• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Might be easier to turn off the device before ending your draw (in session mode).
...SO, on-demand then.
Thanks good point, I was just trying to determine if it was the battery or not... I'll try going to a local store and see it I can find another battery to see if that's the issue.
What about the battery it came with? Mine came charged already.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It worked fine initially, and it even charged with the charger but when I put it into the vaporizer no power at all?

The one that came with? Are you certain you are putting it in the right direction? Positive end up?? Also are you sure the dial is above level 1...? Otherwise could be defective

pmthokku

I agree, I've been saying that repeatedly, I'm just saying that was the complete list of fine batteries to use, even if not all are the best
I feel like people dont realise changing the battery is as big of a difference as single vs multiflame torch on a vapcap (in a different way of course).

pmthokku,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
IIRC there is actual testing to show the Molicels are the best. IMO dont compromise on the battery, it makes a big difference.

Google “battery mooch”, he tests them all.

Molicel is great for an additional consumer reason, unlike the major brands, they only sell to authorized dealers and market for vaporists, the major brands don’t want to be sued, and many types are highly faked, cloned and rebranded, especially if you don’t buy from trusted vendors.

Shit Snacks

I feel like people dont realise changing the battery is as big of a difference as single vs multiflame torch on a vapcap (in a different way of course).

Since this vape is regulated, I disagree, doesn't really affect your power output at all... Moreso the consistency, in performance and number of bowls, accurate readings... But yes Molicell are the best for the above reason and their price, being designed specifically for e-cig use, and having the extra amps. Certainly noticeable compared to all the others, which is why they are all I use in my TM, just want to be clear :tup:

RustyOldNail

Since this vape is regulated, I disagree, doesn't really affect your power output at all... But the consistency, in performance and a number of bowls, accurate readings... But yes Molicell are the best for the above reason and their price, being designed specifically for e-cig use, and having the extra amps. Certainly noticeable compared to all the others, which is why they are all I use in my TM, just want to be clear :tup:

100%

jamesuk9

Crew Slut...
Since this vape is regulated, I disagree, doesn't really affect your power output at all... Moreso the consistency, in performance and number of bowls, accurate readings... But yes Molicell are the best for the above reason and their price, being designed specifically for e-cig use, and having the extra amps. Certainly noticeable compared to all the others, which is why they are all I use in my TM, just want to be clear :tup:
Completely agree. As a heavy ecig user, Molicell every time. Proven the most consistent cell for vaping.

pmthokku

Thanks for the info. May be the Samsung 25R sucked because of age or something :shrug:

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the info. May be the Samsung 25R sucked because of age or something :shrug:

Yes Samsung have been the most wonky in my experience, more so the 30Q which is why I don't even recommend it anymore, but you never know what happens with degradation if it was an old cell

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Elfstone

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Yes positive, it was working initially when I received it.
What do you mean "it" was working - the battery? How did you determine this? Did you turn on/use your TM2?

If so, what level did it indicate the battery was at?

...Depending on the answers to those questions, we may be able to determine if it is a battery or a TM issue.

I don't know enough about batteries, but is it possible you ruined the cell with a cheap charger?

WisePenny,

RustyOldNail

300-500 recharge cycles depending on lithium brand and model. Internal resistance builds up over time, that’s the best way to test them with the right equipment and knowledge.

RustyOldNail,

Tonysoprano604

What do you mean "it" was working - the battery? How did you determine this? Did you turn on/use your TM2?

If so, what level did it indicate the battery was at?

...Depending on the answers to those questions, we may be able to determine if it is a battery or a TM issue.

I don't know enough about batteries, but is it possible you ruined the cell with a cheap charger?
When I got the unit I charged it fully and I used it like 6 times... I never checked the battery indicator, but I'm assuming it was full because I let it charge for 4-5 hours prior to even using it. It never worked so I ordered another battery from Amazon, which I fully charged and than tried but the tm2 still didn't power on.

Tonysoprano604,
  • Sad

Shit Snacks

When I got the unit I charged it fully and I used it like 6 times... I never checked the battery indicator, but I'm assuming it was full because I let it charge for 4-5 hours prior to even using it. It never worked so I ordered another battery from Amazon, which I fully charged and than tried but the tm2 still didn't power on.

Confused by you saying it never worked, yet you used it six times? The first time you charged it, in the TM? Used it till it died? Then tried to recharge in external and it's not working at all? And new cell not working?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I am a bit confused from your description, but it sounds like you
  1. Charged it fully
  2. Used the TM 6 times
  3. Charged again
  4. TM never powered on again. No lights, nothing.
Is that correct?

Tonysoprano604

Confused by you saying it never worked, yet you used it six times? The first time you charged it, in the TM? Used it till it died? Then tried to recharge in external and it's not working at all? And new cell not working?
When I got the unit I fully charged it and used it about 5 or 6 times without any issues. I don't believe the unit battery was dead, but I also didn't verify this. I than charged the battery again and the unit did not power on at all... I than purchased another battery and charger from Amazon which also did not power on the unit.... Sorry for the bad grammar.

I am a bit confused from your description, but it sounds like you
  1. Charged it fully
  2. Used the TM 6 times
  3. Charged again
  4. TM never powered on again. No lights, nothing.
Is that correct?
Correct.

Top Bottom