TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No cracks that I can find. Had the liner out in my hand. When I put it back together though I did notice that the liner has a bit of rattle that it didn’t have before. Not sure what I did that made it fit loosely. Everything went back in in the same order it came out. Anyone have a link to the tear down video so I can see if I missed sumthin?

Oh it could be that you're missing that little clear o-ring between the glass and the body?? Now it is orange like the other one, but it used to be clear and hard to see...

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I need a case for my TM2. this thing GETS HOT. Any tested cases/jackets out there yet?
See last page - there were 2-3 suggestions. Delta3DStudios has a thin hard case for it I recently heard about. Not for me though. I was intrigued by the Dimebags concept though I’d been envisioning something like a small padded camera case in which I’ve yet to find an ideal one for me. I do have something fashioned, literally and figuratively, from a hard shell eye glass case (I glued in padding and secure it with a rubber band. It holds an extra short stem or battery though I don’t like to travel with batteries without sleeves; and holds a little brush too).

In actual TM news, my repaired OG TM is running very well. Sort of like getting a tuneup with your car - oil change, spark plugs, etc. - and how this thing goes now! Before I could hardly get vapor below 4 and now I’m starting at 2 or 2.5 and get decent vapor and more satisfyingly flavorful draws. The TM continues its reign o’er me :) The heat signature now is more powerful at lower temps if that makes any sense. I’ve read about that for a long time herein as many have enjoyed really low temp experiences and some clouds to go song with it. Before I couldn’t say that often and now I can.

With my TM running this good now it might be time to introduce some dry cooling options. I bought 3 or 4 millimeter glass balls which I could use between or in the cooling unit. And I could again introduce domed screens too though I’m a bit wary of using them without anything else. They and the short cup screens have vexxed me a bit in the past so I went without additional screens and use just the cooling unit. We’ll see. The sky is virtually limitless with the TM, that how versatile and wonderful, and simple, a vape it is - and my favorite! :peace:

Shit Snacks

Yeah I decided to order this one why not, I just will try them out, for $35 shipped and I have pink Rogue acrylic mouthpiece already

Shorner

Yeah I decided to order this one why not, I just will try them out, for $35 shipped and I have pink Rogue acrylic mouthpiece already
Trouble with the white is that it won't stay white for long at all🤣🤣
Beautiful stem though, hope you enjoy it, i love my galaxy.

sickmanfraud

Anyone know USA shippers for basket screens? Ebay and Etsy guy are on vacation till the 10th

You can not use "regular" rimmed basket screens. Tinymightvapes commissioned rimmed baskets that will not pop off when you remove the stem. @vgoodies has them as mentioned above. You can also get them from Finland. I would be surprised if you can get the correct rimmed basket screens from Etsy.

El Magico

PXL-20221001-200113238.jpg

A tiny bit more snug when closed with the TM2 since it is slightly fatter, still room on the sides and top for stem and spare battery, a little bit of room behind the padded fold with mesh pocket too... Hopefully it will come back in stock on Amazon, it is a very nice case! I got the smaller size too, for smaller vapes and/or other accessories

This one seems to be the same for the people waiting one.

Last edited:

ufcfan94

Newbie vaper
You can not use "regular" rimmed basket screens. Tinymightvapes commissioned rimmed baskets that will not pop off when you remove the stem. @vgoodies has them as mentioned above. You can also get them from Finland. I would be surprised if you can get the correct rimmed basket screens from Etsy.
how long is a basket lasting you?

kilo

I've found that they last a long time. I've been using the same one for months. For cleaning, I put the basket in a shot glass with some isopropyl alcohol, cover it with my palm, and shake. Vape screens last longer than combustion screens which get filled with tar and soot. Treat them gently and they'll hold their shape and not fray.

badbee

Anyone know USA shippers for basket screens? Ebay and Etsy guy are on vacation till the 10th
FYI, I tried buying 15mm rimmed baskets from AliExpress, they don't work and fall out of standard wall thickness stems. They might work with an o-ring around the outside of the basket but that's more trouble than it's worth. It seems the custom ones from TM and VGoodiez are the only ones that work reliably.

badbee,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Trouble with the white is that it won't stay white for long at all🤣🤣
Beautiful stem though, hope you enjoy it, i love my galaxy.

Haha yeah, but that is true of everything? I like opaque white glass, I doubt I'll use it frequently enough to get it too dirty quick, but then you know when to clean! I have the good vibes stems coming too, I shelled out more for those and they are really something special... Excited to show them off here! I like the multicolor swirled style high artisan pills though, almost got one of those with twist mouthpiece instead

Hey, do you guys need to stirr with the TM2? IB HATE stirring and thats why I never got the TM1

No, you don't need to stir either one, I never stir either one, it's easy to use them without stirring effectively (loading properly, using temp control properly, etc)

I'm not sure why you started talking about rimmed basket screens because they were clearly asking about the rimless basket screens:
FYI, I tried buying 15mm rimmed baskets from AliExpress, they don't work and fall out of standard wall thickness stems. They might work with an o-ring around the outside of the basket but that's more trouble than it's worth. It seems the custom ones from TM and VGoodiez are the only ones that work reliably.

Again, the person was talking about the rimless basket screens from the eBay / etsy seller... Correct rimless basket screens do not work here, unless you get the ones specifically for the TM, and often there is variance with all basket screens fitting inside inner diameter of different stems and they might need to be warped to fit if they ever can...

You could be fine with one basket forever, keep it in your stem, clean it with your stem, the thing is usually the mesh basket screen gets dirty and clogs faster, depending on your grind etc, so that is why it is easier to have a spare basket screen to swap out before you have to clean your stem... It can be easier to toss them or save them to clean a bunch at once, but they are by no means disposable, you could be fine with the one basket screen that comes with your TM easily.

This one seems to be the same for the people waiting one.

Oh cool, that link doesn't work for me though

Top Bottom