• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Zipford

Aloha,

Reporting back after first 10 days of TM2.
Initially I was very happy on my unit, producing lots of vapour. About after 1 battery cycle, the vapour started to drop until now it is less than my OG Mighty.

I have fiddled with oven size, bowl load, starting temperature, draw speed and tried al possible combo's of CU and rimless screen.

I only notice to get more vapour when I pull very hard. This makes me think I have a leak somewhere. Abv turns browns slowly. I reinstalled all loose parts ( metal tube, o-rings, both screw on tops,... to no avail.
I also tried 3 other new (moli)cells.

And only once I got huge clouds at setting 5. The herbs is the same batch since the first day I have my unit.

Should I consider calibrating? Other advice or parameters I might need to tune in?

I have read the 60 last pages here and looked on Reddit too before posting.
I quit combustion finally and I need my TM2 to work (better).

Peace
If it worked well initially, it is extremely unlikely that you need to re-calibrate.

There seems to be two primary causes of reduced vapor: an air leak caused by a missing o-ring or a dirty battery contact at some point. Given you've only had the device 10 days, unless you did something that might make the battery contacts dirty, it seems unlikely that would be the cause so quickly. So I think your assessment of a leak is probably correct, and you should check all of the o-rings to make sure they are sealing.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,but looks like the PH wood wouldnt be able to reach optimal moisture content for the production of the RED units until Spring.As it is now,it changes volume rapidly which would compromise the build and after all reliability should come first .I guess it will be more of a 420 thing. We were told from the beginning that this might happen,but i am glad that it is still on the list for next year. I know people had their hopes up for December and were holding on the BF deals,maybe it is a good idea to go for one ,if you arent going to wait to the end of next quater.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,but looks like the PH wood wouldnt be able to reach optimal moisture content for the production of the RED units until Spring.As it is now,it changes volume rapidly which would compromise the build and after all reliability should come first .I guess it will be more of a 420 thing. We were told from the beginning that this might happen,but i am glad that it is still on the list for next year. I know people had their hopes up for December and were holding on the BF deals,maybe it is a good idea to go for one ,if you arent going to wait to the end of next quater.

Thanks for that update. I don’t mind waiting, never know what small improvements might be added or changed as they get more feedback and repairs on the new model. Guess I’ll have to suffer with my TM1….. :)

sickmanfraud

Wow. Sunday Tinymightvapes mentioned that it would be the end of December and before I got the approval to share the "news" I find out it is "old".

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

These should fit in the 18 mm WPA, I prefer to not have glass honeycomb screen, just rimless basket screen in the WPA (but I am using the RBT Splinter stems backwards instead of the official TM 18 WPA, still have the multi TM WPA and hardly ever use it honestly, now I also have nice GVB ones)

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
As I recall using a TM of any version is not really suffering.
I will continue to ’suffer’ with my OG TM which I use, blissfully, almost daily for 2.5+ years and still wait for a RED TM2. First world problems. I do hope the RED one does come out eventually.

Of my two new TRWW stems, I’m not so fond of the longer open mouthpiece one with dimples with a couple of chill pills. At the same temp I’ve been using my stock stem with a hollow CU and the shorter dimpled tapered one from TRWW, I’m not getting the same vapor with the long stem as I do with the shorter ones. I need to adjust my technique with the longest stem and not getting the same kind of vapor. I’ll play around more with it over the next few days but I’m enjoying the shorter stems better. :peace:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Of my two new TRWW stems, I’m not so fond of the longer open mouthpiece one with dimples with a couple of chill pills. At the same temp I’ve been using my stock stem with a hollow CU and the shorter dimpled tapered one from TRWW, I’m not getting the same vapor with the long stem as I do with the shorter ones. I need to adjust my technique with the longest stem and not getting the same kind of vapor. I’ll play around more with it over the next few days but I’m enjoying the shorter stems better. :peace:
I got the same heady pill stem as you, and was finding the same thing. I also have my new J-hook and I was finding that I was having trouble with that as well. At first I figured that It was because of the size of the j-hook and not being used to sucking so much air.

Just today I have been trying again, and I've found that with both, I get better results if I slow my draw and lengthen it by a couple seconds.

Let it flow - let yourself go, slow and low, that is the tempo 🥁

Just had a couple really smooth flavourful hits on 4 - Don't give up on it yet!

GoldenBud

These should fit in the 18 mm WPA, I prefer to not have glass honeycomb screen, just rimless basket screen in the WPA (but I am using the RBT Splinter stems backwards instead of the official TM 18 WPA, still have the multi TM WPA and hardly ever use it honestly, now I also have nice GVB ones)
they will work for the 14/18 WPA too?

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
they will work for the 14/18 WPA too?

