TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I should have been clearer. Any other vapes that deliver a low temp hit as satisfying and full?

You were clear, and my answer is still yes!
but TM2 is one of the best at it for sure

I can go low on my Hybrid but it's not a satisfying hit. Hope this makes sense. TM2 low temp seems dense for low temp. Very fulfilling.

Not sure what you mean by Hybrid however (volcano? which is absolutely nowhere close to comparable), but again it's off topic here... :whip:

kilo

Anyone got any must have accessories list for tm2???
Since the TM is so versatile, it really depends on your preferred method of use. For instance, I use mine upside-down with a j-hook in my living room and someone else is toting a TM in his front pocket and taking quick, stealthy hits in a public space. But here are a few general suggestions:
•If you use the cooling unit, it's handy to have a clean spare.
•Anything made of glass is, obviously, breakable so an extra glass heater lining makes sense – and an extra glass stem if you don't have the titanium one or just prefer glass.
•Basket screens are really useful if you're vaping through water or glass and don't need the cooling unit, or if you wish to start experimenting with pills, beads, or ball bearings.
•A WPA opens up the world of glass.
•And, hell, why not spring for the o-ring package – you'll wish you had when you need them. (I have little boxes where I store all the my vape accessories so I know where to look for them.)

(edit: format)

Last edited:

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
I should have been clearer. Any other vapes that deliver a low temp hit as satisfying and full?

I can go low on my Hybrid but it's not a satisfying hit. Hope this makes sense. TM2 low temp seems dense for low temp. Very fulfilling.
The closest thing I have to it would be my Original Purple Ti Grasshopper vape. That thing would rip at 2 and 3 on the dial, which I recently sold to someone on here. Perfect low temperature hits that were dense and tasty. Also, my current Ti Hopper iO can produce the same way but I wouldn’t recommend anyone buy a Hopper because of all the horrible experiences others have had.

The Milaana can produce tasty low temperature vapor but is not as easy to use. So the TinyMight is perfect for that! I’m glad I have one, but have to say I haven’t been using it much because I’ve been so busy.

Jess

High all. I'm fairly new here but I've been lurking and read some (probably back to the start of the TM2 stuff) of the thread. I thought I'd show pics of mine since it's fun to see all the different variations. I got mine directly from them on the day they said they would have some available, I believe on 9/9. I logged on, added it to my cart and that was that. Took about a week to get here (CA). It's really nice. I too started off using it on 6 but realized you can start as low as 1 to get to flavor town and then temp step up till you see the sky. As you can see from the pics, it's got a couple of scratches and it's going to get more. It's definitely getting used. I have a Vapbong and several Dynavap/Simrell pens that I've been using. Both the VB and TM get the most use. I haven't touched my pens since. LOL. I just got the 4 pill in so I can't comment on that one just yet, but the Ed's TNT WPA is my favorite. I use it with a small bubbler and by itself as a stem. It so far is the coolest temp wise of them and was the most expensive. But man, it's really gorgeous and if I lost it, I'd buy it again. Also that small spoon came with the TRWW glass WPA makes stiring and smashing my herbs way easier. Wow pics really highlight some of the colors.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
High all. I'm fairly new here but I've been lurking and read some (probably back to the start of the TM2 stuff) of the thread. I thought I'd show pics of mine since it's fun to see all the different variations. I got mine directly from them on the day they said they would have some available, I believe on 9/9. I logged on, added it to my cart and that was that. Took about a week to get here (CA). It's really nice. I too started off using it on 6 but realized you can start as low as 1 to get to flavor town and then temp step up till you see the sky. As you can see from the pics, it's got a couple of scratches and it's going to get more. It's definitely getting used. I have a Vapbong and several Dynavap/Simrell pens that I've been using. Both the VB and TM get the most use. I haven't touched my pens since. LOL. I just got the 4 pill in so I can't comment on that one just yet, but the Ed's TNT WPA is my favorite. I use it with a small bubbler and by itself as a stem. It so far is the coolest temp wise of them and was the most expensive. But man, it's really gorgeous and if I lost it, I'd buy it again. Also that small spoon came with the TRWW glass WPA makes stiring and smashing my herbs way easier. Wow pics really highlight some of the colors.

Welcome to the club :)! You TM look gorgeus,it has a lovely pattern. I also agree that TM2 even left my TUBOX collecting dust ,mainly because of the form factor and because it makes much better use of the batteries as it comes to a number of sessions.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
So for some reason my tinymight (1.5 I believe it is) quit working tonight. Like it was great 2 hours ago and now poof no heat. It comes on and functions like it’s normal but the heating element is not warming up. I tried the little card stock under the connection trick and that did nothing as well as a full cleaning with no change. Any reset sequence or anything I should know about or should I be getting ready to ship it in for repair?

Last edited:

HaroldHood

So for some reason my tinymight (1.5 I believe it is) quit working tonight. Like it was great 2 hours ago and now poof no heat. It comes on and functions like it’s normal but the heating element is not warming up. I tried the little card stock under the connection trick and that did nothing as well as a full cleaning with no change. Any reset sequence or anything I should know about or should I be getting ready to ship it in for repair?
If you have some sand paper, emery board/cloth, or possibly steel wool, try cleaning (sanding) inside of the upper cover where the metal lead makes contact. This fixed that issue for me. Also I've read on here to make sure the screw is tight. (See pages 641, 642 for this)

I hope this solves your issue.

RedZep

I've been experimenting with travel cases for the outdoorsmen among us. I've found two interesting options below.

The first is the Dimebags all in one 7 inch.

Perfect snug fit for the TM with no movement inside. It appears there is more space to the sides, but it's all padding.

There is an included small rolling tray in an inside pocket. I removed it for more space and put it in the outside pocket. It can come in handy to rest stems on mid pack.

The last pic is the bag when it also has a spare battery in the outside pocket. You can fit two batteries here. It does chunk out the package however. But I don't see this as a back pocket bag anyway. It's more a throw on passenger seat, glovebox, backpack kind of bag.

It has an internal smell proof pocket that can fit upto 3 stems <3.5inch (upto a 4 pill terp pill stem).

This second one is a perfect snug hardcase option. Called "Hard EVA Travel Case for Carson MicroBrite Plus 60x-120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope" on Amazon.

Please note you cannot fit anything in the small internal picket while the TM is there. I use it for some alcohol wipes. You will need a separate carry for your stems.

Overall the Dime Bag is my favourite. It's so padded that I would feel safe dropping the TM from height inside this bag. It's a perfect snug fit. You need to put the TM in thick side down for it to close without difficulty.

It also gives the option to carry a doob tube of ground herb along with your stem/s and a battery for an all in one carry. This thing fits in my back pocket, but it looks chunky as hell. It's not really pocketable unless you have a decent inner jacket pocket.

For those in UK like me, you can only buy these on Amazon at the minute. They ship from the states. Cost me around £30 all in. Will be cheaper for Americans. Don't bother with larger size, as it will only give you horrizontal space, which is not relevant, and will just give space for the TM to move around. 7inch is perfect. Make sure to get the "all in one" as this is the one with the smellproof internal pocket

Sorry for the long post. I just know this has been an issue for some people. I hope I have helped.

One more thing. The TM stir stick is ideal for scraping off any bits of herb that stick to the heater screen. Just scrape off then blow it out.

Last edited:

Red Lund

I would bet that you cracked that glass inner lining where the stem goes. Even a slight crack in that glass will compromise the seal that you need to generate vapor. Also keep your eye on that sneaky O-ring right under the top there is well

ufcfan94

Newbie vaper
I've been experimenting with travel cases for the outdoorsmen among us. I've found two interesting options below.

The first is the Dimebags all in one 7 inch.

Perfect snug fit for the TM with no movement inside. It appears there is more space to the sides, but it's all padding.

There is an included small rolling tray in an inside pocket. I removed it for more space and put it in the outside pocket. It can come in handy to rest stems on mid pack.

The last pic is the bag when it also has a spare battery in the outside pocket. You can fit two batteries here. It does chunk out the package however. But I don't see this as a back pocket bag anyway. It's more a throw on passenger seat, glovebox, backpack kind of bag.

It has an internal smell proof pocket that can fit upto 3 stems <3.5inch (upto a 4 pill terp pill stem).

This second one is a perfect snug hardcase option. Called "Hard EVA Travel Case for Carson MicroBrite Plus 60x-120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope" on Amazon.

Please note you cannot fit anything in the small internal picket while the TM is there. I use it for some alcohol wipes. You will need a separate carry for your stems.

Overall the Dime Bag is my favourite. It's so padded that I would feel safe dropping the TM from height inside this bag. It's a perfect snug fit. You need to put the TM in thick side down for it to close without difficulty.

It also gives the option to carry a doob tube of ground herb along with your stem/s and a battery for an all in one carry. This thing fits in my back pocket, but it looks chunky as hell. It's not really pocketable unless you have a decent inner jacket pocket.

