• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Very nice vaporizer, but I don't have 350 euros to give, for a portable, sorry,.... if I have 350 euros left over, maybe, but I don't have any left over now. I prefer to buy grass, when someone from Europe decides to sell their old one... ..just let me know ..
Cheers folks

Haha I don't know why you would apologize, but I wouldn't think the value is lower here because it is a portable, since this is a portable that can replace your other vapes including desktops if you want... Just sayin!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@Jams67 thanks that looks really pretty! I love the wood grain and the changes in color. Enjoy it bud!

@Consolidated21 i have a TM that's only a month old. It has some marks at the battery cap and next to it on top of the aluminum part, but other than that it is as good as new, well minus one month lol. Send me a dm if you're interested.

Last edited:

Jams67

Haha I don't know why you would apologize, but I wouldn't think the value is lower here because it is a portable, since this is a portable that can replace your other vapes including desktops if you want... Just sayin!
Yep I was thinking the same, this has the power of a desktop, heats up almost instant and is extremely portable. I would say the value is great, i reckon I will have used my TM2 more in 2 weeks than I have used my volcano hybrid that I have had for probably the best part of a year, so I know where the value is between those 2 purchases.

@Jams67 thanks that looks really pretty! I love the wood grain and the changes in color. Enjoy it bud!

@Consolidated21 i have a TM that's only a month old. It has some marks at the battery cap and top part, but other than that it is as good as new, well minus one month lol. Send me a dm if you're interested.
No worries bud and cheers, yeah the craftsmanship is top notch, you wont be disappointed mate👍

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can't even post pics on here....

Yes you can, you just need to go to an external hosting site first. Like imgur .com (I go through my mobile browser in desktop view, click upload, and then you can make a whole album of photos and videos, after it uploads you then just click the top of your browser to copy the URL and paste that here, then it will show the album with click arrows within your post displaying the images, and it can be clicked through as a link too) :tup:

Otherwise see above from GoldenBud, imgbb .com is what I use more often, to share individual photos instead of an album

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Zipford

Hope this isn't a dumb question. Do I have to worry about carrying it around with a loaded stem inserted? Worried material will fall out and get through the screen protecting heater.
I don't think material would fall through the heater screen unless it is very fine, but I don't carry it around loaded because I don't want herb falling onto the screen and then needing to gather the herb and re-pack the stem while I'm out and about. I have plastic end caps for my stems and a hard case to carry 3-4 of them if I want to take it out, but frankly when I'm out, I always take my Fury Edge with dosing capsules because it is so much easier and discrete.

Also agree with ShitSnacks that if you pull a little heat through the herb, it tends to stick together much better.

ETA: thanks to everyone who bought one so they sold out, so my willpower didn't need to last too long!

florduh

Haha I would actually really like it if people would test the low settings! Always surprises me that I'm the only one that does that, I'm going to use it as low as possible, especially during the day during work lol

You converted me to low temp a while back!

I'm travelling more or less full time for work though, so I got rid of most of my herb vape stuff. Concentrates are just much more convenient for travelling. I even got rid of my TM's since I knew an upgraded version was about to drop. I figured I'd grab one next year after I settle down a bit. But I'll be damned if this TM2 talk isn't getting me to figure out how to make flower work on the road.

The nice thing about low temp TM hits is... the smell is more concentrate like than ripping at high temps. Although the vapor smell was never the problem when it comes to travelling. It's more grinding and transporting flower.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
0.2 CBD

4 hits at 6.5

0.2 is probably still a bit too much, but it does seem to have improved airflow on larger loads. Very impressive.

If your flower is moist or sticky enough, you shouldn’t need a screen on the bottom. Straw suck to load, blow out when done. Also puts the load closer to the heat source. I gently tamp down my BCG medium grind with my finger, never had the load fall out into bottom screen. A few bits now and then just get dumped. Give it a try, simple is best for me….

RedZep

You converted me to low temp a while back!

I'm travelling more or less full time for work though, so I got rid of most of my herb vape stuff. Concentrates are just much more convenient for travelling. I even got rid of my TM's since I knew an upgraded version was about to drop. I figured I'd grab one next year after I settle down a bit. But I'll be damned if this TM2 talk isn't getting me to figure out how to make flower work on the road.

The nice thing about low temp TM hits is... the smell is more concentrate like than ripping at high temps. Although the vapor smell was never the problem when it comes to travelling. It's more grinding and transporting flower.
It's my first TM today. I adore the low temp clouds. Never seen a device put out clouds like that at such temps before. It's a temp steppers dream.

If I was traveling I would just get some Jyarz. Have some filled with ground flower.

FelixVonTrapp

It's my first TM today. I adore the low temp clouds. Never seen a device put out clouds like that at such temps before. It's a temp steppers dream.

If I was traveling I would just get some Jyarz. Have some filled with ground flower.

Oh, I’ve been looking for something like that for out and about. Thanks for posting

florduh

The TM is still the best vaporizer of any kind I've tried. I'm not a desktop guy though. The temp stepping is a big part of that. You know you grabbed everything at a given temp because the vapor stops. Not the flavor.

Not a bad idea. I know it's possible to make flower work on the go. Still seems harder than hash oil though. I fly every 3-4 weeks so I'd have to ISO my grinder that often. I put my hash stash in my checked bag* and never worry about it once. Flower seems riskier. Though, I could just grind up anything I didn't vape before switching cities.

Something to think about though. I've often thought about just doing herb vapes and oil carts, and leaving the dabs behind. In no small part because q-tipping between dabs makes me feel like an OCD case. That having been said, I take dabs and blow them out the hotel room's window regularly*. Don't know if I'd be that ballsy with herb.

*Note to Law Enforcement: Parody/fiction/non-actionable

Last edited:

RedZep

I have some dynawax lying around. Would this be good enough to use on the wood? It's beeswax and hemp seed oil. Would the hemp seed oil not go rancid over time?

ezpz

I've used dynawax on my firewood. The oils would bleed out of the wood nearest the bowl, since it gets real hot there.

Not a problem for TM, since it never really gets that hot, only warm (hence the appropriately named "Warmhandspro").

I ran out of dynawax. Now I use a mixture of coconut oil and beeswax.

Edit: Vgoodiez has TM2 in stock now.

daneoleary

I didn't want to make a new thread for this since I'm sure there's a ton already, but can anyone point me to like a list of third-party stems, dosing capsules, and other accessories that work with the TM/TM2? My TM2 will be here in 2 days and I've only managed to get the Grav Taster so far. I'd like to have plenty of capsules and some longer stems, like maybe some cooling stems like the first-party one.

Also, what are the dimensions I should be looking for in stems? I've not been able to find a very clear answer on this, but I feel like if I had the right dimensions to search for, it might be easier to find things that would work for the TinyMight.

Thanks so much in advance for the help! I'm new here so I'm still getting the lay of the land.

daneoleary,
Reactions: cannasoor

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
@Shit Snacks you have right, i was not clear.... the prize is fine,and fair.... on the other hand, if you have to choose among another great vaporizer in your arsenal, , but with some sacrifices to your smell buds, I prefer the fragrant, strong, superb buds that send me to heaven... because I know very well that even in the best vaporizer, if you put shit in it, it will still be shit.....".... i use to have my own homegrow weed ,until recently....... but shit happens .... my friend it seems to me, I will write 100 times "I will not write to FC again, after a fat stempack ".
@Abele Rizieri Ferrari[/USER] thank you my friend, i dm you anyway,, just for your offer.....to thank yoy first hand.

From the back, another full stem call me.... for the last kiss of the night.....

ezpz

Had it in my cart a little while ago, just to see if I could add it. Removed it from my cart immediately after since the temptation was strong. Shows sold out now.

ezpz,
Top Bottom