TinyMight / TM 2

sickmanfraud

Please link to where to purchase the Ditanium tip?

I found That I could use an ash catcher on the end of a J-hook and get water-conditioned vapor anywhere in the house.

I just ordered a dimpled J-hook from TheRogueWaxWorks and @RogueGuy to take this set-up to the next level.

If purchasing the ash catcher and 14mm J-hook from AliExpress it costs less than $20.

I can't find an ash catcher in stock at this moment on Aliexpress. Dhgate and Amazon both have ash catchers in stock.

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,
e mail received from TM Finland

Hello dear mailing list members, I am writing to share some Tinymight 2 information!

We will start selling the Tinymight 2 now on Tuesday September 6.
Time is 12:00 UTC, it means here in Finland it will be 3pm, I recommend to check how it will be in your time zone. We have units waiting on the shelf and packaging boxes and expect that we can start shipments immediately.

It has been a long project, over a year since the first prototypes of Tinymight 2 started to get ready. Step by step the design has been improved to get to this point that we can finally invite you to get one, and let us know what you think about the Tinymight 2!

I thank you for all the supporting words, ideas, suggestions, feedback, help, and interest that I have witnessed since the beginning of the Tinymight journey. The ideas and feedback we have received have helped to develop the product and the supporting words have given extra boost of energy and understanding that this is one of the coolest industries to work in, thank you all!

Units comes this time in a box, included with the similar carrying pouch as people used to see the original TM to come with, just this time inside the pouch will be included the 80mm long titanium stem, and a spare parts package consisting of different o-rings and screens, and a basket screen.

USB-C to USB-C cable is included as well as the regular 55mm glass stem with the cooling unit. Battery is Molicel P26A or P28A.
And instructions are included. Please note that the temp dials of units are set to lock-position to not turn on inside the packages, to turn them on the temp dial must be turned up from the zero position.

The package does not include any USB adaptors for charging, but the good thing is that the TM2 can handle most sources very well. For best charging performance we recommend any USB source that can provide 3A of current. If you don't have a suitable one yourself, we have good quality USB-C adaptors available on our order page that have been tested to work perfectly to maximize the charging performance of TM2.

We have now some new accessory options, a limited stock of extra long stems with glass balls inside. the amount of these stems is not huge but I took them to see if people would like them. The extra long stem has been one of our best selling accessories and these balls are meant to increase the cooling performance. on the other hand, when the balls move they make some sound, so this is not a silent stem.

We also have now new style dosing capsules that are more feel more solid, stainless steel capsules. I haven't yet received feedback as we just got them but I like these capsules.

Also we are bringing back the beeswax product, for taking care of the walnut body. This time in a small metal can instead of glass jar, so it will be possible to ship it inexpensively if ordered separately. It is a mixture of local beeswax and and oil to make it a bit softer and easier to apply.
Our website has already the Tinymight 2 product listed, but it shows out of stock.
now on Tuesday September 6, 12:00 UTC (midday) I will add stock to both of our webshops, tinymightvape.com and tinymightvape.eu for EU customers, and then the checkout becomes available.

Oden

I want to buy the Tinymight
But it is extremely expensive.
Is it worth it guys?
I have a p80 buy even more expensive lol.
I like it very much and it is still performing as well as on the first day.
But as with women, men often like to change partners 😂.

RedZep

I want to buy the Tinymight
But it is extremely expensive.
Is it worth it guys?
I have a p80 buy even more expensive lol.
I like it very much and it is still performing as well as on the first day.
But as with women, men often like to change partners 😂.
If you want help to control your VAS (vapouriser Acquisition syndrome) then you are asking the wrong crowd.

Bit like asking Whitney Houston if you should hit the crack pipe.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Apparently RED for the TM2 will be hard to come by and not released soon. I’ve checked the main TM site and the French ones and Vgoodiez too and none offer the TM2 in red. I’ll be patient. In other news I emailed Ville at Tinymight yesterday so let’s see how long he takes to respond. I did the all caps Subject line asking for repair help. I know they’re busy launching the TM2 which worries me but again I’ll exude patience. I do have other vapes however my TM rules them all. :peace:

Barhen

Apparently RED for the TM2 will be hard to come by and not released soon. I’ve checked the main TM site and the French ones and Vgoodiez too and none offer the TM2 in red. I’ll be patient. In other news I emailed Ville at Tinymight yesterday so let’s see how long he takes to respond. I did the all caps Subject line asking for repair help. I know they’re busy launching the TM2 which worries me but again I’ll exude patience. I do have other vapes however my TM rules them all. :peace:
I spoke to someone at tiny might as I was interested in ordering the Red, he said the Red ones out in the wild are prototyes and Its being planned to be released in few months.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Anyone else pick up the large 3d cooling stem with their TM2 from Vapefiend?
While I haven't used one, I think the large cooling stem isn't as nice a solution as the WPA and the two pack of excellent dhgate j-hooks. I prefer the flat mouthpiece, which still has a great open draw.

Is the TM2 already sold out at tinymightvape.com already? I'm surprised they wouldn't have more locked and loaded for a scheduled release

FelixVonTrapp

If you do do go through Vapefiend use code 420 saves a tenner. Every penny counts guys and gals!
That’s great info…wish I knew a couple of hours ago 🤣😢

Seriously though, thank you. This community is great!

Edit: they let me cancel the order and place a new one with the discount. Like you said, every penny counts. Thanks again

Last edited:
Top Bottom