TinyMight / TM 2

Lad113

Just opened my new tm2. Should I take the entire thing apart to clean, or is it okay to just rinse the stem and cooling unit before taking it for a spin?
After reading the manual I just took it out of the box and used it without any cleaning or even rinsing with no ill effects. I feel like if it was necessary then the company would have told you to do so in the manual to avoid lawsuits but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Sterboi

After reading the manual I just took it out of the box and used it without any cleaning or even rinsing with no ill effects. I feel like if it was necessary then the company would have told you to do so in the manual to avoid lawsuits but that's just my opinion.
Thanks, that's a good point. I did a quick cleaning of the whole thing. Using it on a little bowl of CBD flower since the work day technically has another hour left haha.

This thing gets hot! I'm not sure what I was expecting since lately I've been running everything through water, but still it's a little toasty. I'll need to get a wpa for it soon.

Also I do feel like I have to take bigger hits than I'm accustomed to get any kind of production, but I understand that's just how convection works and will be something to get used to.

Having never used an on demand vape besides the M, it is certainly nice being able to get a hit so quickly.

Gonna get to know this thing a little bit this evening.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just opened my new tm2. Should I take the entire thing apart to clean, or is it okay to just rinse the stem and cooling unit before taking it for a spin?

You can search here to find the steps, all up to you, the stem and particularly the cooling unit were the cleanest parts of mine actually! But I did find a little bit of dirtiness in the threading, of the battery and top retainer ring, a little bit perhaps with the inner steel part, I like to clean the o-ring too, and let it air out to help everything neutralize... (Seeing your other post, don't forget to try out the lowest settings!)

Most companies actually don't talk about initial cleaning or even burn off in the manual, never heard of any lawsuits about something like this, it's pretty commonly up to the consumer (many people don't bother without issue, many people do bother and notice dirtiness, so it's always debatable)

Last edited:

onesixty2

For all the new / recent owners definitely don’t sleep on the recommendation of starting low. 3-4 is my first couple hits and I step up to 7 to finish off a bowl.

I’m also noticing something with my Ed’s stem and wpa.. it doesn’t seem to matter how deep of flower I’m packing in, so long as there is sufficient airflow it can be roasted evenly. The real limiting factor is how tight it is being packed, so I can fill a stem pretty deep with CBD and sit on that for several hours of hits every so often. I continue to be very satisfied with this little vape.

Mind you I haven’t packed it ALL the way full, or to the ledge on the WPA, but as I keep pushing the screens deeper.. I’m still just getting even and full roasts.

Sterboi

For all the new / recent owners definitely don’t sleep on the recommendation of starting low. 3-4 is my first couple hits and I step up to 7 to finish off a bowl.
I'm glad you mentioned that! I started out on like 2 and took a few hits at each number til I got to 7. I've taken several here now and am not really getting anything. The flower still has a good bit of green on it. Could it be that I'm not drawing long enough? Or I've seen people mention calibrating the heating, maybe I should do that. Any other tips to get the most out of it?

Sterboi,
Reactions: Elfstone

Shit Snacks

I'm glad you mentioned that! I started out on like 2 and took a few hits at each number til I got to 7. I've taken several here now and am not really getting anything. The flower still has a good bit of green on it. Could it be that I'm not drawing long enough? Or I've seen people mention calibrating the heating, maybe I should do that. Any other tips to get the most out of it?

The lower you start, the more you are extracting earlier, you will get fewer hits at the upper level later, I only take one hit at each setting, and I start below 2 (then finish around 5), don't focus on the color that's not necessarily the best indicator of extraction

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
Yeah, just make sure you get the proper rimmed ones for the TM, however there are a lot of other options for inside basket screens, you could even make your own, to fit m
Someone needs to model a 3d print for a small handheld tab to turn the temp knob on the bottom of the TM
And bigger numbers for us old guys who need reading glasses! My long distance vision is still eagle-like, but I can't read anything up close to save my life.

Sucks getting old. But the alternative is worse...

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Bit disappointed with High artisan. Ordered from him via instagram a month ago and he hasn’t even started on my stem. He says he is mainly focused in bulk orders… 🙄. I could have ordered from a 3rd party site and got it already.
This is what I call... "The Snax Syndrome" . people like Snax, Razhumikin, me, Weed Yes, and a lot of other people recommended these artists, and now because of that, their waiting list is longer. but I hope he will make it soon for you! for GVB I've waited 1.5 month I think, so I hope your time comes soon buddy! their work is high quality ;)

Shit Snacks

This is what I call... "The Snax Syndrome" . people like Snax, Razhumikin, me, Weed Yes, and a lot of other people recommended these artists, and now because of that, their waiting list is longer. but I hope he will make it soon for you! for GVB I've waited 1.5 month I think, so I hope your time comes soon buddy! their work is high quality ;)

Whenever you go custom, with anything on Instagram, especially glass, you always have to assume a month or two of wait time, it can be way worse, and oftentimes they don't expect you to pay in advance... Unfortunately takes a lot of patience, if you want that stuff

GoldenBud

Whenever you go custom, with anything on Instagram, especially glass, you always have to assume a month or two of wait time, it can be way worse, and oftentimes they don't expect you to pay in advance... Unfortunately takes a lot of patience, if you want that stuff
ahh oopsy then! i thought the waiting time used to be around 2 weeks TOP, half year ago!

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
I'm new to TM2 and had no idea about this issue. Pure luck I ordered my High Artisan 4-terp stem from Vapefiend

Shit Snacks

ahh oopsy then! i thought the waiting time used to be around 2 weeks TOP, half year ago!

I've never experienced a two-week wait with, I don't think, any custom order for any handmade items through here... My first GVB order took a while too, it wasn't even that long ago, I participated in his 420 stuff and didn't have it until a while later without any expectations... So I missed out on those short wait times haha I seriously can't think of anything that's been under a month, and even a month is good time! And more interesting question would be perhaps what's the longest I've waited haha I'm in the middle of a wait right now for something else, especially when money is not taken up front, and artistic freedoms, when you're trying to do a custom order you know it really depends on both sides??

I'm new to TM2 and had no idea about this issue. Pure luck I ordered my High Artisan 4-terp stem from Vapefiend

Yeah it's not exactly an issue, not something specific to TM either, just the nature of custom artisan ordering, it's great that so many try to mass-produce stuff for retail sale as well (it's actually a lot like TM itself!)

zatonic

Tiger in the wild
IMG-8961.jpg

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Baby frog!
…which may turn into a purple dinosaur? Lol. I’m patiently awaiting a different wood color in a TM2. We shall see.

As someone else recently opined their repaired OG TM is rocking, as is mine. Simply divine that I can now run it a bit lower temp-wise and get nice clouds whereas that was difficult to come by before the repair (replaced board). I will be breaking my 48-hour T-break this evening with, what else? - my favorite vape, the TM. Can’t wait. TGIF to all. :peace:

Top Bottom