• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Tinymight added the TM2 listing:
Anyone else try checking out with one? Worth a shot hahaha.
seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

btw, can anyone recommend a small mouthpiece fitting the stem that has a smaller diameter/is flat?
TRWW has that with most TM stems made in the glass, narrowing at the mouth. He also sell a attachment that's pretty fly if you search "tiny might". It has a titanium intercooler I believe, don't think it's removable.

There's also a GRAV stem that some people like that has a smaller mouthpiece, but it's actually more like a chillum so imo not ideal.

There's also the option to add a wood mouthpiece tip if you're okay with adding wood or metal to your vapor path. This one has a stainless intercooler that's removable, so easy to keep clean:

DDDAF8-FD-20-C0-402-A-A47-D-86-E048-FFAB24.png

You could also have a custom stem blown, especially if you're in US where there's just more artists working on this type of products.

cliffhanger1

I am thinking the best way to get the TM2 next week will be to buy from the Maker in Finnland.
I think no shops or maybe a few (i do not know) can ship it out on 09.06.
I was chatting with LCV from france, they told me no shops has already the TM2 yet. They closed the selling because they didn't even know if they were even allowed to start selling.
I ordered from other shop in France but now i think i will not get it next week. :(

Zipford

What's the temp stepping experience like with the TM?

Easy to do mid session? Does device take a long time to warm/cool to new temp setting?
Super easy to do, just turn the dial, and the device heats up pretty quick at any temp (I use it on demand only). Some people prefer a digital temp readout that you can adjust in single degrees, but I think that kind of control is a bit of an illusion, given things that might affect the temp hitting the herb, like size of load, speed of draw, etc. There are charts in this thread providing temps for the various positions on the TM dial, if you want to know roughly where your temp is set. I feel that 6 is the sweet spot, and I finish loads on 8 to squeeze out the goodness. Others start lower and seem very happy with how they can temp step.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I will wait for a RED one. I’m not seeing it available on a few sites referenced herein as the Walnut color seems to be the default choice (for now). I don’t need it ASAP either.

A titanium mouthpiece will be a bit different should I decide to use it. I do love glass though above anything else. I have zero issues using the stock short stem, and I have two already (and 2 CUs too). :peace:

Zipford

thanks for the suggestions @Abele Rizieri Ferrari @Siebter @invertedisdead (what's your ig?)
I think I'd prefer glass & metal over wood...
Woodyvapors stuff is also looking nice though...
I'm in the EU and only found one of the French shops selling ditanium, which really looks appealling. More hints welcome, obv
I've recommended this a few times, but I really like the GRAV Upline Taster, which is all glass and has a flat opening for your mouth. I use my TM natively 100%, and I find the GRAV stem cools as well as the stock stem and the taste is better. It certainly needs cleaning far, far less often, unless you clean for cosmetic reasons.

It's worth noting that the GRAV stem is also a low budget option (shipping to EU aside), making it affordable to have 3-4 stems that you can pre-load if you're having a party or want to start a new load instantly.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

thanks for the suggestions @Abele Rizieri Ferrari @Siebter @invertedisdead (what's your ig?)
I'm in the EU and only found one of the French shops selling ditanium, which really looks appealling. More hints welcome, obv
I asked @GiuseppeRoots aka woodyvapors on ig to do a mouthpiece for me (with the stainless removable intercooler that keeps the wood out of the vapor path). He can customize to your wishes. Located in EU.

It would be cool to see a wooden mouthpiece with a glass inner stem. I got the idea from this:

ezpz

I use a TRWW MP and a highartisan MP. Both MPs double as a 14mm WPA, and both are stable when attached to a water piece. TRWW has a Ti insert and HA uses SS I believe. The main difference between the two is TRWW is acrylic and HA is wood.

GoGlass

In the boat with you guys, i have a TM2 on the way !! Ti Stem is confirmed.

Also do you know if someone make black quartz tubes for the CU of the TM ?

GoGlass,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
TRWW has that with most TM stems made in the glass, narrowing at the mouth. He also sell a attachment that's pretty fly if you search "tiny might". It has a titanium intercooler I believe, don't think it's removable.

There's also a GRAV stem that some people like that has a smaller mouthpiece, but it's actually more like a chillum so imo not ideal.

There's also the option to add a wood mouthpiece tip if you're okay with adding wood or metal to your vapor path. This one has a stainless intercooler that's removable, so easy to keep clean:

DDDAF8-FD-20-C0-402-A-A47-D-86-E048-FFAB24.png

You could also have a custom stem blown, especially if you're in US where there's just more artists working on this type of products.

I'm not sure I understood you...

was this one pictured in the TM shot a custom made MP?

Fat Freddy,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Read the battery voltage after a FULL charge with a voltage meter (DMM). With NO LOAD, It should read approximately 4.1-4.2 volts.
Next vape two bowls, then remove the battery and read the voltage again. If it’s a lot lower, then the battery is near or at the end of its life.

Under an amperage LOAD, heater drawing current, the voltage will always drop a bit, even with a new battery, and the voltage lowers slowly until you get the “low battery” indication. On older, warn down batteries, the voltage drops much quicker, and you get less vape “power” time.

Anyone using rechargeable batteries should own at least one inexpensive DMM
3.52 showed on my digital Nitecore for one of my older batteries. This was after perhaps 3 loads and then it was depleted. I don’t have a dedicated DMM unless it’s the same as what my Nitecore displays (time to charge too). I forgot to check a previous cell which is the same age as the one I did (I will next time). Indeed the older batts are on their way out yet still have a little life left in them. I have newer ones so no worries. Vaping for 10 years or so after combusting for 3.5 times that long I’m still learning new things. So thanks!

And speaking of batts: PSA - 18650battetystore.com is having a Labor Day sale; p28a’s are on sale.

In the boat with you guys, i have a TM2 on the way !! Ti Stem is confirmed.
We’re gonna need a bigger boat. Congrats! I look forward to the early reviews! 🍿:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And custom made by Woody Vapors? Is he located stateside or in the EU?

He is located in Germany (custom orders or he also does do many pre-made items too)

Can he only be contacted via IG or does he have a website as well perhaps?

He actually has an account here now, for lurking though so I don't know if it should be shared for messaging, he is much more active on IG and will be fast to respond there

someTooL

Sorry if has been discussed previously, fast moving thread for sure, but how well does the TM work with the dosing caps?

Top Bottom