TinyMight / TM 2

Dr. G

Old Resident
Has anyone tried both the 4 pill and 6 pill High Artisan stems and can tell me on a scale of 1 to dumbass VAS if it makes a difference? He had an XL stem In our national flags colors and I couldn't say no while I was buying a mouthpiece 🤣☠️
I just bought one from there and its beautiful...I do not know if it makes a difference...for me right now its visually beautiful. They have really nice stuff there.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I just got YinMin5 to make these, gets the vape further from your face. :tup:
31228bf9-093a-4596-ad2b-8c8072349c11.jpg

Are these different than the ones I ordered in March like the one pictured above in my post? A lesser angle maybe?
Yeah, that appears to be it...
Added: Just for clarity the joint on this is 18mm but the stem is 16mm, or so it appears, like the other one he has with a sharper angle. This is in the description for the other one but they didn't include this in this description.

Last edited:
I'm not sure they will arrive with the titanium stem having not ordered from them, I did not understand if it is dedicated to the first batches, or only to those who order directly from TM, do you have sure news about it?

jasp3r

I'm not sure they will arrive with the titanium stem having not ordered from them, I did not understand if it is dedicated to the first batches, or only to those who order directly from TM, do you have sure news about it?
Seems like all retailers I have seen: Vgoodiez and Vapefiend, have the titanium stem apart of the contents of the box.

So I do not think the titanium stem is exclusive to ordering directly from TM if I'm understanding your question correctly!

Texus

Seems like all retailers I have seen: Vgoodiez and Vapefiend, have the titanium stem apart of the contents of the box.

So I do not think the titanium stem is exclusive to ordering directly from TM if I'm understanding your question correctly!
My impression too.

And friendly reminder that there is a separate Tinymight Ordering & Shipping thread, so that threads like this can stick to info about the device, impressions, etc.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Are these different than the ones I ordered in March like the one pictured above in my post? A lesser angle maybe?
Yeah, that appears to be it...
Added: Just for clarity the joint on this is 18mm but the stem is 16mm, or so it appears, like the other one he has with a sharper angle. This is in the description for the other one but they didn't include this in this description.

Yes, they already offered a style like this, but it had narrower diameter tubing, and only the flat flared mouthpiece (not the taper flat pinch of the one pictured, which may have the wider diameter tubing) it is different from yours, would not be able to hold it with one hand as easily, that is to trade off of putting the TM further from your face...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

RedZep

Yes, they already offered a style like this, but it had narrower diameter tubing, and only the flat flared mouthpiece (not the taper flat pinch of the one pictured, which may have the wider diameter tubing) it is different from yours, would not be able to hold it with one hand as easily, that is to trade off of putting the TM further from your face...
Seems like this new one has significantly less cooking spikes. Not sure whether that would alter performance significantly or not.

Shit Snacks

Seems like this new one has significantly less cooking spikes. Not sure whether that would alter performance significantly or not.

I don't think that really matters, the one that had the narrower diameter tubing certainly had less spikes because there was less room, so maybe this one does have that same smaller diameter (maybe the only difference is the mouthpiece tip) The best part of the cooling is the bends and curves, the spikes are like little bonus help lol

Djsleepy

I just placed my order at Tinymight...this is the best $334 I have ever spent! ....with shipping around $350 ish...in the morning their website was on overblow! But, finally...I was able to order. Congratulations Tinymight...we are so lucky.
You have no idea how lucky! Enjoy!

Ti stems come with the TM2!

RedZep

I don't think that really matters, the one that had the narrower diameter tubing certainly had less spikes because there was less room, so maybe this one does have that same smaller diameter (maybe the only difference is the mouthpiece tip) The best part of the cooling is the bends and curves, the spikes are like little bonus help lol
I see. I keep reading that right angles give a lot of cooling. Is the effect quite pronounced?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The nipples DO matter, without a doubt, so more nipples will cool more. You can tell they work because the glass warms up which means it is taking heat out of the vapor. I imagine that 45° bend on the mouthpiece side makes it harder to add the nipples so that may be why there are fewer on the newer version. The number of nipples may depend on the individual blower and their skill. The bends, especially 90° ones definitely also reduce heat very well.
I was first convinced of the efficacy of the nipples with Ryan's (RBT) original custom spiked stem that was straight with no bends that first allowed me to bring my Splinters out of the house without water.
I see. I keep reading that right angles give a lot of cooling. Is the effect quite pronounced?
Yes.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I kind of discovered that with Oregon glass blower, had him make a custom sidecar hook to use with my TM, triple right angle, really great holding in one hand with awesome cooling and flavor retention! So now he offers a standard style like that on his website, and we have the Chinese hooks that have some similarities... Just think of it like this, the vapor is hitting those right angles first, so that is catching all the debris particulate, and then it provides a lot of cooling. I use s-shaped drop-down adapters with all my water pieces now to help keep the water cleaner, they catch all the debris, but they also can offer extra cooling... I have one rig with swiss holes that I like to use dry, because it has extra right angle pathway, even more when I use a drop down adapter, very nice cooling! Finally I helped Cloud Connoisseur design the dry Prophet rig, which are finally going to be available for sale (whatever is left after pre-order) once the shipment arrives in the US, that one is kind of like a w hook with the extra right angles we designed :tup:

@cybrguy I'm not saying they don't matter at all, I'm just saying they don't do as much for cooling as the right angle bends, a lot of vapor goes through the spikes, they help catch debris and cool, yes they also get hot stealing heat, but in my experience basic spikes do not do as much as alternatives or more focused spike designs... The ones in that hook are overload so of course they add extra, especially since there is less right angle cooling in that one (and again nipples are porous, the term nippled glass is not a thing, try googling it and see what happens, whereas indented, dimpled, spiked glass are the more accurate terms... Nippled would apply to a mouthpiece description, not cooling feature, and I think this is more than just my opinion obviously lol why I can't shut up about it and I know that's part of why you can't move on from calling them that either just to fuck with me ;):p:lol::cheers::spliff:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Nippled would apply to a mouthpiece description, not cooling feature, and I think this is more than just my opinion obviously lol why I can't shut up about it and I know that's part of why you can't move on from calling them that either just to fuck with me ;):p:lol::cheers::spliff:
I just prefer nipples over spikes in my life and on my glass. And we have to get our entertainment where we can these days... :rofl:

SquirrelMaster

Hey FC, long time no talk :)
This year has been a busy one for me, and my access to vapes while working out of town has been non-existent. The week or so I'm back every month consists of a lot of making up for lost time and my TM is always at the top of my list for most used portables (if not all devices). In the 2½ years I've owned my TM it has never missed a beat.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that a TM2 was launching within the week! I would have been happy with a new wood species on its own as I've said here many times before but, to see all the other upgrades they have included has me over the moon.

I ordered a TM2 this morning direct to Canada so I should have a nice surprise waiting for me when I'm back home in 3 weeks. Heck, based on past experience it'll be delivered within the week. Once it arrives I'll be sure to let you all know my thoughts, though I expect more of the same awesomeness from Tinymight as has been the case thus far.

FYI the purpleheart "red" device that's been mentioned/pictured should hopefully be available late Oct. (according to Tinymight) though there is nothing definitive regarding dates. I had read somewhere that it may not be available until early next year so worse case scenario I'll have a walnut and a purpleheart and a wallet that's a little lighter 😆.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
and again nipples are porous, the term nippled glass is not a thing, try googling it and see what happens, whereas indented, dimpled, spiked glass are the more accurate terms... Nippled would apply to a mouthpiece description, not cooling feature, and I think this is more than just my opinion obviously lol why I can't shut up about it and I know that's part of why you can't move on from calling them that either just to fuck with me
Yeah. Also nipples go out, dimples go in.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Just think of it like this, the vapor is hitting those right angles first, so that is catching all the debris particulate
I think it's this catching of debris thats crucial to the effective cooling of straight angles. Those particles entering the trachea at high speed into the lungs, seems natural it causes a harsh effect.

Shit Snacks

I think it's this catching of debris thats crucial to the effective cooling of straight angles. Those particles entering the trachea at high speed into the lungs, seems natural it causes a harsh effect.

Exactly, the more distance you have, the more you will see them condense on the oils, but if you have a good bend you will see them pretty much all there, with two right angles you see how much is caught by the first right angle, a curved J hook catches them well too, just not quite as well as more can escape by...

I am on the fence, if I should early adopt a walnut TM2 from vape fiend because of the great price! Knowing I will also grab the purple heart or whatever red exotic down the line direct or from VGZ...??

Top Bottom