN was recently posted on the POTV website. I have no doubt the SN is authentic, the ad may be a scam, especially with zero feedback : )

Last edited:
AssistedLiving,

imor jones

I got my tm2 a few days ago. Had a tm2 before. Havent used it till now. But today is friday. So happy weedend:) for All of you :)

Tinymight Company told me about the possibilty to upgrade to an tm2. They give you 150€ for the old one. Though i thought about upgrading.
But now i Sold in to a friend for 150 and bought a new one for 350.

The tm2 looks like a worth upgrade to me. Though still havent used it.

So happy weedend again :)

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Lol, if you scroll through that listing’s photos you’ll also see at least one that was stolen from @VGOODIEZ. Seriously brazen shit right there.
They have been reported. Thanks for tagging me. I alerted TM to this as well. If this is real it looks like they have already knocked off the TM2 like they did the original Chinamight. :(

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Been using the TM2 pretty much exclusively since I received it. It's the best vaporizer I've ever used by a mile. But for some reason I can't figure out how to use it through water. When I use it native I get the biggest clouds you could ever want, when I hook it up to a waterpipe it leaves a lot to be desired. Not sure where I'm going wrong with it.

ezpz

Loving this mouthpiece from TRWW! I can finally use the stock stem.
Nice MP, but where'd you get your screen from? Looks deeper than other screens.

When I use it native I get the biggest clouds you could ever want, when I hook it up to a waterpipe it leaves a lot to be desired. Not sure where I'm going wrong with it.
Just a theory......
When using the CU natively, the draw restriction is very high, so the heated air passes through the herb slower, allowing more vapor to build. When using a wpa without a CU, there is very little draw restriction, so the heated air passes through the herb faster, so less vapor. You might need to slow down your draw speed.
Another reason could be air leak issues. You might want to try loosen or tighten the stem holder ring (gotta find the sweet spot).

Dolpaca

Nice MP, but where'd you get your screen from? Looks deeper than other screens.
I know you asked @Dolpaca but I can answer since I just bought some extras along with my cooling stem. Same place he bought the mouthpiece from TRWW.
Correct! It's a bucket screen from TRWW. Definitely deeper than the standard TM screens. They don't move around at all either which is a problem I have with the regular TM screens

Vapestein

What's the best place and best price to grab a TM2 now a days? Recommendation to a reputable US based retailer with a coupon/deal would be appreciated. Thanks in advance !

Vapestein,

Dolpaca

What's the best place and best price to grab a TM2 now a days? Recommendation to a reputable US based retailer with a coupon/deal would be appreciated. Thanks in advance !
If you're in the US, then https://vgoodiez.com/collections/tinymight-1 is the way to go in my opinion

I suppose you could also go with POTV too now.

As far as price is concerned. I don't see these going on sale anytime soon. The TM2 is in pretty high demand ATM. I could be wrong, there might be some 4/20 sales.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think vapefiend might still be the cheapest for US customers. With the coupon "420", it comes out to $330 including shipping. Also they always ship to the US super fast.

FelixVonTrapp

Total shot in the dark, but any chance someone knows of a store in NYC that might sell a TM WPA? I’ve got a 14mm but going to friend’s place and concerned I’ll need an 18. Thanks

FelixVonTrapp,
Reactions: BigJr48

Nog

Total shot in the dark, but any chance someone knows of a store in NYC that might sell a TM WPA? I’ve got a 14mm but going to friend’s place and concerned I’ll need an 18. Thanks
If you can find a headshop that stocks Grav products you can grab a 16mm Octo-Taster with the silicone cap, that will fit in an 18mm piece. With a quick google search I found "HookahTown" in NYC has them in stock.

FelixVonTrapp

Got an extra stem holder o-ring? If so, you could put the extra o-ring around your short stem to seal an 18mm.
If you can find a headshop that stocks Grav products you can grab a 16mm Octo-Taster with the silicone cap, that will fit in an 18mm piece. With a quick google search I found "HookahTown" in NYC has them in stock.
Thank you both so much! This board and its members are great.

Hi all,

I am looking at a few stems, beads, and a J Hook for the TinyMight2, and I have some questions.

#1 Are 3mm beads the optimum size for use in the TinyMight OEM 80mm stem? EDIT: Found out that 4mm & 6mm beads would be better.

#2 Can the beads be used with the TinyMight OEM XL Cooling Stem?

#3 How many packages would each stem require? EDIT: Several packages of larger sized 4mm & 6mm will be required.

#4 Will this J Hook fit a TinyMight 18mm WPA? I think I have read somewhere that sometimes 18mm and 19mm are used interchangeably to describe the same size adapters/sockets, but I can't seem to find that information right now. Confirmed 18mm & 19mm are used interchangeably, but also that this J Hook is not recommended.

#5 How would these stems with beads compare in cooling to the J Hook? J Hook has less cooling, but also less draw resistance.

#6 How does one ensure they do not suck the screen/glass beads into their mouth when inhaling? I have seen a picture of bead packed stems on VGoodiEZ, and they had screens on the top and bottom of the beads. The top screen appears like it could potentially be sucked into your mouth when inhaling.

#7 How do you keep the beads from falling out of the bottom of the stem? It seems like the weight of the beads could push out the bottom screen.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom