• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Sorry, which one exactly? I'm also not sure exactly how to measure, does it matter??
Oh my bad I should've made clear I was referring to the one in the image

PXL-20221007-195356586.jpg

By measuring the widest part of the of the opening, but I was more talking eyeballing tbh :lol: And if it matters uhh I was just curious because it looks pretty wide and I was wondering how much of that is caused by perspective

onesixty2

Big TM stuff drop at TRWW, including mouthpieces. Enjoy.
Been eyeing that WPA/mouthpiece .. does anyone have their dimpled stems? How are they? I’m trying to not buy every brand of stem accessory but.. well.. not doing the best at restraint :p

onesixty2,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh my bad I should've made clear I was referring to the one in the image

PXL-20221007-195356586.jpg

By measuring the widest part of the of the opening, but I was more talking eyeballing tbh :lol: And if it matters uhh I was just curious because it looks pretty wide and I was wondering how much of that is caused by perspective

It is a bit less than an inch, pretty much maintains diameter from the 18 mm female, I have one that is clear but the glass is so thick, that the mouthpiece is just a little too wide for me, the color glass is a bit thinner so it is more comfortable, so I have a purple without any taper, this blue one with the taper is only slightly narrower but the overall diameter is the same and they are both comfortable, high air flow mouthpieces

ZenSherpa

Yea also using on the curved screen and having the same experience. Maybe as the sides of the new stem gunk up it might old better. Also gonna try to order some screens from the etsy seller to see if those are any better!

If you look closely on HA's website on the wood WPA's they say they come with wax!!! weird you didnt get it with yours.

High Artisan. He recently had a restock last week so id say maybe 2 weeks inbetween restocks? Can anyone else attest to this?
Thanks, I’ve been checking that site frequently, so I’ll eventually hit. I must have just missed them.

ZenSherpa,

MoltenTiger

I've seen a lot of people say that a long slow inhale gets the most vapor, but I get very little vapor unless I inhale fast and hard. I've tried with a lot of combos with the cooling units and ruby balls but I can't find something that works well at all with a slow draw.
Have you tried a few primer puffs? Move some air through before trying the slow draw speed. Once I'm getting vapour production it seems to be easier having smaller hits, it does take a bit of work and time to heat everything up initially, which is the nature of convection.

I'm pretty sure it will lend itself kindly to a simple bucket bong set up. That way it can be made much easier to get the bigger rips this thing is capable of. It'll slap you around if not used to it I think.

I managed to combust a chamber at about 8, a little bit of smouldering and yellow smoke. Have settled at 6.5 now.

Using bigger tubes is heaps of fun with the TM2...
20221008-141624.jpg

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I
CAN’T
STOP
USING
MY
TINYMIGHT
:love:

It’s amazing to have it back. I’ve used other vapes seldom since its return. It again reaffirms why it’s my favorite portable. Since its return I’ve also experienced 2 sessions on one battery buzz upon startup which happened only twice in the 2.5 years prior. I’m wondering if the Finnish elves also adjusted the bottom contact too (in additions to replacing the board). I’ll see if this becomes a regular thing or not (I label my batts). But again, this vapes continues to rock and it’s always such a joy to use! Now even on lower battery levels than I’ve really never experienced. The best only gets better! :peace:

Jess

I
CAN’T
STOP
USING
MY
TINYMIGHT
:love:

It’s amazing to have it back. I’ve used other vapes seldom since its return. It again reaffirms why it’s my favorite portable. Since its return I’ve also experienced 2 sessions on one battery buzz upon startup which happened only twice in the 2.5 years prior. I’m wondering if the Finnish elves also adjusted the bottom contact too (in additions to replacing the board). I’ll see if this becomes a regular thing or not (I label my batts). But again, this vapes continues to rock and it’s always such a joy to use! Now even on lower battery levels than I’ve really never experienced. The best only gets better! :peace:

I noticed mine buzzes quite a bit. If I tighten the battery down tighter it stops. If I listen closely I can hear it buzzing as it’s warming. Not sure if all are like this but so far it’s not bothering me too much. It’s a great device.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
"I forgot to mention, along with starting low on the dial, extremely low, is the temp stepping. I said that I only take one hit at each dial set, and part of that is you can turn the dial the tiniest bit, and it is sensitive enough to control the temperature a tiny bit, this is how I milk my bowls for excellent extraction with flavorful clouds throughout (you know to stop when they stop)"
I JUST started doing this two nights ago after reading some comments and really like it for all the reasons mentioned, but one other - it also helps me to keep track of how many hits I've taken and how long I should keep going as once I get a little stoned, I lose track otherwise...

TeaCup

I have been doing some testing. My TM 2 is not as powerfull as my TM 1.0. It seems 6 is like 7 on the TM 2.

Do you think it needs calibration?
You can recalibrate it if you want or just use higher numbers on the TM2.

This 👆👆👆☝️ And more this 👍🤟👆👆

I think we need a recalibration thread like the shipping thread. Being totally honest here. There's talk about recalibrating brand new TM's on here everyday. I posted an email from the maker himself about the numbers on the dial don't equate to anything and it was liked by a million people, but one day after it was posted and was off the page everybody forgets. And @oddjobold........totally not picking on you specifically!!!!! You just happened to be the last poster on this before my post ;)

The email from Ville: 👇👇👇👇

"The temperature control is indeed designed to be accurate and highly controlled in the vape, but the calibration process we use makes it difficult to get the absolute temperature range at a given setting identical in each unit. So instead of trying to make them identical, we intend to calibrate them so that the range given with the dial, will be enough to cover most people's needs. There is a possibility that some unit is clearly hotter at a given setting than another, if there has been maximum variation in the calibration process and sometimes there can even happen a mistake. But the position of the dial in comparison to the temperature, is not an indication of a more powerful or less powerful unit. It is simply how it happened to be calibrated."

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
Haha – exactly! I can't even estimate how many times I've started a new bowl vowing to keep count of every hit and forgetting around three or four. Then I discovered the method you use and finally mastered "higher" mathematics!
Yep... ALL the time, lol!
Addendum 2 - Turns out it was user error, D'OH! What I didn't realize is that though you can step up from one, if you try that after putting it in a fresh battery, the protection feature kicks. Evidently, though it is supposed to only lock at zero, it can up to one or even two if you are starting from scratch.

Oh, and it was my non-weed using wife that figured it out after she got sick of hearing my whine about my toy not working right... ;)

Addendum 1 - Attempted to take it apart per the video below and could tell right away that things are definitely different on the TM2. For one, if you use his

TM2 problem and looking for advice:

Had my TM2 almost a month now and using it daily. Well, last night I thought I needed to change a battery as it went from green to purple awfully fast. I put a new one in and when I triple-clicked to go into OD mode, the one light on the bottom flicked from green to blue to red and back and went dark with no more lights. Unscrewed the battery lid and tried again and the same thing happened. It finally did make a connection on the 4th or 5th attempt and it worked. But something is clearly not working right.

I was about to try the fix of putting a tiny wad of something under the contact as seen in THIS YouTube video, but since the video was for the previous generation, I'm not sure it will work or not.

What do you all think? Worth a try?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Today I had a surprise! :D
My TM2 it's beutifull...:bowdown:Thanks Ville!;)

I love the wood grains... they work like a hologram ...they change with the movement or lighting position.
Look at the third photo, it looks like there's a silhouette of a woman :brow:...do you see the same as me??...lol

20221008-172914-1.jpg

20221008-172940.jpg

20221008-172927-1.jpg

Today I had a surprise! :D
My TM2 it's beutifull...:bowdown:Thanks Ville!;)

I love the wood grains... they work like a hologram ...they change with the movement or lighting position.
Look at the third photo, it looks like there's a silhouette of a woman :brow:...do you see the same as me??...lol

20221008-172914-1.jpg

20221008-172940.jpg

20221008-172927-1.jpg
Congrats! Your MT2 is absolutely gorgeous… vape long and prosper 🖖🏼

RedZep

If I put TM2 in session mode, does it add conduction heat?

Also will it burn off cannibinoids passively or does it still need an inhale to draw the heat over the herb?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
If I put TM2 in session mode, does it add conduction heat?

Also will it burn off cannibinoids passively or does it still need an inhale to draw the heat over the herb?

The session mode, is a misnomer, all it means is, that the button is being held down automatically for you, essentially, you are still using pure convection heating, the issue is you cannot clear the heat, so you keep inhaling and vapor keeps coming, so if you stop and hailing there will be residual vapor unless you turn off the device... on demand mode is preferable imo, more proper style

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm in the market for a strong portable for flower and it's currently between the TM and the Mighty. I looked back a few pages and didn't see any info on how often TM is stocking the OG model, so I sent them an email. I can't swing the coin on the TM2 right now.

I've watched a lot of reviews and comparisons between the TM and Mighty, and spent a lot of time worrying about which is cooler on the throat as this is an issue for me.

I am mostly a rosin/live resin user, but like using flower every now and then. The occasional flower high hits me hard since my tolerance for it is often low. I can get higher from a small flower bowl than a big ol dab sometimes.

In the end, I think the TM wins out because it is so much easier to use with a bubbler/wpa compared to the Mighty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom