TinyMight / TM 2

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I was never planning on actually accepting funds until I ship but you'd still get a hold on your card without a definitive ship date. I just don't like it so I last minute reconsidered. Sorry for all the confusion. I'm quite embarrassed actually.
You needn't feel embarrassed for changing a business decision to be sure none of your customers feel taken advantage of or had funds held before you could ship them product. Personally I think your decision is admirable even if a little unnecessary given the level of trust you have accrued.

jasp3r

I'm quite embarrassed actually.

We'll give everyone some advance notice of when stock will be available and list them at a more reasonable hour for my fellow Americans since we are only offering domestic shipping. Speaking of which, Happy Labor Day!
I think I speak for everyone hear in saying, DO NOT FEEL EMBARRASSED!

You are choosing to take the higher road by not accepting money for pre-orders like plenty of other shops do.

I for one, cannot wait to order my TM2 from the best retailer in North America, if not, the world 🌎

noobvaperct

Stock mouthpiece is what I use- no water needed!
Sorry for the dumb question, but I am a 100% native user with portables.

When you say stock mouth piece, are you talking about you use the glass stem and metal coolers that are inside? I would be a first time TM owner so I don't know as much as I should, admittedly.

Would it be too harsh to use natively with the stock stems? Do the metal coolers also go inside the Ti stem? If I'm a 100% native user, do I try and find a 'better' aftermarket stem to use natively?

noobvaperct,
Reactions: cosimo

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

When you say stock mouth piece, are you talking about you use the glass stem and metal coolers that are inside? I would be a first time TM owner so I don't know as much as I should, admittedly.

Would it be too harsh to use natively with the stock stems? Do the metal coolers also go inside the Ti stem? If I'm a 100% native user, do I try and find a 'better' aftermarket stem to use natively?

Yes, no, yes, and up to you to just wait and see... When I got my original there were no other options, the standard stock short stem with the cooling unit works well, the TM2 will come with a longer titanium stem that yes does fit the cooling unit, I imagine that will be a very effective experience! I really like using all glass paths, and right angle bends do a lot with cooling, but you do not need these things (for concentrate use you'll just want to double wrap, put extra padding on the bottom I think, in case if any leaks if you are using it right side up) not sure if you meant by natively, using stem without cooling unit, that I do find too harsh, you need some sort of cooling if not a hook with bends or spikes, or the cooling unit, but it is possible and I imagine more comfortable with the long titanium stem as well...

noobvaperct

Yes, no, yes, and up to you to just wait and see... When I got my original there were no other options, the standard stock short stem with the cooling unit works well, the TM2 will come with a longer titanium stem that yes does fit the cooling unit, I imagine that will be a very effective experience! I really like using all glass paths, and right angle bends do a lot with cooling, but you do not need these things (for concentrate use you'll just want to double wrap, put extra padding on the bottom I think, in case if any leaks if you are using it right side up) not sure if you meant by natively, using stem without cooling unit, that I do find too harsh, you need some sort of cooling if not a hook with bends or spikes, or the cooling unit, but it is possible and I imagine more comfortable with the long titanium stem as well...
Thank you for your response.

Apologies, let me clarify what I meant by natively (100% possible I’m not using the correct term here). When I said I prefer to use portables natively, I mean I prefer to use portables without a water piece. So basically straight out of the box as they come in. I like to be mobile with my portables. Laying down on the couch as I orbit the solar system is my favorite pastime. Harder to do that with water, but I love the convenience and ease.

To make things even better, I love how you can use after market stems with the TM to make your experience even better for you. I can’t wait to get my hands on a TM2. That’s why I asked if it was too harsh if you go straight to the face with it.

Barhen

That’s why I asked if it was too harsh if you go straight to the face with it.
Everyone handles vapor differently, if its too harssh for you, you can either lower the tempature, switch to a different stem or combo of both. I hear the Terp pill stem with a mouthpiece lets you rip it at Max temp with cool vapors..

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The TM is my favorite vape, but after many years of abusing my lungs I am unable to handle the heat of hitting it natively, even with the hardware they include in their stem. So at home, I usually hit it through water. I HAVE been able to take it out and about with one of these, however, when no water is available. This Chinese version works great, but I hope to order one from Mike at OGB at some point. His glass is always extremely well done.
TM-w-Jhook.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you for your response.

Apologies, let me clarify what I meant by natively (100% possible I’m not using the correct term here). When I said I prefer to use portables natively, I mean I prefer to use portables without a water piece. So basically straight out of the box as they come in. I like to be mobile with my portables. Laying down on the couch as I orbit the solar system is my favorite pastime. Harder to do that with water, but I love the convenience and ease.

To make things even better, I love how you can use after market stems with the TM to make your experience even better for you. I can’t wait to get my hands on a TM2. That’s why I asked if it was too harsh if you go straight to the face with it.

Yeah that's what I thought, stock set up, especially with the long titanium stem, I think it will absolutely be comfortable... However it's hard to go back once you try a nice cooling hook dry instead (I honestly don't use my TM through water too much)

Djsleepy

Perfectly said, thanks @Shit Snacks !

El Magico

FWIW since I got a TM dialed in I barely touched my MV. Already pre ordered TM2, thinking of selling MV...

And I love the MV, one of my favorite vapes ever.

The reason why I hesitate is because smooth flavour is most important for me and from what I read both seem to the best available for that.
Why I didn't buy the Tinymight yet is because it seems to be more of a one hitter.
Yes you can start low and turn it up each time but in my modest experience you just get less flavour and less effect than of you'd turn it up right away.
The MiniVap seems to be more of a session vape so you just can keep vaping without having to refill it every time.
Apologies if this is getting off topic btw.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yes you can start low and turn it up each time but in my modest experience you just get less flavour and less effect than of you'd turn it up right away.
This is the opposite of my experience. While the TM is a very efficient extractor, I get to experience the flavors at each temperature with temp stepping. I rarely temp step with other vapes but I always do with my TM, it's so worth it.

You are a Genius! I searched every item (it seemed like every item) in TRRW looking for this tip that was mentioned over a month ago. I searched "tinymight" not "tiny might". Thank you very much.

As far as the wood tip from High Artisan, I was unimpressed. It doesn't fit well at all. For $30 it should fit well. Mine does not.

I ordered a Ditanium tip after I saw the video from @VGOODIEZ . I figure that since it fits inside the stem it needs to be the same size as the cooling unit. With that in mind, I expect the o-rings from the O-ring pack should work fine.

@VGOODIEZ were the o-rings from the o-ring kit satisfactory?
Please link to where to purchase the Ditanium tip?

Elfstone,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

There is some truth to this, but I can say the same for my other convection vapes (GH IO, ROFFU, STEMPOD).
On the TM, I usually start at #4, get two flavorful hits, then #5, two excellent hits, flavor dissipated, then finish at #6 or #7, not much flavor left in comparison to first hits. Basically the same results if I start at a higher number. With a small bowl size and strong lungs some might get a one hitter, though I don’t use that way, nor was it designed to, like a half-bowl Dynavap hit.

Usually, I take a short break between temp steps, so the flower load has to be reheated each time, major reason I hit each temp step twice. But being able to power down on a TM type convection vape is still a plus, as unlike my session “oven” devices, the load continues to be heated, so with those units, I don’t take very long breaks in between temp stepping (session timer on Davinci IQ and Mighty is about 8 minutes). The flavor on all my devices dissipates about the same. Can’t expect flavor to last long on .1 gram loads.

So I choose the type convection/conduction devices based on my mood.
HOWEVER, compared to the 3 convection devices I listed above, the TM loads last longer and taste better, and you can make the bowl larger/longer (I use the depth equals width of inner glass load tube as my guide).

Please link to where to purchase the Ditanium tip?

badbee

I am sensitive to heat and I can use the stock stem with its cooler, but only once every couple of days. It's good for trips out, going to the movies, that sort of thing. If I use the stock stem too often I get a sore throut. At home I put every vape through a small globe with a whip. The cooler helps for the first 2 or 3 hits of a session but then it gets heat soaked and doesn't help anymore.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I am sensitive to heat and I can use the stock stem with its cooler, but only once every couple of days. It's good for trips out, going to the movies, that sort of thing. If I use the stock stem too often I get a sore throut. At home I put every vape through a small globe with a whip. The cooler helps for the first 2 or 3 hits of a session but then it gets heat soaked and doesn't help anymore.

Try the ball mod in the stock stem, better the the stock SS nuts & washers, might allow you more use, as it cools better, not as much as through water.

badbee

Try the ball mod in the stock stem, better the the stock SS nuts & washers, might allow you more use, as it cools better, not as much as through water.

I have some rubies lying around that are meant for that or trapped between baskets in a long thick wall stem I have. Haven't been going to many movies lately (whatever happened to movies) so hadn't gotten around to it.

badbee,

Zipford

I use it 100% as you intend to, and don't find it too harsh out of the box (obviously people vary on this somewhat).

Danez4twenty

Ours are in transit. I just don't feel good about holding anyone's money if there were anything to happen to the shipment. To be frank I got excited and didn't think all of this through. I don't want to steal anyone's thunder by making it available before others and I also don't need the stress of wrapping up your money while it makes its way over the pond. I was never planning on actually accepting funds until I ship but you'd still get a hold on your card without a definitive ship date. I just don't like it so I last minute reconsidered. Sorry for all the confusion. I'm quite embarrassed actually.

We'll give everyone some advance notice of when stock will be available and list them at a more reasonable hour for my fellow Americans since we are only offering domestic shipping. Speaking of which, Happy Labor Day!
So when can we order?

Danez4twenty,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Top Bottom