• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

4-Aces King-High

I Love❤️Mine- imo the best on-demand vaporizer.

L o n g and Slow Draw to optimize the Experience .

I use it between 5- 5-1/2 on the dial. It can be overwhelming at times. Recommend a Bubbler or Water Pipe with proper Attachments.

Love the Adjustable bowl by moving the cooling unit. check flow by pulling cooling unit out and draw as you would normally.-
The CU Screen gets clogged easily-hopefully with experience and a Coarser Grind may alleviate some clogging.
Do get cooling unit screens so you’re able to rotate screens while cleaning other in 190 Alcohol with Lid .

Also recommend Extra Molicell Batteries. Molicell,Sony and LG Batteries from what I’ve read Are the only recommended batteries to use in vaporizers .

Added- Ensure fully-charged Battery When you receive your TM2 - Do a Calibration with close attention to the included TM2 Calibration instructions - with thanks to poster on this thread.

To extend Battery Life between charges-Turn unit off with 3-clicks,especially in Session-Mode that keeps the TM2 oven on.

In the second week of ownership and Personally Reviewing/Enjoying TM2 I have used the Sidecar Bubbler-
which is fragile -be Careful with it. So I got a sturdier water pipe. Connected it with a ‘starry’ Vape whip.
Just saw a mouthpiece with 16mm Female -gotta go!-VAS Kicking In !

I keep Editing , lol as my memory kicks in occasionally.

cannot load video with Waterpipe , Whip and Tinymight2 in Action.
I was trying to load but don’t know how yet-will read further.

Lastly ; I Do / Did get VAS at an Accelarated rate- 10 Vapes in 1 Month .
Own in order of VAS ;
XMaxx V3 Pro,Arizer Solo 2,DaVinci IQC,
Fog Pro,Boundless Tera,Mighty Plusx2,TM2x2.S&B Plenty - my only desktop so far.
I Use the Mighty plus for Session and Tinymight2 for On-Demand for Daily Medication(flower onlyVaping)
Enjoying FC in my Latter-days !! Peace on Earth- damnit ! Cheers from NOLA,LOUISIANA !

Last edited:

jamesuk9

Crew Slut...
I nearly always use a j-hook and have found it cool enough to use with just a basket screen. But when my TM2 arrived I decided to try it with the titanium stem and titanium balls in the CU (instead of the nuts and washers) and I was really impressed with the smoothness and coolness of the vapor. I cleaned the CU yesterday but before reinstalling it I decided to try the basket screen alone to see how it compared. And I can say that I prefer the basket screen. The vapor was still high quality and not too hot and I just like the airflow more than with the CU.

I'll probably only use the CU when I'm out and about and don't want to carry a j-hook. The durability of the titanium stem means that I can probably retire my Hoppers, which had pretty much been relegated to visiting and travel.
I've been tinkering with the titanium stem for 2 days. I really like it a lot, it cools the vapour nicely by the time it reaches your mouth. and as you say, is very durable for day to day out and about use.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I figured that was probably it, thanks for the assistance 👍

Edit: just took my first hit @ 5.5, I'm in love already :love:

Edit 2: 2nd hit OMG 😱

Edit 3: 3rd hit in and just wanted to say believe the hype, it's really that good!😁

Edit 4: couldn't be happier! If someone isn't happy with the performance then they either have a defective unit or clearly they are defective themselves 🙂

Here's the first of what will be many stem packs, this was actually done closer to 5 than 5.5 btw
IMG-20220915-101744.jpg

That's it for now, off to do some yardwork!
Treat yourself to this pair of affordable j-hooks for home use (flat mouth is still very open). The quick clogging cooling unit is my only gripe with the TM. If you use a wpa and j-hook at home the flavor is better and you can go as long as you like between cleanings and then make stem milk if you care to

Plutonic

I nearly always use a j-hook and have found it cool enough to use with just a basket screen. But when my TM2 arrived I decided to try it with the titanium stem and titanium balls in the CU (instead of the nuts and washers) and I was really impressed with the smoothness and coolness of the vapor. I cleaned the CU yesterday but before reinstalling it I decided to try the basket screen alone to see how it compared. And I can say that I prefer the basket screen. The vapor was still high quality and not too hot and I just like the airflow more than with the CU.

I'll probably only use the CU when I'm out and about and don't want to carry a j-hook. The durability of the titanium stem means that I can probably retire my Hoppers, which had pretty much been relegated to visiting and travel.

Where did you get your titanium balls? (And I mean that in the nicest possible way.) :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was trying to load up a video but don’t know how yet-will read further

Just upload to imgur then paste URL here and it will display as album or streamable

I ask because if they fit perfect I can use those dimensions from the EBay link to find others potentially.

I don't understand why you wouldn't just buy the ones from that eBay link... Most sellers post photos on clean surfaces with measurements the way that seller did btw

Has anyone tried the jhook or the giant stems from phyto high-tech? How are those compared to the OGB jhooks ones or the ones from dhgate?
And about HA terp pill stems, is right that they cool almost as a jhook? 3 or 4 terp pills?

What is phyto high-tech? Oh those are the French ones from Nicholas
These are just like the OGB design, similar to the Genesis Glass (DHgate) too, but you can clearly see what the little differences are, they will all work the same more or less... OGB always best imo and can customize however you like! I think there is no way a terp pill stem cools anywhere near as good as a nice hook like these...

ezpz

And about HA terp pill stems, is right that they cool almost as a jhook? 3 or 4 terp pills?
I've said this before. And I still stand by my statement. However, the only j hook I have to compare it to is a $7, 18mm dhgate hook (no right angles, no nipples, just a large curve). I'm sure those fancier hooks cool much better.

Edit: Sorry. Changed pricier to fancier. I'm high.

Last edited:
Everything works except vibrate. And the battery is 18650. Not sure the brand as it's airvapes battery. And my legacy pro is almost 2 months old
Is it possible to somehow put it into stealth mode? I’m a newbie to the TM’s and though I’ve read the manual I really don’t know how to go about it. I did read that when you remove the battery and replaced it, it resets the TM.

Elfstone,
Reactions: Vapetrees

Shit Snacks

I wonder what their stock truly was...my guess is not very many.

Be happy when everyone has them in. At least I'll have all my accessories ready when I finally get to purchase one...:)

Well they said they were separating the stock into different drops and they have more on the way, I know they wanted to list full stock so this wouldn't happen, but the compromise is people can order sooner at diff times and I guess some were lucky lol

4-Aces King-High

Well they said they were separating the stock into different drops and they have more on the way, I know they wanted to list full stock so this wouldn't happen, but the compromise is people can order sooner at diff times and I guess some were lucky lol
I apologize if this comes up out of Order or wrong recipient / against protocol.

was Lucky twice 😑 may be the only Luck I’ve had in the past year.😕
I just continued with my shopping the TM2 Official Site all the time saying Out of Stock - Backorder -
May be Lost in the Translation ? , Probably not but maybe- the TM2 Team is Smarter than Me lol.
So ? their way of Saying Not in Stock USA ? But We will Send you one Soon .
( mine arrived At Lightning speed in 4-5 days on 2 TM2 s )

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I apologize if this comes up out of Order or wrong recipient / against protocol.

was Lucky twice 😑 may be the only Luck I’ve had in the past year.😕
I just continued with my shopping the TM2 Official Site all the time saying Out of Stock - Backorder -
May be Lost in the Translation ? , Probably not but maybe- the TM2 Team is Smarter than Me lol.
So ? their way of Saying Not in Stock USA ? But We will Send you one Soon .
( mine arrived At Lightning speed in 4-5 days on 2 TM2 s )

All good, but I was talking about vgoodiez specifically, but yes it has always been you can order direct from TM, whether there is stock or not, and it ships pretty quick

Top Bottom