For those in UK like me, you can only buy these on Amazon at the minute. They ship from the states. Cost me around £30 all in. Will be cheaper for Americans. Don't bother with larger size, as it will only give you horrizontal space, which is not relevant, and will just give space for the TM to move around. 7inch is perfect. Make sure to get the "all in one" as this is the one with the smellproof internal pocket

Sorry for the long post. I just know this has been an issue for some people. I hope I have helped.

One more thing. The TM stir stick is ideal for scraping off any bits of herb that stick to the heater screen. Just scrape off then blow it out.
Hey man im really not a fan of the dimebags. Way to bulky imo the hemp fiber sorta gets stinky after a while. I would go with the second one

ufcfan94,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

This is the one I got though it's unfortunately out of stock now

ufcfan94

Newbie vaper
This is the one I got though it's unfortunately out of stock now
Can you post up a picture of the TM in it

ufcfan94,

Shit Snacks

Can you post up a picture of the TM in it

PXL-20221001-200113238.jpg

A tiny bit more snug when closed with the TM2 since it is slightly fatter, still room on the sides and top for stem and spare battery, a little bit of room behind the padded fold with mesh pocket too... Hopefully it will come back in stock on Amazon, it is a very nice case! I got the smaller size too, for smaller vapes and/or other accessories

ufcfan94

Newbie vaper
PXL-20221001-200113238.jpg

A tiny bit more snug when closed with the TM2 since it is slightly fatter, still room on the sides and top for stem and spare battery, a little bit of room behind the padded fold with mesh pocket too... Hopefully it will come back in stock on Amazon, it is a very nice case! I got the smaller size too, for smaller vapes and/or other accessories
Wow excellent just what i was hoping to see

Shit Snacks

Is this Hook meant for mortal lips?

How did you come upon this?

Haha would you believe I am but mortal human?? I am lucky to have scored this though, you can check my previous posts about it, more detail in the heady glass thread specifically I think... Unfortunately it is one of a kind, but let it inspire you to find a glass worker someday! (Check the Nomad thread, someone mentioned one that I'm sure could do insane work if you are patient and have the funds of course)

I can’t get vapor at level zero. I have to go up to 4-5 to get visible vapor. I feel like I’m inhaling and nothing is happening at lower levels. 😔

Is this using the stock setup? It's a little trickier with the cooling unit probably, but using with a plain open WPA and basket screen, located a little more than a half inch in in the stem, loading as much as you want really of any grind (though you want to fill the basket and medium fine grind should catch you the most vapor if it is a consistent grind even more so), through a hook especially an open simple path, long slow draw steady deep inhale, it's very easy for me to get visible vapor that low consistently with a variety of different herbs... I guess everyone is different though?

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Haha would you believe I am but mortal human?? I am lucky to have scored this though, you can check my previous posts about it, more detail in the heady glass thread specifically I think... Unfortunately it is one of a kind, but let it inspire you to find a glass worker someday! (Check the Nomad thread, someone mentioned one that I'm sure could do insane work if you are patient and have the funds of course)

Is this using the stock setup? It's a little trickier with the cooling unit probably, but using with a plain open WPA and basket screen, located a little more than a half inch in in the stem, loading as much as you want really of any grind (though you want to fill the basket and medium fine grind should catch you the most vapor if it is a consistent grind even more so), through a hook especially an open simple path, long slow draw steady deep inhale, it's very easy for me to get visible vapor that low consistently with a variety of different herbs... I guess everyone is different though?
I will try it with an Ed’s tnt stem I have that is really short. Will report back

Shit Snacks

I will try it with an Ed’s tnt stem I have that is really short. Will report back

Oh yeah wood stem is a different experience too, I wouldn't like that myself, always makes it harsher and conditions the vapor and an interesting way that I'm not into haha not sure what kind of wood you got that always is a factor for me too... It's hard to hit an empty dry stem short like that, maybe you could put the wood stem through an empty glass piece of some kind?? Like if I use my Phineas stems, which are closer to dry stems, I have to use the lowest times, but it's also not as easy to take the long draws I can through hooks where you get thicker vapor even at the lowest settings... I don't know there are a lot of variables, but this is true for me with all my TM basically except the TM2 is much better so far I think at that too!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I would bet that you cracked that glass inner lining where the stem goes. Even a slight crack in that glass will compromise the seal that you need to generate vapor. Also keep your eye on that sneaky O-ring right under the top there is well
No cracks that I can find. Had the liner out in my hand. When I put it back together though I did notice that the liner has a bit of rattle that it didn’t have before. Not sure what I did that made it fit loosely. Everything went back in in the same order it came out. Anyone have a link to the tear down video so I can see if I missed sumthin?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom