TinyMight / TM 2

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Hi all,

Quick question when I checked out at tinymight I was charged for "UK VAT and Brexit customs" however I am being asked to pay import tax on the delivery by DHL. Is this right or has someone made a mistake along the way (probably me šŸ˜”)
Sounds like you're paying double. Maybe send DHL a message to explain and ask how you can get it refunded?
Has anyone had this experience?
That sucks, I haven't notice this in my unit.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

technique

Sounds like you're paying double. Maybe send DHL a message to explain and ask how you can get it refunded?

I have emailed tinymight let's see what they say

Edit: so my first experience with tinymight Cs has been a very good one. They have already emailed me back and have asked me to pay but will refund me the money as it was an error on their side.

Very happy so far, bring on the TM

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

I decided to check my tracking today, and was surprised to see that my TM2 is arriving today! Has anybody received one in the US via UPS? Just wondering if there will be a signature required. Debating whether to stay home all day so I don't miss it before the holiday break.

Kaptan

I decided to check my tracking today, and was surprised to see that my TM2 is arriving today! Has anybody received one in the US via UPS? Just wondering if there will be a signature required. Debating whether to stay home all day so I don't miss it before the holiday break.
No signature required.

Tweakz

Right after the updated board model came out around april I received it in the mail. You think it would affect airflow or the path of it at all?
I got my first TM 1 in March 2020 and it wasn't there (hole in the body) .

when I got second TM 1.5 from February 2022 ,there was a bolt hole in the wood (just like you). It didn't affect my device in any way. performance and airflow works perfectly. I get outrageously great results on 8.5 (smooth dark abv every time).

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
tried searching but terms too short sry.
are LG HG2 cells good enough for TM2?
thank you!
Hello ! The recommened brand is molicell p26 and p28 ,you can try nkon.nl and akkuteile.de .Next best is VTC5a if you ask me . LG might be OK but if you buy new ones, i recommend those two brands over them.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Huge drop at High Artisan.
Dont Be Late Snoop Dogg GIF by Cameo

gangababa

tried searching but terms too short sry.
are LG HG2 cells good enough for TM2?
thank you!
From Tinymight web site FAQ
"Tinymight is very powerful and requires a lot of current. To get the designed performance out of the Tinymight safely, we only recommend to use original batteries from us. If you have a trustworthy source, you can buy the Sony VTC6 battery or LG HG2, or Samsung 30Q it is the same we have chosen after extensive testing."

ezpz

I've been using 2 LG HG2s and 2 Molicels p26s in rotation since Feb. 2021. In the beginning, no noticeable difference. Now (for quite some time), my LGs act erratically. Sometimes shutting off mid hit at 3 or even 4 buzzes. P26s still work great.

At 2 buzzes, LGs take a much more noticeable amount of time to reach temp than the p26s. All bro-science of course.

gangababa

I've been using 2 LG HG2s and 2 Molicels p26s in rotation since Feb. 2021. In the beginning, no noticeable difference. Now (for quite some time), my LGs act erratically. Sometimes shutting off mid hit at 3 or even 4 buzzes. P26s still work great.

At 2 buzzes, LGs take a much more noticeable amount of time to reach temp than the p26s. All bro-science of course.
So one might say, the LG HG2 is good enough, but not best of all.

I have two extra Molicel P28 (reputable source) in Chicago awaiting my wife to bring back to South America, along with the Tinymight.
My patience needs be mighty and not tiny.
Meanwhile I have acquired a large (20 gram?) cola of Super Sativa (?) sourced from the 'club' and awaiting my opportunity to join the TM club.

ploooopp

I saw someone mentioning using TI wire in the stem instead of a cooling unit, has anyone done anything similar? Maybe used SS wire or balls?

ploooopp,
Reactions: Vaporific

GoGlass

I saw someone mentioning using TI wire in the stem instead of a cooling unit, has anyone done anything similar? Maybe used SS wire or balls?
Yep ask user @dzoinp, the maker of Ti stems for the TM. According to him, he uses SS capillary tubes in the TM stem and it's a very good solution for cooling vapor. I have ordered some, but i didnt have the time to test them !!

In the meantime, i have talked to a french accessory maker and is working on a very special stem for the TM :

==> The union of a glass stem with a Stinger Simrell !!!!!!!! :):clap::rockon:

Available in December....... i think i will be the first buyer because yes the TM is surely an incredible vaporizer, but i definitevely don't like the vapor with the standard stems. I have to extend the vapor path for really enjoying my TM....

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Yep ask user @dzoinp, the maker of Ti stems for the TM. According to him, he uses SS capillary tubes in the TM stem and it's a very good solution for cooling vapor. I have ordered some, but i didnt have the time to test them !!

In the meantime, i have talked to a french accessory maker and is working on a very special stem for the TM :

Available in December....... i think i will be the first buyer because yes the TM is surely an incredible vaporizer, but i definitevely don't like the vapor with the standard stems. I have to extend the vapor path for really enjoying my TM....

Interesting, I discovered my Simrell MVS with two of his orings added to the two cutouts already near the end of the stem, FIT PERFECTLY in my short OG glass stem. I use one half of the OG CU insert with screen, so I can still adjust the bowl size. Best cooling solution yet for me.

***Perhaps someday, when enough members PETITION the FC staff to re-enable the simple way of adding and posting images, Iā€™ll end my image boycott. Iā€™m done with image sites that disappear over timeā€¦. but no one seems to want to be bothered. So in the meantime use your imaginationā€¦. :(

RustyOldNail,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
FYI Good Vibes Boro is currently working on another big drop of TM stems for his web site, possibly could be a sale soon too...

Ugh I am so upset, stood up from the couch with my irreplaceable short green RBT drydrotube in my lap and the tip shattered as it hit the floor...

IMG-20200317-122105885.jpg

IMG-20200317-121918890.jpg

IMG-20200317-121855933.jpg

I only really started using it when I got my TinyMight, and have since come to a rely on it heavily... I would typically start with the j hook for the low temps, and then switch to the d tube after level 4.5 temp stepping to 6.5 to help keep vapor smooth... Lucky to have had it at all?

Pretty early for the first casualty of this crazy quarantine, seriously it's stupid that I am so upset over some glass, but I can't help feel this right now since my mistake was stupid lol
Nice, looking forward to what you think of it, I am curious of the mouthpiece, looks a little wider than the RBT one? Still bummed I broke my green drydrotube in the beginning of quarantine, someday I will find a glass worker who can revive it for me though!

PXL-20221123-213427445.jpg

And GVB to the rescue for this piece! I had sent him a bunch of odds and ends, broken glass pieces to salvage, so this was one of them (I had a purple old inception stem as part of the package though he was not able to save that so he made the zig zag spiked purple stem to be similar here) and it is already an outstanding smooth hitter, especially coupled with the heady WPA cooler he made me, maybe even the best!

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
I love the look of the pill stems, but stopped myself from impulse buying a couple šŸ˜…

Function wise, Iā€™ve found my happy place rotating between the Grav Upline stem when out and about.

Relatively compact and thick glass, so donā€™t have to worry about it breaking and only $13-$16 if you do.

And for home use, Iā€™m using the XL stem or going through my mini orb.

Iā€™ve completely stopped using the 50mm glass stem (CUs w and w/o rubies), Ti stem, TM bubbler, and Jhook (which I thought Iā€™d love).

CloudForestWoodcraft,

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
From Tinymight web site FAQ
"Tinymight is very powerful and requires a lot of current. To get the designed performance out of the Tinymight safely, we only recommend to use original batteries from us. If you have a trustworthy source, you can buy the Sony VTC6 battery or LG HG2, or Samsung 30Q it is the same we have chosen after extensive testing."
That's old info and he really needs to update it. I think those are all out of stock or discontinued. Don't go by that.

TM2 requires a 18650 with with 2000 mAh and 20A at a minimum. Last I checked it ships with a Molicell P28A 18650 2800 mAh 35A which is more than enough on both counts. The 26A is discontinued.

The MAIN thing to make sure is that it has enough amps as 18650 batteries are not like AA, AAA, etc., with a set amount of watts/mAh (power capacity) and amps (power delivery.) The problme is If you get an underpowered 18650, it won't produce enough heat. So the Molicell 28A has 35 amps, which means it can deliver the juice the TM2 needs.

BOTTOM LINE: Look for a 18650 with minimum 2000 mAh and 20 A and you will be fine.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

ploooopp

I do be high so I'm just thinking, is there a way to get a bubbler to fit inside a stem as a CU? For example in the Ti stem

ploooopp,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I mentioned something like this a bunch of pages back. Does anyone have a pic of this or inside a stem? Iā€™m intrigued by this option and perhaps a Grav stem for on-the-go, but I think the stock short stem with a rubber cap, which I have, works great for portability.

The 26A is discontinued.
As of when? Curiously itā€™s out of stock on 18650batterystore. Is this a new development?

I tried my longer new stem with a couple
of chill pills from TRWW and it was a bit better. Definitely a technique learning curve but I like the shorter tapered one better. Cooling effects very good on both. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™m using just a screen without the CU, and Iā€™ve even lowered my temps doing so and still getting nice vapor and definitely better flavor.
:peace:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I mentioned something like this a bunch of pages back. Does anyone have a pic of this or inside a stem?

I just mentioned this 5 posts above, you ā€œhitten the pipeā€ again? :)
PM me (Iā€™ll hook you up) as unfortunately, I BOYCOTT posting photos on FC, seems like a year now. :(

FWIW: Both my MVS and plain Cocobolo Simrell stems work in the stock TM stem, they actually have 2 groves at the end, that I assumed were just designs, but with two of the stock Simrell orings, they FIT. Because I enjoy my MVS, and itā€™s so adjustable and valuable to stay just on the TM stem, so the Cocobolo wood stem is now on the TM, with the Vortex does the same job, and I never chose that over the MVS anyway.

NOTE: The Simrell MVS has an adjustable carb hole, so you can just close it off, but my other two regular Vortex stems have an open carb like most DV stems, so I make a small silicone ring, that slides over that carb hole, to block.

NOTE: My 3rd Simrell was the plain titanium long Vortex, that does NOT have the cutouts near the end, so that one now stays on the GH IO, using the Simrell adapter, that fits in the GH performance top, but I had to find 2 odd orings for the IO MP side. Simrell stuff ainā€™t cheap, but the machining and engineering design are all TOP SHELF, regardless of what some folks think of the company owner. Getting my moneyā€™s worth now, as the vortex COOLS better than all the other options Iā€™ve tried, in MY OPINION. And yes I own a Revolve V1, and V2 ordered, with an all black body, black titanium tip, and black cap.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to the FC community, if you celebrateā€¦..

Top Bottom