TinyMight / TM 2

HorrorD77

What do you guys think of this bundle and price point of $415?
20221223_135535_grande.jpg

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
20221223_135535_grande.jpg
It's a really good deal, because that's some nice glass and accessories. But here are the questions I would ask myself.

1) How often are you going to use the TM2 through water? The TM and TM2 are the only vaporizers I use daily that I don't use through water or a J hook. I've found my happy place with High Artisan stems going natively. I typically temp step from 6-9 on my OG and right now from 5-8 on the TM2.

2) Next, ask yourself if you're going to use dosing capsules. I don't. I find the TM/TM2 easy to clean as well as easy to establish consistent dosing without the capsules.

So for me, I'd rather spend $350 for the TM2 and spend the $65 on stems and accessories from High Artisan or GVB or RWW.
And that's what I did. But if you answered yes or even maybe to either question, it's a good deal.

My TM2 from @VGOODIEZ arrived today, the same day as my Walnut MP/WPA from High Artisan. I put the MP into a 6-pill stem I'd purchased from HA earlier and I'm currently having the best session ever. I started at 5 and got the biggest first hit I've ever had from a TM. This TM2 is a huge upgrade. All the 'little' things they changed/upgraded add up to a much better vaporizer. And let's face it, for most of us, the OG TM is one of the finest vaporizers we've ever used. That's certainly been true for me. Since I got my HA stems a couple of months ago I've binned everything except my TMs and my Anvil. I've put my Mighty+, Ed's TNT, and all my vapcaps away. And tomorrow I'm going to put away my E-Elev8r that I've loved and used as a desktop. The TM has been a VAS killer for me. Thankfully with all the great artisan accessories out there I will still have an acquisition disorder-personally I enjoy my forays into all the tchochkes that become available.

I love the hand feel of the TM2, much more refined. Love the battery 'door'. Even though I had no problem with the old one, this is a huge improvement. The button; it's better. I had my OG reconditioned last fall and they 'fixed' the button issue, and improved the strength of the battery connection too, but what they've done with the 2 is an upgrade for sure. I dig the stir tool as a battery indicator-it just went from green to blue. Cool. But I doubt if I'll use the stir tool to stir. I've not been much of a stirrer with the TM. Even though there was the 'ring' we all notice, I found that overall I was getting everything I wanted through temp stepping. I typically get one hit at 5, two at 6, and three or four on 8; 7-8 hits overall typically.

For me, the TM really is the VAS killer.

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
Earlier today, I turned a cocobolo penis stem / wpa. I call it “The Chode” 😂🍆 💨

22934-E12-8128-4-FE4-B358-44-B5-DE37-A3-EA.jpg

F9-D836-FC-4-ABB-4421-B76-A-9303281-E809-A.jpg

FFD4644-B-12-D0-4720-9-FEF-4-FCEF04918-BB.jpg
1-C285-AA0-A54-D-4707-862-B-8-D5-A0-EE4-ECE8.jpg

Well, ppl liked the Chode stem, but no one wanted to buy it. Who knows why 😂

So today I put it back on the lathe.

The new design still works as a mouthpiece, wpa and/or boofing device if that’s your kink. All while looking… you know, less like a chode 🍆

DC8-A9-ABE-D085-49-C0-AAB2-B3966616-C9-E9.jpg

EA4-CD864-5-AA2-4-D4-C-AEA5-0-F69-D0-C396-C8.jpg

81-E06-D07-FBF6-4562-9932-620-D30-CCDE21.jpg

Zipford

Guys, I just got a Grav Upline Taster and everytime I pull, I swallow weed. I have to use my tongue as an actual barrier in order not to eat more weed.
Do I need to use a mesh? Thanks
Yes, some people have suggested you can pack carefully and not use a screen, but I always use a screen in mine. I found that a regular flat stainless steel screen .625 inch in diameter can be shaped into a rough basket shape and wedged into the Upline Taster. Smaller than that, it was very difficult to get the basket to stay in place. You still may need to fiddle with the basket a little to get it to stay in place, but it isn't too difficult.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
@HorrorD77, none of that is bad stuff. It's just that your gonna like some things and not others. For me, it takes away some of the fun of searching new accessories and buying things that intrigue me as I go. Then again, if you have the capacity for the package plus additional toys then it sure stocks you up. While universal wpas are quite versatile, you do lose some airflow if you often connect to 18mm glass.

Guys, I just got a Grav Upline Taster and everytime I pull, I swallow weed. I have to use my tongue as an actual barrier in order not to eat more weed.
You're gonna get that without a flat or basket screen. I don't know the size of the flat screen that came with my GVB stem, but it sits right in place and gets more secure as you use it. ;)

What I really wanted to ask is, @Shit Snacks isn't this the very occurance of your namesake? :D

Last edited:

AssistedLiving

Yes, some people have suggested you can pack carefully and not use a screen, but I always use a screen in mine. I found that a regular flat stainless steel screen .625 inch in diameter can be shaped into a rough basket shape and wedged into the Upline Taster. Smaller than that, it was very difficult to get the basket to stay in place. You still may need to fiddle with the basket a little to get it to stay in place, but it isn't too difficult.

I use a folded flat screen, a local smoke shop had 0.75 inch stainless, 500/$10, I go through about one per week, cheers!

staircase slight of hand

So, my TM2 contracted “the buzz” after tipping over (vertical to horizontal) on a wooden desk. Still works great, but the buzz is very much noticeable when close enough to the unit to use.

Two questions:
1. Is there any reason to actually try to remedy the buzz, from a performance or device-longevity standpoint?
2. If yes to question one, could someone direct me to a how-to? I know it’s been discussed in this thread, but this thread is looooong and I’m not having luck with the search function.

staircase slight of hand,
Reactions: Cheebsy

kiddvudu2

So, my TM2 contracted “the buzz” after tipping over (vertical to horizontal) on a wooden desk. Still works great, but the buzz is very much noticeable when close enough to the unit to use.

Two questions:
1. Is there any reason to actually try to remedy the buzz, from a performance or device-longevity standpoint?
2. If yes to question one, could someone direct me to a how-to? I know it’s been discussed in this thread, but this thread is looooong and I’m not having luck with the search function.
I have no experience, but if it were me I'd contact TM and see what they suggest.

badbee

I didn't get too many snacks but I find it doesn't vape evenly without a basket and needs stirred. Any kind of cheapo unrimmed basket will do fine.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion

Two questions:
If you mean the slight buzz that happens as the heater engages then it's quite normal, my may '20 version buzzes and it's always been flawless. It does sound like this is a new sound so maybe an email to the manufacturer could out your mind at rest.

RxPlorer

I just saw that there's a v2 capsule. Do they work better than v1? To be worthy of the tinymight name, they'd have to be about a thousand times better....

RxPlorer,

sickmanfraud

I prefer the V2 dosing capsules.

I think I would have to agree with @beyond6strings if you will use and be satisfied with stoping there that is one thing. If you are going to put much of it aside it may not be a great deal. Personally, I like my long 3D stem but I hardly touch it since I have some GVB and HA stems. I bought the same (in apearance, I can't speak to how exact the match is) water stem integrated thingy from Aliexpress and I used it once.

Perhaps yours would work better.

Last edited:

breiter_fighter

Can anyone recommend a nice (soft)case for the TM2? I want to take mine for a walk in the forest. It would be cool if there is some space for stems as well.
Maybe you know something :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Can anyone recommend a nice (soft)case for the TM2? I want to take mine for a walk in the forest. It would be cool if there is some space for stems as well.
Maybe you know something :)

I've posted one here before, if you can search, but I'll see you can just search Amazon for camera and hard drive cases

Top Bottom