I don't have that one, I have the 10/14/18, and probably not going to be the right size for that to fit in that little chamber with the glass screen I don't know the inner diameter exactly I've never even tried to put a screen in there I only use that stem for chunky grind

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Tweakz

oneness

what exactly is the RED TM2? is this like a 2.5 version? has the v2 any issues that need to be fixed so soon?

oneness,

bardad

Hi all, On Saturday evening I ordered a TM2 from Finland and today on Tuesday around noon I held it in my hand in Brno, Czech Republic. I didn't expect it to be so ultra-fast!!!! I recently had a package sent from about 100km away within the country and I waited for it for 10 days.... So far gently tested and it looks like a very serious product. I'll let you know more about using it in time... Sincerely, David

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Purple heart wood version
I don’t recall which page but a pic was posted of it herein next to a lighter colored brown wood and a darker brown - all TM2’s. It was a promo pic and only 1-2 people actually have a red one for trial purposes. As stated above, different woods have different properties and Purple Heart wood behaves differently than the others, so Tinymight is being cautious and deliberate in testing it before doing a limited run I believe. Indeed it would’ve been nice to obtain a RED one for the holidays but I’ll wait. I think it’s gorgeous and since I already have a TM I’ll wait for the color of my fancy to be available in a TM2.

Just today I have been trying again, and I've found that with both, I get better results if I slow my draw and lengthen it by a couple seconds.
Indeed I need to adjust my technique with this stem. Perhaps I’ll figure it out. Like vaping in general (compared to combustion) and with various vapes, it may take some time to adjust to this stem. :peace:

technique

Hi all,

Quick question when I checked out at tinymight I was charged for "UK VAT and Brexit customs" however I am being asked to pay import tax on the delivery by DHL. Is this right or has someone made a mistake along the way (probably me 😔)

technique,

x003

I have never seen one where the screw was visible before. When was that one purchased?
Right after the updated board model came out around april I received it in the mail. You think it would affect airflow or the path of it at all?

x003,

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
My replacement TM2 arrived yesterday safe and sound.

TM surprised me by including a variety of goodies in the pack - really nice of them 🙌

B4-BDEB90-FB5-D-4-A4-C-97-EA-C9-ECABC8-B8-FC.jpg

Also picked up a mini orb from VGoodiez on sale for $35, that’s been fun.

B5-A3-E570-D23-A-4-E8-F-8543-B11657-E3-DBCC.jpg

A79990-E2-86-BA-4-DC6-947-B-6-A09-E4-B7-AA86.jpg

Also been digging the extra long stem for when I want to keep things simpler and keep my throat minty ❄️

C47-F6-DB1-E010-4909-B0-E2-9-CE1-B33-E510-F.jpg
Broke my beloved stem.
Thankfully was able to save it with a dremel and diamond cutoff wheel 🙌

Now it’s a ‘pretty long’ stem instead of XL

Surprisingly like it more now, mouth to hand distance feels correct where as with the XL it always felt a little awkward for me.

00-B6-B927-FF95-4722-8-B20-65-BFB1-AE988-D.jpg

06-F48-E14-0-C17-4-FA7-81-A1-D3-CF264-C7-BBC.jpg

3-FE897-E0-D6-D7-4-ABD-A362-C2707-C14-AE58.jpg

AC2-FFFCF-C5-C9-4-C62-A140-C9-B6-DDA7-CDE5.jpg

XiniX

Check the oring seal for the stem
Thanks for the suggestion. I am aware of that o-ring and I fiddled with it but no improvement thus far.
You can step up at setting 10 and you get some chick clouds

Also you can try a boost mod. You just need to start your TM in session mode , and then press and hold the button (while in session mode) for several seconds or until you see milk on your bong ( be careful , this boost mode can combustion )
Thanks for replying. I get a fair cloud @10, but not consistent. It seems to behave at random. I will persist (: I am aware of the session+beast mode.
Initial clouds reported were in sesh beast mode because I confused it with on demand mode.
The tm2 has a boost mode in on demand mode. just select the max temp, the led turns white and you are in concentrated mode.

What stem are you using? won't it be blocked?
How does it behave at max temp? (white led)
Stock short glass and mainly 88mm longer stock glass.

Thanks for all your willingness to help me!

BTW, off topic; during daytime at work I am trying chamomile/Damiana/St Jans Worth/pinch lavender. It's... OK as an alternative support. Damiana actually chills me well.

Peace

If it worked well initially, it is extremely unlikely that you need to re-calibrate.

There seems to be two primary causes of reduced vapor: an air leak caused by a missing o-ring or a dirty battery contact at some point. Given you've only had the device 10 days, unless you did something that might make the battery contacts dirty, it seems unlikely that would be the cause so quickly. So I think your assessment of a leak is probably correct, and you should check all of the o-rings to make sure they are sealing.
Sorry to have missed your reply. Mods could merge (:

I am solid on having all o-rings (2) unless it came short of an unknown or lost o-ring I am not aware of.

Device is new, clean and tested with 4 cells. Will clean +screw with iso to exclude that factor.

Thanks for replying. I will keep you (all) posted once relevant information should occur.

Also; first world problems :)

Peace

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
There have been a few times now when I'm using on demand mode in a session and I'll take a hit that produces very little vapor, only to have a blast of vapor the next time I activate the heater. In my last session it happened around the third hit, a small wisp of vapor after being certain that I waited for the ready buzz before hitting. Then the next hit was a powerful cloud. Almost like the unit misfires and doesn't heat up properly on the infrequent but occasional cycle. Has anyone had this experience?
I was hoping that it was just in my head because the unit (TM2) has been working flawlessly otherwise, but it does happen occasionally.

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: XiniX
Top Bottom