TinyMight / TM 2

Gaminginvader

Smoke hater
I've seen a lot of people say that a long slow inhale gets the most vapor, but I get very little vapor unless I inhale fast and hard. I've tried with a lot of combos with the cooling units and ruby balls but I can't find something that works well at all with a slow draw.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I've seen a lot of people say that a long slow inhale gets the most vapor, but I get very little vapor unless I inhale fast and hard. I've tried with a lot of combos with the cooling units and ruby balls but I can't find something that works well at all with a slow draw.
Wow. That is the opposite of my experience. Is this a TM2? Are you temp stepping or just hitting it hot?

Edited to add: Is it possible you are packing too tight? Coarse grind with no tamping works best for me.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Wow. That is the opposite of my experience. Is this a TM2? Are you temp stepping or just hitting it hot?

Edited to add: Is it possible you are packing too tight? Coarse grind with no tamping works best for me.
Check your orings too. They are crucial, particularly the one sitting on top of the internal glass tube and the stem one too. It’s possible you may want to slightly loosen the screw and re-tighten it when there’s a power loss (not complete loss but significant drop in vapor output). Back to work for me! :peace:

Gaminginvader

Smoke hater

Tm2, I usually temp step. Just tried at 3 with no tamping, ground in a flower mill mini. Works best with the fast inhale still.

I did do the recalibration last week so i'll try setting it back to normal.

Edit: still the same after setting back to stock calibration

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Tm2, I usually temp step. Just tried at 3 with no tamping, ground in a flower mill mini. Works best with the fast inhale still.

I did do the recalibration last week so i'll try setting it back to normal.

Edit: still the same after setting back to stock calibration
I agree with @Vaporific to check your o-rings. Also I am assuming this is stock stem with a CU...

Oh also I am assuming a slow inhale into your lungs, not MTL.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Elfstone

Gaminginvader

Smoke hater
Check your orings too.
I agree with @Vaporific to check your o-rings. Also I am assuming this is stock stem with a CU...

Oh also I am assuming a slow inhale into your lungs, not MTL.

I thought the orings were seated properly but I pulled out the metal basket thing (Between the internal glass tube and the stem) and reseated them, seems like it might be working better on the slow inhale. I don't usually vape before evening though so i'll have to test more thoroughly later.

Thanks for the advice!

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
My little guy almost all kitted out! Still need a good case!
Does the wax that come with the high artisan wpa mouth piece safe to use on the TM body as well?
Nice! I just got that stem and mouthpiece too.

What kind of screen are you using? I used the curved screen that came with my TM2. It works fine, BUT when I go to stir or refill, the screen moves around quite a bit, way too much for my liking. And though I absolutely LOVE the HA 4-pill terp stem, that part is a deal-breaker for now. To combat it, I ordered some rimmed screens. Hoping those work better.

Curious as to your experience...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My high artisan four white pill stem is already in town so I should have it today or tomorrow... In the meantime, using with another exclusive Phineas cooler, glass color matching the LED, was using a blue one with it before and purple one now, lowest temps:
PXL-20221007-191240609.jpg

ZenSherpa

ZenSherpa,
Reactions: Elfstone

ufcfan94

Newbie vaper

What kind of screen are you using? I used the curved screen that came with my TM2. It works fine, BUT when I go to stir or refill, the screen moves around quite a bit, way too much for my liking. And though I absolutely LOVE the HA 4-pill terp stem, that part is a deal-breaker for now. To combat it, I ordered some rimmed screens. Hoping those work better.

Yea also using on the curved screen and having the same experience. Maybe as the sides of the new stem gunk up it might old better. Also gonna try to order some screens from the etsy seller to see if those are any better!
You got wax with yours? I bought 2 no wax for me :| but should be fine to use.
If you look closely on HA's website on the wood WPA's they say they come with wax!!! weird you didnt get it with yours.
Where did you find the mouthpiece? I’ve been look for awhile and sold out everywhere I look
High Artisan. He recently had a restock last week so id say maybe 2 weeks inbetween restocks? Can anyone else attest to this?

ufcfan94,

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
My high artisan four white pill stem is already in town so I should have it today or tomorrow... In the meantime, using with another exclusive Phineas cooler, glass color matching the LED, was using a blue one with it before and purple one now, lowest temps:
PXL-20221007-191240609.jpg
The nozzle on that gizmo makes me think I am about to have a rather unpleasant medical procedure... ;)

Shit Snacks

Yeah that one especially has that look (rubber glove and condom haha), most paraphernalia is some variation of phallus amirite

Here is another crazy contraption setup (check the cheap glass thread for more details on this china bubbler and more):
PXL-20221007-195356586.jpg

I forgot to mention, along with starting low on the dial, extremely low, is the temp stepping. I said that I only take one hit at each dial set, and part of that is you can turn the dial the tiniest bit, and it is sensitive enough to control the temperature a tiny bit, this is how I milk my bowls for excellent extraction with flavorful clouds throughout (you know to stop when they stop)

Last edited:

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
Yeah that one especially has that look (rubber glove and condom haha), most paraphernalia is some variation of phallus amirite

Here is another crazy contraption setup (check the cheap glass thread for more details on this china bubbler and more):
PXL-20221007-195356586.jpg

I forgot to mention, along with starting low on the dial, extremely low, is the temp stepping. I said that I only take one hit at each dial set, and part of that is you can turn the dial the tiniest bit, and it is sensitive enough to control the temperature a tiny bit, this is how I milk my bowls for excellent extraction with flavorful clouds throughout (you know to stop when they stop)
Awesome! The more it looks like mad scientist gear the better!

Shit Snacks

Awesome! The more it looks like mad scientist gear the better!

Haha yeah I actually had this style mouthpiece made after I got the purple one, realizing that is what I wanted more, I have another open purple one and blue one that is a bent right angle with even narrower sip tip.. I bought up all his glass in these colors lol

Shit Snacks

i only ask because TM sells it on there official site and they tell you to use it to protect and preserve the wood.

Any wood wax is fine on any wood really, if you're putting your mouth on it you might be a little more picky about what's in it, but it is also absolutely not necessarily necessary to use any wood wax on anything wood :tup:

RedZep

HA stems seem a degree larger ID than stock stems. Rimmed basket screen just falls out for me.

I find the rimless is fine, but I don't typically stir. I would perhaps have the same issue as you if I did.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Haha yeah I actually had this style mouthpiece made after I got the purple one, realizing that is what I wanted more, I have another open purple one and blue one that is a bent right angle with even narrower sip tip.. I bought up all his glass in these colors lol
What's ~ the inner diameter on that mp?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Top Bottom