• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

RedZep

It is awesome for concentrates. I have used budder,badder, wax and thc-a with great results. Flavor unreal! Powerful hits that can make you cough up a 🫁!
Do you find you need to use a water piece when vaping concentrates? Or would it also be feasible with stock mouthpiece?

RedZep,
Reactions: BigJr48

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have been a little nervous about doing concentrates in my TMs for fear of it melting and some getting past the screen into the heater. I suppose always pointing stem down would make this much less likely. And I guess the TM2 with it's higher temp capability might make this easier.

cybrguy,
Reactions: BigJr48

Djsleepy

So I owe you guys my review ; I apologize it’s taken so long but I’m real excited for you guys to try it. The revisions/updates all come from your suggestions!

So here’s my favorite features:

Battery cover - super easy to switch out batteries and looks cool!

Temp dial - easy to read numbers and smoother dial.

Multi tool- love the battery indicator on top of it and not having to need extra tool to move the CU and empty it’s contents !

Performance- every hit is like the first hit off a TM but with more power and flavor! Easier to draw. Add a little hemp fiber and turn your TM2 into a concentrate monster!

Whereas OG may need some fine tuning here and there; the TM2 needs no adjustments or tightening ever! In the two months I have had the final Version I have done Hundreds of stems with no need for any kind of adjustment.This the first vape that medicates me fully and is saving me some money in product! This is a Rock Solid Vape IMHO, possibly the last portable you’ll need!

Again I am super excited for you guys to see for yourselves how incredible this device is!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I hadn't heard of it so I had to look it up, and the first definition I saw was from the Urban Dictionary, who had something quite different in mind.

I had thought it was coined by Cannabis Hardware, when they were new vape, wasn't that the name of one of the setups? Rather how they described the V-Rod?? Took me a while to figure out what the offerings were over there and now they are different with all the ball stuff... Anyway to get back on topic I have convection dabbed with steel mesh pad in the WPA, TM upside down through water, high temp session mode for a one hitter bowl dab, would never want to mix herbs because they extract at such a lower temp, every time I've tried that it like always ends up with blackened herbs and the concentrates not even fully extracted, seems like a waste of both materials to me...

Djsleepy

I have been a little nervous about doing concentrates in my TMs for fear of it melting and some getting past the screen into the heater. I suppose always pointing stem down would make this much less likely. And I guess the TM2 with it's higher temp capability might make this easier.
No worries about dripping onto heater, remember new heater screen that really protects heater form damage! I’ve haven’t had anything dripping as of yet.

FYI- I have found that the hemp fiber that works the best is the kind that looks like a regular cotton ball! It falls apart easy therefore easy to shape. You just have to find the right size of fiber if its Too much it will spread and stick to cotton and won’t vape! Too little and you’ll get one hit instead of 5-10 you should be getting ;depending on size of dab.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
...would never want to mix herbs because they extract at such a lower temp, every time I've tried that it like always ends up with blackened herbs and the concentrates not even fully extracted, seems like a waste of both materials to me...
This has been my experience when trying to combine flower and concentrates so I don't try anymore. I do have some degummed hemp around so I may try just concentrate in one of my V1 TMs...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

possibly the last portable you’ll need!

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

Barhen

This is concerning. I have been using the Arizer Air for years and was looking forward to upgrading to TM2. Apparently the US Reseller Vgoodiez delayed the planned pre-sale tonight :s Does this mean I got to order through Tiny Might to get an unit? and Hello, its been 7 years!

Fuckcombustion discount? :D

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Does this mean I got to order through Tiny Might to get an unit? and Hello, its been 7 years!

Ordering through TM directly is great. It's fast and easy. I plan to order from Vgoodiez but I see no reason not to order direct either.

What has been 7 years?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Siebter

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This is concerning. I have been using the Arizer Air for years and was looking forward to upgrading to TM2. Apparently the US Reseller Vgoodiez delayed the planned pre-sale tonight :s Does this mean I got to order through Tiny Might to get an unit? and Hello, its been 7 years!

Nothing to be concerned about, vgoodiez clearly stated they did not feel comfortable accepting pre-order money yet since their shipment of TM2 has not landed yet in the US... It was also said earlier here that they will be fulfilling all US orders for the TM even through the main website, so I'm not sure there is any benefit if you order through them, not sure what I am going to do because I don't have any reason to rush... I can see why you would want to get one ASAP though if you are stuck using the Air!

in case it might be useful, I had written to TM to ask if I could buy one in presale from them, they replied on Sunday telling me that "I will add you on our mailing list of TM2 to receive a notification before the sales will start! on tuesday "so I think tomorrow they will ship to stores except maybe American stores to which they may have already sent some units, but of course they are just my guess, but still I thrill to have mine we hope they ship by the end of the week:rockon:

Sidvicius,
Reactions: Djsleepy

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer

Ours are in transit. I just don't feel good about holding anyone's money if there were anything to happen to the shipment. To be frank I got excited and didn't think all of this through. I don't want to steal anyone's thunder by making it available before others and I also don't need the stress of wrapping up your money while it makes its way over the pond. I was never planning on actually accepting funds until I ship but you'd still get a hold on your card without a definitive ship date. I just don't like it so I last minute reconsidered. Sorry for all the confusion. I'm quite embarrassed actually.

We'll give everyone some advance notice of when stock will be available and list them at a more reasonable hour for my fellow Americans since we are only offering domestic shipping. Speaking of which, Happy Labor Day!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
So I owe you guys my review ; I apologize it’s taken so long but I’m real excited for you guys to try it. The revisions/updates all come from your suggestions!

So here’s my favorite features:

Battery cover - super easy to switch out batteries and looks cool!

Temp dial - easy to read numbers and smoother dial.

Multi tool- love the battery indicator on top of it and not having to need extra tool to move the CU and empty it’s contents !

Performance- every hit is like the first hit off a TM but with more power and flavor! Easier to draw. Add a little hemp fiber and turn your TM2 into a concentrate monster!

Whereas OG may need some fine tuning here and there; the TM2 needs no adjustments or tightening ever! In the two months I have had the final Version I have done Hundreds of stems with no need for any kind of adjustment.This the first vape that medicates me fully and is saving me some money in product! This is a Rock Solid Vape IMHO, possibly the last portable you’ll need!

Again I am super excited for you guys to see for yourselves how incredible this device is!

Have you been able to test the “reverse battery polarity protection” on your unit? If so, is there a LED or other warning that the battery is inserted incorrectly? Thanks.

Top Bottom